Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF

Go down 
+65
Emyjones97
mayday23
Akin4yeee
Lordomasia
tuns71
Olupeace12
petar8
hibeeke
Freeboy
mrman
bing
Kingdom
mailman
epiphany
worldsat
Drdanskills
biss1
vivcome
geefivez
lisonic
oscar4free2air
abudavis
Kay2cee
Hotandholy
Harkev
Unic
babsleeway
yaw7x
moyosire
nomade
topycrown
kinmen2004
mozeeb
seunoluomo
eke kingsley nduka
Oluwasegun victor
gadotor2
ewayhome1
boe
abou1
Fishegg45
yinka123
Mamafish
Sensicut07
D REAL MAN
360man
mayo4gem
austin kofi boakye
mstcompu
akanjoe
jubilant
triumphant
bola_yeni
obodo
beejay28
adewoyin
ezumah
ojasope
versace400
Gmailer
Emmykwel
Don1
ancl
donfolex
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-15, 12:03

First topic message reminder :

mayo4gem wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
@mayo4gem,is prof lecturing in english session?
says donfolex

yes prof, was back in english class before i left. The english class resumed ard midnite. No dull moment with prof.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-18, 09:47

obviouschild wrote:
Gone so soon
You are wrong bro. It will come back but duration of stay is what i don't know. Give dem a little tym to work on server and u will enjoy dem again.
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-18, 09:55

bola_yeni wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
Gone so soon
You are wrong bro. It will come back but duration of stay is what i don't know. Give dem a little tym to work on server and u will enjoy dem again.
...you're rite...just hope and wish we won't need new software...
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-18, 11:52

so wat happens to strong 5000, for those that has it
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-18, 12:50

donfolex wrote:
I believe it will work cos the first set of Ic were frm the manufacturers of strong 5000 and the second sets were frm the manufacturers of 2011 FTA.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-18, 17:40

bola_yeni wrote:
donfolex wrote:
I believe it will work cos the first set of Ic were frm the manufacturers of strong 5000 and the second sets were frm the manufacturers of 2011 FTA.
are u saying strong 5000 stil working?
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-18, 20:32

ancl wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
donfolex wrote:

being wat i wanted to confirm
Back to top Go down
Emmykwel
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-18, 20:45

PROF WILL BE BACK BY FRIDAY AFTER MOVING THEIR SERVER TO ANOTHER SATELLITE. CHINCO BEG US NOT TO TELL ANYONE.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-18, 21:44

ancl wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
donfolex wrote:
Nope paused for now too.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-18, 21:46

donfolex wrote:
ancl wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
donfolex wrote:

being wat i wanted to confirm
Will work wen dey are don with server but can't say exactly wen next wk
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-18, 21:52

Emmykwel wrote:
PROF WILL BE BACK BY FRIDAY AFTER MOVING THEIR SERVER TO ANOTHER SATELLITE. CHINCO BEG US NOT TO TELL ANYONE.
STOP FOOLING YOUR SELF MAN ABAH.
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-18, 22:06

lots has been going on while i was away.
Kudos to my ppl in d house.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 00:35

Welcom hw s osogbo?
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 01:55

obodo wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:

I wonder where him for get d info from. Na wa oo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 01:59

obodo wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:

Take it easy my brother,we are all here to express ourselves not conderming ones opinion
Back to top Go down
ojasope
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 06:34

Emmykwel wrote:
i know prof will resume for lecture this week
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 07:54

obviouschild wrote:
obodo wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:

Take it easy my brother,we are all here to express ourselves not conderming ones opinion
THANKS MY BROTHER HOW IS YOUR END AND YOUR FAMILY.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 08:00

obodo wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:
Dis is the reason a few guys who av tangible and resourceful information will not come out to say anything becos dey will be condemed.
I say to you dat he is not fooling himself in anyway cos truely a circular was actually send to some of us about it thou not from the manufacturers of prof but from dos of the ic.
Back to top Go down
ojasope
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 08:06

bola_yeni wrote:
obodo wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:
Dis is the reason a few guys who av tangible and resourceful information will not come out to say anything becos dey will be condemed.
I say to you dat he is not fooling himself in anyway cos truely a circular was actually send to some of us about it thou not from the manufacturers of prof but from dos of the ic.
u are very correct my guy
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 08:09

bola_yeni wrote:
obodo wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:
Bola_yeni how I go use picture for my profile here nah? i don try everything I know still, yet, papa, sibesibe no show ooo Sleep
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 08:12

bola_yeni wrote:
obodo wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:

I totally agree with bola_yeni on dis. Pls we shd not discourage anyone on d forum as regards information dissemination. We are all here to learn.
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 08:19

D REAL MAN wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
obodo wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:

I totally agree with bola_yeni on dis. Pls we shd not discourage anyone on d forum as regards information dissemination. We are all here to learn.
confirmed
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 08:26

SPEECHLESS
Back to top Go down
Emmykwel
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 08:35

obodo wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:
I dont like this.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 08:41

M2
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 09:31

Aro How far nah? I want to make a picture on my profile nah. How do I do it ooo?
Back to top Go down
Mamafish
Senior
Senior
Mamafish

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 09:41

Gmailer wrote:
Aro How far nah? I want to make a picture on my profile nah. How do I do it ooo?
go to PROFILE den click avatal , u wll see it dey
Back to top Go down
ojasope
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 10:51

mb eagle hawk all this dongle is ok for home use
Back to top Go down
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 11:08

is nss7 still on in prof ?
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 11:18

Mamafish wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
I don try dat one jare. I no see avatar there.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 11:26

yinka123 wrote:
is nss7 still on in prof ?
nope, no one is wrkin nw..
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 11:51

Gmailer wrote:
Mamafish wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
I don try dat one jare. I no see avatar there.
Thanks Mamafish! I think sey nah Avatar dongle be that oo. Anyway, thanks for the quick response. You go be my girlfriend?
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 12:11

Gmailer wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
obodo wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:
Bola_yeni how I go use picture for my profile here nah? i don try everything I know still, yet, papa, sibesibe no show ooo Sleep
Click on ur profile at the top and then click on avatar, then you can choose ur picture.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 12:12

Lol u want thief dat girl abi?
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 12:34

ancl wrote:
Na me fit most nah. You sure sey this mamafish be woman sha? The gurl dey dodge my proposal always. I tire oo
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 12:41

Gmailer wrote:
ancl wrote:
Na me fit most nah. You sure sey this mamafish be woman sha? The gurl dey dodge my proposal always. I tire oo
the girl they 4 my end hre bt whre do u want to put my sister i gv 2u lol
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 17:10

ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
ancl wrote:
Ancelotti pls dont kobalize me oo. I no know anything ooo
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 17:49

ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
ancl wrote:
I second Ancl. Where u wan put dat fine lady nah wey u with am go shaye for ur birthday some days ago?
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 18:06

bola_yeni wrote:
ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
ancl wrote:
I second Ancl. Where u wan put dat fine lady nah wey u with am go shaye for ur birthday some days ago?
Oga ooo! Awon ti a ni kan f'ewa loju, ata ni won fi s'enu. Awon ti a ni kan kin wa leyin, Egun ni won fi s'owo. Aro and Saheed are my best peeps, and they are the ones ruining my show here. I, Debola, leave both of you for God to judge oo.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 18:19

Gmailer wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
ancl wrote:
Oga ooo! Awon ti a ni kan f'ewa loju, ata ni won fi s'enu. Awon ti a ni kan kin wa leyin, Egun ni won fi s'owo. Aro and Saheed are my best peeps, and they are the ones ruining my show here. I, Debola, leave both of you for God to judge oo.
my frd leav God out of dis jare u must married my sister #GBAM#
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 18:29

ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
ancl wrote:
Haahaa! Haabaa! Kilode? Nah by force dem dey take marry one's sister? I said me no want your sister. . . You no dey hear word? Nah Mamafish I wan follow die. QED!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 18:38

Gmailer wrote:
ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
ancl wrote:
Haahaa! Haabaa! Kilode? Nah by force dem dey take marry one's sister? I said me no want your sister. . . You no dey hear word? Nah Mamafish I wan follow die. QED!
na waitn u they talk aftr u don enjoy her on ur birthday party AH BOLA_YEMI plz help me call 911
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 18:44

@epiphany. . . Grow up? When lectural no dey class, wetin go happen next? As prof don refuse to lecture, we go keep ourselves busy till prof comes. @Ancelotti. . . Ooooh! Okay! My wife nah your sister abi? No wahala oo. Nah where Ekiti Lady relate with an Ijesha man ooo?
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 18:49

ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
ancl wrote:
Ase ti gun.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 18:54

bola_yeni wrote:
ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
ancl wrote:
Ase ti gun.
O TI RI BE, BENI NAA NI YIO SI RI JESU OLUWA WA AMIN #GBAM#
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 18:59

E be like say dis place na family affair.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 19:06

abou1 wrote:
nop my frd just dat prof hv fail to come to class na we think say class nd to they alive nw
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 20:02

ancl wrote:
abou1 wrote:
nop my frd just dat prof hv fail to come to class na we think say class nd to they alive nw
Nah soo jare Mr. Ancelotti! If prof refuses to come class, we must atleast improvise to make class dey lively nah. All works with play makes Jack a dull boy o.
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 20:16

Gmailer wrote:
ancl wrote:
abou1 wrote:
Nah soo jare Mr. Ancelotti! If prof refuses to come class, we must atleast improvise to make class dey lively nah. All works with play makes Jack a dull boy o.
you are all real prof student.i love the team spirit.I believe in prof coming back.Anybody that believe should say 'I DO or I DONT for unbelieve
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 20:21

if you are sure of ur jazz sabi u go use am scratch head!
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-03-19, 20:27

i let my voice by saying thou should not fear nor be afraid. For thou shall yet smile again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next