Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF

Go down 
+65
Emyjones97
mayday23
Akin4yeee
Lordomasia
tuns71
Olupeace12
petar8
hibeeke
Freeboy
mrman
bing
Kingdom
mailman
epiphany
worldsat
Drdanskills
biss1
vivcome
geefivez
lisonic
oscar4free2air
abudavis
Kay2cee
Hotandholy
Harkev
Unic
babsleeway
yaw7x
moyosire
nomade
topycrown
kinmen2004
mozeeb
seunoluomo
eke kingsley nduka
Oluwasegun victor
gadotor2
ewayhome1
boe
abou1
Fishegg45
yinka123
Mamafish
Sensicut07
D REAL MAN
360man
mayo4gem
austin kofi boakye
mstcompu
akanjoe
jubilant
triumphant
bola_yeni
obodo
beejay28
adewoyin
ezumah
ojasope
versace400
Gmailer
Emmykwel
Don1
ancl
donfolex
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-15, 12:03

First topic message reminder :

mayo4gem wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
@mayo4gem,is prof lecturing in english session?
says donfolex

yes prof, was back in english class before i left. The english class resumed ard midnite. No dull moment with prof.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-15, 19:59

wel time we tel sha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-15, 20:10

Emmykwel wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
ojasope wrote:
at last ds******* kill mr prof and martini security men and enter the lecture room and demolishing everything. so now no lecture room again for student u better find another way to receive 2day lecture as for martini and prof no lecture again till further notice
Prof will be back but not today. Expect him tomorrow.
Let tell ourselves the truth, avatar, 007, segam, strong xii, ic and so on are all same avatar product. There server has been compromised and dstv will always pay heavy to stop them from working. There is noting to worry about, if we see we watch that all. .

Where do u get this info
Back to top Go down
Emmykwel
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-15, 20:15

obviouschild wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
ojasope wrote:
at last ds******* kill mr prof and martini security men and enter the lecture room and demolishing everything. so now no lecture room again for student u better find another way to receive 2day lecture as for martini and prof no lecture again till further notice
Let tell ourselves the truth, avatar, 007, segam, strong xii, ic and so on are all same avatar product. There server has been compromised and dstv will always pay heavy to stop them from working. There is noting to worry about, if we see we watch that all. .

Where do u get this info
I don't speculate. Ask yourselve why mb and hawk still work till date.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-15, 20:16

obviouschild wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
ojasope wrote:

Where do u get this info
i wondr ooo whn things like dis hppn we keep hear a lot of uncomfirm story
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-15, 20:19

Emmykwel wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
ojasope wrote:

Where do u get this info
that reason is not enough,for christ sake prof is just off 2 days.Anything can be the cause.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-15, 20:25

triumphant wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
ojasope wrote:

Where do u get this info
that reason is not enough,for christ sake prof is just off 2 days.Anything can be the cause.
its nt upto a day nw it went off dis morning around 10am
Back to top Go down
Emmykwel
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-16, 12:34

Prof, avatar2 n 007 with ic is on now with mymy n nn7ku. Dstv will be added when the new server is completed.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-16, 13:01

Emmykwel wrote:
Prof, avatar2 n 007 with ic is on now with mymy n nn7ku. Dstv will be added when the new server is completed.
thks 4 the update, i no prof we surely come bk.
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-16, 13:02

Emmykwel wrote:
...hope its a plug n play situation o....hope we don't need to do anything special to groove the new server o???...cos i ain't home to confirm rite now...
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-16, 13:11

Don1 wrote:
Emmykwel wrote:
...hope its a plug n play situation o....hope we don't need to do anything special to groove the new server o???...cos i ain't home to confirm rite now...
m2 ooo am sure if its the guy would hv tld us.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-16, 14:58

Now on, on mytv and nns7ku, coming soon on dstv again.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-16, 15:02

Gmailer wrote:
Now on, on mytv and nns7ku, coming soon on dstv again.
thks 4 dat hope u are enjoy it, am out of hre to be bk n evening.
Back to top Go down
jubilant
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-16, 15:09

hi dear could pls help me out wit the current avata 2 software.
thanks
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-16, 16:06

ojasope wrote:
versace400 wrote:
Bola-yeni and his wife thrills me so much ystday.They are one of d best couple that exists in dis world.So friendly,wonderful and fun to be with.Thanks for d outstanding reception i got from people ystday. May ur continue to flourish in all ur endeavours and may ur family continue to grow in good health and wealth. Thanks.
longest time how parol 4 ur side
Thanks. I'm fine o. Everything dey,how ur family
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-16, 18:52

@versace400,long time?
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-16, 19:06

na una biko...
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-16, 21:01

Is prof stil lecturing?
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-16, 21:11

obviouschild wrote:
@versace400,long time?
My brother,na so jare. I was busy with some assignment ni bt am fully back now. How ur end there
Back to top Go down
ojasope
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-16, 22:01

prof dey angry because of salary he dont want to teach junior mymy and french students again. my fellow student let us beg this people to pay pof salary ooo i rest my case
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-16, 22:05

SPEECHLESS
Back to top Go down
mstcompu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-16, 22:07

hello house is prof lecturig in any language at all now? pls i need answer
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-16, 22:13

mstcompu wrote:
Nop
Back to top Go down
ojasope
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-16, 22:34

ancl wrote:
mstcompu wrote:
Nop
not at all
Back to top Go down
mstcompu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-16, 23:00

Tsnkz for ur quik response i realy appriciate it
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-16, 23:20

U welcom
Back to top Go down
ojasope
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-17, 05:42

can anybody confirm wether prof don back for junior clsss mymy and senior french students
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-17, 06:33

Where is the class governor in all these nah? Where are the course reps nah? Are they all sleeping with prof? Pls wake up ooo! Good moin peeps!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-17, 06:49

Hw are u mate
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-17, 07:10

Good morning my good people, any good news this morning ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-17, 07:12

I'm kool my guy.
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-17, 09:19

austin kofi boakye wrote:
Good morning my good people, any good news this morning ?
Who will save us from the hand of this goliat(ds-thieves)they dealt a big blow on w3 server by upgrading their system.The chinkos we taught they are saviour confessed that the ds-thieves are powerful.I think it is high time we invite the indian in this case ooo.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-17, 09:44

New sw we hack thre system by the way mb and eagle stil rock so prof too we come bk again.
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-17, 09:50

Gmailer wrote:
Where is the class governor in all these nah? Where are the course reps nah? Are they all sleeping with prof? Pls wake up ooo! Good moin peeps!
as prof no dey wat do u xpect. We av 2 watch is bck
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-17, 09:56

mayo4gem wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
as prof no dey wat do u xpect. We av 2 watch is bck
na 2ru talk be dat ooo my frd
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-17, 14:57

Is prof bk online?
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-17, 21:31

ALL THE SY-CON PRODUCT IS NOT RELIABLE IS BETTER JOING MY COMPANY AND IF YOU NEED BETTER DONGLE PM ME I WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY AND BY THE WAY SEV 0 VS 2 FCB LIVE ON SS7 AND S MAXIMO2 ENJOY ON H.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-17, 21:34

ancl wrote:
Is prof bk online?
my friend how you they nah wetin they on board.
Back to top Go down
ojasope
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-17, 22:33

obodo wrote:
ancl wrote:
Is prof bk online?
obodo beware dont let this people catch u for alaba cause u are king of dongle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-17, 23:33

The guy means hawk & mb working aswell
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-17, 23:56

obodo wrote:
ancl wrote:
Is prof bk online?
i they fine my frd i just bk 4rm ilorin whre i go attend a frd marriage ceremony come home to fand out prof nt yet bk thk God i stil hv eagle to jolijoli wit.
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-18, 06:44

ancl wrote:
obodo wrote:
ancl wrote:
Is prof bk online?
i they fine my frd i just bk 4rm ilorin whre i go attend a frd marriage ceremony come home to fand out prof nt yet bk thk God i stil hv eagle to jolijoli wit.
you guys are CON men..
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-18, 06:55

akanjoe wrote:
ancl wrote:
obodo wrote:
ancl wrote:
Is prof bk online?
you guys are CON men..
na u talk am ooo
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-18, 07:28

Na u ppl wit ideal ic wahala kill off OGA PROF O GA GAN OOO
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-18, 07:56

ancl wrote:
obodo wrote:
ancl wrote:
Is prof bk online?

na wa for you oo, wen you acquire eagle again. How many channels on that one.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-18, 07:58

ancl wrote:
Na u ppl wit ideal ic wahala kill off OGA PROF O GA GAN OOO
you can say again ikun re n jogede ikun redi ikun o mon pe intodun ni pani.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-18, 08:06

donfolex wrote:
ancl wrote:
obodo wrote:
ancl wrote:
Is prof bk online?

just 4 sport nw no dull moment as par
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-18, 08:57

ancl wrote:
donfolex wrote:
ancl wrote:
obodo wrote:
ancl wrote:
Is prof bk online?

just 4 sport nw no dull moment as par

ok naw, no yawa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-18, 09:07

I pity those that change ic & didn't even use it 4 a day
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-18, 09:35

its unfortunate though, but we cant blame them. Just that the timing didnt favour them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-03-18, 09:40

Gone so soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next