Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity

Go down 
+68
danha01
doctor
D REAL MAN
finger
Diddy
rashbaba
Swash4u
tolley2kool
Stevolat
abelite
moblet02
onanapower
kunlegzy
tony
yemiola
ojasope
sexxxsexxxy
awoniyi1
james010
ofejize90
Fishegg45
Kayodema
paraflex
tennybiz
Nuphase
stainlez
seyola
Kay2cee
stephen4reals
Ceazer
dogud
360man
steveworld
world richest
fxprof
Follymike
boe
sheneneone
awoniyi
spyling target
sunnydevess
AWONUSI
cleansoul
Gmailer
Osei yaw
peter pan
press2
donfolex
textme
ancl
senator117
bonchi
Okoegualek
LOTTO WAR
Cabes
SmartMobility
kripen
Drdanskills
ulitox
Olybra
anaconda
Advans
tolari12
obodo
moriztuos
Ufkana
nnamdi900
Ashawo
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2012-10-24, 18:15

First topic message reminder :

1. Load upto N250 on your Phone, Then Send 2H to 131. You will
be Subscribed to the MTN 2 Hours Plan with a Data cap of 150MB..
Don't Panic.
2. So after Browsing and Downloading, Once its get to 2Hrs and
You Received a Message from MTN that you've Exhausted your 2
Hours Plan, Do this...
3. Send Reset to 131 imm.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-06, 15:38

boe wrote:
Seyola DAT has been blocked since

boe,how far abt d thing? Is it working for u now?
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-06, 15:57

Give us another one
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-06, 16:31

I dey laff ooooooo.
Back to top Go down
dogud
Amateur
Amateur
dogud

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-06, 19:27

seyola wrote:
MTN UNLIMITED 6MONTHS
follow this Step Carefully

1. Set your Phone date 6 Months ahead anytime you want to Subscribe for New MTN BIS
e.g Lets say you want to Subscribe for a new BIS, Today is 3rd April ,2013, You can set
the date to 3rd October, 2013.

2. Load upto N1,500 Airtime to your Phone and Send BBC to 21600,
You should get the SMS telling you your Subscription has been
Activated.
3. After that, Remove your Blackberry battery and insert again,
Set back your Phone time to the correct date i.e 3rd April, 2013.

4.use APN: blackberry.net, no username, no password

YOUR ARE GOOD TO GO, U NOW HAVE 6MONTHS INTERNET PLAN.
you can confirm the expiry date by sending “ status” to “21600” as sms to see for yourself.

JUST SAY THANKS and always remember to share any useful tips or info u have with others
IS DIS WAT AWONIYI HAS BEEN COLECTING 1K FROM MEMEBERS FOR?SOMEBODY SUD PLS CONFIRM.
guy must it be 1,500 and is it stil working
Back to top Go down
Nuphase
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-06, 22:04

If you lik belive it or not FBT is not free anymore. Unlimited Sim is back and working. My regards goes to AWONIYI he is a very nice person. A man with his word. A man that comprehend time of need. Only God rewards you.
Back to top Go down
dogud
Amateur
Amateur
dogud

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-06, 22:22

Na who go cum safe us frm all this businessman stil watching with my 2 eyes wide open
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-06, 23:07

SO THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS HAS BEEN HIDDEN SINCE NAH WAH FOR YOU GUYS OOOOOOOO@360MAN I SENT YOU A PM WITHOUT ANY REPLY THANKS@SEYOLA I ALSO THANKS TO YOU TOO FOR THE INFO I WILL TRY THAT 2MORROW AND GIVE FEED BACK ONE LUV.
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: f   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-06, 23:07

We can't continue like this
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-06, 23:16

sheneneone wrote:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS BROV!
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-06, 23:18

obodo wrote:
sheneneone wrote:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS BROV!

i wonder o
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-06, 23:20

Asking for money to help ¥øûr fellow members
So are you telling Me that the people asking fro money has not gained anything from another member here.
Very annoying
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 00:04

dogud wrote:
Na who go cum safe us frm all this businessman stil watching with my 2 eyes wide open

Na 9jatc people go safe themselves oh! Nai be say u go refuse d temptation.

Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 00:13

Olybra wrote:
dogud wrote:

Na 9jatc people go safe themselves oh! Nai be say u go refuse d temptation.

we have to refuse it
Back to top Go down
tennybiz
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 01:17

Pple hs turn ds forum to buzness venture
Back to top Go down
awoniyi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 03:06

Not dat it as turn to where biz is been done.who can do it.get UBT and nt FBT for huge amount of moni and just giv it out 4 free.if i got it free.i could av post it free.so try and understand guyz.Thnk God pple av start testifying am nt a scam.after givin my customers d procedure i stil cal them to the point they get it rite. My line wil be open 4rom 12pm today 4 does that want 2 call me 08038518464 pls straight to d point. My mail stil remain john4gud@yahoo.com.u can also pm me.
Back to top Go down
paraflex
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: please guy cooperate buy droping cool cheats   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 06:03

dogud wrote:
seyola wrote:
MTN UNLIMITED 6MONTHS

1. Set your Phone date 6 Months ahead anytime you want to Subscribe for New MTN BIS
e.g Lets say you want to Subscribe for a new BIS, Today is 3rd April ,2013, You can set

Activated.

you can confirm the expiry date by sending “ status” to “21600” as sms to see for yourself.

JUST SAY THANKS and always remember to share any useful tips or info u have with others
IS DIS WAT AWONIYI HAS BEEN COLECTING 1K FROM MEMEBERS FOR?SOMEBODY SUD PLS CONFIRM.
guy must it be 1,500 and is it stil working
Back to top Go down
paraflex
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 06:06

thank GOd for life
Back to top Go down
paraflex
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 06:10

drop new cheats
Back to top Go down
Kayodema
Senior
Senior
Kayodema

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 06:36

cheat
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 07:36

awoniyi wrote:
Not dat it as turn to where biz is been done.who can do it.get UBT and nt FBT for huge amount of moni and just giv it out 4 free.if i got it free.i could av post it free.so try and understand guyz.Thnk God pple av start testifying am nt a scam.after givin my customers d procedure i stil cal them to the point they get it rite. My line wil be open 4rom 12pm today 4 does that want 2 call me 08038518464 pls straight to d point. My mail stil remain john4gud@yahoo.com.u can also pm me.
AM GOING TO KICK UR ASS NOW ASSHOLE THIEF
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 07:59

gud 4him
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 08:18

paraflex wrote:
drop new cheats

Mr man,enough of the word 'cheat' here!
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 08:56

Abeg tell the guy
Back to top Go down
stephen4reals
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 09:53

awoniyi u try thanks
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 09:55

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERY ONE!
Back to top Go down
stephen4reals
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 09:58

my is working well
Back to top Go down
ofejize90
Novice
Novice
ofejize90

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 10:43

awoniyi wrote:

dis guy thinks people here r fools. He registers wit anoda username den praises himself. *hiss*. Continue foolin urself.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 11:30

Wayoo man!
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 11:31

people open ur eyes wide
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 12:00

stephen4reals wrote:
my is working well
with the trick above right?
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 12:01

obodo wrote:
stephen4reals wrote:
my is working well
with the trick above right?

am sure
Back to top Go down
stephen4reals
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 12:32

no with awoniyi trick ok
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 13:33

Okay!
Back to top Go down
Nuphase
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 21:33

Awoniyi put me thru with that Etisalat own pls. I still remember my promise to you
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 23:16

Dis trick is real bt dis guy hv follow d roung step hre, witout letn d admin no abt it b4 asking pplz to come and pay b4 given it out really bad. Dis place s nt Ogunpa, Gbagi or alaba whre dey do market goods.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-08, 01:39

Gbam!
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-08, 01:45

Correct
Back to top Go down
james010
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-08, 02:55

seyola wrote:
MTN UNLIMITED 6MONTHS

Activated.

YOU COPIED IT FROM THIS LINK BELOW AND DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RESEARCHER, VERY BAD
http://www.naijamotions.com/t108p45-mtn-unlimited-browsing-reloaded-100-legalno-software-required#326

Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-08, 07:42

ancl wrote:
Dis trick is real bt dis guy hv follow d roung step hre, witout letn d admin no abt it b4 asking pplz to come and pay b4 given it out really bad. Dis place s nt Ogunpa, Gbagi or alaba whre dey do market goods.
Back to top Go down
awoniyi1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-08, 08:35

Obodo.what did i do to u.dat made u delete my account.i just open this 1 today.yes i know that i did nt inform the admin.be4 i post.am sori 4 dat.but pls am nt a thief.bcos no body that payed that i did nt reply them.and it workin fine 4 them.pls someone shld pls indicate that he payed me , and i did nt replyed or d tin no work Or did u see any body dat av said i scamed him or her.(pls let thinks twice and be observative). If there is any then i wil agree and go away from this site and go to where i wil be appreciated.all am just after is helping people so they won't fall in to the hands of scamers.a guy called me that he payed someone 7k.but he was scamed,imagine that. I rest my case.@ those that av gotten it enjoy.@ u dat said i av many acc. I dont.i only av one and only one acc.(AWONIYI).check those that ar testifyin their acc is nt a new one.SAID MY MIND.thnks to all.
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-08, 09:56

Gbagam!
Back to top Go down
seyola
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-08, 09:59

awoniyi1 wrote:
Obodo.what did i do to u.dat made u delete my account.i just open this 1 today.yes i know that i did nt inform the admin.be4 i post.am sori 4 dat.but pls am nt a thief.bcos no body that payed that i did nt reply them.and it workin fine 4 them.pls someone shld pls indicate that he payed me , and i did nt replyed or d tin no work Or did u see any body dat av said i scamed him or her.(pls let thinks twice and be observative). If there is any then i wil agree and go away from this site and go to where i wil be appreciated.all am just after is helping people so they won't fall in to the hands of scamers.a guy called me that he payed someone 7k.but he was scamed,imagine that. I rest my case.@ those that av gotten it enjoy.@ u dat said i av many acc. I dont.i only av one and only one acc.(AWONIYI).check those that ar testifyin their acc is nt a new one.SAID MY MIND.thnks to all.
All u are after is helping people by collecting 1K from dem.If i may ask you?how many time have u paid to get software from dis forum?I think you deserve more dan wat you got.My tot anyway.
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-08, 09:59

Gbam
Back to top Go down
sexxxsexxxy
Amateur
Amateur
sexxxsexxxy

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-08, 10:15

nawa o
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-08, 10:18

Everybody dey vex against ds guy seriously. Make e adjust shap shap if eh wan see their good faces.
Back to top Go down
dogud
Amateur
Amateur
dogud

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-08, 10:28

Make una leave the guy ooo wetin me l knw 4 sure say no mata hw jungle hard reach lion no go eat grass ooo
Back to top Go down
ojasope
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-08, 10:29

If u need mtn unlimited just halla me or pm
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-08, 10:34

@ojasope i hail o. how u dey?

@ ALL,
pardon me for this uestion.
is it direct or with vpn?
pls reply asap
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-08, 10:37

@ ojasope,
chk now.
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty2013-04-08, 10:43

ojasope wrote:
If u need mtn unlimited just halla me or pm

Oya, check ur pm!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next