Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity

Go down 
+68
danha01
doctor
D REAL MAN
finger
Diddy
rashbaba
Swash4u
tolley2kool
Stevolat
abelite
moblet02
onanapower
kunlegzy
tony
yemiola
ojasope
sexxxsexxxy
awoniyi1
james010
ofejize90
Fishegg45
Kayodema
paraflex
tennybiz
Nuphase
stainlez
seyola
Kay2cee
stephen4reals
Ceazer
dogud
360man
steveworld
world richest
fxprof
Follymike
boe
sheneneone
awoniyi
spyling target
sunnydevess
AWONUSI
cleansoul
Gmailer
Osei yaw
peter pan
press2
donfolex
textme
ancl
senator117
bonchi
Okoegualek
LOTTO WAR
Cabes
SmartMobility
kripen
Drdanskills
ulitox
Olybra
anaconda
Advans
tolari12
obodo
moriztuos
Ufkana
nnamdi900
Ashawo
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2012-10-24, 18:15

First topic message reminder :

1. Load upto N250 on your Phone, Then Send 2H to 131. You will
be Subscribed to the MTN 2 Hours Plan with a Data cap of 150MB..
Don't Panic.
2. So after Browsing and Downloading, Once its get to 2Hrs and
You Received a Message from MTN that you've Exhausted your 2
Hours Plan, Do this...
3. Send Reset to 131 imm.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ojasope
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 10:53

Can i post the process here or what
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 10:54

ojasope oya now.
se na all the money wey enter internet today u wan rake. just kidding.
pls reply asap. one love brother
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 10:56

ojasope wrote:

if the admins go grey, go ahead now but if den no grey no post am o. in that case u can pm
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 11:08

my bar3 is low. may go off @ any f**king time.
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 11:09

Reply those who hv pm u first b4 u can talk of posting here.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 11:11

ojasope,
pls reply my pm. thanks
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 11:13

Olybra wrote:
Reply those who hv pm u first b4 u can talk of posting here.

well talk my bro
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 11:15

bar3 @ 5%
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 11:23

Go charge am nah!
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 12:01

ojasope wrote:
Oya Go ahead! Ur permitted! Its not against any rule!
Back to top Go down
seyola
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 13:00

ojasope wrote:
pls we are waiting.Remember not everybody can send pm.
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 13:03

Don't mind him! He has nothing to offer. He's just looking for attention.
Back to top Go down
tony
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 13:08

mtn unlimited browsing?We are waiting
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 15:44

@ ojasope, i know u to be an old and reputable member of this forum.
y do u wanna tanish the image u av built 4 a long time with this ur failed post. i waited and waited yet u never come up with something nice. if na so everyone in d forum dey do u go don forget ur username for this forum.
drop it if u av it and if u dont let us all know u dont av it.
thanks
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 17:24

Ojasope,or whatever u call yourself, I want u 2know that this forum is not for boys but for matured men and women. Therefore,if u think u can just come here and start playing on people's intelligent,u must be joking. Why deceive people when u know u didn't hav what u ar promising? In case u don't know,this is an offence against fellow members and so this matter will be reported to the admin for necessary action.

Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 19:11

Abeg make una don mind am!
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 20:41

anybody with dis tweak should help ooo...,..
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 22:09

Hmmhmm
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 22:20

AWONUSI wrote:
anybody with dis tweak should help ooo...,..

Don't mind them ow.
Back to top Go down
Nuphase
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 23:48

You cant give out something you paid, for free just to please people...if you need it call him or me remember is not free. Meanwhile, you paid for VPN N400(list) for a month and also N1500 for B.B plan for it to work but refused to pay or scared of scam. Well, the guy (Awoniyi) is not a thief i paid him and he deliver wat i paid for and is working very fine. So if you need it you can still call me 08063414981
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 23:54

seyola wrote:
awoniyi1 wrote:
Obodo.what did i do to u.dat made u delete my account.i just open this 1 today.yes i know that i did nt inform the admin.be4 i post.am sori 4 dat.but pls am nt a thief.bcos no body that payed that i did nt reply them.and it workin fine 4 them.pls someone shld pls indicate that he payed me , and i did nt replyed or d tin no work Or did u see any body dat av said i scamed him or her.(pls let thinks twice and be observative). If there is any then i wil agree and go away from this site and go to where i wil be appreciated.all am just after is helping people so they won't fall in to the hands of scamers.a guy called me that he payed someone 7k.but he was scamed,imagine that. I rest my case.@ those that av gotten it enjoy.@ u dat said i av many acc. I dont.i only av one and only one acc.(AWONIYI).check those that ar testifyin their acc is nt a new one.SAID MY MIND.thnks to all.
All u are after is helping people by collecting 1K from dem.If i may ask you?how many time have u paid to get software from dis forum?I think you deserve more dan wat you got.My tot anyway.
bros this is more complex than u think
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: fg   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 02:04

Okay o
Back to top Go down
awoniyi1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 05:48

Since my account was deleted pple that av been calling me and txtn on my number 08038518464.i refuse to answer nor reply them becos i don't know why things ar like this here. Pple pay almost 2000 for biz and vpn. Which wil just last 4 1mnth.but this unlimited as been workin since last year. just for 1k.where on earth is it done.i personly got this thing for 15k.then you expect me to just come and post it free,haba.pple ar selling it for 5k,7k, just activated sims.but me giving you how to fish for that amount.Av tried(go to other forums no body as drop this thing 4 free,instead ask for huge amount of money and play with ur inteligency of postin it,some admin even went ahead sayin we ar stupid to let it out for 1k).But now that innocent ones ar pleading.i think i wil start replyin u guyz that call and txt me.@beo i wil reply u back now concerning that etisalat on your mobile.
Back to top Go down
onanapower
Novice
Novice
onanapower

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 06:40

awoniyi1 wrote:
Since my account was deleted pple that av been calling me and txtn on my number 08038518464.i refuse to answer nor reply them becos i don't know why things ar like this here. Pple pay almost 2000 for biz and vpn. Which wil just last 4 1mnth.but this unlimited as been workin since last year. just for 1k.where on earth is it done.i personly got this thing for 15k.then you expect me to just come and post it free,haba.pple ar selling it for 5k,7k, just activated sims.but me giving you how to fish for that amount.Av tried(go to other forums no body as drop this thing 4 free,instead ask for huge amount of money and play with ur inteligency of postin it,some admin even went ahead sayin we ar stupid to let it out for 1k).But now that innocent ones ar pleading.i think i wil start replyin u guyz that call and txt me.@beo i wil reply u back now concerning that etisalat on your mobile.

IS IT MTN AND IF MTN, HOW CAN I GET ONE CONFIGURED?

Last edited by onanapower on 2013-04-09, 06:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 06:42

No be free
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 06:46

awoniyi1 wrote:

ur number is not going through
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: ghgf   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 06:49

Send him text message
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 07:00

even message no dey go. @awoniyi1, pls pm me ur alternate line
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 07:02

Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 07:05

awoniyi1 wrote:
my u'r ryt but I want to tell u this money is everytyn but we are here to help each of every one of us remember that when u re doing gud thing to people God must surely reward you when u did'nt xpect such!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 07:07

So my brother 1day God will suprice!
Back to top Go down
seyola
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 07:25

awoniyi1 wrote:
All these a story.A u saying u spent more dan somebody dat is giving out c lines free for a whole month.Mr Man u have no excuse.And if i may tell u,is it a must dat u markert here?Kindly take ur cheat to somewhere else,we are honourable people here.I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
awoniyi1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 07:50

yemiola wrote:

it going through now @yemi
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 08:06

Some people are gredy!
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 09:50

@ awoniyi1, my concern now is that will it last as most ppl are using it now. also is it a one time configuration or a monthly reactivation
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 09:53

Still keeping d houze in d dark abi?
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 09:55

seyola wrote:
awoniyi1 wrote:
All these a story.A u saying u spent more dan somebody dat is giving out c lines free for a whole month.Mr Man u have no excuse.And if i may tell u,is it a must dat u markert here?Kindly take ur cheat to somewhere else,we are honourable people here.I rest my case.

I have absolute trust in 9jatc guys! They are resolute and always fight for themselves.

Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 09:58

Gbam!
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 09:59

Ashawo wrote:
Don't Panic.
Hours Plan, Do this...
is it stil active
Back to top Go down
awoniyi1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 10:06

yemiola wrote:
@ awoniyi1, my concern now is that will it last as most ppl are using it now. also is it a one time configuration or a monthly reactivation

It as been workin since last year.what they blocked was the code so that new sims can nt be activated as at last time.but sims that are already activated continue to work up to date.
Also it is nt a monthly stuff.but just ones and that all.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 10:54

awoniyi1 wrote:
yemiola wrote:

It as been workin since last year.what they blocked was the code so that new sims can nt be activated as at last time.but sims that are already activated continue to work up to date.

doesthat mean i cannot use it on a new line? how do i know my old sim will work for it when i av not used it b4
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 11:06

I wondr why u pplz want to kill them on awof whn u can gt 5mb for #5
Back to top Go down
awoniyi1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 11:26

yemiola wrote:
awoniyi1 wrote:
yemiola wrote:

doesthat mean i cannot use it on a new line? how do i know my old sim will work for it when i av not used it b4
Yes new line is preferable,bcos u wont check ur data bundle usage.just put and browse.
Back to top Go down
moblet02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 11:44

world richest wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
Don't Panic.
Hours Plan, Do this...
is it stil active
please dose dis one work up till nw
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 11:52

Capital no! No longer working.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 12:05

Nah long show!
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 13:12

Olybra wrote:
Capital no! No longer working.
yeah
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 13:18

ancl wrote:
I wondr why u pplz want to kill them on awof whn u can gt 5mb for #5
How can u get 5mb for #5?
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 13:22

that 5mb for 5naira is mtn pulse only
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 13:43

orisirisi. awuf no go kill us sha
imagine how naija go be if our internet connection be like pure waterwey we fit afford.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next