Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mytv over the air upgrade

Go down 
+50
bonfmedia
sayswilo
Stevolat
Roykay
Emeritus153
abelite
munajoe
Okoegualek
Townjuju
tennybiz
ekkywolex
SmartMobility
Master17
Fred007
sunnydevess
timbilla
Ogunsg
danapache
Tayin
moscolinks
Baba Akure
Ashawo
Agunbe
Irunmole
Gsamcolee
Gmailer
Sundayakasdy
pardonp4
Oliver Obekpa
ancl
ojasope
sunnyga
brothaken
Akinleonard
omoladesexy
GEJ
hibeeke
ikbright4real
dogstyle007
SULEIMAN01
settimeworld
AWONUSI
geenak2011
microsat
Fishegg45
obodo
Segzykay
Satfinder
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Expert
Expert

Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-11-29, 15:51

First topic message reminder :

Notice: mytv is currently carrying out over the air upgrade of all 4669 models whereby the new sw does not have option in the menu. the new sw is version 3.00p. To avoid dis do not go to any prepaid mytv channel cos d moment u switch off n on d upgrade starts. But U can go to the fta channels. If ur 4669 goes into upgrade mode allow it to finish den ugrade to an older version and stay off d mytv package. Dis exercise will run till end of the year
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-01, 22:31

Bcos iam using srt4669xii wit v.1.04p & i had being hookin 2 mytv but nothing happened 2 my decoda . Iam even usin it wit my G1 dongle & it is barkin wel on it
Back to top Go down
pardonp4
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-01, 23:12

greetings to all gurus in d house more power 2 ur elbows
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-02, 05:51

Oliver Obekpa wrote:
Bcos iam using srt4669xii wit v.1.04p & i had being hookin 2 mytv but nothing happened 2 my decoda . Iam even usin it wit my G1 dongle & it is barkin wel on it
switch off n on ur decoder n it will start so far u have selected a paid mytv channel n gprs is not barking on mytea.
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-02, 07:00

Go to mytv africa channel let it work 4 2min den switch off from da back den on it giv me result we wil know if urs is fake
Back to top Go down
Sundayakasdy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-02, 08:09

guys pls oh...
My 4669xii had just crash after following the ota stuff and i dnt have money to change ic.pls any option?
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-02, 12:39

Sundayakasdy wrote:
guys pls oh...
My 4669xii had just crash after following the ota stuff and i dnt have money to change ic.pls any option?
use a computer and download a new software to your 4669xii. it will wake up
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-02, 12:56

Mytv wahala sha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-02, 14:50

good day my peeps
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-02, 16:17

Is this over the air upgrade by mytv affecting multitv? Two of my friends using 4669 models are complaining that their multytv channels are not showing, but they were showing after the multitv upgrade, but they stopped showing since yesterday, while mytv channels are still showing. What could be the problem? Pls guys I need ur help
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-02, 16:19

obviouschild wrote:
good day my peeps
Happy Sunday bro
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-02, 17:23

ikbright4real wrote:
Is this over the air upgrade by mytv affecting multitv? Two of my friends using 4669 models are complaining that their multytv channels are not showing, but they were showing after the multitv upgrade, but they stopped showing since yesterday, while mytv channels are still showing. What could be the problem? Pls guys I need ur help
. Check if they are using dis freq for multitv 12524 v 19530
Back to top Go down
Sundayakasdy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-02, 22:14

**GUYS PLS I NEED HELP**
MY 4669XII STRONG FAKE DECORDER HAS JUST GOT FRIED AND I HAVE BEEN IN SEARCH OF A FAKE RECIEVER OF MY TYPE BUT NOT YET GOTTEN,SO I DNT KNOW IS ANYONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH THAT AND I ALSO WANT TO KNOW IF I CAN UPGRADE IT WITH MYTV4669XII ORIGINAL STRONG DECORDER.THANKS
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-02, 22:19

sunnyga wrote:
Go to mytv africa channel let it work 4 2min den switch off from da back den on it giv me result we wil know if urs is fake
yeap,they finally gun down my box.any sol.pls help !
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-02, 22:35

Sundayakasdy wrote:
**GUYS PLS I NEED HELP**
MY 4669XII STRONG FAKE DECORDER HAS JUST GOT FRIED AND I HAVE BEEN IN SEARCH OF A FAKE RECIEVER OF MY TYPE BUT NOT YET GOTTEN,SO I DNT KNOW IS ANYONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH THAT AND I ALSO WANT TO KNOW IF I CAN UPGRADE IT WITH MYTV4669XII ORIGINAL STRONG DECORDER.THANKS
go to page 2 n 3 here
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-02, 22:36

Oliver Obekpa wrote:
sunnyga wrote:
I told u
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-03, 00:55

Oliver Obekpa wrote:
sunnyga wrote:
Laughing ... flip back some pages
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-03, 04:27

2mani complain here. Na wa o
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-03, 06:11

Laziness is d problem all d ans are here but ppl just cannot read to get info
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-03, 07:04

Goodmorn haus hope 2day wil be good
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-03, 07:32

sunnyga wrote:
dsame bro, evrytin in handz of God.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-03, 07:35

sunnyga wrote:
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-03, 07:46

Goodmorning guys! Hope all of u are bouncing bounce
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-03, 07:52

A friend using 4669 model decoder complained to me that his mytv channels are no longer showing, only multitv is showing. Could this be as a result of mytv over the air upgrade?
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-03, 08:12

just tell the guy that e should give am the new treatment okay......
Back to top Go down
SULEIMAN01
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-03, 08:52

Take it to a repairer
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-03, 10:29

ikbright4real wrote:
A friend using 4669 model decoder complained to me that his mytv channels are no longer showing, only multitv is showing. Could this be as a result of mytv over the air upgrade?
no do a factory reset n blind scan for both mytv n multitv
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-03, 17:25

For those of u havin problems of signal wit ur 4669x pls after u hav manually upgraded it pls do a blind scan again for d sats dat u use. Dis is only a peculiar problem for x users only. It does not affect xii users except d fake ones
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-05, 08:06

Good morning pals
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-05, 08:12

Nollywood is back
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-05, 08:19

Yeah bro.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-05, 08:26

9ICE INFO
Back to top Go down
SULEIMAN01
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-05, 09:08

Tanx for d info.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-19, 07:13

Mytv has started anoda upgrade again dis tym it is v302 so b on d alert but don't wori new sw wil b out to counter dat
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-19, 07:15

Welcome back 007
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-19, 07:19

007 wrote:
Mytv has started anoda upgrade again dis tym it is v302 so b on d alert but don't wori new sw wil b out to counter dat
yea it started yesterday
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-19, 07:27

Good for those watching mytv!
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-19, 07:29

Gmailer wrote:
and bad if one is using dongle cos option is disabled
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-19, 07:37

Gmailer wrote:
Welcome back 007
tanx bro howz enjoyment long tym we saw u in da house. One luv
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-19, 07:40

microsat wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
exactly don't wori u wil soon c pple floodin here lookin for help again esp for 69x n xii
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-19, 07:43

007 wrote:
microsat wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
exactly don't wori u wil soon c pple floodin here lookin for help again esp for 69x n xii
yea... but it seems 69Z is not incuded
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-19, 08:04

microsat wrote:
007 wrote:
microsat wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
yea... but it seems 69Z is not incuded
yeah coz it was not mass produced
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-19, 08:08

yea i noticed it
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-19, 08:37

they are damn serious men they want to eliminate option
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-19, 12:38

sunnyga wrote:
they wil neva eliminate option,instead of them reducing their prices to discourage people frm goin for option .they are there fighting bettle which they neva win.let the them be upgrade everyday.the chinco toys wil be waxing stronger.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-19, 12:41

sunnyga wrote:
they wil neva eliminate option,instead of them reducing their prices to discourage people frm goin for option .they are there fighting bettle which they wil neva win.let the them be upgrade everyday.the chinco toys wil be waxing stronger.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-19, 14:03

sunnyga wrote:
impossible
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-19, 14:25

Options will triumph
Back to top Go down
SULEIMAN01
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-19, 14:38

007 wrote:
welcome bak
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-19, 14:47

SULEIMAN01 wrote:
007 wrote:
welcome bak
tanx bro
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty2012-12-19, 15:25

Oliver Obekpa wrote:
sunnyga wrote:
they wil neva eliminate option,instead of them reducing their prices to discourage people frm goin for option .they are there fighting bettle which they wil neva win.let the them be upgrade everyday.the chinco toys wil be waxing stronger.
na so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mytv over the air upgrade
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next