Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mytv over the air upgrade

Go down 
+50
bonfmedia
sayswilo
Stevolat
Roykay
Emeritus153
abelite
munajoe
Okoegualek
Townjuju
tennybiz
ekkywolex
SmartMobility
Master17
Fred007
sunnydevess
timbilla
Ogunsg
danapache
Tayin
moscolinks
Baba Akure
Ashawo
Agunbe
Irunmole
Gsamcolee
Gmailer
Sundayakasdy
pardonp4
Oliver Obekpa
ancl
ojasope
sunnyga
brothaken
Akinleonard
omoladesexy
GEJ
hibeeke
ikbright4real
dogstyle007
SULEIMAN01
settimeworld
AWONUSI
geenak2011
microsat
Fishegg45
obodo
Segzykay
Satfinder
54 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Expert
Expert

Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty
PostSubject: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-29, 15:51

Notice: mytv is currently carrying out over the air upgrade of all 4669 models whereby the new sw does not have option in the menu. the new sw is version 3.00p. To avoid dis do not go to any prepaid mytv channel cos d moment u switch off n on d upgrade starts. But U can go to the fta channels. If ur 4669 goes into upgrade mode allow it to finish den ugrade to an older version and stay off d mytv package. Dis exercise will run till end of the year
Back to top Go down
Satfinder
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-29, 16:02

thanks for the infor bross
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-29, 16:36

007 wrote:
Notice: mytv is currently carrying out over the air upgrade of all 4669 models whereby the new sw does not have option in the menu. the new sw is version 3.00p. To avoid dis do not go to any prepaid mytv channel cos d moment u switch off n on d upgrade starts. But U can go to the fta channels. If ur 4669 goes into upgrade mode allow it to finish den ugrade to an older version and stay off d mytv package. Dis exercise will run till end of the year
Thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-29, 16:38

GUD.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-29, 16:40

007 wrote:
d new sw v3.00 av option jor, e happen 2me. I use strong loader wit pc 2upgrade it. Option appear by force.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-29, 16:42

my 4663x wit v1.89 also rock too.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-29, 19:25

hahaha... Lol... You can stop your strong 4669 decoder from performing OTA (Over The Air) DOWNLOAD even if you are on Intelsat 7/10 i.e MYTV AFRICA position... All you need to do is to enter Menu and cancel Automatic OTA Download. Thats all !
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-29, 19:35

007 wrote:

thank you
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-29, 20:06

Thanx for d info.
Back to top Go down
settimeworld
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-29, 20:19

thanks
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-29, 22:41

The new software version 3.00p dat I download from dis link have dongle option click here to download [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SULEIMAN01
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-29, 22:52

Tanx
Back to top Go down
SULEIMAN01
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-29, 22:55

007 wrote:
weldone
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-30, 06:26

AWONUSI wrote:
The new software version 3.00p dat I download from dis link have dongle option click here to download [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
correct. Datz wot i use 2upgrade mine. Try it guys.
Back to top Go down
dogstyle007
Amateur
Amateur
dogstyle007

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-30, 07:41

Fishegg45 wrote:
AWONUSI wrote:
correct. Datz wot i use 2upgrade mine. Try it guys.

Yea its working perfectly
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-30, 08:36

Goodday guys. What's this about MyTV upgrade again. The other day it was MultiTV. A friend told me that All the FTA channels in his 4669 has disapeared, could this be as a result of the upgrade by MyTV? Please I need responses.
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-30, 08:55

AWONUSI wrote:
I downloaded the software from this link but it refused to open. The computer cannot open the file. What do I do?
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-30, 09:22

ikbright4real wrote:
AWONUSI wrote:
I downloaded the software from this link but it refused to open. The computer cannot open the file. What do I do?
Download again, download was not complete
Back to top Go down
GEJ
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-30, 12:58

ikbright4real wrote:
AWONUSI wrote:
You need to install zip program on ur system, unzip the file first b4 upgrading.
NB: the file is not to be open or run.
Back to top Go down
omoladesexy
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-30, 13:10

nice one
Back to top Go down
Akinleonard
Amateur
Amateur
Akinleonard

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-30, 14:11

Pls the auto upgradin can it happen even without mytv smartcard inserted on the decoder i want to more pls
Back to top Go down
brothaken
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-30, 15:43

Akinleonard wrote:
Pls the auto upgradin can it happen even without mytv smartcard inserted on the decoder i want to more pls

yes, as long as your receiver to connect to mytv satellite. but if you are not on mytv satelllite no need to fear their Over The Air (OTA) upgrade.
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-30, 18:34

GEJ wrote:
ikbright4real wrote:
AWONUSI wrote:
You need to install zip program on ur system, unzip the file first b4 upgrading.
NB: the file is not to be open or run.
I have installed the zip programme. When the file is extracted how is it seen? What I saw was STB file , is that it?
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-30, 19:52

It is an stb file for sure.
Back to top Go down
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-30, 20:17

brothaken wrote:
Akinleonard wrote:

yes, as long as your receiver to connect to mytv satellite. but if you are not on mytv satelllite no need to fear their Over The Air (OTA) upgrade.
to solve the problem just download the new v3.00 from wizkid.Persiangig.com or the above website. Then use winzip to open then extract then put in ur flash and install on ur decoder. Once installed u can now go to any mytv paid channel n no ota will occur
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-30, 20:48

AWONUSI wrote:
So when I copy this STB file into my flash, I can then install it in the decoder, right?
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-30, 21:12

ikbright4real wrote:
AWONUSI wrote:
So when I copy this STB file into my flash, I can then install it in the decoder, right?
yeah just go to usb n data transfer n install
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-30, 21:33

Dis OTA is killin som fk decoder
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-30, 21:40

sunnyga wrote:
Dis OTA is killin som fk decoder
it must be one of the reasons why they released the software
Back to top Go down
ojasope
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-30, 21:46

pls where to get software for fake receiver my people
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-11-30, 21:54

ojasope wrote:
i dont think its available to download online...if you are looking for software of fake receiver, get another fake receiver and copy its .stb file into a good flash drive then you are good to go or you perform a unit to unit transfer (i mean from fake to fake using rs 232 cable)
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-12-01, 00:21

Some boxes we be dead n few days time i mean fake one
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-12-01, 01:13

AWONUSI wrote:
alwz
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-12-01, 01:21

ojasope wrote:
. Try to use the downloadable version first download v1.17 n install b4 downloading n installing v3.00 dat will eliminate the ota auto upgrade
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-12-01, 01:26

ancl wrote:
dat is d aim cos 4669 production had stopped early dis year n strong is angry dat some piracy is still ongoing. So dis is d best way to knock dem out
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-12-01, 05:56

007 wrote:
ancl wrote:
dat is d aim cos 4669 production had stopped early dis year n strong is angry dat some piracy is still ongoing. So dis is d best way to knock dem out
yea
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-12-01, 06:42

Dis s anothr trick 4rm chinco.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-12-01, 06:58

It is business as usual
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-12-01, 06:59

for sure it is
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-12-01, 07:03

Cos whn u damage ur box u we take to strong office to change ur ic
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-12-01, 07:06

ancl wrote:
yea i think flash ic
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-12-01, 07:12

So dat we make the fake box become original abi?
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-12-01, 07:14

ancl wrote:
So dat we make the fake box become original abi?
i dont think so
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-12-01, 07:14

microsat wrote:
ancl wrote:
yea i think flash ic
Den u will open bank. Acct wit Dem lol
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-12-01, 07:16

007 wrote:
microsat wrote:
ancl wrote:
yea i think flash ic
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-12-01, 08:52

007 wrote:
microsat wrote:
ancl wrote:
yea i think flash ic
business as usually n deed
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-12-01, 16:49

007 wrote:
It is business as usual
correct.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-12-01, 18:16

ancl wrote:
007 wrote:
microsat wrote:
ancl wrote:
yea i think flash ic
business as usually n deed
MY FRIEND WE NEED TO TALK CALL ME NOW AND ITS VERY URGENT.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-12-01, 21:38

Dis OTA does nt affect fake srt.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty2012-12-01, 21:53

Is ur box fake? Or hw did u no huh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mytv over the air upgrade    Mytv over the air upgrade  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mytv over the air upgrade
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next