Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones

Go down 
+142
petesure
Majesty23
awogbemiawise
donT72
Eno777
sampam1
ogarmarcel
Safex
emekaoffor
SUREMAJESTY
faithchild
pastorwilly
oscar4free2air
OLOBE
Ojor4u
emmi4life2006
peter3386
Ayusguy
chaaco
smile2012
delafirst
Ashawo
FREDRICKEBUN
justluv1
toah
best ever
ibrahimtaiwo21
helnkay
realman42
smartdave
iseyare
desirewhet
onanapower
Andymola
abelite01
stayEYAH
Swash4u
Vwegba
milo96
kallysky
emirestus
awoniyi
Tayin
styahoo1
gidben
ptims
arike2011
ancl
Shodje
sunnyga
ultimate4
smath68
Lottodream
Losaries
valdblngx
charlex
picomundo
OHAZ
slide05
ojasope
osemiede
simplylekan456
Blessedj
Cey
emre4real
chuckychux
donfolex
Benatural
romeo_marvis
cybermekx
kennyhun
mrblinkz
Giboi
Ashanty
Scofield76
Authorityboy
compaqRELOADED
baba007
Kelvin.alvin
sunnydevess
fadafaith
Olybra
sammytech
planet
zico4real
solutionmaaster
Mask2013
abou1
stone0022000
ebuka444
olawale86
Gmailer
sambass
kripen
Segzykay
obodo
iyke192
lincolnola
brodavos
timolblaze1991
houston2020
boe
fxprof
Donchucky21
timire2
frubic
Cabes
blackadam
dogud
ulitox
joseun
akotaobi.hope7
RedMonster
wiseword
Seemek2me
Akinleonard
olumzy
59pm
saintg6
kombats
abelite
Nuphase
Don-geoffrey
kunlegzy
ABOVE D LAW
gentlelionfta
donstevon
Hussein53
peter pan
wharley
sheneneone
Stevolat
Attahir
styahoo
ani4you
scolari92
makinson
sexxxsexxxy
stainlez
versace400
osteen
yemiola
146 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-10, 00:26

First topic message reminder :

fourth sim on row call
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 18:12

compaqRELOADED wrote:
join me rejoice guys...am finally in the mtn unlimited family...i think so oh lol...my balance says 50naira and i still have 4mb but i have downloaded upto 10mb already and my balance is still intact N50 and 4mb

im i ok?????????????????
Rejoice not!
Back to top Go down
timolblaze1991
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 18:13

yemiola wrote:
MAD SIM STORY.

after all due processes were observed, this stubborn goat sim danced for sometime. later it refused to danced again.
i just connected it now and it could not even open handbook not to talk of facebook or google.. na hin i vex disconnect am and checked my bundle balannce in the modem na hin hin come tell me say my kinikan kinikan don xpaya. i come connect am again come see me see trouble i no know say fuel dey inside am fiam fiam na so ihin come the penetrate all the emptyhen server. stop e no grey stop.

THE END OF MHA TORI
hahahaha,u funny joor
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 18:16

versace400 wrote:
Yemiola, where u dey ooo. MTN dey tell me now that i've used twenty five percentage of my plan. It be like say den dey mad ooo. Egbami ooo. The one i did two days ago.

u guys r putting the cart before the horse. after ur 1hr try and make sure u used up the 120min to get the expiration message. in that way u will not be disturbed. the purpose is for the 2nd plan to expire before the first plan.

u must use up the second plan before the first plan expire.

ok.
Back to top Go down
ABOVE D LAW
Novice
Novice

Sex : both

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 18:32

Yemiola,how ur side?
Back to top Go down
houston2020
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 18:39

@ yemiola, wait ooo . Are u saying even d new tweak has just been blocked. I don't understand .....I'm about to cook one rit now. Shld I cook it or not. Please I need ur advice.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 18:44

houston2020 wrote:
@ yemiola, wait ooo . Are u saying even d new tweak has just been blocked. I don't understand .....I'm about to cook one rit now. Shld I cook it or not. Please I need ur advice.
go straight to your procedure!!!!!
Back to top Go down
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur
compaqRELOADED

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 18:47

Gmailer wrote:
compaqRELOADED wrote:
join me rejoice guys...am finally in the mtn unlimited family...i think so oh lol...my balance says 50naira and i still have 4mb but i have downloaded upto 10mb already and my balance is still intact N50 and 4mb

im i ok?????????????????
Rejoice not!
why why why...whats gonna happen?

what do i have to do again?
Back to top Go down
houston2020
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 18:53

@ aneke, yemiola and some other ppl testify it has stopped working, I want to be sure whether to cook a new one or not.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 18:59

houston2020 wrote:
@ aneke, yemiola and some other ppl testify it has stopped working, I want to be sure whether to cook a new one or not.

using it to post now
Back to top Go down
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur
compaqRELOADED

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 19:01

yemiola wrote:
houston2020 wrote:

using it to post now
please yemi read my post *3posts above you(rs)...what do i need to do?

whats gonna happen?
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 19:02

houston2020 wrote:
you don't need to make mouth that is not working!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 19:03

yemiola wrote:
houston2020 wrote:

using it to post now
don't mind the guy!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur
compaqRELOADED

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 19:10

make una answer me abeg,,,
Back to top Go down
houston2020
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 19:11

I think its worth d risk, I tot u said it stopped earlier nw, its ok if just tell me its still workinq, I want to prepare a new one lyk I explained . I'm sorry If I'm been biased buh wuld give it a shot nw..... Yemiola u said we shld make sure we allow the second process to expire first before the second, so that means after cooking it and its ready, I culd download up to 200mb above in other to make d 2nd process expire, then I'm gud tew qo....plz is that it bruv ???
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 19:15

houston2020 wrote:
I think its worth d risk, I tot u said it stopped earlier nw, its ok if just tell me its still workinq, I want to prepare a new one lyk I explained . I'm sorry If I'm been biased buh wuld give it a shot nw..... Yemiola u said we shld make sure we allow the second process to expire first before the second, so that means after cooking it and its ready, I culd download up to 200mb above in other to make d 2nd process expire, then I'm gud tew qo....plz is that it bruv ???
it still rocking!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 19:19

yeah! i'm back
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 19:22

houston2020 wrote:

tick
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 19:24

ABOVE D LAW wrote:
Yemiola,how ur side?

good.

i hope ur gas no finish wen u dey cook?
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 19:24

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
houston2020 wrote:
it still rocking!!!!!!!!
ao far? hope u don check it
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 19:26

@stevo go there and reply me back!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
houston2020
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 19:33

Yemiola, ov coz e no fit finish, even if e finish I go light up my stove sharply...diz food gats done coz I can't wait oo, my mouth qan don dey commot water sef....
Back to top Go down
timolblaze1991
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 19:45

i can neva forget d gud works of some of our admin and members here u guys are just life changers,...d great yemiola,bro aneke d gud man,oga stevolat,mr.obodo,i can neva forget don geoffrey,i can also recall d good old day of scoffield and many others,i greet u all.
Back to top Go down
Authorityboy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 19:56

gud word
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 19:59

yemiola wrote:
versace400 wrote:
Yemiola, where u dey ooo. MTN dey tell me now that i've used twenty five percentage of my plan. It be like say den dey mad ooo. Egbami ooo. The one i did two days ago.

u guys r putting the cart before the horse. after ur 1hr try and make sure u used up the 120min to get the expiration message. in that way u will not be disturbed. the purpose is for the 2nd plan to expire before the first plan.

ok.
Bro, that wasnt part of the gist ni. Even the first one i did, i used it to download like 400mb bt am still getting issues with it now.
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 20:03

versace400 wrote:
yemiola wrote:
versace400 wrote:

ok.
Bro, that wasnt part of the gist ni. Even the first one i did, i used it to download like 400mb bt am still getting issues with it now.
At least i even used more than the 120mins on that one. I dont know if there is something we're still nt getting right. Or is there a type of particular sim we're gonna use for the process?
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 20:14

the major koko is for u to reconnect ur sim after the hibernation. that is allif it expire or not that is not the major thing.
note if u dont use web APN, it will not expire
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 20:27

timolblaze1991 wrote:
i can neva forget d gud works of some of our admin and members here u guys are just life changers,...d great yemiola,bro aneke d gud man,oga stevolat,mr.obodo,i can neva forget don geoffrey,i can also recall d good old day of scoffield and many others,i greet u all.
I see you, welcome my guy!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 20:33

@stevo go there and reply me back!!!!!!!!
aiit
Back to top Go down
sexxxsexxxy
Amateur
Amateur
sexxxsexxxy

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 20:34

am cooking on a yellow pot............................. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 20:38

sexxxsexxxy wrote:
make it sweet oh!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Scofield76
Senior
Senior
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 20:50

timolblaze1991 wrote:
MY BROTHER, I DEY OOO! JUST THAT I'M CAREFUL ON MY POSTINGS NOW 2 AVOID UNNECESSARY BAN. BUT THERE'S NO DAY THAT I DON'T VISIT 9JATC.COM, I'M FOLLOWING PROCEEDINGS CLOSELY
Back to top Go down
akotaobi.hope7
Amateur
Amateur
akotaobi.hope7

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 20:59

this thing no funny ooooooooo. hmmmm my own dey for pot so.
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 21:03

Scofield76 wrote:
timolblaze1991 wrote:
MY BROTHER, I DEY OOO! JUST THAT I'M CAREFUL ON MY POSTINGS NOW 2 AVOID UNNECESSARY BAN. BUT THERE'S NO DAY THAT I DON'T VISIT 9JATC.COM, I'M FOLLOWING PROCEEDINGS CLOSELY
No bro, i dont like that. It will never be a great house that it used to be again if we begin to scare of posting or making comments. The hammers is just to make sanity and orderliness in the house and nt aimed at anybody. You have a great member of the house and ur past contributions has impacted meaningfully so thereby, if u decide nt to do what u used to do again, then we're bringing the house down cos ideas and personalities will be lost and missed.

Therefore, on behalf of every members of the house, i beg of u to return to ur usual character here. And i want u to undstand that NO ONE IS BIGGER THAN ANYONE IN THE GREAT NTC HOUSE. ALTHOUGH SOME MIGHT BE IN THE POSITION OF THE AUTHORITY TODAY BUT IT IS JUST TEMPORARY NT PERMANENT. YOU MIGHT EVEN FIND URSELF THERE TOMORO.
Back to top Go down
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur
compaqRELOADED

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 21:05

i have a questions guys???
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 21:19

compaqRELOADED wrote:
ask!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 21:21

akotaobi.hope7 wrote:
this thing no funny ooooooooo. hmmmm my own dey for pot so.
cook it well!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 21:22

Scofield76 wrote:
timolblaze1991 wrote:
my brother nothing do you I they by ur side!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ashanty
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 21:24

gud evening to everybody im new here
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 21:33

scofield if u go anywhere i go hunt u like avatar.
so stay here and make ur comments. we need u.
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 21:35

Ashanty wrote:
gud evening to everybody im new here
it shows already.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 21:40

Scofield76 wrote:
timolblaze1991 wrote:
who will ban u if u play by d rules? 4get it let's rock 2geda
Back to top Go down
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur
compaqRELOADED

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 21:45

compaqRELOADED wrote:
ask!!!!!!!
thanks boss at 2pm today my friend did my mtn ulimited sim...then i had N50 and 4mb left in my acct,so far i have downloaded upto 30mb but i no longer have my 4mb but the N50 is still intact uptil now.i have being browsing for 6hrs straight now since 2pm,streaming onloine radio as well

my question now,is THIS IT?...is my sim hacked ???...like gmailer earlier told me,he said NOT TO RJOICE YET?

SO AM ASKING WHAT SHOULD I XPECT TO HAPPEN and what can i do?

meanwhile GOOOOOAL falcao scores for colombia
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 21:47

yemiola wrote:
scofield if u go anywhere i go hunt u like avatar.
so stay here and make ur comments. we need u.
gbam!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sexxxsexxxy
Amateur
Amateur
sexxxsexxxy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 21:49

sexxxsexxxy wrote:
make it sweet oh!!!!!!!

you want to also eat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?
Back to top Go down
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur
compaqRELOADED

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 21:52

phew no one will even attend to me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 21:52

sexxxsexxxy wrote:
sexxxsexxxy wrote:
make it sweet oh!!!!!!!

wen d food is done in4m us oooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 21:53

compaqRELOADED wrote:
no b so my broda
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 21:54

compaqRELOADED wrote:
compaqRELOADED wrote:
ask!!!!!!!
thanks boss at 2pm today my friend did my mtn ulimited sim...then i had N50 and 4mb left in my acct,so far i have downloaded upto 30mb but i no longer have my 4mb but the N50 is still intact uptil now.i have being browsing for 6hrs straight now since 2pm,streaming onloine radio as well

my question now,is THIS IT?...is my sim hacked ???...like gmailer earlier told me,he said NOT TO RJOICE YET?

SO AM ASKING WHAT SHOULD I XPECT TO HAPPEN and what can i do?

meanwhile GOOOOOAL falcao scores for colombia
to answer your question the sim start browsing since 2pm 2day and you have already download about 30mb still now you are still browsing with it about 6hrs now......so my answer is you sim is totally h**k okay!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 21:56

sexxxsexxxy wrote:
sexxxsexxxy wrote:
make it sweet oh!!!!!!!

yes to know the test of your soup!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-11, 21:57

Stevolat wrote:
compaqRELOADED wrote:
no b so my broda
waiting be your P!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next