Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!

Go down 
+65
inno2008
delafirst
eddyvic
jors
llcooljoeboy
vixanhat
timbilla
ruthlessckd@yahoo.com
heavenboundpkay
realsaid
smile2012
Emmynd
Iyke Philip
TSHIRT2
Ehisehis
Wolex ib
Bigdemmy
c.k.d baba
Safex
pcoach
ezo4fta
Agunbe
SmartMobility
Okoegualek
best ever
xzynwa
osas4jame
ray4all
xedyl
smile2
Philljizzy02
pufframmy
xxlebadosxx
kingjohn
danniyal
microsat
obayor2free
sexxxsexxxy
Drdanskills
Philus80
yinka123
Nuphase
Losaries
steveyen1
Songod
stainlez
dogud
ugotuf
world richest
exga
snipps
ancl
bejs
Ufkana
obodo
slide05
Dotfel
kripen
peter pan
iykmora
abelite
sunnydevess
†├┤ugß☼Y™
Stevolat
Gmailer
69 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty
PostSubject: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-18, 07:54

Are you shy to undress in front of your friends? Are you shy to take a bath together with a man? Did your girlfriends suddenly dropped you for just no cause? Are you willing to add more inches to your dick?
Are you desiring to have multiple round with your woman? I have a package for you!!

Last edited by Gmailer on 2013-09-05, 05:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-18, 07:58

hmmm! going tradomedical
Back to top Go down
†├┤ugß☼Y™
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-18, 08:03

take do weiting bf for naija????
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-18, 08:03

Yes ooooo! Wi be, je be! ti Olorun ni ow. This is what I love doing most ow. I wouldn't have risked my integrity if what I have is not potent ow!
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-18, 08:13

Gmailer wrote:
Yes ooooo! Wi be, je be! ti Olorun ni ow. This is what I love doing most ow. I wouldn't have risked my integrity if what I have is not potent ow!
dat's really splendid
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-18, 20:26

LARGE PENIS? Hehehehehehheehe @Stevo, oya contact Gmailer na.
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-18, 20:31

WHO OPEN THIS THREAD MUST REALLY HAVE A BIG PENNIS O
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-18, 23:42

sunnydevess wrote:
Look @ u,funny u.Lolz
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-18, 23:48

abelite wrote:
WHO OPEN THIS THREAD MUST REALLY HAVE A BIG PENNIS O
e be like say u dey hear am as i dey think am.Lolz
Back to top Go down
iykmora
Amateur
Amateur
iykmora

Location : tree top wit a dish, lnbf, decoder, tv set and power supply

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-19, 00:29

chai, see wetin una dey plan for una babes...ehehehehe
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-19, 00:36

iykmora wrote:
Cock tins nooni
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-19, 00:44

Stevolat wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
Look @ u,funny u.Lolz

u need am nw

Last edited by sunnydevess on 2013-06-19, 00:48; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : d)
Back to top Go down
iykmora
Amateur
Amateur
iykmora

Location : tree top wit a dish, lnbf, decoder, tv set and power supply

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-19, 00:46

Stevolat wrote:
iykmora wrote:
Cock tins nooni

what if you have 7inch length and 6inch girth penis and still went ahead to increase it, wont ur partner run for dear life or she will be pleased wit it?
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-19, 05:22

iykmora wrote:
Stevolat wrote:
iykmora wrote:
Cock tins nooni

what if you have 7inch length and 6inch girth penis and still went ahead to increase it, wont ur partner run for dear life or she will be pleased wit it?
It is just a matter of choice bro. 7inches dick can comfortably occupy any (room) and give her the enjoyments needed. It all depends on how dexterous you are. 9inches cock isvthe perfect cock. 12inchs and above cocks will surely WOW!!! your partner, she may enjoy it for the first few times, but she will later run from you. In a nut shell bro, if you have 7-9inches dick, you are perfectly created.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-19, 05:59

Guys for the 'RECORD' I am not helping for free on this! This isn't a satellite or dongle issue that I give out for free on daily basis, cuz I got it for free too. It is more than a lecture, it involves sending you packages including herbs. Dont just ask me for free, I bought them with huge money.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-19, 06:04

Gmailer wrote:
Guys for the 'RECORD' I am not helping for free on this! This isn't a satellite or dongle issue that I give out for free on daily basis, cuz I got it for free too. It is more than a lecture, it involves sending you packages including herbs. Dont just ask me for free, I bought them with huge money.
you buy how to increase of PENNIS!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-19, 06:22

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
You can say that again! I wasn't comfortable with the girth of my 8inchs dick, and I wanted to add more, that was what led me to a successful adventure of gaining more size
Note: attempting to enlarge your penis by tablet, penis extender, and through surgery is very dangerous. It will render you impotent at the long run. To before warned, is to before destroyed.
Back to top Go down
kripen
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-19, 09:32

satisfying ur partner is more than having a big dick. it is base on how satisfy she will be, having a small dig u can fully satisfy ur partner all the way u dont need all these enlargement that will psychologically affect u during sex wat u need is to be on ur right frame of mind when u are about having sex. the big advice is to go slow and steady dont rush when u are having sex. do u know the ultimate is when she have orgasm it doesnt matter how it is done all she will be satisfy with is the orgasm, use a good foreplay before penetration. if u can make ur partner orgasm at least two time before the end of the whole sex stuff no prob. if u can stll make it more u are good to go and ur partner will always be greatfull to you. man is arose by what he see but woman are arose  by abilty of good foreplay
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-19, 12:07

On point there bro Hhmmmm! Isn't that easy said than don?
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-19, 21:06

kripen wrote:
satisfying ur partner is more than having a big dick. it is base on how satisfy she will be, having a small dig u can fully satisfy ur partner all the way u dont need all these enlargement that will psychologically affect u during sex wat u need is to be on ur right frame of mind when u are about having sex. the big advice is to go slow and steady dont rush when u are having sex. do u know the ultimate is when she have orgasm it doesnt matter how it is done all she will be satisfy with is the orgasm, use a good foreplay before penetration. if u can make ur partner orgasm at least two time before the end of the whole sex stuff no prob. if u can stll make it more u are good to go and ur partner will always be greatfull to you. man is arose by what he see but woman are arose  by abilty of good foreplay
u've made a point mister
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-19, 21:10

Gmailer wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
You can say that again! I wasn't comfortable with the girth of my 8inchs dick, and I wanted to add more, that was what led me to a successful adventure of gaining more size
Note: attempting to enlarge your penis by tablet, penis extender, and through surgery  is very dangerous. It will render you impotent at the long run. To before warned, is to before destroyed.
hmm! oro sun nuku
Back to top Go down
Dotfel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-20, 01:05

How can i contact you,this is one of d problem i have been facing,i cant send pm.let me have ur contact details pls
Back to top Go down
slide05
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-20, 09:26

Gmailer wrote:
On point there bro Hhmmmm! Isn't that easy said than don?
but in all the size matter..
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-20, 09:35

Gmailer wrote:
Are you shy to undress in front of your friends? Are you shy to take a bath together with a man?
Did your girlfriends suddenly dropped you for just no cause?
Are you willing to add more inches to your dick?
Are you desiring to have multiple round with your woman?
Contact me on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I have packages for you that will give you back your confidence. I know how it works, I know how it affects you psychologically, mentally, and morally. Send me mail now not 'pm' because of your identity. I am willing to take away your reproach through a tested traditional means I have used.
bro when did you become a medical doctor?are you really sure of what you're saying sha if yes!we need to talk.
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-20, 09:36

Easy guys before u create a HULK DICK o.
Back to top Go down
Ufkana
Amateur
Amateur
Ufkana

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-20, 12:58

hmmm! Increase the size of your penis (bura in hausa language) is very simple, becoz when u conscious 4 sexual at any time it increase Automatically,
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-20, 13:36

all these inches gmailer dey talk of, is it when erect or flacid. i want to know b4 i know what to do. lol,
gmailer aya give me more info for PM bros.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-20, 16:31

obodo wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
Are you shy to undress in front of your friends? Are you shy to take a bath together with a man?
I have packages for you that will give you back your confidence. I know how it works, I know how it affects you psychologically, mentally, and morally. Send me mail now not 'pm' because of your identity. I am willing to take away your reproach through a tested traditional means I have used.
bro when did you become a medical doctor?are you really sure of what you're saying sha if yes!we need to talk.

Obodo you know my house, you know where I work, you and ancl know virtually everything about me. Come and meet me at home if you need it bro! It will be given to you free of charge ow
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-20, 17:54

obodo wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
hmmmm OBODO d't tel me u want go AWOL wit dis ow rembr u nv marry say na ashawo house u we carry d thing go al d time? Rembr HIV plenty outside ow
Back to top Go down
snipps
Amateur
Amateur
snipps

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-20, 18:05

wanna increase mine also...like 22inches.
Back to top Go down
exga
Amateur
Amateur
exga

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-20, 18:12

2ft shud be ok 4 u.
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-20, 18:46

Una too funny, hw abwt phcn poll length na?
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-20, 19:15

sunnydevess wrote:
Una too funny, hw abwt phcn poll length na?
haaabaaa!sunnydevess
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-20, 19:18

bejs wrote:
all these inches gmailer dey talk of, is it when erect or flacid. i want to know b4 i know what to do. lol,
gmailer aya give me more info for PM bros.
i guess it shuld be felt off erestion
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-20, 19:20

lol
Back to top Go down
exga
Amateur
Amateur
exga

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-20, 19:23

de guy won drill borehole na.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-20, 19:40

For the RECORD again!!!
I got 168 email from my patients. Only 12 patients did pay as at today 20th of June 2013. All the 12 dudes will get their packages tomorrow, latest by 22nd. And for the record again, I am not attending to anybody who hasn't paid as at Today, 20th 2013. Reason: the materials/ingredients I used to form this wonderful mixture have been exhausted. And my resource person is not ready to provide me another soon. Pls don't bother to pay in again if you haven't paid before. Looking forward for testimonies from you guys. Ire ow!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-20, 19:54

Gmailer wrote:
For the RECORD again!!!
I got 168 email from my patients. Only 12 patients did pay as at today 20th of June 2013. All the 12 dudes will get their packages tomorrow, latest by 22nd. And for the record again, I am not attending to anybody who hasn't paid as at Today, 20th 2013. Reason: the materials/ingredients I used to form this wonderful mixture have been exhausted. And my resource person is not ready to provide me another soon. Pls don't bother to pay in again if you haven't paid before. Looking forward for testimonies from you guys. Ire ow!
EGBEJI OLOGUN ..........
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-20, 19:57

ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
For the RECORD again!!!
EGBEJI OLOGUN ..........
ancl Baba! You know I be Ekiti man nah! Di e Omo Okunrin ko to ow!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-20, 20:00

Gmailer wrote:
ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
For the RECORD again!!!
EGBEJI OLOGUN ..........
ancl Baba! You know I be Ekiti man nah! Di e Omo Okunrin ko to ow!
beni oooo ore mi ewe unje, ogun ti o je ewe re lo ku kan.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-20, 20:28

Hmm so naija still they corrupt!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-20, 20:35

What is the meaning of your post? Who is corrupt here?
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-20, 20:40

Gmailer wrote:
oga is not like you think!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-21, 00:29

Gmailer wrote:
e je bure
Back to top Go down
Dotfel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-21, 01:11

Stevolat,pls hw can i contact u,i really need ur help
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-21, 01:30

I NO FIT LAFF
Back to top Go down
ugotuf
Amateur
Amateur
ugotuf

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-21, 13:09

Gmailer wrote:
For the RECORD again!!!
I got 168 email from my patients. Only 12 patients did pay as at today 20th of June 2013. All the 12 dudes will get their packages tomorrow, latest by 22nd. And for the record again, I am not attending to anybody who hasn't paid as at Today, 20th 2013. Reason: the materials/ingredients  I used to form this wonderful mixture have been exhausted. And my resource person is not ready to provide me another soon. Pls don't bother to pay in again if you haven't paid before. Looking forward for testimonies from you guys. Ire ow!
OMO! DOCTOR Gmailer DON HAMMER OOO AND WE DEY HERE......,ABEG Gmailer REMEMBER ME IN YOUR KINGDOM, ME DE FIND JOB SIR.
Back to top Go down
dogud
Amateur
Amateur
dogud

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-21, 14:58

I ve my own method 2 gmailer keep ur own i knw tin naaa
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-21, 18:13

QUEST FOR SATISFACTION!
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty2013-06-21, 20:26

Dotfel wrote:
Stevolat,pls hw can i contact u,i really need ur help
send me pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next