Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
+151
heavenboundpkay
timbilla
ibrahimwrites
MombaNites
Sixcoreal
drewjulo
uncle t
javanet
flashyberry
un_kassa1
sheneneone
chakofree
spiritual
DONFOOTY
router
ezinne
Dareguy
mcbesto
emdee1
oldfox
timire2
buchi
Justusnsereko
excellence63
tplink
fayz
asensoelect
oshomo
childofGod
viazi
maxwelmasters
killerbill7
Oliver Obekpa
vambi
avatacamcode
nalucha
Safex
quiddgame
rassoulsat
Giboi
ah106799
Jonto92
$EBO
akinis09
divinegiftmodel
raskan
ingabire
monter100
nick1981
hayzee
Wakyemson
smile2012
Femwal
Kayodema
stereofreak
bonchi
cybermekx
defruky
mazehh
pufframmy
deya
Stevolat
mpkasaji
megatech
Mkude
boe
omokoaustine
amanor douglas
grafikii
asif
abelite
papa ololo
keeme4life
billamo
Precious4luv
blackadam
justsatbiz
Masterpiece
spyling target
Evido78
justhots4u
microsat
lawalahmed
malanfar
Emmykwel
Freeboy
Fred007
snipps
Olukay
mjlawal
iykmora
Dagame68
tdalyn
obodo
nellyray
olamileone
james010
mollymomo
tboy00a
jaykay05
mcheartz
stainlez
ManofGod
amaika
isaac311
anuoluwapo
gimern
ktk
Stanley.ehiorobo
xedyl
ugotuf
rengshuat
creg.africano
pitodenz
gaspardchung
Okoegualek
jonumbers
akpatagoddy
hibeeke
Jupiter4x
eminemkz
versace400
megatechy
emmy40
nanabee
yaw7x
femola77
yemiola
Kay2cee
munajoe
ancl
Drdanskills
spygens
best ever
joshuaghana2012
sunnyga
world richest
Roykay
Amart
myforeigneronline
surambili
osteen
kunlegzy
gamsky
Gmailer
chejuli
bejs
kouaho
Pesewa
noblegiant
155 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
noblegiant
Novice
Novice
noblegiant

Sex : M

AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2013-06-25, 00:19

First topic message reminder :

Hi Guys,

As I promised AVATARCAM HD SERVER IS READY!!! My team and I have been working tirelessly on our new Server which offerS services like DSTV HD, Canal Horizon HD, MyTV, Al Jazeera, Parabole and Canal Reunion. THE SERVER IS UP AND RUNNING!!!

It supports Openbox, Skybox, Orton, Linux based receivers (Dreambox, VU+, etc). Patch for Strong receivers will be out soon.

It is very easy to use as only codes are sold to get access to server. You just have to enter the code in the receiver and you are good to go.

TEST CODES ARE READY... PM IF YOU NEED.

Skype ID: noble.giant
NB: AM WAITING FOR A MODERATOR TO CONTACT ME.

Thanks

Last edited by noblegiant on 2013-10-02, 01:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-15, 12:34

i want to say kudos to the admins and mods of this great forum, Y ? wantd to respond yestday but couldn't make time from my busy schedules.
i saw hotandholy's thread blocked, don't know why but i hope it was blocked bcos of the way he treated customers the last time around. he just vanishd into thin air after a lot of people bought accounts from him and server never workd well untill it totally went off.then yestday he resurfaced again advertising another server for peeps to come and buy again.

PLS @mods, this forum is more of a business center where services are rendered and people's hard earned monies are xchanged for it.
for the sake of the reputation of this site, all server owners who just come here collect people's money and just disappear into oblivion without letting clients know what's going on only to reappear again to advertise anoda server shld be severly dealt with.
the whiteman has a name for such practice and it's calld SCAMMING. thanx 1s again.
Back to top Go down
ktk
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-15, 15:33

bejs wrote:
i want to say kudos to the admins and mods of this great forum, Y ? wantd to respond yestday but couldn't make time from my busy schedules.
i saw hotandholy's thread blocked, don't know why but i hope it was blocked bcos of the way he treated customers the last time around. he just vanishd into thin air after a lot of people bought accounts from him and server never workd well untill it totally went off.then yestday he resurfaced again advertising another server for peeps to come and buy again.

PLS @mods, this forum is more of a business center where services are rendered and people's hard earned monies are xchanged for it.
for the sake of the reputation of this site, all server owners who just come here collect people's money and just disappear into oblivion without letting clients know what's going on only to reappear again to advertise anoda server shld be severly dealt with.
the whiteman has a name for such practice and it's calld SCAMMING. thanx 1s again.

100% right..
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-15, 15:36

ktk wrote:
bejs wrote:

100% right..

Seconded bro!
Back to top Go down
timbilla
Amateur
Amateur
timbilla

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-15, 15:47

stainlez wrote:
ktk wrote:
bejs wrote:

100% right..

Seconded bro!

true talk
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-16, 11:53

yea, and true that's what it is. server owners just do what they like here and i think the mods shld really been watching all those guys who think they can treat their clients like s-h-i-t after they get what they want from them. this is the right decision from the mods and in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-16, 18:56

bejs wrote:
yea, and true that's what it is. server owners just do what they like here and i think the mods shld really been watching all those guys who think they can treat their clients like s-h-i-t after they get what they want from them. this is the right decision from the mods and in the right direction.
That holy guy is really something..I was shocked to see him selling again
Back to top Go down
stereofreak
Amateur
Amateur
stereofreak

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-16, 19:17

Pls guys which is d best modem to use with Queen
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-16, 20:04

Wrong thread. I'd respond to ur question in the right thread. Pls check
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-17, 10:40

bejs wrote:
9z talk
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-17, 10:56

As from now on we will thorougly check on any bizs on dis site.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-17, 15:40

smile2012 wrote:
Apy checking baba
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-17, 18:00

smile2012 wrote:

true talk my broda. it's very annoying when we are always shouting '' lets buy our own'' but our own is just like the chinkos we are running away from if not worse. can u imagine ur account goes off and the server owner refuses to communicate wif u wen u send him multiple msges, skyping and calls, only for him to resurface again advertising a new server.
let our moderators and admins stand up and protect the good name of ntc, so dat peeps coming to do business here will no dat no one can just come here and scam people, run away, return again anoda time to come and still do business.
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-17, 19:24

Gbam
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-17, 21:29

munajoe wrote:
Gbam
Totally agree
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-17, 21:34

that's better
Back to top Go down
Olukay
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-18, 03:00

Code wahala.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-18, 06:45

Olukay wrote:
Code wahala.
Ur dove don dey use code?
Back to top Go down
Olukay
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-18, 07:24

Doyin no dey use code at all. All these codes things are fraud and easy for dethieves to destroy their outputs. Code ko, code ni!
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-18, 07:48

Olukay wrote:
Doyin no dey use code at all. All these codes things are fraud and easy for dethieves to destroy their outputs. Code ko, code ni!
Wetin u go talk b4? Lolz
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-18, 11:03

Safex wrote:
Olukay wrote:
Wetin u go talk b4? Lolz
code issue.
Back to top Go down
ktk
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-18, 16:43

Noble..hahahh
Back to top Go down
recx
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-18, 23:06

pls i'm new here, my G11g is down how do i upgrade it, pls help pls. thanks
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-19, 00:27

Goto the right thread, ansa is waiting for you there.
Back to top Go down
spiritual
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-19, 07:21

stainlez wrote:
Goto the right thread, ansa is waiting for you there.
Good answer
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-19, 13:14

he's been posting it in all the threads. wahala for him o !!!!
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-19, 13:19

Na newbie jare
Back to top Go down
ktk
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-19, 20:44

I think this thread should b closed or rocked, not that the owner is no more..
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-20, 08:28

ktk wrote:
I think this thread should b closed or rocked, not that the owner is no more..
Close it if u ve d power nah
Back to top Go down
iffiamj
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-20, 10:39

This is not comnig from me. But i heard he is not doing well and is hospitalzized
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-20, 11:59

iffiamj wrote:
This is not comnig from me. But i heard he is not doing well and is hospitalzized
who r u referrin 2?
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-20, 12:28

i think he is referring to noble the thread owner. if it's true then we wish him a speedy recovery for him to come finish what he startd.
anyway i don't think som1 will prescribe sickness for another person if it's not true.
cos i was very much surprised, his server was amongst the best in the forum, it goes off and no response from him. anyway get well soon and com continue ur work. we dey wait bro, lol.
Back to top Go down
childofGod
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-20, 14:28

iffiamj wrote:

He can use some of our code money to buy medicine. We wish him a quick recovery and remind him next time to sleep in a treated mosquito net
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-20, 17:36

childofGod wrote:
iffiamj wrote:

He can use some of our code money to buy medicine. We wish him a quick recovery and remind him next time to sleep in a treated mosquito net
Hahahahaha. Dis guy no 9z @all sha
Back to top Go down
ray4all
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-20, 18:29

Wots about this code 54, 55, 56, 57 stuff, can anyone give me a brief explanation about it. Pls
Back to top Go down
freshprince
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-21, 16:08

But honestly whats with dis site, someone came here to ask a question and he got insulted by a member of this forum and the next thing for you to ban the guy. Its really unfair, so is it a crime to ask questions in this forum? Its amazing why u'll give someone a year ban for just asking a question.
Obviously its really bad! because we are here to learn and share our ideas not to insult people who needs help. I wont insult any of the moderators but they are better ways of solving issues than placing them on ban. After all the poor guy was only asking about a code 54,55 and i guess he wanted to learn.

@Safex; i respect you a lot, but seriously we need to cut the guy some slack.
Back to top Go down
killerbill7
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-21, 17:58

This thread funny die... BTW, i never thought noblegiant will bring himself so low as to become this joking stuff... seriously, the guy server is very good when its working... its only when its not working that is the problem.. wetin i dey talk self... i don tire..... NOBLE... Rise UP and walk...
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-21, 20:37

What's seems to be the problem here?
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-22, 17:13

killerbill7 wrote:
This thread funny die... BTW, i never thought noblegiant will bring himself so low as to become this joking stuff... seriously, the guy server is very good when its working... its only when its not working that is the problem.. wetin i dey talk self... i don tire..... NOBLE... Rise UP and walk...

my broda, wahala dey for this world o !!!
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-22, 23:36

so this serva still not jack to life? iam waiting to joun the family.
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty2014-01-23, 11:34

join d moving train

Last edited by flashyberry on 2014-01-23, 11:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction subtitute)
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AvatarCAM HD Code   AvatarCAM HD Code - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15