Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation

Go down 
+13
Stevolat
turkcorp
matindow
stainlez
world richest
flashyberry
Wolex ib
hearttalk30
Dareguy
$EBO
osas4jame
Safex
smile2012
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty
PostSubject: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-03, 10:13

Learn to delay ejaculation and last longer in bed by trying these simple tips to delay and prolong ejaculation. This will enable you and your partner to enjoy a healthy sex life.
Kegel exercises - Kegel exercises can help you prolong ejaculation. Kegels are those muscles that you use for controlling urination. So, flex these muscles about 30 times a day to delay ejaculation.

Squeeze technique - Prolong ejaculation and delay it by holding the tip of the head of the penis. Squeezing the tip of the penis can help control premature ejaculation.

Testes - The scrotum rises as a man reaches orgasm and is on the verge of ejaculation. So, delay ejaculation by pulling the scrotum away from the body.

Change focus - Rather than concentrating on ejaculation, concentrate on your partner's pleasure.

Combination of thrusts - Delay ejaculation or male orgasm by combining shallow thrusts with deep thrusts. This technique helps prolong ejaculation and will make you last longer in bed.

Massage the prostate gland - When you practice delaying ejaculation, the prostate gland turns sore. Hence it is important to massage the gland to prevent any kind of pain.

Perineum pressure - Delay ejaculation by applying pressure to the perineum, which is the spot between the anus and scrotum. The prostate gland expands and contracts while reaching orgasm or ejaculation. So, by applying pressure on this spot, one can prolong ejaculation.

Pelvic muscles - Squeeze the pubococcygeous muscle to stop ejaculating. Contract these muscles, which are used for controlling urine; doing so regularly helps you delay ejaculation.

Blueberries - This berry is known to delay ejaculation, as it relaxes the nerves in the penis.

Woman On Top - This sex position reduces your chances of premature ejaculation, thereby helping you last longer in bed. Switch to the woman-on-top sex position to delay ejaculation.

Start and stop - When you have the urge to ejaculate, stop, pull out and then thrust again. Also, the start and stop method helps a couple to last longer in bed and enjoy the full s*xual experience.

Masturbate - Masturbation can help you prolong s*x, so delay ejaculation by masturbating at least an hour before intercourse.

Control your orgasm - Without any lubrication masturbate to the point of climax and stop. Do it a couple of times and then ejaculate; over a period of time you can control ejaculation.

Before engaging in intercourse, engage in foreplay ? ask your partner to gently massage the penis along with lubrication. In time this method can help you prolong ejaculation.
Dr.Smile
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-03, 10:37

Dr. Pangolo
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-03, 10:39

Safex wrote:
Dr. Pangolo
u be yeye boi
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-03, 11:07

smile2012 wrote:
Safex wrote:
Dr. Pangolo
u be yeye boi
E pain u? Abeg I need medical attentn o; I dnt ve apetit 2 eat since few days ago
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-03, 11:13

Safex wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
Safex wrote:
Dr. Pangolo
u be yeye boi
E pain u? Abeg I need medical attentn o; I dnt ve apetit 2 eat since few days ago
u need to relax ur mind and avoid thinking...take appetite stimulant
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-03, 11:17

I wan quick dey ejaculation, Becos normally i no dey quick come. So Dr. Smile help me pls
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-03, 11:25

osas4jame wrote:
I wan quick dey ejaculation, Becos normally i no dey quick come. So Dr. Smile help me pls
take a lot of sugary stuff and concentrate on sex and avoid alcohol...but u go regret o
Back to top Go down
$EBO
Senior
Senior

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-03, 11:32

Like a Star @ heaven  Thanks for the info. U can also prolong ejaculation by focusing on the Man united Vrs Arsenal match, especially Robin van Persie's  goal instead of focusing too much on your bed mate and you can go looooooooooooooooooooooog distance........................................
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-03, 13:12

$EBO wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven  Thanks for the info. U can also prolong ejaculation by focusing on the Man united Vrs Arsenal match, especially Robin van Persie's  goal instead of focusing too much on your bed mate and you can go looooooooooooooooooooooog distance........................................
hmmmm
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-03, 14:05

$EBO wrote:
hahahahhahaha. LMFAO
Wetin concern Ejaculation and Man Utd Vs Arsenal Match
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-03, 16:41

osas4jame wrote:
$EBO wrote:
hahahahhahaha. LMFAO
Wetin concern Ejaculation and Man Utd Vs Arsenal Match
na so .ℓÌŠ see am o
Back to top Go down
$EBO
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-03, 18:10

Na another method ooooo. Try it and come and give testimony in the house.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-03, 23:14

$EBO wrote:
Na another method ooooo. Try it and come and give testimony in the house.
that's funny
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-04, 06:23

smile2012 wrote:
Safex wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
Safex wrote:
Dr. Pangolo
u be yeye boi
u need to relax ur mind and avoid thinking...take appetite stimulant
Wia do I get apetit stimulant?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-04, 06:34

$EBO wrote:
I neva knew we ve lot of doctors in da auz
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-04, 06:52

$EBO wrote:
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-04, 10:41

Safex wrote:
$EBO wrote:
what?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-04, 11:05

Dr. Smile Akpabio ao r u?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-04, 11:24

Safex wrote:
am gud ma patient
Back to top Go down
Dareguy
Novice
Novice
Dareguy

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-04, 11:27

ANOTHER THINGS TO TAKE NOT IN SEX IS DAT THE MAN SHOULD CONTROL HIS RATE OF BREATHING WHEN ON BED WITH UR PARTNER AND I THINK THIS IS ONE OF THE WAYS TO PREVENT QUICK EJACULATING.I HAVE TRIED IT WITH MY CALABAR AND TOGO GIRL FRIENDS AND IT WORKS WELL
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-04, 11:30

Dareguy wrote:
ANOTHER THINGS TO TAKE NOT IN SEX IS DAT THE MAN SHOULD CONTROL HIS RATE OF BREATHING WHEN ON BED WITH UR PARTNER AND I THINK THIS IS ONE OF THE WAYS TO PREVENT QUICK EJACULATING.I HAVE TRIED IT WITH MY CALABAR AND TOGO GIRL FRIENDS AND IT WORKS WELL
but u said u think...
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-04, 14:26

smile2012 wrote:
Safex wrote:
am gud ma patient
Who?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-04, 14:30

Dareguy wrote:
E mean say u b expert 4 dis field o! Chai I fear u die
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-04, 16:54

Safex wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
Safex wrote:
am gud ma patient
Who?
you of course
Back to top Go down
hearttalk30
Senior
Senior
hearttalk30

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-04, 18:20

Hmmm interesting stuff
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-04, 22:48

Hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
$EBO
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-04, 22:54

hearttalk30 wrote:
Hmmm interesting stuff
Don't just pass by. Educate your man well on this issue and come back to the house to give us your testimony.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-04, 23:04

$EBO wrote:
hearttalk30 wrote:
Hmmm interesting stuff
Don't just pass by. Educate your man well on this issue and come back to the house to give us your testimony.
naso
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-04, 23:11

smile2012 wrote:
Safex wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
Safex wrote:
am gud ma patient
Who?
you of course
D numba u r trying 2 dial doesn't exist; plz check d numba n try again!!!
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-04, 23:13

Safex wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
Safex wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
Safex wrote:
am gud ma patient
Who?
you of course
try am now
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-04, 23:25

smile2012 wrote:
Safex wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
Safex wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
Safex wrote:
am gud ma patient
Who?
you of course
try am now
Go sleep jor!
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-04, 23:34

Safex wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
Safex wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
Safex wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
Safex wrote:
am gud ma patient
Who?
you of course
try am now
Go sleep jor!
no sleep jo
Back to top Go down
Dareguy
Novice
Novice
Dareguy

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-05, 05:19

FROM MY SEX RESHARCH, I NOTICE DAT DRINKING A VERY SOUR TASTY YORUBA GARI CAN ALSO PREVENT QUICK EJACULATION.U KNOW GARI HAS A CHEMICAL CALLED HYDROCYANIC IN IT WHICH MAKE THE GARI TASTE SOUR AFTER FEMENTATION, THIS ACID DELAY EJACULATING DURING SEX
Back to top Go down
Wolex ib
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-05, 05:27

Pple nawa o
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-05, 07:26

Dareguy wrote:
FROM MY SEX RESHARCH, I NOTICE DAT DRINKING A VERY SOUR TASTY YORUBA GARI CAN ALSO PREVENT QUICK EJACULATION.U KNOW GARI HAS A CHEMICAL CALLED HYDROCYANIC IN IT WHICH MAKE THE GARI TASTE SOUR AFTER FEMENTATION, THIS ACID DELAY EJACULATING DURING SEX
.â„“ÌŠ don't agree @ all...cyanogenic material is a defence mechanism against pest...the high amount is a poison...it doesn't cause any fermentation...no pathway related to its reducing quick ejaculation bcos it doesn't standpid nitrous oxide
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-29, 22:40

this one is strong..
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-29, 22:52

Not strong @ all
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-30, 08:04

smile2012 wrote:
Dareguy wrote:
.â„“ÌŠ don't agree @ all...cyanogenic material is a defence mechanism against pest...the high amount is a poison...it doesn't cause any fermentation...no pathway related to its reducing quick ejaculation bcos it doesn't standpid nitrous oxide
Let d argument continue abeg
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-30, 08:07

Not an argument guy...pack well
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-30, 21:53

smile2012 wrote:
Not an argument guy...pack well
Owk. Let d 'Discussn Continues'
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-30, 22:36

Carrot work here sa...tested...and carrot is out now,carrot delay ejaculation rate
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-30, 22:47

Lwkmd
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-30, 22:56

smile2012 wrote:
Carrot work here sa...tested...and carrot is out now,carrot delay ejaculation rate
Make una go dey import carrot nah
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-30, 23:21

so carrot support or help in this stuff also
Back to top Go down
Wolex ib
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-31, 07:27

This is a doctor for man right.
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-31, 08:16

itz bad o.. Cox guys might kill girls with this tips....
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-31, 11:31

flashyberry wrote:
itz bad o.. Cox guys might kill girls with this tips....
o n paka...they want to die too
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-31, 11:33

Safex wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
Make una go dey import carrot nah
no need to import...it is everywhere in nija...just put it in ur fridge...
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-31, 11:58

I trust u... Gbogbolowo... Thanks for the info bro
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty2013-12-31, 13:46

lolx.... Good pm house...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation   steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation Empty

Back to top Go down

steps on how to prevent quick ejaculation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next