Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER

Go down 
+101
kouaho
fayz
hd
chila
avatacamcode
isaac311
atlaz
awon boys
mcbesto
Ayosam
ancl
pokuk29
zamumu
ibtech
Oliver Obekpa
HORIZONTAL
turkcorp
muba211
bode4real
michealblakky
egomero
abukay
manyax
Precitec
nanayawadjei
matindow
Twogoods
mac clever
poverty-must-die
tdalyn
esiokugbe
mpabua
lawalahmed
boe
justsatbiz
munajoe
paalink
mrbonti
asensoelect
akpatagoddy
Mkude
dorg
uncle t
Ericnyambi
babycccam
chester19830
drpenguin15
ktk
bejs
BoscoGh
wise view
arike2011
chrisniger
joshuaghana2012
moriztuos
planner2
kunlegzy
obodo
gatete
spiritual
femola77
ruthkalele
Delight
Fishegg45
gyarou
ABBAS NAQVI
smile2012
Safex
vertical
richyboo
flashyberry
Gbengajosephp
jknewton
AWNLJERROL
drbayo
dembababa
aduagba
speedyn2013
coulfoug
pinky1
viazi
mb3
gamsky
buchi
agooo
world richest
brothaken
myforeigneronline
sheneneone
arsenaaaaaal
noel33
abidemidare
spyling target
javanet
spygens
activecccam
jonumbers
stainlez
Amart
gadotor3
heavenboundpkay
105 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-14, 13:17

First topic message reminder :

noel33 wrote:
i talk to him this morning his says this weekend
Have you talked to him again? The weekend is here activecccam, so let the HDs come online pls
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-24, 08:23

Router to the rescue in the game of CCCAM oooo! But My WCdMA Huawei modem works wella @ my end.
Back to top Go down
gadotor3
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-24, 09:23

Also the newdcam is working better,thank you
Back to top Go down
AWNLJERROL
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-24, 20:32

gadotor3 wrote:
Also the newdcam is working better,thank you
Am I alone in this not connecting sydrome? my router is well connected: I have Huawei b970b and Erricson W35. I also have Openbox S5, Orton and AllSat decoders. All of these deoders are not connecting: just trying endlessly to login with no good result. I've also chaged from one SIM to the other, still no result. what port number are you guys using. I'm totally lost.
Back to top Go down
viazi
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-24, 20:35

mgcamd
Back to top Go down
AWNLJERROL
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-24, 20:42

viazi wrote:
mgcamd
yes. The new Mgcamd
Back to top Go down
AWNLJERROL
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-24, 21:33

Thank u all. I finally discover that my huawei router is misbehaving. Thanks for your response.
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-24, 23:54

Universal Channel and other important channels have been off for far too long activecccam.......get em back, this is the season to redecorate our funzone
Back to top Go down
Gbengajosephp
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-25, 07:39

I just want to start using cccam and av bought a B970 router , will it work for cccam? I also need someone who can help me to get atlantis account. Thanks
Back to top Go down
viazi
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-25, 07:43

BUY Q13G OR Q15G
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-25, 07:56

heavenboundpkay wrote:
Universal Channel and other important channels have been off for far too long activecccam.......get em back, this is the season to redecorate our funzone
Indeed....active shd through his clients a xmas gift of more channels n HD...o
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-25, 08:03

MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-25, 11:30

Best Christmas gift, activecccam, is to get all channels online for your people, HD inclusive
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-25, 12:27

where is the christmas gifts?? The admins supporse give us server to flex today 25th as christmas day... Or any1
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-27, 14:08

Have noticed Canal+Sport has been blazing on this server for some days, and among the very stable channels..hope it stays this way for long
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-27, 14:15

Is someone really preparing to let us know why the main Atlantis has been put under lock?
Back to top Go down
jknewton
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-27, 14:17

heavenboundpkay wrote:
Have noticed Canal+Sport has been blazing on this server for some days, and among the very stable channels..hope it stays this way for long
True true showing Chelsea n Swansea repeat. And it looks like most canal + channels r blazing.
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-27, 14:23

jknewton wrote:
heavenboundpkay wrote:
True true showing Chelsea n Swansea repeat. And it looks like most canal + channels r blazing.
Yesterday they showed the Chel/Swan match live when ss3 was just messing up and down..im beginning to give Canal some more attention..maybe would even help me improve my lowgrade french
Back to top Go down
jknewton
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-27, 14:30

heavenboundpkay wrote:
jknewton wrote:
heavenboundpkay wrote:
Yesterday they showed the Chel/Swan match live when ss3 was just messing up and down..im beginning to give Canal some more attention..maybe would even help me improve my lowgrade french
Hahaha, but I watched all yesti's live matches using this same account with no freezes, had slight freezes wen Liverpool n City were playing. Activeccccam, u shd be making sure all Ur servers r @ par.
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-27, 14:39

jknewton wrote:
heavenboundpkay wrote:
jknewton wrote:
heavenboundpkay wrote:
Hahaha, but I watched all yesti's live matches using this same account with no freezes, had slight freezes wen Liverpool n City were playing. Activeccccam, u shd be making sure all  Ur servers r @ par.
As for the network, Im always confident of what I got..I have a rack full of routers, each hosting a different ISP, so I dont get to see downtimes and echo losses...and dont forget, the accounts have different ports, so anything can happen, though the accounts may be same.
Back to top Go down
jknewton
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-27, 14:53

[quote="heavenboundpkay"][quote="jknewton"]
heavenboundpkay wrote:
jknewton wrote:
heavenboundpkay wrote:
I do agree with u man, it all depends on the thread owner's hard work to mk sure all it's servers are @ par.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-27, 14:59

heavenboundpkay wrote:
Is someone really preparing to let us know why the main Atlantis has been put under lock?
I didn't get that bro? Is there any other atlantis thread apart from this particular thread ni?
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-27, 15:11

stainlez wrote:
heavenboundpkay wrote:
I didn't get that bro? Is there any other atlantis thread apart from this particular thread ni?
Go to search, type atlantis, and check if there isn't one that's locked.Else why do we now have only 12-13 pages, when the thread had passed hundred on the locked
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-28, 00:45

heavenboundpkay wrote:
stainlez wrote:
heavenboundpkay wrote:
Go to search, type atlantis, and check if there isn't one that's locked.Else why do we now have only 12-13 pages, when the thread had passed hundred on the locked
Waoh! I didn't notice that...
Back to top Go down
richyboo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-30, 20:28

hi house, the server has been most stable from last week till now. no wonder there are no complaints till now
Back to top Go down
richyboo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-30, 20:33

well,enjoy Atlantis server at it's devastating best. waiting for more channels as usual
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-31, 00:07

indeed... Good pm guys
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-31, 00:22

Hurray! Atalantis is back to it's old self... Thanks for ur endurance during the hard time guys!
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-31, 00:49

blazing things... Tnx 4 d intel @ stainles
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-31, 07:12

smooth viewing all the way.....atlantis rocks!!!
Back to top Go down
vertical
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-31, 07:56

need this account,thread owner pm me payment mode( prices)
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-31, 08:12

i dnt knw hw good dis server is... But judging 4rm d way u guys re saying it... I think itz nyc
Back to top Go down
spyling target
Amateur
Amateur
spyling target

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-31, 09:45

Not working at all
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-31, 13:49

ve u tested it yet @ spirit guy?
Back to top Go down
coulfoug
Novice
Novice

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-31, 15:25

Server is working and seems to be the best for d**v.
Thanks Atlantis
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-31, 18:55

spyling target wrote:
Not working at all
Your own, does it connect? Im facing some difficulties
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-12-31, 19:43

Server is freaking blazing superbly. Shey dis one dey speak grammar ni?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2014-01-01, 01:26

Apy new year 2 efry memba of dis gr8 auz
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2014-01-01, 02:54

stainlez wrote:
Server is freaking blazing superbly. Shey dis one dey speak grammar ni?
says who
Back to top Go down
ABBAS NAQVI
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2014-01-01, 05:07

[color=#ffcc33]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

01/01/2014

ANY ONE GAME PLAY

NIGERIA+GHANA

[2] SURE

[35 ]=[45 ]=[53 ]=[ 54]

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

CLICK LINK AND WATCH GAME

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2014-01-01, 08:45

Please can someone confirm some channels are not stable like Yoruba and super sport 5
Back to top Go down
gyarou
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2014-01-01, 09:46

Yes confirmed. Active will do some thing before the beginning of the matches.
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: atlantis   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2014-01-01, 09:48

I have also spoken with active he said something is going to be done the match starts.
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2014-01-01, 17:25

Something must seriously be wrong with ma accounts..no connection for days
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2014-01-02, 09:18

check yr internet connection
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2014-01-02, 10:02

javanet wrote:
It's resolved man..not internet connection, I can bet
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2014-01-02, 17:53

We are expecting more channels
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2014-01-02, 18:04

heavenboundpkay wrote:
javanet wrote:
Y not contact him bro
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2014-01-02, 19:10

stainlez wrote:
heavenboundpkay wrote:
javanet wrote:
Y not contact him bro
We had a few nice chats on skype until he stopped talking midway the other day till date...ba it's fine...maybe he feels Im disturbing him, so I've also advised myself..tanx for concern man
Back to top Go down
ABBAS NAQVI
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2014-01-03, 01:43

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

03/01/2014

ANY ONE GAME PLAY

NIGERIA+GHANA

[2] SURE[]

[67]=[64]=[56]=[62]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2014-01-03, 05:41

it bin a whil guyz, api new yr ... nw back fully .. good news to atlantis users.. dy wil soon open hd channels on devil tv. njoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next