Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)

Go down 
+40
OLOBE
delafirst
jobman
xedyl
eddyvic
mcbesto
steveworld
Isyman
frisky
samboha
isaac311
Gcynthia
chi4all
fxprof
ger_gemam
dabel04
peter pan
Roykay
Stevolat
youngswagger
Safex
tinsgbo
irondehero42
finger
Opyone1
Jossy88
Gmailer
Ashawo
lordgatt
Fishegg45
sconi
Femistic02
bajoraf2014
iykmora
smile2012
Losaries
Emmaculate20
Best Ben
cpaul
lawalahmed
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-03-21, 01:29

First topic message reminder :

I will use this medium to educate  you guys  (us) about soccer punting (and other sports) and also little explanation about punting terminology also free Premium pick from me, I will also recommend one Naija Sportbook to be used…
The Sportbook I will used here called MERRYBET (www.merrybet.com) For Top  up (loading of money into ur account) just P.M me

U can as well like (follow) me on facebook, through my fan page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MedorianSports-Pick/170017799763093

For Previous record, you can check me here:

http://nairabetforum.com/index.php?topic=3768.75

Last edited by lawalahmed on 2014-04-03, 09:35; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com

AuthorMessage
Losaries
Senior
Senior
Losaries

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-15, 01:12

lawalahmed wrote:
Hi,
Sorry for the late post, was not infront of system since morning, anyway straight to Biz.....

I'm too tire for write up, but i will just post my today selection athough one is on already won (Colombia either half win), they won first half...

England vs Italy
Pick: England +0.5 Corner Handicap

Uruguay vs Costa Rica
Pick: Over 1.5gls

Combo @ 2.05
GL
Bro people are making money tru u. infact u are God sent. " iku toyawo o ni pa yin tomotomo. thanks 4 2day. gudnit
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-15, 09:26

Losaries wrote:
lawalahmed wrote:
Hi,
Sorry for the late post, was not infront of system since morning, anyway straight to Biz.....

I'm too tire for write up, but i will just post my today selection athough one is on already won (Colombia either half win), they won first half...

England vs Italy

Uruguay vs Costa Rica

Combo @ 2.05
GL
Bro people are making money tru u. infact u are God sent. " iku toyawo o ni pa yin tomotomo. thanks 4 2day. gudnit

Amin...
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-15, 09:27

lawalahmed wrote:
Hi,

England vs Italy

Uruguay vs Costa Rica

Combo @ 2.05
GL

Won....
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-15, 12:45

Switzerland vs Ecuador

Going for the under in the first game, it has under 3 goals written all over it, the Swiss like to contain the opposition

being patience with there style, I think it will end in a draw maybe 1-1 Ecuador won't want to lose this one, I expect a

solid performance from the South Americans in memory of Cristian Benitez (Did u guys remember him ? He play against Arsenal

in F.A cup final in 2011, Where Obafemi Martins score the winning goals) RIP.

So far in this tornament only one match (out of Cool ended in under 2.5gls (mexico/Cameroun), this is another perfect match

for under.

Pick: U2.5gls

Argentina vs Bosnia

Messi's team look vulnerable on set pieces and Bosnia have very good technical players such as Dzeko & Ibisevic, they are

very good in the air which will give Argentina tough time to defend..Final score maybe 2-2 or 2-1 to Argentina.
I want to pick +1.5 asia Handicap but i notice that Nigeria Sport book dont have the Market which can put our money into

risk in case Argentina win with 2 gls different, therefore i'm staking with half unit stake

Pick: Bosnia +2.0 Handicap

Final Verdict:

Pick: U2.5gls in Switzerland/ Ecuador
Pick: Bosnia +2.0 Handicap

Half Unit stake : Combo @ 2.80

GL!

Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-16, 12:06

Painful Lost yesterday with last kick of the game spoiled the slip...
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-16, 12:07

Nigeria vs Iran

Iran have not been convincing in their preparatory match to the world cup as they struggle especially to convert chances but have also been the side that would prove

hard for any side to break down. They have not won any of their preparatory matches and recently played 1-1 with Angola at home (An African side just to check physical

fitness against Nigeria), failing to utilize scoring chances. There are fitness concerns over a list of important players in the team as Andranik Temouran, Jalel

Hosseni, khosrow Heydari, Mehrad Pooladi and Hashim Beikzadeh will not be at their best due minor knocks or recovery.

They are the only team out of the 32 participant without European Champion's league player attendance this year which means they lack exprience and exposure, also only

win once in their last 9 world cup matches without clean sheet in those matches.

I dont have much to say about Nigeria team because you all knew better about this team already but Nigeria are winless in their last eight WorldCup games (D2 L6); the

longest current run among the 32 teams taking part this year (2014). Nigeria last world Cup winning match come against Spain in 1998 (France 98, 16 yrs ago) hope they

can jinx the poor run this year against perfect opposition in Iran.

Pick: Nigeria DNB

Germany vs Portugal

I cant write much about Portugal because i'm on my way out now, all i know is that half fit Rolnado can hurt German....

Germans only lost one game in the last two years, a friendly against USA in Washington DC.

They have reached semi finals of World cup 13 times out of previous 20 tornament (Best of any team) and have beaten Portugal in their last 3 encounter

Winning 60 of their previous 99 world cup matches (incredible winning strike rate of 66%), the best strike rate of any team playing above 50 matches...also scoring

207 goals conceding 117 goals with goal different of +89..this is astonish!

German group stage form since 1986 LWDDWWWDWWDWWDWWWWWLW only lost twice in 20 games against Denmark(1986) and Serbia (2010).

This match will mark their Century (100) games in World Cup and first to reach this land mark and they ready to celebrate it in winning form...

Pick: Germany DNB

Final Verdict:

Nigeria DNB
Germany DNB

Double @ 1.90

GL!
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-16, 23:04

lawalahmed wrote:
Nigeria vs Iran

Iran have not been convincing in their preparatory match to the world cup as they struggle especially to convert chances but have also been the side that would prove

hard for any side to break down. They have not won any of their preparatory matches and recently played 1-1 with Angola at home (An African side just to check physical

fitness against Nigeria), failing to utilize scoring chances. There are fitness concerns over a list of important players in the team as Andranik Temouran, Jalel

Hosseni, khosrow Heydari, Mehrad Pooladi and Hashim Beikzadeh will not be at their best due minor knocks or recovery.

They are the only team out of the 32 participant without European Champion's league player attendance this year which means they lack exprience and exposure, also only

win once in their last 9 world cup matches without clean sheet in those matches.

I dont have much to say about Nigeria team because you all knew better about this team already but Nigeria are winless in their last eight WorldCup games (D2 L6); the

longest current run among the 32 teams taking part this year (2014). Nigeria last world Cup winning match come against Spain in 1998 (France 98, 16 yrs ago) hope they

can jinx the poor run this year against perfect opposition in Iran.

Pick: Nigeria DNB

Germany vs Portugal

I cant write much about Portugal because i'm on my way out now, all i know is that half fit Rolnado can hurt German....

Germans only lost one game in the last two years, a friendly against USA in Washington DC.

They have reached semi finals of World cup 13 times out of previous 20 tornament (Best of any team) and have beaten Portugal in their last 3 encounter

Winning 60 of their previous 99 world cup matches (incredible winning strike rate  of 66%), the best strike rate of any team playing above 50 matches...also scoring

207 goals conceding 117 goals with goal different of +89..this is astonish!

German group stage form since 1986 LWDDWWWDWWDWWDWWWWWLW only lost twice in 20 games against Denmark(1986) and Serbia (2010).

This match will mark their Century (100) games in World Cup and first to reach this land mark and they ready to celebrate it in winning form...

Pick: Germany DNB

Final Verdict:

Nigeria DNB
Germany DNB

Double @ 1.90

GL!

Won

Even Nija dont know how to score, we still win
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-17, 11:25

Brazil vs Mexico, Brazil to win
Russia vs South Korea, Pick S.Korea +2.0 handicap
Combo @ 2.21

Brazil vs Mexico, Brazil to win
Algeria vs Belgium, Algeria +2.0 Handicap
Combo @ 2.34

GL

Analysis:-
Ok so how badly is Algeria getting underrated here? They caused England some problems in there last World Cup, I mean they have a lot of experience in tournament ...Belgium are relatively newcomers to the fold.

Algeria have a good team, I expect the African side to restore some pride for the region with a good performance, Belgians will be nervous with the game opening up later on, good players good team need a good performance not just media hype about golden generation, +2.0 Handicap for a team like Algeria? Thank you very much, too much risk putting alot of money on team that only win once in their last 6 world cup games (Belgium).

Brazil to shake off the opening game nerves and proceed from here,the score line should be 2-0 or 3-0, can Mexico score? Will find it hard Brazil won't give them the ball...good little players but Brazil will be a different team from 6 days ago..should control the match and win with ease, bout time Fred shows why hes the main man upfront, too much juice for the over and I don't like Mexico to score never fancy an over if you feel the other team won't have enough of the ball to do some damage within an period in the game.

South Korea! I love them...why? Because there going to shock everyone =) Russia are getting too much respect than they deserve..what have they done? South Korea Handicap +2.0 at 1.70 awesome value, great team and hard working could maybe see a draw, Ji might not start but he is a little gem too good not to play from the beginning gets into good positions, maybe he'll even come off the bench and grab one? Moving to Dortmund after the World Cup...Klopp knows a player when he sees one.

Hope Brazil dont throw away both slips.........

Back to top Go down
iykmora
Amateur
Amateur
iykmora

Location : tree top wit a dish, lnbf, decoder, tv set and power supply

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-17, 12:18

hmmmm...belgium abi...okay, continue! I woulda love u use d corner and card markets. Also total goals i.e over 1.5 goals will make sense. Barring 9ja and cameroun (slowpokes) games, others na over 2.5 up.
Back to top Go down
iykmora
Amateur
Amateur
iykmora

Location : tree top wit a dish, lnbf, decoder, tv set and power supply

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-17, 12:21

corner handicaps, A or B team cleansheet, either half wins, first half goal or card of over 0.5 makes sense. My view sha o. Goodluck, and may you see greens!
Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-17, 22:15

NoGREEN 2 NIÍGGHT
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-17, 22:25

Losaries wrote:
NoGREEN 2 NIÍGGHT
Yeah!, So far for world cup....Today is pure bookies day! Massive money on Brazil/Mexico game most Markets....

Brazil straight winning.......

Over 2.5gls................

BTTS............................

Brazil to score first goal................

Over 1.5 goals.....................

Brazil to win either half.................

Is one of those day, Life goes on, Tommorow is another day.....Gud Night
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-17, 22:38

Losaries wrote:
NoGREEN 2 NIÍGGHT

Did you know that Mexico Keeper got 6 finger ?

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Mexico10
Back to top Go down
Roykay
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-18, 00:14

lawalahmed wrote:
Losaries wrote:
NoGREEN 2 NIÍGGHT

So So wonderful !!!
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-18, 08:24

18-06-2014

Yesterday, I want to go single because of previus record btw Brazil and Mexico but.....today i dont want to repeat that

silly mistake again instead i will introduce proper Money Management with stake unit beside each pick...

N:B: My Unit is N2000 you can decide yours acconding to ur Bankroll

Australia vs Holland:-
Holland -1.0 Handicap @ 1.65 stake 4.5 units
Goalscorer Anytime (Wesley Sneijder) @ 2.45 stake one unit

Reason:

No point for taking straight winning for Holland bcos the odd is horrible, although they will win easily. Over is too juiced,

I like Holland to win by 2 or 3 goals nothing more, mainly because Australia will do an Iran and just slow things down..the

quality should prevail, going with Sneijder to score any time because Van Gaal should line up with 4 across the back

instead of 5 with the sacrifice of a defender for a winger (probably Jermaine Lens) with this extra added dimension I see

Sneijder having many chances..with the wingers supplying and Van Persie holding it down, Wesley loves feeding off scraps

and the Austarlia should give him plenty.

Spain vs Chile:-

Full Time Result (Chile) @ 5.9 stake 1Unit
Chile +1 Handicap @2.45 stake 3Unit
Goalscorer Anytime (Arturo Vidal) @ 4.75 stake 1 Unit
Under 2.5 Goals @2.05 stake 1 unit

Reason:
Don't like Spain in this situation, the body language of Spain looks worrying, Brazilians will want them out early and I

see them packing their bags today (they will not be the first Defending champion to go home early), Spain need winning at

all cost and Chile is not idea opponent to play in hurry, I really believe Chile will get at least draw in this game but I

see them winning too, I like the under because both teams will keep it tight knocking the ball about having a feel for each

other, Chile's goalkeeper Bravo is excellent and I think he'll rob Spain of a few good chances I see a 0-1 Chile win with

Vidal scoring btw 80-90min penalty, or like Sneijder feeding off the scraps given by Ramos & Pique hopefully.

Cameroon vs Croatia:-
Full Time Result (Croatia) @ 1.50 stake 6 units
Handicap (Croatia -1.0) @2.50 stake 1Unit
Over 2.5 Goals 1.90 stake 1Unit
Goalscorer Anytime (Mario Mandzukic) @1.70 stake 1Unit
Goalscorer Anytime (Ivan Rakitic) @ 4.20 Wager 1Unit

Reason:
Croatia! Croatia! Croatia! Take them and don't look back! Cameroon in a tough situation here...Eto'o is half fit for this

tornament some of the players look dejected because of bonus issues etc, they were all over the place against Mexico, what

are they going to do with Rakitic & Modric dictating play? Mandzukic may start as its a must win game, he always bags goals

when feeded, Camerounian side won't know how to deal with him, I think Rakitic gets into good positions aswell and takes

penalties for Sevilla so hopefully we get a bit of luck. I have the over because I see 3-1 or 4-0 in favour of Croatia .

GL

Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-18, 23:31

Roykay wrote:
lawalahmed wrote:
Losaries wrote:
NoGREEN 2 NIÍGGHT

So So wonderful !!!
wao na wah o. dats y dey will win
Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-18, 23:35

your secrets of money making abeg train me nahh pls
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-19, 08:32

lawalahmed wrote:
18-06-2014

N:B: My Unit is N2000 you can decide yours acconding to ur  Bankroll

Australia vs Holland:-
Holland -1.0 Handicap @ 1.65 stake 4.5 units
Goalscorer Anytime (Wesley Sneijder) @ 2.45 stake one unit

Spain vs Chile:-

Full Time Result (Chile) @ 5.9 stake 1Unit won
Chile +1 Handicap @2.45 stake 3Unit won
Goalscorer Anytime (Arturo Vidal) @ 4.75 stake 1 Unit
Under 2.5 Goals @2.05 stake 1 unit

Cameroon vs Croatia:-
Full Time Result (Croatia) @ 1.50 stake 6 units
Handicap (Croatia -1.0) @2.50 stake 1Unit
Over 2.5 Goals 1.90 stake 1Unit
Goalscorer Anytime (Mario Mandzukic) @1.70 stake 1Unit
Goalscorer Anytime (Ivan Rakitic) @ 4.20 Wager 1Unit

GL

A total of 21.05pts wager returned 32.0 pts, Massive profit of 10.95pts for one night !

If you multiply that by ur unit (mine is N2000) X 10.95pt = Profit of N21,900k
Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-19, 09:57

aH, how come u take N2000 only chop dat amounts. pls d ó explain o
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-19, 10:27

Losaries wrote:
aH, how come u take N2000 only chop dat amounts. pls d ó explain o

Checked yesterday post, i stated my unit per stake, which is N2000

My total wager yesterday is 21.05 pts (or u call unit) which is 21.05 * N2000

= N42,100

My total stake yesterday is N42,100 (21.05pts) and it returned N 64,000 (32pts), profit of N21,900k (10.95pts)....

Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-19, 10:27

19-06-2014

No analysis from me today bcos i'm on my out.....

Colombia vs Ivory Coast:-

Full Time Result (Ivory Coast) @3.30 stake half unit

Double chance (Ivory Coast win or draw) @ 1.65 stake to Win 2U

Over 2.5 Goals @2.0 Wager 1Unit

Goalscorer Anytime (Didier Drogba) @ 3.15 stake half unit

Team to Score First (Ivory Coast) @ 2.30 Wager 1U

Uruguay vs England:-

Full Time Result (England) @ 2.0 stake 2U

Handicap (England -1.0) @3.70 Wager half unit

Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.90 Wager to Win 1U

Goalscorer Anytime (Wayne Rooney) @ 2.50 Wager Half Unit

GL
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-19, 22:26

Odd day so far....If you can still wage it, wager one unit on Japan @ 2.20 to beat Greece..

GL
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-20, 10:08

Finally bad day in d office......
Lost of +5.07pts drop our world cup profit to +7.63pts..
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-20, 10:17

20-6-2014

1) Italy vs Costa Rica
Pick: Italy to win

Hunduras vs Ecuador
Pick: Ecuador to win either half

Combo @ 2.05.....stake 2units on it

2)Switzerland vs France
Pick: Switzerland +2.0 handicap
Pick: Italy to win

Combo @ 2.04........Stake 2 units on it

Good Luck

Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-20, 18:40

Definately, another lost again # 4 points lost drop our world cup again to +3.63
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-20, 19:06

Terrible selection...two days in a row

Last edited by lawalahmed on 2014-06-20, 20:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-20, 19:27

Lol Costa Rica no be beans o
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-20, 19:42

lawalahmed wrote:
Definately, another lost again # 4 points lost drop our world cup again to +3.63
This wc no dey go d way we xpected oooooo
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-20, 19:49

Ashawo wrote:
Lol Costa Rica no be beans o
underdogs dey pull suprise 4 dis wc oooo my broda
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-21, 12:16

21-06-2014

Argentina vs Iran:-

Pick: Handicap (Argentina -2.0) @2.20 stake 2Units

Germany vs Ghana:-
Pick: Handicap (Ghana +2.0) @ 1.90 stake 2Units
Both Teams to Score (Yes) @1.80 stake to Win 1Unit
Goalscorer Anytime (Asamoah Gyan) @3.30 stake 0.5Units

Nigeria vs Bosnia-Herzegovina:-
Full Time Result (Nigeria) @ 4.20 stake 0.5Units
Handicap (Nigeria +1.0) @ 1.90 stake 3Units

Been wary of taking a huge fav again, I like Argentina..they have great support & Sabella has placed emphasis on teamwork,

foundation, importance on defense...this is what they lacked previously. The win against Bosnia has lifted spirits and I

think we will see a different side later for sure, Messi is the best player ever and this is his chance to shine, Irans

coach has announced hes leaving after the WC because of financial issues (great timing) this is a 4-1 4-0 type of game,

feeling quite confident about this one.
Also Iran have won only one of their ten games at the World Cup (D3 L6), against USA in 1998 (2-1)

I have Germany for the World Cup Outright winner, but I think they will face a determined opposition, Ghana have a lot of

pace and power and compare that with there defense especially Mertesacker then its good night on the counter, of course

they need the ball for that but Ghana +2.0 Handicap is good to over look, really like Ghana to score, really want to take

the over but can easily see a 1-1 or 1-0 type of game plus I have the BTTS invested so that will do me.

Also Germany have won their second World Cup group game on just one occasion since 1994 (D3 L1), it was in 2006 v Poland

(1-0). I see Ghana holding Germany today but Germany might finally nail it base on exprience and exposure..

GL

Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-22, 06:43

lawalahmed wrote:

21-06-2014

Argentina vs Iran:-

Pick: Handicap (Argentina -2.0) @2.20 stake 2Units

Germany vs Ghana:-
Pick: Handicap (Ghana +2.0) @ 1.90 stake 2Units.......WON
Both Teams to Score (Yes) @1.80 stake to Win 1Unit.....WON
Goalscorer Anytime (Asamoah Gyan) @3.30 stake 0.5Units..WON

Nigeria vs Bosnia-Herzegovina:-
Full Time Result (Nigeria) @ 4.20 stake 0.5Units....WON
Handicap (Nigeria +1.0) @ 1.90 stake 3Units......WON

Another green night with +6.23pts profit after 2 bad days.....

World Cup profit so far +9.86pts

Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-24, 10:45

24/06

Won 10 points in the last 2 days athough i did not post it here, hope posting will not jinx me........

Costa Rica vs England:-
Full Time Result (England) @ 1.80 Wager to Win 2U
Under 2.5 Goals @ 2.0 stake 1Unit

Italy vs Uruguay:-
Full Time Result (Uruguay) @2.70 Wager 2Units
Over 2.5 Goals @1.90 stake 1U
Goalscorer Anytime (Edinson Cavani) @3.25 stake half unit

Greece vs Ivory Coast:-
Half Time Result (Draw) @ 2.10 Stake 1 unit
Full Time Result (Draw) @ 3.25 Stake 1 unit
Full Time Under 1.5gls @ 2.90 stake Half unit

Japan vs Colombia:-
Full Time Result (Japan) @ 3.40 stake 1U
Handicap (Japan +1.0) @ 1.70 stake to Win 2U
Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.75 stake to Win 1U
Goalscorer Anytime (Shinji Okazaki) @ 3.25 stake half unit

Don't think Costa Rica care much for this game, England have a new face...Barkley coming in means fresh approach towards attack, I think the English win this one to restore some much needed pride.

Italy didn't look great in there last outing (infact draw 5 in their last 7 world cup group stage), I like the look of Uruguay now, this is why I favored them prior to the competition...Cavani looks the deal will be interesting to see how the Italians cope with him after his showing against England, that performance alone gives catalyst to the South Americans.

Toure's lost there brother last week, don't see The Elephants winning this one despite being favorites because they will need Yahyah at is best to unluck Greece defence which i dont think it will easy (his also human being), draw is most likely...Greece need the win but lack of quality means they will fall short.

Japan will give a good go...this is there last chance with Honda & Kagawa and manager they are exceeding expectations, there a much better side than there letting on, I expect the draw to hit in the Greece game and Japan to beat Colombia with the Pekerman resting players, will be interesting in the last 10 mins of that group.

GL
Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-24, 20:21

well said bro. just win more. gudluck
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-24, 23:18

Waoh !, Last minute penalty in Ivorian match cost us a unit today....Still ahead for world profit +8.83pts
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-25, 15:56

25-06-2014

Nigeria vs Argentina, Pick Nigeria +2.0 Handicap @ 1.70, stake to win 2 units

Iran vs Bosnia, Pick Bosnia DNB @ 1.50, Stake 2 units

GL
Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-25, 20:51

lawalahmed wrote:
25-06-2014

GL
nice games
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-25, 21:59

lawalahmed wrote:
25-06-2014

GL

Won

World Cup profit: +11.83pts
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-26, 11:10

26-06-2014

Portugal vs Ghana:-
Full Time Result (Ghana) @ 3.0 Stake 1Unit
Handicap (Ghana +1.0) @ 1.70 stake to Win 2Units
Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.50 stake 1 unit

USA vs Germany:-
Full Time Result (Germany) @ 1.55 Stake to Win 2Units
Handicap (Germany -1.0) @ 2.35 stake 1U
Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.70 Wager to Win 1U
Goalscorer Anytime (Thomas Muller) @1.95 Wager to Win Half Unit

Algeria vs Russia:-
Full Time Result (Draw) @3.30 Stake 2Units
Handicap (Algeria +1.0) @ 1.70 stake to Win 1U
Both Teams to Score (Yes) @ 1.80 stake to Win 1U

South Korea vs Belgium:-
Full Time Result (Belgium) @1.70 stake to Win 2U
Under 2.5 Goals @1.86 Stake to Win 1U
Goalscorer Anytime (Romelu Lukaku) @ 2.0 Wager to Win 1U

Portugal have a poor defensive record, there goalie doesn't look quite up to it...Ghana however showed against Germany they can score against anyone, fast wingers with great agility..Portugal's defense will be prone to mistakes, I like the desire of the Ghanians hopefully plenty of goals and a couple from KPB, Ghana to qualify.

Germany are yet to drop a point in final group game since 1986 (Against Uruguay (1:1)),This is German 3rd world Cup games since then WWWWWW it all about team mentality and momentum carried from previous game which is not encoraging from Klinsmann Men...Even if Germany are not in tight situation today they always win their third match in world cup, which always help them to push to knock Out stage of this competition...

You know Algeria have a great defensive record, Russia are not good enough to change that, there going out and Algeria will put body on the line to ensure they go through, both can score from set pieces I see the draw rightly priced at @3.30

Again feel sorry for Korea and Japan they can't handle the conditions, players are too weak. Belgium will pretty much name there 2nd string side, I like that because it means players giving there all to impress, cagey affair with Belgium's quality prevailing, Lukaku would be foolish not to grab a goal here..Wilmots should give him a run out.

GL

Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-26, 21:13

correct score algeria 2-3 russia
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-26, 23:09

lawalahmed wrote:
26-06-2014

Portugal vs Ghana:-
Full Time Result (Ghana) @ 3.0 Stake 1Unit
Handicap (Ghana +1.0) @ 1.70 stake to Win 2Units
Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.50 stake 1 unit

USA vs Germany:-
Full Time Result (Germany) @ 1.55 Stake to Win 2Units
Handicap (Germany -1.0) @ 2.35 stake 1U
Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.70  Wager to Win 1U
Goalscorer Anytime (Thomas Muller) @1.95 Wager to Win Half Unit

Algeria vs Russia:-
Full Time Result (Draw) @3.30 Stake 2Units
Handicap (Algeria +1.0) @ 1.70 stake to Win 1U
Both Teams to Score (Yes) @ 1.80 stake to Win 1U

South Korea vs Belgium:-
Full Time Result (Belgium) @1.70 stake to Win 2U
Under 2.5 Goals @1.86 Stake to Win 1U
Goalscorer Anytime (Romelu Lukaku) @ 2.0 Wager to Win 1U

Great Night with 10.1pts profit

World Cup profit So Far: +21.93pts
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-28, 13:41

Chile have played Brazil on all three occasions they have reached the knockout stages of the World Cup and lost each time, also BRA have lost none of their 26 oppositions with CHILE on their soil (W20, D6)....

A look at past hosting teams (From 1978)

From 1978 until today many great soccer hosting teams, strong soccer hosting and some weak teams.

Great Ones are: Argentina in 1978, Italy in 1990, France in 1998, Germany in 2006

Strong ones: Spain in 1982(yes they are not great then), Mexico in 1986...

Weak Ones: USA in 1994, South Korea and Japan in 2002 and South Africa in 2010

As you can see, it is tradition that a great hosting team arrives in the top 4 as Argentina won the World Cup in 1978, Italy arrived 3th in 1990, France won the World Cup in 1998 and Germany arrived 3rd in 2006.

Due to this fact i will ignore this then wait for second game..

Until Then
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-29, 10:34

29-6-2014:

Full Time Result (Holland) @1.95 Stake 2U
Over 2.5 Goals @2.0 Stake 1U
Goalscorer Anytime (Robin Van Persie) @2.20 Stake .5U

Costa Rica vs Greece:-
Full Time Result (Greece) @ 2.95 Stake 1U
Goalscorer Anytime (Georgios Samaras) Stake .5U

Analayis:-
I don't think Mexicos defense can handle the Dutch, RVP...Robben Sneijder its too much pace, technique, agility for them to handle, expect a few goals and the Dutch defense to concede one, RVP will score hes in lethal form, Oranje have this win in the bag,,,Van Gaal is too clever, beating Spain is no fluke.

Greece have plenty more experience than Costa Rica, yes they shocked a few but why are they favs? No way they get past Greece totally different game for them, lets see how they handle the favorite tag, under is highly juiced but couldn't resist for anybody who dont mind short odd seems a lock 0-0 or 1-0 for Greece.

GL
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-29, 14:34

Additional Play from me:

Netherland vs Mexico

NEDTHERLAND

NED have W15/22 (68%) World Cup games outside Europe. Compared to 42% in Europe.

W9 D1 last 10 World Cup games (Held by Defending Champion (Spain))

Have scored 8 of their last 9 world cup goals after half time. Had Half Time Draw in 3/3 group games.

Since 1994 they have W8 D1 of 9 games vs CoNCACAF sides..

Robin Van Persie has scored 21 in his last 25 for NED and in 9 of his last 11 competitive games

MEXICO

10/16 qualifiers overall were 0-0 at HT + 3/3 group games..

10 of the last 12 Mexico world cup goals have come after Half Time...

Have Scored in last 11 world cup matches vs European sides W4 D5 L2 but only W8/31 (25%) vs European sides at the world cup

overall

8/13 games vs Eropean sides have been HT draws and trailed at HT in only 1/29 competative games

Knocked out at R16 in last 5 world cups, also never made quater - final outside thier own country.

Final Verdict:

First Half Draw @ 2.0.... Stake 2 units

Second half most scoring half @ 2.0....Stake 2 units

GL

Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-30, 05:24

lawalahmed wrote:
29-6-2014:

Full Time Result (Holland) @1.95 Stake 2U.......won
Over 2.5 Goals @2.0 Stake 1U.....won
Goalscorer Anytime (Robin Van Persie) @2.20 Stake .5U.....

GL

lawalahmed wrote:
Additional Play from me:

Final Verdict:

First Half Draw @ 2.0.... Stake 2 units .....won

Second half most scoring half @ 2.0....Stake 2 units....won

GL

Another great night with +4.9pts profit

World Cup profit So Far
= 26.83pts
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-30, 15:01

30-06-2014

France

Not leaked before HT in their last 11 games, only leaked before HT in 1/19 (vs Belarus)

W1 (vs Togo in 2006) and L2 ( vs Senegal 2002, South Africa 2010) vs Africa teams at the world cup

Leaked 2+ in their last 7/12 World Cup games.

Only 9/27 competitive games since the last world cup seen Over 2.5gls and only 4 of those seen Over 3.5gls

Nigeria

Have only lost 6/38 competative games since the last world cup and only lost 2/6 by 2+

Also score in 32/38 of those games.

Scoring before HT in 3 of their last 10 games

Scoring 11 goals in 8 qualifiers matches (with 0-0 scoreline in 5 of those 8 matches)

Have W5D1L4 vs Eroupean sides at the world cup and scored in 9/10 with 4 of last 6 seen O2.5gls

Verdict:

2nd HALF MOST SCORING HALF @ 2.10...Stake 1U

GL
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-06-30, 19:15

lawalahmed wrote:
30-06-2014

France

Not leaked before HT in their last 11 games, only leaked before HT in 1/19 (vs Belarus)

W1 (vs Togo in 2006) and L2 ( vs Senegal 2002, South Africa 2010) vs Africa teams at the world cup

Leaked 2+ in their last 7/12 World Cup games.

Only 9/27 competitive games since the last world cup seen Over 2.5gls and only 4 of those seen Over 3.5gls

Nigeria

Have only lost 6/38 competative games since the last world cup and only lost 2/6 by 2+

Also score in 32/38 of those games.

Scoring before HT in 3 of their last 10 games

Scoring 11 goals in 8 qualifiers matches (with 0-0 scoreline in 5 of those 8 matches)

Have W5D1L4 vs Eroupean sides at the world cup and scored in 9/10 with 4 of last 6 seen O2.5gls

Verdict:

2nd HALF MOST SCORING HALF @ 2.10...Stake 1U....Won

GL

World Cup profit So Far = 27.93pts
Back to top Go down
youngswagger
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-07-01, 05:38

You d try sha
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-07-01, 14:04

BELGIUM v USA
BELGIUM
Only scored 4 in their group despite W3/3, Second lowest tally of teams to qualify.
W6 on the spin, W10/11 competitive matches inc 7/10 wins to nil'.
Scored in 22 consecutive games.
Last 13 competitive games all gone U3.5 with 9/13 seeing U2.5.
Only leaked 1 in group stage— a penalty.
Last 5 games have produced just 8 goals (inc 4 CS).
Last 6 goals scored at World Cups have come after 70 minutes inc all 4 at this World Cup 2014.
13/15 BEL last games have seen goals after the 70' minute.

USA
Only IRN (30.36%) had a lower average possession in the group stage to USA's 39%.
Just 2/26 CS at World Cup, also Only failed to net in 2/30 competitive games
BTTS in 5/7 with 5/7 going 02.5.
Since last World Cup have seen 17/31 () competitive games feature BITS.
Last 6 matches seen second-half highest scoring
Leaked in second-half in 7/8
7 out of last 8 World Cup goals come after HT
W11/16 qualifiers but only led at HT in 4/16 (all at home).
Kept 0/16 CS in World Cup games against Europeans but D3/5 v Europeans in competitive games.
Just 11 out of 13 goals involving these two sides at the World Cup have been scored after first-half
2nd Half most scoring Half has banked in 6/6 group games involving both teams.

Verdict:
2nd Half Most Scoring Half @ 2.20 stake 2 units
Both Teams Score (BTTS) @ 1.90 stake 1 unit

GL

Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-07-01, 14:47

ARG

Averaged 65.96 possession so far. Highest in 2014 and highest average at World Cup since 1966.

W17 D7 last 24 in which Lionel Messi played.

W13/23 competitive games since last World Cup.

W3/3 group games but all by just 1 goal margin.

BTTS in last 6/7 competitive games.

Only 4/16 CS in qualifying and 7/23 CS in competitive games since last World Cup.

Have seen 02.5 in 5/6 knockout games.

Only W1 World Cup knockout game in 90 mins (v MEX in 2010)

Progressed in 5/6 appearances at this stage (knocked out by ROM in 1994).

Won last 12 major tournament matches (5/12 by 2, 6/12 'to nil', 8/12 W-W.)

SUI

W14 D5 L2 in their last 21

Since 2011 they've lost just 2/20 competitive games

Only L5 competitive games dating back to 2008.

Only failed to net in 4/21 since last World Cup.

Kept a CS in 7/10 World Cup matches 7/10 CS during qualifying (8/10 went U2.5).

3/3 group games went 02.5 (averaging 4.33g.), scoring 2 in each.

Have never won a game in the latter stages of a World Cup or European Championship finals.

W1D1 L4 in previous 6 World Cup games v South American opposition. Winv ECU in 2014 opener.

Only World Cup meeting came in 1966— ARG W2-0. Last meeting came in 2012 with ARG 3-land Lionel Messi scoring a hat-trick.

Since 1990 CONMEBOL sides have W77 D20 L10 v European sides played in South America. Europeans have only W2/9 v South Americans in the 2014 World Cup.

Final Verdict:
Switzerland +1.0 Handicap @ 2.4 Stake 2 units
BTTS @ 1.75 Stake to win 1 unit

GL

Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty2014-07-04, 14:53

FRANCE VS GERMANY
FRA Antoine Griezmann may replace Olivier Giroud. MamadouSakho is available again Third top scorers at World Cup (10) —same tally as last 3 World Cups combined.
W7 D2 last 9 (inc 7/9 CS). L1/15, (inc 11/15 CS).
Scored 29 in last 8 and 18 in 5. Last 10 wins have been by 2+.
7 of those 10 wins have been by 3+ and 7/8 wins been 'to nil'.
Only 9/28 competitive games since the last World Cup seen 02.5. Only 4/28 seen 03.5.
Seen BTTS in 3/18 inc friendlies but 4/7 gone 02.5.
Have leaked 2+ in 7/13 World Cup games.
Scored the first goal in 10/12 and scored first in 15/28 competitive games W15/15 of them.
Not leaked before HT in last 12. Only leaked before First Half in 1/20 (v Belarus).
W9 D10 L4 in knockout football since 1982.

GERMANY
W10 D5 last 15— best unbeaten record of remaining teams and only L1/25 (August 2012 v USA). W25/29 competitive games since last World Cup with 18 by 2+
Inc friendlies have only won by 2+ in 2/10 now.
02.5 in 25/29 of them and BTTS in 16/29.
Seen 02.5 in 37/46 now and 5/6 games seen 20 goals but have kept 5/9 CS now.
Scored in 19/20 &scored 43 in last 14 competitive games.
Scored 3.6g. during qualifying (W9 D1) inc 3+ in 9/10
But only kept 5/10 CS in qualifying
13 of last 15 goals come after HT
But led at HT in 8/9 qualifying wins.
Not leaked before FIT in last 9.
Scored first goal in 3/4 at World Cup but 3/4 now been 0-0 at HT.
W-W in 5/10 knockout games.
Ninth successive World Cup quarter-final. W4 D1 (winning on pens) in major quarter-finals now.
Reached semis in last 3 World Cups — no side ever made semi-finals in 4 successive tournaments.
Previous 3 World Cup games averaged 5.7g. with GER scoring 2+ in each.
Since 1990 the 9 all-European World Cup quarter-finals averaged just 1.78g. with 3/9 won on pens. Group games averaged 2.83g. at this World Cup. The Round of 16 games averaged 1.38g..

Since 2002, 10 teams have progressed in Round 16 via extra-time or pens, 9 were eliminated in the next round.

Pick: France DNB @ 1.80....Stake 2 units
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next