MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)

+40
OLOBE
delafirst
jobman
xedyl
eddyvic
mcbesto
steveworld
Isyman
frisky
samboha
isaac311
Gcynthia
chi4all
fxprof
ger_gemam
dabel04
peter pan
Roykay
Stevolat
youngswagger
Safex
tinsgbo
irondehero42
finger
Opyone1
Jossy88
Gmailer
Ashawo
lordgatt
Fishegg45
sconi
Femistic02
bajoraf2014
iykmora
Losaries
Emmaculate20
Best Ben
cpaul
lawalahmed
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-03-21, 01:29

First topic message reminder :

I will use this medium to educate  you guys  (us) about soccer punting (and other sports) and also little explanation about punting terminology also free Premium pick from me, I will also recommend one Naija Sportbook to be used…
The Sportbook I will used here called MERRYBET (www.merrybet.com) For Top  up (loading of money into ur account) just P.M me

U can as well like (follow) me on facebook, through my fan page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MedorianSports-Pick/170017799763093

For Previous record, you can check me here:

http://nairabetforum.com/index.php?topic=3768.75

Last edited by lawalahmed on 2014-04-03, 09:35; edited 5 times in total
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com

lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-20, 18:13

Waooooo! Jaro is popping Honka presently (current score 0 -4), We lost the second attempt on our Rolling Treble which means we will start all over again...
Losaries
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-20, 18:47

lawalahmed wrote:
Waooooo! Jaro is popping Honka presently (current score 0 -4), We lost the second attempt on our Rolling Treble which means we will start all over again...
Ahh my 2k is gone with HONKA. NA WAH O
cpaul
cpaul

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-20, 19:23

we lost today but...it is part of the process...looking forward to better days
Ashawo
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-21, 12:21

cpaul wrote:
e b like Lawal don loose big money dis one wey him no cum online lol
Anywhere Saturday was a good day for me cuz I won every single game n I've just made a total of #104,000(60k in nairabet n 44k in surebet) cheers 
cpaul
cpaul

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-21, 12:45

Ashawo wrote:
cpaul wrote:
Anywhere Saturday was a good day for me cuz I won every single game n I've just made a total of #104,000(60k in nairabet n 44k in surebet) cheers 

Like the sound of that...big win indeed...keep it up...also remember to share picks with your fellow lodgers...wish you the best
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-21, 17:28

Ashawo wrote:
cpaul wrote:

You are very funny, Losing big money...Hmmmmmmm

I hope you know what sport trading has done in my life....

I will be very happy, if you can declare soccer punting virtual money in ur soccer punting thread then post every selection you have there not until u will just pop up here and claim what is not open to public as winning slip...
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-21, 17:36

Rolling Treble:

2a:

Vikingur Reykjavik vs Fjolnir Reykjavik

Pick: Over 2.5 gls @ 1.55.........Stake initial unit (1 unit)

GL

Ashawo
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-21, 17:40

lawalahmed wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
cpaul wrote:

You are very funny, Losing big money...Hmmmmmmm

I hope you know what sport trading has done in my life....

I will be very happy, if you can declare soccer punting virtual money in ur soccer punting thread then post every selection you have there not until u will just pop up here and claim what is not open to public as winning slip...

No option to view transaction history on surebet. Below is nairabet
MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Img_2014
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-21, 18:58

The picture above is image of withdraw page not history page...

Show the slips that win the money, also always post ur selection on ur thread not flipping here after the game...

Anyway, good luck on ur next selection...
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-21, 22:18

lawalahmed wrote:

Rolling Treble:

2a:

GL

On the wrong selection as well 2night.....2 points down from initial bankroll
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-21, 23:09

I say it several time, in football shit happen that is why we need proper money management before we found our self in gamble world

How the hell Vikingur game ended in 1-0?!? Ridiculous!!, when previous statistics before the match goes this way below

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Rubbis10
cpaul
cpaul

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-21, 23:43

lawalahmed wrote:

Rolling Treble:

2a:

GL

yap...but the way up is down...not giving up just yet...there is one way left for us to go and that's up...
Losaries
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-22, 04:13

cpaul wrote:
lawalahmed wrote:

Rolling Treble:

2a:

GL

yap...but the way up is down...not giving up just yet...there is one way left for us to go and that's up...
u are right cpual. sumtimes statgistics is nt enough 4 winning game, there is beta days ahead. let remaim calm. @lawal, i hail o. regards
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-22, 05:01

cpaul wrote:
lawalahmed wrote:

Rolling Treble:

2a:

GL

Thanks, i'm not even bother about myself, my problem is the follower that that stake everything they have on each selection without money management..

One thing i'm sure about is that my yield after may next year will not less than 7%

lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-22, 05:09

Losaries wrote:

u are right cpual. sumtimes statgistics is nt enough 4 winning game, there is beta days ahead. let remaim calm. @lawal, i hail o. regards

@ Losaries, beginning of season is all about statistics and team news, and for this game team news is o.k for both team and statistics point to total goals but we are not God that decide their outcome...

I promise to multiply the initial bankroll by latest end of this year

Losaries
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-22, 09:51

Thats you BOSS, i personakly put statistics 1st in watever selection i decide to follow bt it like itr nt enough to win a game. i knw soccer biz is a real bixness. we keep on tryin our day is near. viole
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-22, 10:01

Hi,

22/7/2014

Rolling Treble

3a) FC Tom Tomsk 2 - FC Smena Komsomolsk-na-amure

Pick : Smena Komsomolsk to Win @ 1.35 (Russia, 12pm).....stake 1 point

GL
Losaries
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-22, 19:07

lawalahmed wrote:
I say it several time, in football shit happen that is why we need proper money management before we found our self in gamble world

How the hell Vikingur game ended in  1-0?!? Ridiculous!!, when previous statistics before the match goes this way below

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Rubbis10
pm this site for me abeg bro
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-23, 05:26

I will stop posting till early August....

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Curreb10
cpaul
cpaul

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-23, 06:58

it really challenging... but can only get better
Stevolat

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-23, 13:05

lawalahmed wrote:
I will stop posting till early August....

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Curreb10
You r doing a great job
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-23, 13:53

O.k let give it another trial today since is champion's league and is important to all teams involve

Single selection:

Champions League qualifier

1. Aktobe vs Dinamo Tbilisi

Taking a game for the Champions League qualifier match between Aktobe from Kazakhstan and Dinamo Tbilisi from Georgia. Here

I see a good value for the match ends under 2.5 goals. The first leg ended in a 1-0 victory at the Aktobe. However, it was the home team from Georgia who was the dominant team, and there should be a team that deserved to win, so it was probably them. Aktobe are a team that is very well defensively and always very difficult to play against them. They also kept a clean sheet in over half of their games this season.

Pick: Under 2.5 gls @ 1.60 .......stake one unit

2. HJK Helsinki and Rabotnicki

HJK win to nil

Taking a game showdown between the Finnish champions HJK Helsinki and Rabotnicki, who last year became champions in Macedonia. Here I see a good chance that the Finnish champions win the match without being scored against them. The Finnish team is in good form at the moment, the Finnish league is in full swing as they run for the calendar year, and it seems to be an advantage for HJK. There are only scored 10 goals on them during the 20 games this season, and at home they have a goal tally of 22-4 after 11 matches. They have kept a clean sheet in the last seven games.

The Macedonian league is not started, Rabotnicki's probably not in such good shape. The first match was HJK best, and had it not been for a good goalie performance, so had HJK probably won the showdown. Rabotnicki should also be clearly better at home than out, so bearing in mind how it is first assessed course, so I expect a Finnish victory and to do it without conceding a goal.

Pick: HJK win to nil @ 1.70 stake one unit

3. Maribor vs Zrinjski

Both teams to score NO

Taking a game to clash in the Champions League agony between Maribor from Slovenia and Zrinjski from Bosnia. Here I see a good chance that both teams do not come on board. The first leg ended 0-0, so the match is still wide open here in the return game. The home side are clear favorites, but they had great difficulty opening up for opponents in the first match and it may be Bosnian teams play a similar defense game in this showdown, so it can be very difficult.  I would not be surprised to see scoreline of 0-0 in this showdown, but a single goal can also be crucial here.

Pick: Both team score No @ 1.60 stake one unit

GL
cpaul
cpaul

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-23, 22:06

it can only get better Surprised 
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-23, 23:23

Thanks Cpaul,

Lost of 1.4unit today, so so unlucky again today...Aktobe scored three goals in the last 15 minutes to spoil total goals wager while HJk conceded goal from offside but count as a goal....

Still deep in off form, Hope to turn it around soon....

Short of 3.6 units from initial bankroll

Good Night
Safex
Safex

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-23, 23:26

9z 2 b here
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-23, 23:29

Safex wrote:
9z 2 b here

U are welcome...
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-24, 06:27

Un-Official Pick for Europa League

Feel Free to take from your the selection and the analysis:

Europa League

1.Shakhter Karagandy vs Klaipedos Atlantas

Both teams to score NO

Taking a game for a European league match between Shakhtar Karagandy and Atlanta's where I see a good chance of the match

ends with a victory for the home team without team from Lithuania come on board. home team is clearly the better team and

it is always hard to get to these away games far away in Eastern Europe. Karagandy is a very strong defensively organized

team, that we also saw them last year when they were by beating Celtic out of chl in agony. Atlanta from Lithuania was

clearly the worst team in the first game and in the return should be even harder for them and therefore I do not think away

team will scored in this showdown

Pick: Both teams to score = NO @

2. Hapoel Beer Sheva vs RNK Split

Taking a game for the match between Hapoel Beer Sheva and RNK Split, a battle in Europa League agony. The first leg ended

in a victory for the Croatian team after they were trailing 1-0. They equalized the goal 1-1 with 12 minutes to go and

again score winning goal with only four minutes left through penalty. This showdown is played in neutral ground in Cyprus,

as UEFA has not allowed matches in Israel. "home team" from the Israelis have not yet started their season and are hardly

in good shape. The important thing is to not let the goal go in, then get up and score three goals to advance. Think

therefore that it becomes a more tactical and defense dominated game.

Pick:Under 2.5 goals @

3.MyPa vs Dinamo Minsk

Taking a game showdown in the Europa League between Finnish MyPa and Belarus Dinamo Minsk. Here I see a good chance of the

match ends under 2.5 goals. The home team have had a very tough schedule and have been very struck by injuries lately. In

addition, they are pretty tired after losing 3-0 in the first leg. MyPa is in full swing with the domestic league and

therefore should probably not spend so much unnecessary effort into this showdown. Dinamo Minsk are also in the process of

the domestic league and the upcoming matches in Europe, they did not reach excessive unnecessary bills here.

Pick: Under 2.5 goals @

4. Krasnodar vs Sillamae Kalev

Taking a game showdown between Krasnodar and Sillamae Kalev, a second leg of the Europa League where I believe that the

home team wins without problems, so the visitor dont get a goal. The first leg ended in a 4-0 victory for the Russian team

and at home they should be even more superior. The Russian league has not started yet, so this is a kind of heating matches

for them, I figure that they make a strong comeback for the team to play more together before the season begins.

Conversely, should the visitors from Estonia does not use too much force and risking injury, as they are currently in the

league and fighting for important positions.

Pick:Both teams to score No @

5. Haugesund vs Sarajevo

Taking a game showdown between Haugesund and Sarajevo, a showdown in Europe league agony. Here I see a good chance of the

match ends under 2.5 goals. Home team from Norway are strong at home, where is some emphasis on the defensive and so have

some strong transitions. You get the enough opportunity to show off in this showdown, provided that the post holder. The

first leg won by Norwegian team 1-0, where you saved multiple profiles. They won on a goal where a player tried to shoot,

but he helkiksede total and then smoke the ball to a standing free and score another goal. It was the team's only real

chance. Now they can bet on the outcome and as difficult as the Bosnian team was in the first game, so I think it will be

difficult again. Think team will dominate. If they scored there may be post war at 1-1 overall ...

Pick: Under 2.5 goals

6. Inter Baku and Elfsborg

Taking a game showdown between Inter Baku and Elfsborg, a return match in the Europa League. Here I see a good chance that

the home team wins the match, but choose a safe side to be draw No bet. If the match ends in a draw is played void. Inter

Baku deservedly won the first leg 1-0. Elfsborg is usually much better at home than out, the reason is their turf, which is

extremely bad. Now that Inter Baku was the best team in Sweden, I think certainly they manage to move on. therefore choose

a game at DNB. Elfsborgs coach is not involved in this fight.

Pick: Inter Baku DNB @

7. Omonia Nicosia and Buducnost

Taking a game showdown between Omonia Nicosia and Buducnost, a return match in the European league. Here I see a good

chance that we will have a dull wilderness between two teams where it all seems settled. Omonia Nicosia of Cyprus won the

first leg 2-0 and therefore appears to go further. It was a rather boring fight without so many chances and I believe the

same thing here. The away team should not make as much out of the game here and you probably just defend for most of the

game, while the team from Cyprus is not super offensive. Both teams have not yet started the season.

8.Aik Gnaget vs Linfield

Taking a game showdown between Gnaget and Linfield where I see good chances for both teams does not come on the board. the

first leg ended with a victory for Linfield from Northern Ireland at 1-0.Aik Gnaget are yet to get their act together here

after the defeat on Sunday they lost the match with 4-1 away to FFF. Think now enough Alm and co must get its act together

here, for they are a much better team. They also hit the woodwork in the first match.

Pick: Both teams to score No

9. Chikhura from Georgia

Taking a game showdown in Europe league agony between Chikhura from Georgia and Bursaspor from Turkey. Here I see a good

chance of the match ends under 2.5 goals. Team from Georgia began by surprise as it was 0-0 in Turkey. The Turkish league

begins only about a month, so they're not quite in shape. Home team from Georgia has not started league so it seems like

two teams who have little time left before they hit top form. The important thing for the home team is that you do not

Concede at home, so I believe in a strong defensive back, while the Turks have enough to feel the pressure and will try to

control the showdown without risking too much.

10.Esbjerg and Kairat Almaty

Taking a game showdown between Esbjerg and Kairat Almaty, the return match in the Europa League. The first leg ended 1-1

after Esbjerg leveled in 90 minutes. Esbjerg played here on Monday their first game in the Super League and here it was a

defeat (1-0) at home to Randers. Esbjerg had many absences in the game. Their coach says that they will not run as much

risk in their game in this showdown and it is also not necessary because if they hold to 0 - 0 scoreline they qualify. The

away side are however robust to shut down. The fight can open up with an early goal or if there are not scored for a while

to go in the game. In this case, it is an option. looking at playing on the opposite line alive.

11. Vaduz DNB @

Taking a game showdown between Vaduz and Ruch, a battle in the europa league agony. Here I see a good chance that the home

team from Vaduz wins the showdown, but chooses to guard me with a draw, so if it ends in a draw then you will get the

deposit back. Home team from Liechtenstein are strong at home and so far they have impressed me this season. They also

played well in the league the other day against Thun where they however lost 1-0 on a penalty kick. The Polish league has

just started and the teams do not work in such good shape. Well I think Vaduz can take a victory here. In the first game,

they were just as good and at home should be able to handle it better.

12.Flamurtari vs Petrolul

Taking a game showdown in Europe league agony between Flamurtari from Albania and Petrolul from Romania. Here I see a good

chance of the match ends under 2.5 goals. The first leg ended in a victory for Petrolul at 2-0 after they scored in 77 and

84 minutes of play. Flamurtari did well defensively and I think that you can do it again in this showdown. Petrolul start

in the league this weekend and will probably just ensure further participation here and then on to the next battle without

damage, so I do not think it makes that much of the match here. Home team with a defensive ok, but weak offensively.

Pick: Under 2.5gls @

13. Hapoel Tel Aviv and Astana

Taking a game for the match between Hapoel Tel Aviv and Astana, a game in Europe 'League agony. The first leg ended in a

victory for Astana on 3-0, they took the lead after a quarter of hour through a penalty where Hapoel got the red card and

then scored a second time in the second half. The match is played here in Cyprus, since no Israeli team must play at home,

UEFA displine. I think this speaks more to the game, so think "home team" not quite as much of it as usual, and then we

could see a very wild offensive. Astana is strong defensively and is in the process of their league so that it speaks to

them, and I think that Hapoel find it difficult to break them down. I Do not believe in an offensive battle in this match.

Pick: Under 2.5 goals

14.IFK Goteborg and Hungarian Györ

Taking a game showdown in Europe league agony between IFK Goteborg and Hungarian Györ. Here I see a good chance of the

match ends under 2.5 goals. home team from Sweden won the first leg 3-0, so it seems decidedly who goes through a both leg.

IFK Göteborg is going through a tough period of many battles, and it's also some important matches. They have full time in

allsvenskan which has a heavy program right moment. because vm break that has made the relation it sævanlige program has

some struggles they have to catch up. In a tough program must not go out and do something wild here and they're a team that

often plays on the result. Udholdet have not started the season yet and did not sharp offensively lately, but they should

be able to close down a bit here and avoid a major defeat overall.

15. Lech Poznan from Poland and Kalju

Taking a game for the Europa League qualifier match between Lech Poznan from Poland and Kalju from Estonia. Here I see a

good chance that the home team wins, where they will also keep clean. The first leg ended in a victory for Kalju at 1-0,

though Poznan was clearly best team. On home tend to be very strong and we are also getting started with the season so the

form should be better now. The Polish team is known to have massive pressure to their struggles with loud fans, which helps

them a lot, but a terrible lækterkultur as they have in Poland, makes no sense, it's just about to scream higher, which

they can. Looks great class difference here, and after 0-1 in the first match, so it is important for Lech Poznan team to

zero, which I think they manage to do

Pick: Both team score No @

MedorianSports Pick Preview

Good Luck

Safex
Safex

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-24, 08:29

Hoping 4 green apple 2day o
Losaries
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-24, 09:27

Safex wrote:
hope u've work on uqr statistics bcos dat wat counts. hope to c green 2day
Safex
Safex

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-24, 09:42

Losaries wrote:
Safex wrote:
which statistics?
Losaries
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-24, 09:45

Safex wrote:
Losaries wrote:
Safex wrote:
which statistics?
what lawal just did is a statistical analysis of the games he selected and he said pick your games not all. so it depend on your statistics to know the 1 to pick. gudluck
Safex
Safex

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-24, 09:54

Losaries wrote:
Safex wrote:
Losaries wrote:
Safex wrote:
which statistics?
what lawal just did is a statistical analysis of the games he selected and he said pick your games not all. so it depend on your statistics to know the 1 to pick. gudluck
owk fenks bro
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-25, 04:35

Hi,

My Preview match for this weekend, Feel free to digest from there..

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 25prev10

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 25prev11

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 25prev12
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-26, 12:41

26-07-2014

Hi,

1) Kvarnsvedens IK vs IFK Aspudden-Tellus (Swedish Division 2 Norra)

Taking a game showdown between KIK and Aspudden Tellus in the Swedish Division 2 Norra Svealand, where I believe in a victory for the home side but i pick draw no bet to be on a safe side. The home side are strong at home on their turf, where they play really good ball. Aspudden has been weak with a lot of injuries and other problems, but not today for them to solve it. Aspudden are one of the new promoted and before the season start they have been odd on to be one of relegate candidate, but they have done very well and take points from several of the top teams so far. In the reverse fixture KIK dominate the match, but they received the penalty and red card against it, but the match ended 1-1

Pick: KIK DNB

2) Bodn vs harnosand (Swedish Division 2 Norrland)

A league game fixture between Bodn and harnosand, a showdown in the Swedish Division 2 Norrland. Here I see a good chance of the match ends with a victory for the home side. There is a difference of three points between the two teams in this league but home have more advantage here. The home team have 4-2-1 at home this season, while harnosand just 1-1-5 on foreign turf this season. The away team's coach says that they will be satisfied with one point in this showdown. The home
team going into this battle with a very good attacker who is hired in Sundsvall, while no reinforcements have come from away side harnosand.

Pick: Bodn DNB

Double @ 2.20

chi4all

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-26, 16:15

Dem Don Tear Mah Boxer Taya #sob
lordgatt

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-26, 16:25

BookMaker Tricks
SLOVAKIA Superliga
(57% MFK Ruzomberok -:- 43% Dac 1904 Dunajska Streda )
Handicap 1:0
odd:1.40
Time:17:30
Confidence 65%
#TEAM NO STATISTICS#
http://www.naijabuz.your-talk.com
fxprof
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-26, 23:08

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Snapsh11
* LATEST WINNER*N.D
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-26, 23:22

lawalahmed wrote:
26-07-2014

Hi,

1) Kvarnsvedens IK vs IFK Aspudden-Tellus (Swedish Division 2 Norra)

Taking a game showdown between KIK and Aspudden Tellus in the Swedish Division 2 Norra Svealand, where I believe in a victory for the home side but i pick  draw no bet to be on a safe side. The home side are strong at home on their turf, where they play really good ball. Aspudden has been weak with a lot of injuries and other problems, but not today for them  to solve it. Aspudden are one of the new promoted and before the season start they have been odd on to be one of relegate candidate, but they have done very well and take points from several of the top teams so far. In the reverse fixture KIK dominate the match, but they received the penalty and red card against it, but the match ended 1-1

Pick: KIK DNB

2) Bodn vs harnosand (Swedish Division 2 Norrland)

A league game fixture between Bodn and harnosand, a showdown in the Swedish Division 2 Norrland. Here I see a good chance of the match ends with a victory for the home side. There is a difference of three points between the two teams in this league but home have more advantage here. The home team have 4-2-1 at home this season, while harnosand just 1-1-5 on foreign turf this season. The away team's coach says that they will be satisfied with one point in this showdown. The home
team going into this battle with a very good attacker who is hired in Sundsvall, while no reinforcements have come from away side harnosand.

Pick: Bodn DNB

Double @ 2.20

Both matches end in draw, Money back.....
Safex
Safex

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-27, 00:41

Gud 4 u. Lolz
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-27, 09:14

Safex wrote:
Gud 4 u. Lolz

Very funny...
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-27, 10:23

27-07-2014

Hi,

Today Double:

1)Lindome vs Ramlosa Sodra (Helsingborgs IF Akademi).........Sweden

We are choosing a game in sweden div 2 vg where Lindome Host Ramlosa Sodra (Helsingborgs IF Akademi). Here I see a good chance that the home team wins the match. Away team has lost their best player in mattias noble, major move to Landskrona Bois, scoring in his first game as a substitute. nobility stock was the top scorer in this league, and has previously played in allsvenskan, so a very good player. without him they are very weakened, though it is possible for kinnander to start playing today for the academy team after missing playing time through injury. Lindome are strong at home and should take a victory, LIndome win their last 2 meeting here against Akademi

PICK: LINDOME DRAW NO BET

2) FC Anzhi Makhachkala vs FC Volgar-Gazprom Astrahan

It’s early doors in the FNL but as predicted Anzhi are sitting top, they are favourites for promotion and will not want to slip up so early. Volgar have picked up 2 points from 3 games, drawing with last season’s 6th place, Shinnik, and recently promoted Tyumen, they lost to last season’s 6th place finishers, Sibir, but nothing looks out of the norm, they will struggle this season and so far, they are. There is a fairly big gap in terms of quality between the sides, just 2 years ago Anzhi were challenging for the Premier League title and now, after money has all but disappeared have fallen, they are however arguably much stronger than any team in the FNL and we expect Volgar to feel this today.

Pick: Anzi to win

Double @ 2.0

GL
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-27, 11:07

27-07-2014

Hi,

Today Treble:

1) Basel to win (Switzerland)
This is Basel’s first game at St. Jakob-Park this season and the supporters first chance to see their team in action on

home soil, they started their campaign with a win over Aarau last week and should continue to pick up maximum points early

on. The most important factor to note in this game is that Luzern were away in Europe just 3 days ago, they faced St

Johnstone of Scotland and were big favourites to progress yet could not cut it, playing extra time before losing out on

penalties. They will be tired from their trip and if Basel had a great chance to win before, they certainly look very

likely now. Basel have won this fixture at home 22 times in 32 games and only lost it 4 times

2) Colo Colo to win (Chile)

Colo Colo, Chile’s most successful football team, play their second game of the season today against Deportes Iquique, a

team which they dominated last year by doing the double winning 4-1 at home and then 5-2 away. Both teams kicked off their

respective campaigns with draws last week and Colo Colo will look to bounce back with an important home game today. The

hosts are strong on their patch, and have won 10 of their last 13 there, they are a class above today’s opponent and a win

seems likely.

3) PFC Beroe Stara Zagora "Draw No Bet" (Bulgaria)

PFC Beroe Stara Zagora finished the last campaign on 8th position in A Grupa, but it seems, that the Greens have bigger

ambitions this season.
The financial problems of most of the clubs in this league provide good chances for this team to fight for a place in the

upper half of the standings (according to some experts the Greens own enough potential even for a place at Top 4).

Among the biggest advantages for PFC Beroe Stara Zagora is the fact, that the hosts managed to keep almost all of their

important players during the summer break and even strengthened their squad with some good players like Dimo Bakalov

(midfielder / from “PFC Ludogorets Razgrad”), Alassane N’Diaye (midfielder / from “PFC Lokomotiv Plovdiv”) and Chris Gadi

(striker / from “PFC Lokomotiv Plovdiv”).

Petar Houbchev is one of the most promising managers in this league – a fact, that shouldn’t be underestimated.

In the matter of fact, the hosts started the new campaign with a 1-1 draw against PFC Cherno More Varna at this stadium

(PFC Beroe Stara Zagora - PFC Cherno More Varna 1-1 on 20.07.2014), but it should be noted, that most teams often have

problems in their opening games.

The Yellow-Blacks (PFC Botev Plovdiv), on the other hand, were eliminated in the Second qualifying round of UEFA Europa

League after a 0-2 defeat at “NV Arena” on Thursday (SKN St. Polten – PFC Botev Plovdiv 2-0 on 24.07.2014), which will

most probably bring additional pressure over this club.

PFC Botev Plovdiv is a team with big financial problems, which is the reason, why many good players left the club over the

last three weeks.

In fact, some good players like Adam Stachowiak (goalkeeper), Sdrjan Luchin (defender), Tomas Jirsak (midfielder),

Alexandru Curtean (midfielder), Marian Ognyanov (midfielder) and Ivan Tsvetkov (striker) stayed in the club, but the truth

is, that the financial instability has negative impact over their motivation.

Georgi Andonov (striker) is still injured and will miss the upcoming game for the home team, as well as Stefan Spirovski

(defender).

Ivan Tsvetkov (striker) will miss the trip to Stara Zagora, which is definitely a big blow for PFC Botev Plovdiv.

An interesting fact is, that PFC Beroe Stara Zagora is without a single Lost in the last six games between these two teams

at “Beroe Stadium” (6-0-0 13-3).

Treble @ 2.60..........Stake one unit

GL
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-27, 22:15

One more game for me to confirm full house for today......ColoColo of Chile
Safex
Safex

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-27, 22:44

Sao Paulo na olorib*r*k* team o, na dem spoil all ma game 2day!
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-28, 05:31

Yeah....Full House yesterday, Lost units are coming back
Safex
Safex

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-28, 07:48

lawalahmed wrote:
Yeah....Full House yesterday, Lost units are coming back
kongrats mista colocolo. Lolz
lawalahmed
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-28, 11:49

Hi
28/7/2014

Dinamo Bucharest to win (Romania)

Taking a game for the match between Dinamo Bucharest and Otelul Galati, a showdown in the best Romanian League that start this weekend. Here I see a good chance that we get a home win. The reason for this selection is primarily the away team that has lost a lot of players this season and looks very weak out. The team has lost all four goalkeepers who man the post for them last season. Five defensive players are gone from last season but they bought new three, but two of them have not been at this level before, while the latter comes from Jihlava in the Czech Republic (gain). In midfield they have brought two Germans and two from Romania.I Dont know the level of them, but the two from Romania has previously played for less good clubs in the best (second best) league. However, they have lost as many as 9 players of significance in midfield. In the attack they also lost two strikers who scored 80% of their goals last season and picked one from Iraklis in the second best Greek league, one from the second best in Romania and one that is pulled from the development team. As we see it is a very weakened team that I think will have its problems this season. Dinamo Bucharest should beat them at home in this showdown.
Away team conceded 52 goals last season which saw them hold one of the league’s worst defensive record also History is truly on our side today, Dinamo have won 5 of the last 6 meetings and another today is very likely.

Sillamae Kalev to win (Estonia Meistriliiga)

There may be just 1 place separating Sillamae Kalev in 5th and Paide in 6th but 12 points tells the story hear, the top 5 teams are quality wise, much better. Kalev are out of the Europa league following a humiliating 9-0 aggregate defeat to Russian side Krasondar, they looked to rest players in the reverse fixture ahead of today’s league game. Form wise it looks that Kalev are in a bad way but in reality they have only lost to the better teams and thrashed those below, most recently 6-1 to Tallinna Kalev (9th), 4-1 to Trans (7th) and 6-0 to Tammeka (8th) and while Paide are slightly better than these sides there is still a huge quality gap between them.
This season in the league:
Paide LM conceded at least one goal in 78% of their home matches. Paide LM failed to score in 67% of their home matches. 68% of Paide LM's points have been earned away. Paide LM have lost 67% of their home matches. Paide LM have lost their last 3 home matches. Paide LM conceded at least one goal in each of their last 5 home matches.
Also Sillamae and the recent 6 head-to-head meetings btw them make this abundantly clear where it will end, 3 ending 3-0 the others 3-1 (all in favor of Sillamae Kalev)

Litex Lovech (WIN EITHER HALF)….. Bulgaria

This is a fixture that Litex Lovech have dominated at home and done well with on their travels too. Lovech have won 9 of the last 10 head to heads and will look to get their season off to a strong start with a winning performance when they visit the Stadion Lokomotiv today. Lovech were dumped out of Europe last week despite winning their away leg and Coach Balakov is under pressure from the powers that be to deliver the goods in the league after failing to get as far as they would have hoped in Europe. Lokomitv Sofia are a poor team with a limited amount of players, Lovech are now focused on the league and they should be winning this one - we'll take the win either half at decent odds for us.

Treble @ 2.40

GL
Safex
Safex

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-28, 15:40

Let's giv it a trial
ger_gemam
ger_gemam

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-28, 20:56

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 15824412

Can U Imagine it..... People get mind sha...
cpaul
cpaul

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty2014-07-28, 21:22

Quite a challenging season so far...I have lost over 10k...I hope I would be able to recover and possibly make profit...

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 9 Empty

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next