Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)

Go down 
+40
OLOBE
delafirst
jobman
xedyl
eddyvic
mcbesto
steveworld
Isyman
frisky
samboha
isaac311
Gcynthia
chi4all
fxprof
ger_gemam
dabel04
peter pan
Roykay
Stevolat
youngswagger
Safex
tinsgbo
irondehero42
finger
Opyone1
Jossy88
Gmailer
Ashawo
lordgatt
Fishegg45
sconi
Femistic02
bajoraf2014
iykmora
smile2012
Losaries
Emmaculate20
Best Ben
cpaul
lawalahmed
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2014-03-21, 01:29

First topic message reminder :

I will use this medium to educate  you guys  (us) about soccer punting (and other sports) and also little explanation about punting terminology also free Premium pick from me, I will also recommend one Naija Sportbook to be used…
The Sportbook I will used here called MERRYBET (www.merrybet.com) For Top  up (loading of money into ur account) just P.M me

U can as well like (follow) me on facebook, through my fan page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MedorianSports-Pick/170017799763093

For Previous record, you can check me here:

http://nairabetforum.com/index.php?topic=3768.75

Last edited by lawalahmed on 2014-04-03, 09:35; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com

AuthorMessage
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-01-09, 16:15

Hi,

Yesterday selection won, today selection below (9.1.2014)

1) Clermont vs Laval

Clermont Win or Draw Double Chance (France 8:00p.m)

Clermont have only lost once at home in the league this season and have scored in every single game. Laval Have found wins

away from home in the league hard to come by this season with only 2 out of 9 and 1 of them being against bottom of the

league Arles-Avignon, Add to this the fact that Laval have never won away at Clermont then all stats seem to point in the

home teams favour...

Due to the fact that Laval Have drew quite a lot of games this season I think Clermont Double Chance was the best bet to

pick here!

2) Dijon vs Tour

Dijon to Win Either Half (France 8:00p.m)

Dijon have been flying at home this season with 8 wins out of 8 and conceding just 2 in the process while Tours are yet to

pick up an away win with 7 defeats and 2 draws. Looking at the head to head record also points in Dijon’s favour with the

home team winning 7 out of 8 at home with the other being a draw.

Dijon to win at 1.50 seems like very good value for a team who will be full of confidence

Considering the home and away form I did fancy Dijon to win the match however Tours have been in decent form of late and

are unbeaten in 7 so a safer option was the win either half market.

3) Airbus & Aberystwyth

Over 2.5 Goals Between Airbus & Aberystwyth (Wales 8:30p.m)

When looking at this games all stats seem to point to goals with Airbus having scored 27 and conceded 10 in 10 games and

only 1 of these games finished under 2.5, while Aberystwyth have scored 22 and conceded 19 on their travels and only 2 out

of the 10 league games have finished under 2.5 goals.
also Airbus on average score 2.7 goals a game at home and opponents Aberystwyth score 2.20 on the road and conceded 2. This

game is perfectly set for plenty of goals. We fully expect this to go over 3.5 goals.

Taking all the stats into consideration 1.44 for over 2.5 goals seem like great value!

4) Ajaccio vs Nimes

Ajaccio Draw No Bet (France 8:00p.m)

Opponents Nimes have only won once on the road in their last 10 games. They have not scored in their last 3 and have only

scored in one of their last 7 matches. This misfiring bunch will really need to put in a shock performance to ruin this

selection. Ajaccio are undefeated in their last 5 home games winning 3 and drawing 2. They have only lost once on home soil

in their last 8. We expect a comfortable result for Ajaccio tonight.

Recap:

Airbus & Aberystwyth = O2.5gls
Ajaccio Draw No Bet
Dijon to Win Either Half
Clermont Win or Draw Double Chance

FourFold @ 2.80.............Stake N3000(1.5pts)

GL
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-01-09, 17:03

Another selection for both today and tommow

Westbrom vs Hull City..........Pick: U2.5gls

Tony Pulis begins another rescue mission at West Brom on Saturday – and that is good news for punters...

Get on Under the Goals under Pulis...

Because we know the first thing he is going to do is make them ugly to play against... stop giving away goals... and turn them into a BANKER Under 2.5 Goals team.

When he took over at Palace last season they had lost ten of their 13 matches, had just one clean sheet to their name and looked dead in the water.

But as Crystal Pulis they won four of their next seven... kept four cleans sheets out of five... and ping pang poom, next thing you know they’re mid-table.

West Brom won't go Under, but their matches will...

Tony is a master at ‘game management’. The poor man’s Mourinho, he knows how to suffocate teams and stop the playing, especially at home. And that means clean sheets and Under 2.5 Goals matches.

A massive 72% of his Palace matches went Under 2.5 Goals including four of his first five and ten of his first 13.

West Brom host Hull on Saturday – who have failed to score in five of their last seven. And if this match doesn’t go Under 2.5 Goals ?

Pick: U2.5gls

Montpellier vs Marseille

Montpellier have had an average start to the season and in truth a season of mid-table obscurity looks on the cards, as they currently sit in 10th place on 26 points after 19 games. Montpellier's recent home form reads an average-looking W7, D3, L5. It should be noted that 4 of the 5 losses came against sides that currently occupy top 6 places.

The recent head-to-head record at the Altrad Stadium is very mixed and reads Montpellier 2 Wins, 0 Draws, and Marseille 3 Wins

Marseille are having an exceptional season, and at the half-way stage they lead the league on 41 points, which is 2 points ahead of second placed Lyon. Marseille's recent away record reads W5, D6, L4 and they can be backed at around a value-looking 2.15 to win the game. It should also be noted that 3 of Marseille's 4 away defeats have come in their last 4 away games. However, these 3 sides occupied top 5 places, also When facing the mid-table Ligue 1 sides, Marseille's away record reads W1, D7, L2

Looking at the goal line, the stats suggest value in the Unders. When looking at both side's last 10 home and away games against similar opposition, only 3 of the 20 games have seen 3 or more goals, 11 games have seen 2 goals, and 6 games have seen 1 goal or less. Also, 11 of Montpellier's last 15 home games, and 10 of Marseille's last 15 away games have also seen 2 goals or less. Under 2.0/2.5 Goals can be backed at around 2.00

My my lean suggest value with Marseille, and this is who I would side with on the match line. For my trade I am going to turn to the goal line where the stats comprehensively suggest a low-scoring game, so my recommended trade is Under 2.5 Goals at a value-looking 1.65.

Final Verdict:

Westbrom vs Hull City...........U2.5gls

Montpellier vs Marseille..........u2.5gls

Double @ 2.48

GL
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-01-10, 13:47

Hi,

Very Brief today

Southend vs Plymouth..........U2.5gls

Southend have seen U2.5 in 12/12 home, leaking 5. Seen U1.5 in 10/16 home while Plymouth seen 8/9 away U2.5, Hope that record continue today...

Brechin vs Ayr....... (DRAW NO BET)

Two sides enjoying complete opposites of form face off in Scotland today as 5th place Brechin host 9th place relegation strugglers Ayr. The visitors have failed to win any of their last 8 league fixtures, conceding 2 or more in all of these. Brechin have not lost in 8 heading into this, won the reverse fixture by 2 goals to nil, and should surely only perform better on home turf.

Final Verdict:

Sou/Ply = U2.5gls

Brechin = DNB

Double @ 2.10.............Stake 2 point (N4,000)

GL
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-01-10, 17:38

Additional Ticket for today (10.1.2015)

EPL Bottom Table Selection

It might sound ludicrous to put up DNB(Draw No Bet) treble on the 17th, 19th, and 20th placed teams in the table, but at 3.20 we’re going to do just that. Leicester and Burnley are showing signs of a real fighting spirit, and Tony Pulis looks set to lead a revival at West Brom. Factor in that they are taking on Aston Villa, QPR and Hull respectively, and it looks like good value to us.

Final Verdict:

Leicester DNB

West Brom DNB

Burnley DNB

DNB treble @ 3.20............Stake one point

GL
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-01-11, 08:33

Hi,

Morning, How did you cope with this chilling weather ? straight to Bussiness>>>>

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Asia_l10

Iran v Bahrain – Iran to win and Under 3.5 Goals @ 1.80

I’m much more bullish about Iran’s showdown with Bahrain. I expect the Persians to do some damage in this tournament, after all, they are Asia’s best ranked sides and sauntered through qualification unbeaten. And that’s without mentioning their above-par displays at last summer’s World Cup.

Preparation for the tournament has again been a mess for Carlos Queiroz’s but they’ve proven more than once that they’re capable of overcoming those issues. In their last 17 matches they’ve W10-D4-L3 and kept six clean sheets from their last nine outings.

I’m going to back Iran to win but want to boost the price a little. The first option was the win ‘to nil’, something the Persians have managed in eight of their last 11 victories. But I also noticed the 1.80 from MerryBet.com on an Iran win and Under 3.5 Goals. It’s a lot bigger than the 1.65 on an Iran straight win and with eight of Queiroz’s side’s last nine featuring fewer than three goals, looks a better bet.

Bahrain, for their part, are in a bit of a muddle. Onto their third coach in the previous 12 months and The Red appear to be in the midst of a downward spiral. One defeat in 12 doesn’t truly reflect the performances and they’ll be looking to scrape a 0-0 draw. Because that’s what Bahrain do.

Over the past two years, The Red have seen a whopping 21/26 games feature Under 2.5 Goals with 11 of their last 15 being settled by just one goal. They’ve been involved in eight goalless draws in those 15 games and I feel Iran have enough quality about them to pierce the stubborn Bahrain defence and grab a low-scoring win.

Iran to win and Under 3.5 Goals @ 1.80......Stake N3000(1.5pts)

GL
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-01-11, 10:16

Hi,

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Daily_10

Additional for today (11.01.2015)

Barcelona v Atletico Madrid

Spanish football returned from the winter break with a bang last weekend. Both Real Madrid and Barcelona suffered defeats as the La Liga title race took another twist. And there’ll be plenty more between now and May.

On Sunday Barca will be looking to get back on track when they entertain Atletico Madrid in a mouth-watering tie that could well leave either/or fighting for their right to be crowned kings of Spain.

The Catalans have been dogged by off-the-field woes in the past week and with rumours escalating of a power-struggle between coach Luis Enrique and star man Lionel Messi, the Barcelona boss could easily be out of a job within the next few days.

As for Atletico, well if Diego Simeone knew anything about betting, I’d be banging on his door to show him the odds for this game. His team have been insulted by the prices on offer with the 1.50 on a Barcelona potentially the worst price I’ve seen this season. It’s disgusting. Absolutely vile.

Atleti head to the Camp Nou with happy memories of their last trip. It was there on the final day of last season that Simeone’s men secured their historic title triumph and the Mattress Makers look outstanding value at 2.05 (Bet365.com) with a +1 start in the Asian Handicap market.

The two teams met six times in all competitions last year with Barca failing to beat the capital club once. In fact, the Catalans failed to score more than one goal in any of those six showdowns and Diego Simeone know exactly how to get results against Spain’s super powers.

Since the start of last season, Atletico Madrid have played the Big-2 in 15 matches. They’ve only lost twice with both games coming against Real Madrid in the Copa del Rey last season when fielding weakened teams. It’s a stunning record that deserves so much more respect than the markets are giving.

With this selection, we’ll get our cash back if the visitors lose by one-goal and be in profit should Atleti grab a draw or maximum points. They’ve lost by two goals or more just twice in 46 outings. So get with the Mattress Makers after all, they are defending champions and Champions League finalists!

Fuck the Bookmaker's for trying to play with our brain....

With Handicap +1, If they draw we win, if Atl. lost by one goal then we get our money back, We only lost if Barcelona win by more than one goals margin

Pick: Alt.Madrid +1 (Asia Handicap) with Bet365 @ 2.05.........Stake N2000 (one point)

GL
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-01-12, 13:57

A very good weekend which compliment earlier mixed mid week...

We have another profitable week in last week which gives us total +4.55pts

I will check if there is value match today

Until then

MedorianSports Pick
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-01-13, 12:44

Hi,

Very low tight card today but still find some value, please stake wisely

Espanyol v Valencia (OVER 1.5 GOALS)

Great odds on this simple bet today when you consider the Espanyol defence has seen at least two goals go past them in each of their last three games. Valencia have not failed to score in any of their last 7 outings. The last 9 head to head meetings have all gone over 2.5 goals and that record just screams out goals to us and it should to you too.

St Etienne v PSG (OVER 1.5 GOALS)

PSG hit St Etienne 5 goals last time the two sides met back in August, but St Etienne have been much improved since then and will look to add a goal of their own to proceedings tonight and that may well happen after seeing that PSG defence get taken apart by Bastia just a few days ago, conceding 4 goals after holding a 2 goal lead. This should be an interesting game and it's only failed to reach over 1.5 goals once in the last 8 clashes.

Staines Town v Gosport (Away win)

Gosport has been decent away from home and has a record of 6-2-3 but 4-0-1 (80% winning strike rate) when facing similar opposition this season at away, while today's opponents are one of the easiest they can play against, Staines Town right now has 6 losses in a row, and they sit pretty well at bottom of the table.

In home games Staines Town has a very poor record of 2-0-9 at home but (20% winning strike rate) 1-0-4 when facing similar opposition this season at home, scored 13 goals and conceded 29 goals at the same time.

Gosport has already won 2-1 at home against them this season, and both games last season as well, and I believe they shall they shall continue the same form over them today and get that 5th place in the rankings.

Treble @ 2.40.......Stake N2000 (1pt)

GL
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-01-15, 10:08

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Nation10

Hi,

Morning, Nation cup is about to begin without Nigeria but still that will not stop us from earning from or watch it as well, below is value cap about the tournament :

African Cup Of Nations |17th January – 8th February 2015 ON DSTV

Fifty-four African members began the journey and only 16 have made it. There have been bumps, bruises, mourning and elation but the 30th edition of the African Cup of Nations is here. And boy, it’s bloody open!

A quick scan over the recent history of African’s premier international competition allows us to see that two nations have dominated. Egypt and Nigeria are responsible for winning six of the last 11 ACON renewals, including four of the last five. Zambia were shock winners in 2012 to interrupt that run.

Two trends remain fairly constant in those tournaments. Firstly, favourites rarely prosper. Just one of the last 10 pre-tournament jollies have ended up lifting the trophy (Egypt in 2008). Secondly, the past three winning nations have all boasted squads built largely from domestic-based players (Nigeria 2013, Zambia 2012, as well as Egypt in 2010, 2008 and 2006).

With neither Nigeria nor Egypt on show and all sides bar Congo available at odds as short of 31.0 to win the cup outright, it promises to be hugely competitive. Below I’ve covered my thoughts on the main contenders to take the crown in Bata on the 8th February.

Outright Winner

As well as the aforementioned two trends, I’m also keep to add a third pointer into the mix – the group-stage draw. With Morocco withdrawing as hosts and Equatorial Guinea stepping into the breach, the draw wasn’t made until December. And look at what it’s thrown up…

The bulk of the African powerhouses are congregated in the bottom-heavy pools of C and D and that could pave the way for an unlikely semi-finalist or two. Seven of the top nine in the betting find themselves in that bottom-half and face an almighty fight just to make the quarter-finals.

With that in mind, I can’t justify including any of the leading lights as an outright selection. As much as I absolutely adore Algeria for landing me a 6.0 winner in the To Qualify market from last summer’s World Cup, they just can’t be entertained at 6.0 to go the distance. They could be on their way home after a week!

Cameroon were the one nation to make my whittled down shortlist of three (more about them in the group previews) but even the 13.0 on offer wasn’t enough to move me in their direction. Instead, we simply must focus on two teams in the easier top-half of the draw, with a potentially straightforward route to the final four.

**** Tunisia @9.0 with MERRYBET.COM ************

Egypt are the only North African side to win the tournament outside of North Africa and there’s no doubt that fact is a sticking point when selecting Tunisia at 9.0. The Carthage Eagles should benefit from being given a favourable draw alongside Zambia, Cape Verde and DR Congo and have the added advantage of a possible quarter-final against a relatively week Group A opponent.

Tunisia have come a long way in the past 12 months. Having missed out on World Cup qualification for 2014 twice (seriously, long story), the appointment of Belgian boss Georges Leekens has inspired a comeback. The pragmatic boss favours a defensive approach but can also be described as ruthless due to his ‘win at all costs’ attitude.

The 65-year-old is a wily character and tends to have a plan in place for any opposition. That was certainly the case during an unbeaten qualifying campaign with the Carthage Eagles keeping clean sheets in both fixtures against Senegal, a side lauded for their attacking stars

Eight of the Tunisian squad featured in five of their six qualifiers and Leekens is unlikely to deviate to far from his tried-and-trusted methods. A youthful squad, with a strong smattering of local talent, heads to Equatorial Guinea in buoyant mood and ticking both boxes in our quest for a winner – domestic-based players and a good draw.

Tunisia won’t light up the tournament, far from it. They’ve scored more than two goals just twice in their last 32 internationals and front man Fakherredine Ben Youssef isn’t the striker that’ll hog the headlines. But they make up for it with their five-man defence of Aymen Abdennour, Syem Ben Youssef, Bilel Mohsni, Hamza Mathlouthi and Ali Maaloul playing a pivotal role.

Belgium are the only side to beat the Carthage Eagles in 2014, they came through one of the toughest qualifying sections (with Egypt and Senegal) and look like a side primed for knockout football. I’m more than happy to give them a go at 9.0 with MERRYBET.

***************Burkino Faso (20.0 with MerryBet)****************

One of the continents most likeable sides could also rocket their way into being a punters best pal over the next few weeks. The Stallions shocked Africa when making their way to the final of the Nations Cup two years ago and I’m giving them a big thumbs up as they bid for a repeat in Equatorial Guinea.

I’m an absolute sucker for a coach who can ‘find a way’. You know, over perform and beat the odds to upset the rivals. Mick McCarthy’s a great current example but you could even say, Sir Alex Ferguson produced similar results with, at the time, some average Manchester United sides. Well, let me introduce you to Paul Put.

Yep, bizarre name but mean manager. The Belgium boss has been in charge since early 2012 and has quite rightly been eulogised for his achievements. Burkino Faso deal with the power of the collective; they’re a team, a unit and Put knows his players capabilities inside out.

The Stallions missed out on a World Cup place on the away-goals rule against Algeria (yes, the Algeria side that almost beat world champions Germany) but qualified comfortably for the Nations Cup. One loss to Gabon was the only black mark and Burkino Faso arrive at the tournament meaning business.

The squad remains largely similar to the one that went the distance in South Africa in 2013 with Bakary Kone and Mohammed Koffi both taking their place in a settled and resolute defence. But Put’s charges enjoy an attractive, fast-paced game that marries up nicely alongside their organisational strengths.

Jonathan Pitroipa is the ‘star’ name and netted five goals during qualifying but forward Alain Traore deserves a mention, if he can stay fit. He’s their chief goal-getter.

But Burkino Faso will be quick to stress that there are no standout names, no egos and the whole squad are ‘stars’ in their own right. It’s that sort of attitude and application that make them a danger.

Group A should be negotiated fairly comfortably and then there’s a quarter-final against a relatively weak Group B side. Like Tunisia, the semi-finals are in reach, the trends match-up nicely and they should give us a good run for our money at a decent 20.0 price with MerryBet.com

********************Best Bets*************************

Tunisia to win the African Cup of Nations @ (9.0)

Burkino Faso to win the African Cup of Nations @ (20.0 ).

GL
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-01-15, 14:26

Hi,

Today Selection(15-1-2015)

Platanias (DOUBLE CHANCE WIN/DRAW).....(Greece)

Platanias are in great form at home and have only conceded 1 goal in their last 5 on home soil. Opponents Altromitos have played in Europe this campaign and are the more established side in terms of quality but as of late they have really struggled on the road and not won in 7. Platanias are undefeated at home to Altomitos and based on the form of each side right now, we are confident this will continue today. The amount of clean sheets Platanias have kept recently instils more confidence in this selection.

Ivory Coast (Draw No Bet)...........Friendly

let's get this clear right away - we are not fans of betting on friendlies, but this one has a twist to it that we can't ignore. The match will take place in Abu Dhabi, the Ivory Coast will field a strong line up in preparation for the Africa Nations Cup. This team will feature the likes of new City man Bony along with his team mate Yaya Toure and other first team internationals while Sweden will play he game with pretty much a B team as the players selected for the squad all come from the domestic league. The 20 players in their squad have a combined 18 caps, this team will lack cohesion while the Ivory Coast should be reaching the peak of theirs as they enter tournament football.

Double @ 1.90.....Stake N2000 (1pt)

GL
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-01-16, 07:36

Hi,

Asian Cup Selection:

Palestine v Jordan

Poor Palestine. Making their debut in a major international tournament, the war-torn nation were drawn to play defending champions and Asian super-power Japan in their curtain-raiser. Unsurprisingly, things turned a little Michael Myers and they were 3-0 down at half-time.

But credit Ahmed Al Hassan’s charges. Palestine only conceded one more goal in the second-half and now their tournament can begin. At 7.5 they’re rated as huge outsiders for their second pool match and that’s a touch unfair.

Granted, the outsiders have never beaten a side of similar ability to Jordan but they’ve given a number of teams one hell of a game. China (0-0) and Uzbekistan (1-0) found the going tough in pre-tournament friendlies and they’ve not been beaten by a margin of three goals or more in 14 games leading up to that loss to Japan. Ironically, the previous team to do it were in fact, Jordan (4-1) back in August 2013.

But this Jordanian side are a rabble and there’s no reason why Palestine can’t keep the scoreline respectable. It’s now two draws and nine losses for The Chivalrous in their past 11 outings whilst they’ve scored just twice in eight games since Ray Wilkins took over.

They huffed and puffed in their 1-0 reverse to Iraq but should have enough to breach the Palestinian backline. I was disappointed not to find any real value in the handicap markets to support the outsiders but putting all the pieces together we should be expecting a Jordan victory and a low-scoring game. Jordan to win and Under 3.5 Goals is a 1.90 chance with MerryBet.com and that looks the best option.

Jordan to win and Under 3.5 Goals @1.90....Stake N5000(2.5pt)
GL
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-01-16, 19:16

Hi,

Single Selections For This Weekend:

1.Derby v Notts Forest

Derby and Forest going in opposite directions. Forest have lost 4 of their last 7 games, with no wins in 7. Derby have won 4 of their last 5 at home, with 3 clean sheets. They have scored 15 goals in their last 5 home games.
Stuart Pierce under huge pressure as Forest's season goes from bad to worse.
Prediction: Home win (odds 1.75) ......Stake N2000(1pt)

2. Zwolle v NAC Breda
Zwolle have shown their home pedigree this season, with 6 wins in 8 games. They have scored in every home game. In addition they have just 2 clean sheets at home,their goals per game avg is a more than healthy 3.5 goals.

NAC are coming off a bad run of form, losing 5 of their last 6 at home. They have also lost 4 of their last 6 away.

The odds of 1.5 for the home win are the lowest price for a Zwolle Home win this season (1.5)
Prediction : Home win and over 2.5 goals (odds 1.91)

3 Marseille v Guingam
p
Marseille are playing really well at home. They have won 9 in a row. 7 of these games have gone over 2.5 goals. They are bombing in goals, and are excellent defensively (Scored 23 conceded just 5). They have conceded just 1 1st half goal in 9 games.

Marseille will lose a couple Guingamp are conceding and scoring a high number of goals. They lost to Lyon (3-1), an equivalent strength team to Marseille, and I expect similar this game.

Prediction: Marseille Win and over 2.5 goals (priced at 2.1)

4 Getafe v Real Madrid

Real Madrid suffering a hiccup last week at Valencia (leading 1 NIL and losing the game). Two factors here...

1) Real Madrid have scored in every 1st half away this season.
2) Getafe have just 3 1st half home goals all season.

Prediction: Away Win HT/FT at odds of 1.67

Stake one point (N2000) on Each selection

====================================================

Star Games For this weekend:

Lazio v Napoli......Pick: O2.5gls>>>>>Stake 2.5pts (N5000)

It was a goal-filled weekend in Serie A last time out with nine of the 10 fixtures all proving profitable for punters chasing Both Teams To Score winners. And we’re hopeful the goals will continue to flow this coming weekend, especially in Lazio’s showdown with Napoli.

Lazio surrendered a 2-0 advantage in the derby against Roma last Sunday but they come into this clash at the Stadio Olimpico with a one-point cushion over Napoli. And having taken 18 points from a possible 24 on home soil, will fancy their chances to extend that lead.

Felipe Anderson has been Lazio’s leading light. The Brazilian has burst onto the scene this term and scored five and assisted five in his last five outings. If you’re tuning in on Sunday lunchtime, make sure you keep a close eye on the home side’s star.

But I’m chasing a goals-bet and with Over 2.5 Goals chalked up 2.10 with MerryBet.com, I’m happy to take the plunge. It’s a proved a winning selection in 11 of the last 14 Lazio matches and in seven of their eight games in the capital. Yeah, they’re bloody strong trends and an odds-against price.

Going back to the start of last season, we can see Lazio have scored in 21/27 (78%) of home league matches and netted two or more goals in 17/27 (63%). Their Over 2.5 Goals record also remains strong with 15/27 (56%) breaking the three-goal barrier.

Napoli lost 3-1 at home to table-topping Juventus last time out but there’s no doubt about the attacking threat that Rafa Benitez’s side hold. They’ve only failed to notch once since September but have also kept only four clean sheets in 2014/15.

Looking back over that sample from the beginning of 2013/14, we can also see Napoli have kept just 7/28 (25%) clean sheets when playing away but have also managed to score 21/28 (75%) of their Serie A road trips.

Their Over 2.5 Goals figure is slightly below 50% with 13/28 (46%) banking but with the majority of trends in our favour and two attack-minded sets of players on show, we should have the potential for a goal-heavy game in Rome on Sunday.

Best Bets

Lazio v Napoli – Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.10....Stake 2.5pts(N5000)

GL

See yah on Monday in Green land
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-01-19, 16:28

Tuesday Selection (20.01.2015)
MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Caf_cu10

Ivory Coast v Guinea

For the fifth successive Nations Cup, Ivory Coast turn up as tournament favourites. I’m nowhere near convinced they deserve that tag and remember, they’ve not had their hands on the coveted trophy since 1992.

To try and end that unwanted record, the Elephants signed up Herve Renard as coach. He’s the man who led Zambia to their unlikely 2012 triumph. However, if you look beyond his embarrassment of riches in attacking areas, there’s a lot NOT to like about this side.

Defensively, the Elephants remain a shambles. A 4-1 defeat to qualifying group rivals Cameroon and a 4-3 home loss to DR Congo (their first home defeat in nine years) brought about a return for Kolo Toure in an attempt to shore things up.

Their 11 goals conceded meant they had the most porous backline of all qualified sides and it’s a huge red stop sign in my face when viewing Ivory Coast as potential champions, group winners and even the short-prices on offer to beat Guinea.

Renard claims his side have enjoyed a ‘super training camp’ but they come into this match with a few of their bigger names apparently nursing knocks. Skipper Yaya Toure is one and although the national side are unbeaten in 11 Nations Cup group games (winning nine), I’m not interested in backing them in any available markets.

Guinea should have the hearts of all Nations Cup fans with them. Forced to play all their home games in Morocco after the deadly Ebola pandemic spread across the nation, Michael Dussuyer’s side defied expectations, stigma and upheaval to book their place in Equatorial Guinea.

Dussuyer’s is in his third stint as Guinea boss and his strong leadership has been a big advantage to the team during difficult circumstances. As is the continuity throughout the squad – five players started all six qualifiers – but if there’s a weakness it could be at the back. The Sparrow Hawks are without skipper and centre half Kamil Zayatte and kept only one clean sheet during the qualifiers, which doesn’t bode well for a side that adopt a safety-first attitude.

But they can give the Ivory Coast defence plenty to think about once they do decide to give it a go. Ibrahima Traore is joined by Seydouba Soumah and Mohammed Lamine in a quality forward line that plays predominantly on a lightning quick counter-attack and electric transitions.

They’re most definitely capable of getting a goal. So seeing the price on Both Teams To Score has me sold. MerryBet have gone 2.0 and I’m going all in. it’s a bet that’s won in 11/14 Guinea games before arriving here (their last warm-up match ended in a 5-2 loss to Senegal) and they’ve only failed to score once in 16 outings. Meanwhile, Ivory Coast have seen BTTS in a whopping 20/21 games before they began their pre-tournament friendlies in November.

Pick: BTTS (YES).........Stake One point (N2000)

GL
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-01-21, 16:17

Hi,

Today Selection:

Equatorial Guinea v Burkino Faso....Pick: Burkina Faso to win

Tournament hosts Equatorial Guinea put in a brave display in the Nations Cup opener on Saturday afternoon. Having taken a first-half lead, the National Thunder came close to adding to their advantage against Congo before succumbing to a late equaliser.

But those who watched the curtain-raiser will have noticed the home side fading badly in the final 20 minutes. Congo could easily have stolen all three points and missed a few glaring opportunities to grab a winner. I’m not sure Burkino Faso will be quite so generous on Wednesday.

The Stallions squandered a number of excellent chances themselves when going down 2-0 to Gabon in their opening Group A game but there’s still plenty to like about Paul Put’s men. That defeat was only their 10th in 36 internationals and the 2013 runners-up have the quality and craft to engineer enough openings to kill this game.

Burkino Faso are an intelligent team. They’ll be organised and the collective spirit amongst the side is as good as any in the competition. Having watched them perform reasonably well against Gabon, I’m convinced they’re good enough to reach the quarter-finals and overcome their next hurdle.

As well as looking out on their legs in the final quarter of their opening fixture, Equatorial Guinea remain a bit of a rabble. Esteban Becker was only given the role at the turn of the year and that 1-1 draw with Congo is their only registered match since June. They’re the lowest-ranked nation in the tournament and have lost six of their last 10 known outings.

They do boast a number of threats in attacking areas. Middlesbrough attacker Emilio Nsue grabbed their goal on Saturday and has assumed captaincy with veteran Juvenal dropped whilst Iban Edu and Javier Balboa looked lively. But can they keep Burkino out? No.

The National Thunder have kept just one clean sheet since 2012 and will come up against a quality forward-line on Wednesday afternoon. Chelsea youngster Alain Traore and Jonathan Pitroipa are a class above what the hosts have been accustomed to playing against and should help fire the Stallions off the mark.

In the past 48 hours Burkino Faso have drifted in the market but I’m undeterred. Available at odds-against 2.10 I’m happy to invest my faith in the Stallions.

GABON vs CONGO.........Pick: Over 1.5gls

Gabon head Group A after their opening day 2-0 win against Burkino Faso and although I talked them up as a 4.0 chance to win the pool, I wouldn’t be rushing to back them on the wrong side of even-money.

Yes, the Panthers qualified unbeaten (W3-D3) and beat the 2013 finalists in their opener but this is an altogether different task for Jorge Costa’s team.

Gabon are a side that enjoy to play on the counter-attack; once they win the ball back they’ll keep it on the floor and look to hit their electric front-three of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Frederic Bulot and Malick Evouna. It worked a treat against Burkino with Aubameyang and Evouna both grabbing goals.

However, the Panthers faced 21 shots in that fixture and it should be noted goalkeeper Didier Ovono was awarded the Man of the Match for his performance. It just goes to show that sometimes results can be misleading.

I’m not for one second saying Gabon didn’t deserve the points, they most certainly did. But it wasn’t a comfortable ride. Burkino Faso were happy to take the initiate and hold onto possession but it won’t be the same story when Congo ride into town.

The Red Devils will happily surrender the ball and look to frustrate the group leaders. Whether Costa’s young guns have the craft to unlock this Congo team remains to be seen. With 13 of their 20 outfield players just 23-years-old or younger, there’s a lack of experience in the Gabon ranks.

And it’s worth noting they failed to score in two meetings against Congo during the 2014 World Cup qualifiers – Congo were 1-0 winners on home soil and held Gabon to a 0-0 draw away.

In fact, the Red Devils avoided defeat in all three of their road trips during Nations Cup qualifying too. Defending champions Nigeria, the highly-rated South Africa and Sudan couldn’t beat Congo as hosts and with experienced Frenchman Claude Le Roy in the dugout, it’s difficult to bet against them.

Congo will take a defensive-first approach,; they’re renowned for being tough to breakdown and could field a five-man defence in the hope of frustrating Gabon. But don’t forget they can still call upon speedster Thievy Bifouma as an outlet alongside the bullocking Ferebory Dore in attack.

It’s a tricky game to call with two teams who prefer to play on the break. Gabon have the higher class individual talent, Congo boast experience and know-how. So I’m going to play the Asian Goals line instead (1.5gls).

Backing this selection means we’ll have ourselves a winner should two or more goals be netted in the match. Seven of Gabon’s last nine competitive games have featured at least two goals whilst nine of Congo’s last 11 have also produced two goals or more.

The first round of Nations Cup has seen all eight matches feature at least two goals with Both Teams To Score winners in seven of those. That’s a solid start and contrary to popular belief that opening matches are normally tight and claustrophobic affairs. So fingers crossed it’s a theme that continues into the second round of group games.

Recap:

Burkina Faso to win
Gabon/Congo O1.5gls

Double @ 2.80............Stake 1.5pts (N3000)

GL
Back to top Go down
jobman
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-01-21, 16:59

Stilll draw
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-01-22, 16:29

Zambia v Tunisia......Pick: Tunisia to win @ 2.10.....Stake 2.5pts(N5000)

It’s all to play for in Group B. With both opening round fixtures ending 1-1, a win or loss could prove decisive for any of the four sides contesting Thursday’s football.

Tunisia were my outright selection pre-tournament and the team I wanted to be with in Group B. The outright pick heralded from their kind draw and the fact all the bigger African powerhouses were congregated in Groups C and D. Therefore, should Tunisia qualify, they wouldn’t be facing any of those major nations until the semi-finals.

Another big reason behind the decision was the continuity amongst the squad, the level-headed nature of the players (many of which still play domestically), their highly-rated Belgian coach Georges Leekens and their resolute defence.

Now the North Africans took a long time to get going against Cape Verde and only came away with a 1-1 draw. But they did look to be the most likely winners as the game went on. Having grabbed the lead it was only a debateable penalty that cost the Carthage Eagles taking maximum points.

There’s no doubt late injuries to forward-thinking Saber Khalifa and Fakhreddine Ben Youssef has had an effect on the proficiency of their frontline. However, this Leekens team are built from the back, ugly in nature and all about winning. And at any cost.

Most of the betting markets I’ve wanted to explore for this match are quite cramped. But I’ll happily invest my faith in Tunisia at 2.10 odd. Why?

Well as already mentioned, the Carthage Eagles are a bit of a machine. They’ll grind you down and look too outwork you before picking you off. They’re a tough team, powerful and imposing and that should be evident against a fairly lightweight Zambian side.

Zambia’s squad is young and inexperienced and in their tournament opener, showed little in the way of attacking bite against DR Congo. Given Singuluma grabbed a very early goal and from then on in, they were second best.

Key midfielder Nathan Sinkala has been ruled out of the tournament to further weaken Honour Janza’s charges and although they’ll look to sit back and nick a goal on the break, they just don’t have the attacking quality to really hurt this Tunisian side.

During qualification, the Copper-headed Bullets only managed six goals and three of those came at home to minnows Niger. In fact, they’ve only scored two goals or more in five of their last 25 outings so finding a way to goal is going to be a big issue.

Three defeats in 18 is creditable enough. We know Zambia are difficult to beat and tough to breakdown but this is a Tunisian team with just one defeat in 11 to their name and that came against Belgium. Egypt, Senegal and South Korea have all been beaten during that spell and they should be able to add Zambia’s name to that list on Thursday

GL
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-01-25, 09:36

Hi,

Sunday Selection:

Double -
Fiorentina v Roma BTTS
Bristol City v West Ham BTTS

Double @ 3.25.........Stake N2000 to win N6500

Value Single -
Bournemouth WIN @ 3.0...Stake N2000 to win N6000

GL
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-01-26, 09:05

Hi,

Good Morning

We are a goal from 3pts profit yesterday, let hope we have better week ahead and also we will used 12pts (N24,000) for every week henceforth, once i finish the money before week runs out then i will stop posting pick for that week (Hopefully, that will not happen).....

Today Selection(26-1-2015)

Double - 3.26
Benfica to win
Tunisia to WIN......N2000 will returned N6,520:00k

Anytime Goalscorer -2.0
Rodrigo Lima..............N2000 will returned N4000

GL

Bankroll for the week remain = N20,000
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-01-27, 08:27

Double - 2.90...............N2000 will returned N5,800:00k
Rotherham v Bolton BTTS
AC Milan v Lazio UNDER 2.5 Goals

Anytime Goalscorer - 2.05....N2000 will returned N4,100,00k
Chris Martin (Derby)

GL

Bankroll for the week remain = N16,000
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-01-28, 07:38

Hi,

Profitable day yesterday for both soccer and huge profit for Horse race, below is today selection (28-01-2015)

Double -@3.5..........Stake N2000
Chile v USA BTTS
Atletico Madrid to win or draw double chance

Anytime Goalscorer - @3.0....Stake N2000
Neymar (Barca)

Bankroll for the week remain = N17,800
==================================================

Horse Racing Selection:

Chelmsford City
1:40 Twin Turbo @ 2.50 NAP
2:10 Cayuga 7.0
3:10 Fairway to Heaven @ 11.0 Each Way

Leicester
3:30 Theregoesthetruth @ 4.50

Double
Twin Turbo & Theregoesthetruth @ 12.0

GL
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-01-29, 09:22

Hi,
Morning, Our soccer selection was even yesterday with Neymar goal which mean our soccer money returned back but our Horse race continue with tremendous hot streak, we won another 18pts yesterday (if you stake with $10 then it will returned $180! Please, how much is that in Naira ?)...

Today Selection (Soccer):
Double - @ 3.25
Bristol City v Gillingham BTTS - JPT Trophy
Argentina U20 WIN.....................N2000 will returned N6,500

Anytime Goalscorer @ 2.10
Aaron Wilbraham (Bristol City)........N2000 will returned N4,200

Bankroll for the week remain = N17,800

====================================================

Wincanton
2:10 Softsong @ 4.5 NAP
3:10 CloudyBob @8.0 Each Way

Towcester
2:20 Take the Mick @ 3.0
3:20 In the Crowd @ 6.0

Southwel
2:00 Imcomparable @ 11.0 Each Way

Double
Softsong & Take the Mick @ 13.50

Let hope for another good day....
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-01-29, 13:47

U can check Horse Race Result Here:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/horse-racing/uk-ireland/results
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-02-01, 09:39

Today Selection (1-2-2015)

Ghana v Guinea.......Pick: BTTS YES

The story of the Nations Cup so far, came on Thursday afternoon in a hotel in Malabo. Yes, Guinea were the lucky side to come out on top in the drawing of lots to decide who would join Ivory Coast from Group D in the quarter-finals. It was a pathetic and backward task and left poor Mali on the way home.

Still, the story arising around Guinea is starting to get people talking. The National Elephants were forced to play all their qualifying games away because of the tragic Ebola epidemic sweeping the nation back home. Many believe Michel Dussuyer’s side could repeat Zambia’s heroics in 2012 and go the distance.

If that’s to happen, Guinea are going to need to step up to the plate in Malabo on Sunday. Three 1-1 draws on paper looks a worthy achievement against some of Africa football’s heavyweights in Group D but after fast starts, Dussuyer’s men visibly faded in all three pool matches.

The National Elephants scored all three of their goals in the first 45 minutes and were made to hang on, especially in their final group game against Mali, just for a point. There’s no doubting their resolve and battling qualities but do they have the talent to reach the final four? After all, this is their first quarter-final appearance since 2008.

Interestingly, Ghana have almost proved a polar opposite to Guinea. The Black Stars collected their six points from two late shows against South Africa and Algeria which sent them to the top of Group C’s ‘Group of Death’. But in truth, Ghana have been far from impressive.

Avram Grant’s charges have toiled for long periods, struggling to create opportunities and looked far from impenetrable at the back. It’s a concoction that puts me off siding with the Black Stars.

These two sides have a good recent history of head-to-head battles. It’s advantage Ghana with W2-D2 in their four clashes since 2008 but interestingly, all four games featured Both Teams To Score winners and that’s a selection I want to explore again on Sunday.

Guinea have kept just one clean sheet (at home to Uganda) in their last 15 outings but do offer a menacing counter-attacking threat in the form of Ibrahima Traore, Mohammed Lamine and Mo Yattara. Dussuyer’s men have scored in 18/19 games now so you’ve got to assume they’re capable of adding to that tally. For the record, 13 of their last 15 have also featuring Both Teams To Score.

Ghana have scored in 12/13 matches now with 10/12 also giving Both Teams To Score backers winners too. So hopefully, your eyes will widen as big as mine when you hear that BTTS is available to back at a whopping 2.25 . I think I’ve fallen in love…

Verdict:

Pick BTTS YES @ 2.25

GL
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-02-06, 09:58

Hi,

Weekend Selection:

1. Everton v Liverpool ===2015-02-07

All the signs are there that Liverpool are on the up-and-up. They held their own against Chelsea in the CC Semi finals, and were excellent in the 1st game. Terrific movement and pace, energy and purpose. They will also definitely be boosted by the return of Sturridge.
Everton have just struggled all season. Either too attacking, conceding too many goals, or overly defensive, playing boring football. They do not have the balance right ! Defensively they have been solid at home, conceding just 5 goals in 8 home games. I don't think they can handle the pace that Coutinho and Sterling will bring !

PREDICTION : Away Win - Odds 2.3

2. Ath Madrid v Real Madrid=== 2015-02-07
Real Madrid's goal scoring numbers are ridiculous. They have 2 or more goals in 9 of their last 10 away. Is the Athletic defensive good enough to stop them from scoring a couple ?
For me, the answer is NO !
Athletic have conceded goals against Malaga, Cordoba, Villareal and Levante and should concede some against Real. They are also more than capable of scoring a goal or two, so the odds of even money for over 2.5 goals in this game seem more than generous.

PREDICTION : Over 2.5 goals - Odds even money
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-02-06, 10:42

Additional Pick for Weekend:

Montpellier vs Lille, Pick: Montpellier to win @ 2.10

Montpellier are now seven games unbeaten (W4-D3-L0) in France’s top tier following last weekend’s 0-0 draw away to Lorient. Boss Rolland Courbis was fiercely critical of the synthetic surface at the Stade du Moustoir and so his team will relish a return to home comforts on Saturday night.

La Paillade will be looking to extend their unbeaten streak at La Mosson, their home ground that has seen Courbis’ charges collect 15 points from the last 18 available. It’s a run of form that has seen MHSC move to within four points of the likes of Monaco and St Etienne in fourth and fifth.

Opponents Lille arrive on the back of a rotten run, having W3-D4-L8 in their last 15 Ligue 1 games. On the road, the northerners record looks even bleaker with only three points garnered from a winless streak of 10. Rene Girard’s team earned a draw at Nantes last weekend but Les Dogues were under the cosh for the majority of that match.

Montpellier are available to back at 2.10 with MERRYBET and that looks more than fair. When hosting teams in ninth and below, La Paillade return an impressive W6-D1-L0 record whilst Lille have W0-D2-L6 of their eight games away to teams above them in the standings, failing to score in five.

What’s more, the visitors are averaging just 2.27 shots-on-target in their road games so it’s no surprise they’ve managed just five goals in 11 games away from their Stade Pierre-Mauroy base.

GL
Back to top Go down
jobman
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-02-10, 10:10

No games for today?
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-02-13, 18:01

Double for weekend:
Tommorow Selection (14.2.2015)

Leed vs Millwall, Pick U2.5gls
Scunthorpe United vs Swindon Town, Pick Swidon DNB

Double @ 2.40.............Stake 2points

GL

HAPPY VAL
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

Sex : mele

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-02-21, 22:58

Hi, gud evening
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-02-23, 15:15

Hi,

Double For Today (23.2.2015)

Napoli vs Sassuolo, Pick Sassuolo +2 (Handicap)

Both teams come into this game on the back of 3-1 league defeats and that's only the second time this season Sassuolo have

lost a Serie A game by more than a single goal. Napoli have conceded in all but two of their home games this season and

Sassuolo have scored in their last 11 games. Now the obvious bet here is both teams to score or for Napoli not to keep a

clean sheet, but Sassuolo boss Eusebio Di Francesco has said his team are too hasty and that his team need a different

attitude going forward. Expect a close match at the Stadio San Paolo in Serie A's Monday night spectacle. Even if we miss a

bet on Sassuolo scoring, that just makes this bet even more likely to land and this bet can give us some insurance in case

they take up a new defensive approach. The handicap we have on this game allows us to lose by one goal and still win the

bet. It's also worth noting that Napoli had a mid-week trip to Turkey and may be fatigued towards the end of this game, not

forgetting they had less time to prepare for this game than Sassuolo.

Ajax De jong v Den Bosch (OVER 2.5 GOALS)

Den Bosch are a lot more clinical on the road in recent months with them only failing to score once in their last 22 away

games. They travel to the Amsterdam Arena this evening to face an Ajax youth side who are scoring for fun of late but also

getting hammered at the back. This Ajax side are averaging over 3 goals a game both for and against which instils even more

confidence into this pick. It’s pretty hard to pick a winner here and we think it’s going to take at least 3 goals to get

the 3 points for either side.

Double @ 2.31

Stake N1500

GL

==================================================================================================================

Treble For Today (23.2.2015)

FC Midtjylland (WIN EITHER HALF)

Midtjylland are top of the Danish Superliga and look set to win the title this season. They have won 9 in a row at home

scoring 9 in their last 5 and conceding only 2. It would take a huge shock from OB who are just one place above the

relegation zone to ruin this selection. OB have not scored more than 1 goal on the road since September which did come

against Midtjylland. The form of the hosts is very strong at present and a comfortable win is on the cards.

Granada "Clean Sheet No"

Levante boss Lucas Alcaraz insists their vital home meeting with fellow relegation candidates Granada is just the first of

"many cup finals" to come. Alcaraz also said "It's important that we generate some good feeling around the place, and get

some good results". Alcaraz, whose team lost 5-0 at Barcelona last time out, admits he has been focused on outwitting

Granada since early January, given the fixture's direct importance to Levante's survival hopes. The Granada-born coach

insists there will be no sentimentality on his part, even though he managed the Andalusian outfit last season.

Fenerbahce ( To win)

Big chance here for the Turkish champions to head back to the top here. Fenerbahce have a game in hand and they will face a

team just above the drop zone. Akhisar Belediye have lost 7 of their away games and also lost both of their previous visits

to Fenerbahce by at least two goals. Those 7 away loses all came ina row after winning their first two, they are unlikely

to turn that form around at Fenerbahce who have a huge opportunity to get in pole position here.

Treble @ 2.20

Stake N1500

GL
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-02-28, 13:08

Palermo vs Empoli............Pick : BTTS Yes

Last week Opta tweeted goals-per-game stats that covered the major European leagues, showing Serie A ahead of the Premier League. Yet the stigma and attitude towards Italy’s top tier remains snobby and elitist on these shores.

Those who regularly watch Serie A will tell you, although the superstar names from the 90’s and early 00’s have long gone, the league continues to entertain and throw up many fascinating battles and enjoyable, very watchable fixtures.

One of those should be on Sunday afternoon when Palermo take on Empoli. I’m expecting a goal-heavy game in Sicily and Both Teams To Score is overpriced at 1.83 with Merrybet. The two promoted teams have shown a real willingness to attack the league and it would be a surprise if their meeting failed to live up to expectations.

Giuseppe Iachini’s home side are riding high in the top-half of the table with Argentine duo Paulo Dybala and Franco Vazquez earning rave reviews. The Rosanero have netted in all bar four of their 24 league games since promotion but only three clean sheets have led to 17/24 (71%) Both Teams To Score winners.

The islanders have been quick out of the blocks, netting the highest number of first-half goals but it’s their record of scoring in all bar one of their league outings since mid-October that deserves maximum respect.

Visitors Empoli have found the going tough at their Stadio Carlo Castellani home but Maurizio Sarri’s men remain a menace on the road. The Azzurri have only failed to trouble the scoresheet once on their travels since the opening day with 8/11 (73%) of away trips resulting in BTTS winners.

Last weekend they dished out a comprehensive 3-0 thrashing of Chievo and in previous road trips held high-flying Roma and Milan in their own backyards. Massimo Maccarone continues to defy his veteran status when leading the Empoli attack but bar a clean sheet at bewildered Parma, Sarri’s charges have failed to shutout any opponent when playing away.

Stake one point (N2000)

GL
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-02-28, 13:42

West Ham v Crystal Palace –

Even though the Hammers have slipped in recent times, they have only conceded 1 home goal to 6 bottom half sides. Winning 4 matches at home to bottom half sides, and drawing 2, meaning they lost zero. Palace have scored just 2 away to the 5 of the top half sides they’ve played against. West Ham haven’t won any of their last 4 in the league, but only lost one of those. They’ve played difficult teams in that time, such as Southampton, Man United, and Spurs. West Ham playing with 2 strikers again, is such a good thing, and I think they have enough to see off Palace.

Newcastle v Villa –

Both teams need a big reaction. Newcastle received a thumping from City last week, by playing with no intensity or flow to their game, whilst Villa were smacked back down to earth after they saw a lead snatched from them and lost. Surprisingly I can see at least 2 goals in this game. It’s literally a matter of time before Benteke scores again, and Newcastle have scored 13 in 7 games against bottom half sides. Newcastle are more than likely to at least score, and even though only 1 away game on Villa’s have had BTTS, it really wouldn’t surprise me here. All 9 of Newcastle’s last 9 league games have had Over 1.5 goals in them and all 5 of Villas last 5 league games have had the same.

Stoke v Hull –

This game actually interests me. Hull have re-found some form to attempt to get them out of the relegation battle, and Stokes home form needs to get back to what it once was. Stoke have played at home to 6 bottom half sides, winning 3 and losing 3. Stoke have played at home to 4 of the current bottom 4, conceding to all 4 of those teams, so Stoke will want to improve here. Hull have kept just 2 away clean sheets all season. Goals look on the cards here, Over 1.5 is a banker. Each of Stokes 9 home league games have had 2 or more goals.

Birmingham v Brentford –

Brentford have drawn just 4 league games all season and have drawn just 1 away league game all season, so it’s literally, one way or another and both teams are nicely priced. Birmingham have played at home to 8 top half sides, keeping a clean sheet just once, and conceding 19 goals in that run, conceding on average over 2 goals a game. With Birmingham going back downhill again, I can’t see past Brentford winning this one. 7 of Birmingham’s 8 home games to top half sides have had 2 goals or more. Brentford haven’t failed to score in 2 consecutive away league games all season, so they’ll definitely score today I feel. Brentford have also just came of the back of beating Bournemouth last weekend too, so confidence should be high.

Blackpool v Wigan –

Yes, both of these sides are the worst in the league, but Blackpool have a very good record at home to bottom placed sides. In fact, Blackpool haven’t lost a game at home to the 6 bottom half sides they’ve played against, scoring in all 6 and conceding just 2. Wigan are wildly priced at just above evens, whilst Blackpool are a very nice looking 5/2. Wigan have played away to 7 bottom half sides, winning just twice. Blackpool have also scored in each of their last 8 home league games too, meaning a double chance is a quality bet here.

Bournemouth v Blackburn –

Granted, Bournemouth are slipping, a lot. But I feel they need a kick up the backside, and a game like this will do just so. They can score for fun when on form, and Blackburn have a very good front line, so goals look good. Bournemouth have scored in every home league game this year and 15 of their 17 at home have had 2 or more goals. Blackburn haven’t kept a clean sheet away to a top half side this year, making this extra difficult for them.

Leeds v Watford –

Leeds have captured some sort of form recently, but this is literally a 50/50 game, as Watford haven’t drawn for 19 league games. Watford have played away to 8 bottom half sides, winning 6 and losing just 2, scoring 18 meaning they average scoring over 2 goals every game. Leeds have failed to score just once against the 7 top half teams they have played against at home. Watford have won 5 of their last 7 away games, and one of them were to Bournemouth.

Sheff Wed v Middlesbrough –

Sheff Wed have played at home to 7 top half sides, scoring just once, conceding 8, winning zero and losing 4. Middlesbrough have played away to 11 bottom half sides, losing just once, and scoring 17. Sheff Wed just don’t score, and Middlesbrough score along with not conceding many either.

Bristol City v Rochdale –

Bristol City have played at home to 8 bottom half sides, winning 7 of those and drawing the other. During that run they conceded just 3 times, scoring 16, meaning they score on average 2 goals a game. Rochdale have played away to 5 top half sides, winning twice drawing once and losing twice, not keeping a clean sheet during that run. Rochdale have conceded 2 or more to 4 of their last 5 away games, including teams like Peterborough, Walsall, Coventry and Scunthorpe. So if they can concede to teams like that, then conceding to Bristol City at least once, looks definite, not mentioning the fact that Bristol City are the 2nd highest scorers in the league. Goals, and a home win look good here.

Gillingham v Barnsley –

Gillingham have played at home to 8 of the current bottom 10, scoring 2 or more in 5 of those 8. Gillingham have scored 2 or more goals in 7 of their last 8 home league games, including scoring 2 or more against 2 of the best defences in the league. They are in great goalscoring form, and Barnsley haven’t drawn any of their last 10 away games. 9 of Gillinghams last 9 home league games have had 2 or more goals with 7 out of 8 of those have had Over 2.5 goals in. Also Barnsley have lost 7 of their last 8 away league games. Goals, and Gillingham on the menu here.

Luton v Accrington –

The home side have a superb record at home to bottom half sides, playing 9, winning 7 of those and drawing twice. They’ve scored in all 9 of those games, and have a very good defensive record to help them along the way. Accrington have drawn just 1 away league game all season, and I really don’t see Accrington beating Luton, so a Luton win looks nice here.

Portsmouth v Oxford –

Since Matty Tubbs transfered to Pompey, they look a totally different side, winning their last 3 games against decent sides too. Oxford have won just once away to bottom half sides, meaning that Pompey will fancy their chances with a revitalized team, and a bloody good striker. Pompey have also won 6 of their 8 home games to bottom half sides, scoring in all 8. Home win.

Forest Green v Southport –

Forest Green have played at home to 9 of the current bottom half, winning 7 and losing just 1. Conceding just 6 in that run and scoring 17, meaning a home win looks good. Over 1.5 goals have occurred in 16 of Forest Greens last 18 home league games too.

Hertha v Augsburg –

All 4 of Augsburg’s away wins have came to bottom half sides. Away win looks nice here.

Lille v Lyon –

Lyon have scored in all 6 away games to bottom half sides, and Lille have scored just once more than twice, for 5 months. Meaning 1-1 is the worst result here, so a double chance on Lyon looks very good.

Bordeaux v Reims –

The home side have won 5 of their 6 home games to bottom half sides, and Reims haven’t won a league game since december.

SORRY FOR no odds, I’ve spent long on this article and thought that if you like a selection that much, you’ll find your odds out for yourselves Smile

Selections –

West Ham
Newcastle Over 1.5 match goals
Stoke Over 1.5 match goals

Brentford
Blackpool double chance
Bournemouth Over 1.5 match goals, Over 1.5 team goals
Watford
Middlesbrough

Bristol City, Over 1.5 match goals
Gillingham, Over 1.5 team goals, Over 1.5
Luton
Portsmouth

Forest Green Over 1.5 match goals
Augsburg
Lyon or draw
Bordeaux

GL
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-03-12, 08:24

Hmmm
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-03-20, 16:43

Hi,

Today Selection (20-3-2015):

PSG (TEAM TOTAL GOALS OVER 1.5) France Ligue 1 8.30 PM

PSG play Lorient tonight and I think PSG can score over 1.5 team goals.  PSG have score over 1.5 team goals in their last 4 games and in their last 3 league home matches they have netted 9 goals.  Opponents Lorient have struggled away from home and have lost 6 of their last 7 away games.  PSG need to win to retake top spot in the league and I think they have enough firepower to score over 1.5 goals especially with home advantage.

NEC (WIN) Holland Jupiler League 8.00 PM

NEC play MVV tonight and I think on form NEC can take the 3 points in this one.  NEC are on fire at the moment and have now won 10 matches in a row.  Last time out NEC hammered 4th placed Volendam 7-0 and confidence will be sky high.  MVV are in 16th place in the league and in decent form having not lost for 5 games now however during that run they played teams in the bottom half of the table.  NEC are the top scorers in the league and with the form they are in it is hard to back against them tonight.

FC Emmen (WIN) Holland Jupiler League 8.00 PM

FC Emmen play bottom of the league RKC Waalwijk tonight and I think Emmen can take the 3 points in this one.  Emmen are 2 points off a playoff place and they need a win to keep up the pressure on the teams above them especially with only 8 games to go.  Waalwijk have the worst defence in the league whilst Emmen have the 2nd best attack.  Emmen are coming off a very good win against 2nd in the league and should win today.

FC Twente Reserves v FC Oss (OVER 2.5 GOALS) Holland Jupiler League 7.00 PM

FC Twente Reserves play FC Oss and I think we could see over 2.5 goals in this one.  FC Twente Reserves have had 4 of their last 5 home games over 2.5 goals whilst FC Oss have had 8 away games in a row go over 2.5 goals.  The last 3 head to heads between these two teams have all gone over 2.5 goals and hopefully we see that trend continue today.

Fourfold @ 4.10

GL
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-03-20, 20:11

Gud work bro.
Back to top Go down
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-03-20, 21:31

Buate 4 d gud work
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-03-21, 02:03

I trowe salute
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-03-21, 08:51

Hi,

Let do weekend Selection (21-03-2015)

Stoke City vs Crystal Palace, Pick: Stoke DNB

Someone on Facebook said to me last Saturday they were surprised I wasn’t backing Stoke last weekend as I always back them. I chuckled and told him I was opposing them against West Brom. Thankfully I called that one right.

This weekend I’m flipping back into Stoke mode. Mark Hughes was angry in the post-match interviews after the West Brom game and I’m sure he’ll have his charges in good nick for this match against Crystal Palace on Saturday.

The key for me is that they’re back at home and available at odds-against. After a wobbly start to their home season, they’ve now won seven of their 14 Premier League games on home turf.

Remove the top two from the equation and Stoke are unbeaten at home since November and have won five out of five against sides outside the Top 4. It’s a fearsome record.
Alan Pardew and Crystal Palace get a lot of respect for me and the fact they’re nice and safe in 12th place (Mission accomplish) is a testament to the wonderful 2015 they’ve had. That win over QPR last week means they can afford to coast their way to the end of the season.

Palace have picked up wins in the last six weeks, but only against sides they ought to have beaten (Leicester, QPR and on-the-beach West Ham), or maybe I’m being a little harsh on Palace.

Stoke at home against a bottom half side at odds against? Yes please!

Tottenham v Leicester, Tottenham to win

Leicester are down. They’re doomed. The game’s over. The baw’s burst! How do I know? Well obviously their position in the table hardly screams safety, but for me Nigel Pearson looks like he’s given up. The fight has gone from his eyes and I wonder how that translates in the dressing room.

On Saturday they face a buoyant Spurs side still harboring hopes of a Champions League berth. Yes, Manchester United took a sledgehammer to those hopes on Sunday in a 3-0 win but it’s one step back, two steps forward for Mauricio Pochettino’s young pups.

What really struck me was the way they fought back from Europa League/Capital One Cup heartbreak to win twice in six days from that Wembley defeat. That takes guts, determination and incredible motivation. Everything that seems lacking from Big Nige at the moment.

I appreciate Leicester have been losing narrowly all season, but this free-flowing exuberant spunky Spurs side score goals. Indeed they’ve scored two or more in seven of their last eight Premier League games.

And i dont see anything stopping them from not scoring twice today which is enough to see off less hope Leicester side...

Double @ 2.40
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-03-22, 12:29

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Classi10

BARCELONA VS REAL MADRID

Phwoar, I’m excited. Are you excited? If you’re not excited, please could you click that little cross on your browser tab and go elsewhere? Go on, get lost. You’re not wanted around these parts…

Yes, Sunday night sees the return of the world’s biggest club clash with the Camp Nou hosting a pivotal Clasico encounter and if you’re not throbbing with anticipation ahead of the battle, what the hell is wrong with you? As ever, the stakes just couldn’t be higher for the two bitter rivals in the La Liga title race and defeat for either side could spell disaster in their bids to be crowned Kings of Spain.

Victory for Barcelona would put the Catalans four points clear of Real, while success for Los Blancos would put the European champions back on top of the table with two points to spare. Madrid already boast the head-to-head advantage too, meaning any result other than a defeat could be seen as a major positive.

Barca understandably start as 1.70 favourites. Luis Enrique’s side managed just a 1-0 win over Manchester City in midweek with Joe Hart in sensational form for the English side, meaning the Catalan giants have now won 17 of their last 18 games.

I’d love to compose a wonderfully crafted paragraph to lay down my obsessional love for Lionel Messi right now but I simply can’t find the words nor superlatives to do the little fella justice. Anyway, we all know is genius ...

So what about Real? Well Madrid have enjoyed a midweek off to prepare but the club remain in ‘crisis’ if you believe all the tabloid tales from Spain, having won just half of their previous six league outings. The first-half performance against Levante last weekend was close to what we’ve come to expect from Los Blancos but their intensity and aggression dropped in the second period, leaving coach Carlo Ancelotti again scratching his head.

The European champions have been boosted by the return of Luka Modric and Sergio Ramos and will be buoyed by their 3-1 victory in the reverse fixture back in October. Can their siege mentality and big-game instincts carry them to a second La Liga double over Barcelona in 30 years? No, is the short answer.

Since the experienced Italian with the uncontrollable eyebrows took charge, Real have struggled to match the best that Spain has to offer. A W1-D1-L5 return from seven La Liga clashes against Atletico Madrid and Barca is surprisingly awful and in their last six away league fixtures, they’ve lost all three visits to top-10 teams.

So are Barca the bet? I’d most certainly be siding with them but not at 1.70. Instead, add in Both Teams To Score and we can back Barcelona to win and BTTS at a slightly odd price of 2.80 (close to 3.0)  Because… Both Teams To Score is an absolute banker for this game.

Yep, the last 17 Clasicos have resulted in BTTS winners with Over 2.5 Goals paying out in 15/17 head-to-head meetings since 2011; nine of those also ended up breaking the Over 3.5 Goals barrier. For all Barcelona’s good form, Luis Enrique’s men have leaked in all bar two of their previous nine La Liga outings at the Camp Nou; I’ve little confidence in them keeping Madrid scoreless.

Finally, I mustn’t leave without mentioning the claims for Over 1.5 Goals in the first-half at 2.10 with Merrybet. Five of the last seven showdowns have thrown up at least two first-half goals and I can’t see Sunday’s clash being any different. With the world’s best players going for the jugular, this fixture rarely lets us down and you’d have to be mad to oppose a high-scoring affair.

Best Bets

Barcelona v Real Madrid – Barcelona to win and Both Teams To Score @ 2.80

Barcelona v Real Madrid – 3-4 Total Goals @ 2.35

Barcelona v Real Madrid – Over 1.5 first-half goals @ 2.10

Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-03-22, 23:16

Good, all option won

Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-03-23, 20:07

nice 1
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-03-23, 20:20

Are you sure it wasn't edited?
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-03-23, 21:17

Ashawo wrote:
Are you sure it wasn't edited?
Funny u, did I ever edit pick post page before ?
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-03-23, 21:52

He is just ask
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-03-24, 14:37

Hi,

Today Treble selection (24.3.2014)

Dover Athletic v Grimsby Town, Pick: Both Teams To Score

Grimsbys last 4 away league games have all finished with both teams scoring, they have scored in 18 of their 19 away games, the only time they didn’t was their 1st away game of the season. Dover have scored in their last 9 home league matches, 3 of their last 4 home league matches have finished with both teams scoring, When the 2 sides met earlier this season it finished 1-1 and I can easily see both teams scoring again here.

Raith v Queen Of South, Pick: Both Teams To Score

Raiths last 10 home games have all finished with both teams scoring, they have only kept 1 clean sheet at home all season, Queen of South have had both teams score in 9 of their 13 away games this season and when Raith have hosted this fixture the last 4 meetings have had both teams score.  This is another game where i don’t see either team being able to keep a clean sheet and it should make for an entertaining game.

Stjarnan v Thor Akureyri (OVER 2.5 GOALS) Iceland League Cup 7.00 PM

Stjarnan play Thor Akureyri today and I think we could see over 2.5 goals in this one.  Last time out Stjarnan won 6-1 and their last 4 home games have all gone over 2.5 goals.  Thor Akureyri have had their last 6 matches all go over 2.5 goals.  The last 3 head to head matches between these two have all gone over 2.5 goals and the last time they face each other in this competition it ended 5-3 to Stjarnan.

Treble @ 2.62

GL
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-03-26, 06:48

oh ok Jah Blessed.
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-03-26, 07:39

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Electi10

Nigeria's 2015 Presidential Election, Possible Winner : Muhammad Buhari Okechukwu @ 2.10

The controversial bid by Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan to seek re-election has jeopardized Nigeria's political stability. The Boko Haram insurgency in northeastern Nigeria, which pushed back presidential and national assembly elections from Feb. 14 to March 28 because of security concerns, has complicated this picture. Gubernatorial and state houses elections set for Feb. 28 were similarly pushed to April 11. At present, Jonathan's Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is in a dead heat with the main opposition All Progressives Congress (APC) led by retired Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, who headed Nigeria's military government from 1983 to 1985. To forecast Nigeria's post-election political stability, and given that the race is too close to call (never mind that Stratfor does not call elections), it is helpful to consider four possible scenarios: an undisputed Jonathan re-election, a disputed Jonathan re-election, a disputed Buhari victory, and an undisputed Buhari election.

1. An Uncontested Jonathan Re-election

In this unlikely scenario, Jonathan and the PDP manage to overcome criticism from the APC over perceptions of his threatening the zoning agreement and poor handling of the economy. The new Jonathan government would have to enact economic austerity so long as crude oil revenues are low. Counterinsurgency operations against Boko Haram would receive modest political support insufficient to defeat the militant group entirely. This scenario would result in essentially a status quo policy outcome.

Moving forward, were Jonathan to be handily re-elected but the National Assembly receive a divided vote, he would face difficulties in passing legislation, particularly on hot-button issues such as fuel subsidies. An austere spending plan would make Jonathan unpopular before too long. One potential result from an undisputed Jonathan win, however, would be a PDP initiative to try to draw APC members back. Success is not guaranteed, but the Jonathan administration's access to state resources would provide incentive.

2. A Disputed Jonathan Re-election

In this plausible scenario, Jonathan's win is tight enough raise doubts about its validity, meaning he would have to govern in the face of considerable political opposition. Combined with an underperforming economy and the Boko Haram insurgency, Jonathan might not manage to complete a full four-year term, perhaps resigning or facing constitutional or extra-constitutional removal from office.

Because of insecurity as a result of the Boko Haram insurgency, considerable parts of northeastern Nigeria might be unable to vote. Indeed, Stratfor observers report that the APC fears a meaningful number of pro-APC voters will be disenfranchised because of Boko Haram fighting. While the Nigerian military has secured a number of urban areas in northeastern Nigeria previously controlled by Boko Haram, it is unclear whether conditions will be ready to hold elections in this region. And even if voting does occur, the registration process ahead of the elections has already been significantly disrupted.

The confrontation between the opposition and the Jonathan administration and its supporters would rise to levels unseen since 1999 and could even become violent. Though civil war would be unlikely, political gridlock would be.

How long Jonathan remains in office in such circumstances would probably depend on how the economy performs, which in turn depends on external factors, particularly the price of oil, and on how well the counterinsurgency campaign against Boko Haram goes. The counterinsurgency campaign has received improved political and military support in the final weeks leading up to the national elections. Whether sustaining a counterinsurgency will be a priority for Jonathan once the pressure of winning re-election is off, however, is unclear.

3. A Disputed Buhari Victory

In this plausible scenario, northern Nigeria is pleased with the outcome, but concerns would arise regarding stability in the oil-producing Niger Delta region. While Buhari can expect significant voter support in northern Nigeria and in the South-West region, Jonathan has supporters in pockets throughout Nigeria, though his base is in the South-South and South-East. A Buhari victory would raise fears in the delta that could lead to violence if Jonathan supporters believed Buhari won via fraud.

Moreover, Jonathan supporters, especially in the delta region, would be ready to rebel if the region saw its patronage appointments curtailed. With scarce government resources to meet the demands of the southwest and the north, Buhari would be pressed to placate Niger Delta militants, who have become accustomed to influence in Abuja. In view of this risk, Buhari made Rivers state Gov. Rotimi Amaechi, the leader of Nigeria's largest oil and natural gas producing state, to be his campaign manager. Buhari would most likely give Amaechi a senior Cabinet position, a perch from which he could seek to pacify Niger Delta militants. Placating the South-South region would require similar appointments to government positions.

4. An Uncontested Buhari Election

In this unlikely scenario, Buhari would concentrate on reining in the Boko Haram insurgency, implement spending discipline and curtail the unaccounted spending that Cabinet ministers and government officials enjoyed under Jonathan. Buhari would also incorporate Niger Delta interests into his government and likely assign Amaechi to a Cabinet position, though the economy and security would be higher priorities.

Jonathan meanwhile would continue to find support. He would get support from his home South-South region, from those who benefited financially from his government, and from other ethnic groups who oppose Buhari, who is often seen as the sort of Hausa-Fulani military autocrat.
An Electoral Milestone

The National Assembly will likely be divided no matter which presidential candidate wins. Further, a significant number of representatives from each of the two major political parties can be expected to take office.

Given the traditional strength of the presidency versus the other two branches of government, however, the outcome of the March 28 election will be key to determining the country's stability. And the two main factors determining the next Nigerian administration's ability to govern will be the winning candidate's margin of victory and the state of the economy.

Finally, Pick Buhari to win the race @ 2.10

Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-04-02, 16:02

WON

Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-04-02, 16:04

Man Utd v Aston Villa, Pick Man.United to win

Man Utd have won 8 out of 8 Home games v Bottom Half sides this season (100%)
   Man Utd are 2nd in the Premier League Form table, winning 5 of their last 6 games
   Man Utd have won 4 of their last 5 at Home
   Villa have lost 6 of their last 7 Away games
   7 of Man Utd’s last 8 Home wins have been by more than 1 goal

Leicester v West Ham, Pick: Total Goals U3.5gls

Under 2.5 Goals bets have paid out in 5 of Leicester’s last 6 Home games
   Under 2.5 Goals bets have paid out in 5 of West Ham’s last 7 Away games
   Leicester have failed to score in their last 3 Home games
   West Ham have failed to score in 4 of their last 8 PL games

Under 2.5 Goals is clear pick here with both teams struggling to score in recent weeks

West Brom v QPR, Pick: West Brom DNB

West Brom have won 4 of their last 5 Home games
   QPR have lost 13 out of 14 Away games this season
   QPR have conceded 2+ goals in 12 of their 14 Away games
   QPR have lost 5 games in a row, and 9 of their last 10

QPR have the worst Away record in the league and West Brom are a clear pick for the Home win here

Treble @ 2.30

GL
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-04-02, 21:37

really
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty2015-04-04, 12:16

Hi,

Quick one for this weekend

1) Arsenal to win and over 1.5
Man United to win and over 1.5
Lazio to win and over 1.5

Treble @ 6.30

2) SCORER DOUBLE

Giroud to score for Arsenal
Adam Le Fondre to score for Bolton

Double @5.50

3)GOALS ACCA

Chelsea v Stoke City U2.5
Swindon v MK Dons O2.5
Dortmund v Bayern Munich O2.5

Treble 7.0

4)WIN TREBLE

Arsenal to beat Liverpool 12.45pm KO
Bolton to beat Blackpool
Lazio to beat Cagliari

Treble @ 5.5

GL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)   MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

MEDORIANSPORTs PICK(football betting forcasting)
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next