Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS

Go down 
+26
godwin666
arsenaaaaaal
monsorjay
mosesoguche
timbilla
compaqRELOADED
flashyberry
heavenboundpkay
munajoe
turkcorp
ancl
exga
spiritual
stainlez
mrbonti
irondehero42
Sensicut07
brothaken
obodo
Okoegualek
satiiaans
yemiola
smile2012
bajoraf2014
action
chejuli
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chejuli
Amateur
Amateur

SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-04-23, 19:40

First topic message reminder :

Hi I can't SEE your SECOND POST ON THIS THREAD FOR
THE ATTACHED FILE.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-05-25, 17:22

FIrst PHase World Cup Features on IRIBS:

June 12th
Opening Ceremony- 20:00pm
Brazil vs Croatia - 21:00pm-Iran Tv3

June 13th
Mexico vs Cameroon - 17:00pm -Iran Tv3

June 17th
Brazil vs Mexico - Iran Tv3 - 20:00pm

June 18th
Cameroon vs croatia- Iran Tv3- 23:00

June 21st
Argentina vs Iran - Iran Tv3 - 17:00pm

June 23rd
Brazil vs Cameroon - Irib Varzesh - 21:00pm

This is just the part of what they want to show but others will be added...bein sport will also release. Keep calm and let see. They promised 80-90 percent of the game...Other features that was omitted will also be added...Watch out is d word... Lό̲̣̣̣̥♡ε̲̣̣̣̥ U

Back to top Go down
spiritual
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-05-25, 21:45

smile2012 wrote:

June 12th

June 13th

June 17th

June 18th

June 21st

June 23rd

This is just the part of what they want to show but others will be added...bein sport will also release. Keep calm and let see. They promised 80-90 percent of the game...Other features that was omitted will also be added...Watch out is d word... Lό̲̣̣̣̥♡ε̲̣̣̣̥ U

Nice job man.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-05-26, 07:13

One Lό̲̣̣̣̥♡ε̲̣̣̣̥
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-05-30, 18:04

England vs Peru- Irib Tv3
Back to top Go down
exga
Amateur
Amateur
exga

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-05-30, 18:48

confirm
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-05-30, 18:53

Baba keep the thread alive.. I salute you bro!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-05-30, 19:02

smile2012 wrote:
when
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-05-30, 19:02

smile2012 wrote:
when?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-05-30, 19:52

Sowie...20:00pm
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-01, 06:44

June 12th

June 13th

June 17th

June 18th

June 21st

June 23rd

Month of great matches
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-01, 08:56

Well hopefully the missing gaps will be filled
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-01, 10:43

Yes o bro
Back to top Go down
brothaken
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-05, 13:36

WHICH LNB IS GOOD FOR IRIB WITH 1.8m DISH?
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-05, 14:36

brothaken wrote:
WHICH LNB IS GOOD FOR IRIB WITH 1.8m DISH?
get a supermax lnb
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-05, 17:19

Anyone jawe
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-05, 17:20

Fake supermax plenty...Strong dey ok sa
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-05, 19:17

smile2012 wrote:
I agree...new strong hd is cool
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-05, 19:29

Yes o bro
Back to top Go down
brothaken
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-05, 21:40

heavenboundpkay wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
this strong hd is it ku or. c band lnb.
i 've read thru this thread but am confused its IRIB cband or ku bcos my installer is telling me to buy stargold hd ku lnb. how will fit into the 1,8m dish?
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-05, 22:56

brothaken wrote:
heavenboundpkay wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
i 've read thru this thread but am confused its IRIB cband or ku bcos my installer is telling me to buy stargold hd ku lnb. how will fit into the 1,8m dish?
Lemme explain something to you man. What size of dish to use is simply a matter of your location relative to the beam or footprint of the channel you are tracking. What matters most is the lnb you use. For every tp with four digit frequency, your lnb has got to be cband capable. The 5digit tps are ku. Irib is 4digits, so you gotta use a cband lnbf, or you can purchase the combined lnbf (both ku and c bands). Depending on your location, if you were using a 1meter dish, because 1m is made specifically for ku, you would have to design your own lnb brackets or buy if available. But if you went for a prime focus 1.8m or higher type of dish, it's already made to carry cband lnb with the appropriate brackets. If you motorize, you can simply add some ku lnbs to your exisiting cband lnbs and use same dish to track both ku and cband channels, if you are not using a combined lnbf. Hope this helps you bro
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-06, 05:48

Happy to see brodas functioning here....kudos
Back to top Go down
brothaken
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-06, 10:28

heavenboundpkay wrote:
brothaken wrote:
heavenboundpkay wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
Lemme explain something to you man. What size of dish to use is simply a matter of your location relative to the beam or footprint of the channel you are tracking. What matters most is the lnb you use. For every tp with four digit frequency, your lnb has got to be cband capable. The 5digit tps are ku. Irib is 4digits, so you gotta use a cband lnbf, or you can purchase the combined lnbf (both ku and c bands). Depending on your location, if you were using a 1meter dish, because 1m is made specifically for ku, you would have to design your own lnb brackets or buy if available.  But if you went for a prime focus 1.8m or higher type of dish, it's already made to carry cband lnb with the appropriate  brackets. If you motorize, you can simply add some ku lnbs to your exisiting cband lnbs and use same dish to track both ku and cband channels, if you are not using a combined lnbf. Hope this helps you bro

IT HELPED MY BRODA BECOS THE INSTALLER HAS NO IDEA ABOUT IRIB. MEANWHILE LOCATION IS WARRI
Back to top Go down
brothaken
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-06, 10:31

smile2012 wrote:
Happy to see brodas functioning here....kudos

THAT IS WHAT THIS FORUM IS ALL ABOUT.
THANKS TO ALL GURUS AND THOSE TAKING THEIR TIME TO HELP OTHERS
Back to top Go down
brothaken
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-08, 02:03

HAVING PROBLEM NAILING THIS IRIB AM GETTING SIGNAL 70% ON MY 1,8M BUT THE SIGNAL IS REFUSING TO BE STAND STILL. AM QSAT TO TRACK. I LATER USED 4922A BUT REFUSE TO EVEN FLASH GREEN WHAT AM I NOT DOING RIGHT? WILL $4669XII RESOLVE THE SIGNAL FLUNCTATION GURUS IN D HOUSE HELP
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-08, 06:06

Adjust d lnb or change d polarization of the plate
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-08, 07:04

D boss has spoken
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-08, 10:41

Na u baba
Back to top Go down
brothaken
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-08, 11:07

smile2012 wrote:
Adjust d lnb or change d polarization of the plate
i have tried that no way
Back to top Go down
brothaken
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-09, 12:01

HOUSE, PLS THOSE WITH IRIB, IS IT STILL ON AIR AND WHAT IS THE PERCENTAGE OF THE SIGNAL QUALITY AS AT TODAY
Back to top Go down
brothaken
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-20, 15:32

Any installer of IRIB Package shud pm me..business await you.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-20, 17:13

Irib all d way...no changn of key
Back to top Go down
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur
compaqRELOADED

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-20, 18:19

is this baby still trackable on 1m dishes?

Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-20, 19:10

Yes boss
Back to top Go down
timbilla
Amateur
Amateur
timbilla

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-20, 19:37

brothaken wrote:
Any installer of IRIB Package shud pm me..business await you.
man share de grace
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-20, 19:49

From 90cm - any meter...u know what to do
Back to top Go down
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur
compaqRELOADED

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-22, 02:01

smile2012 wrote:
Yes boss
I lost my irib the week of the final games of the EPL...it just disappeared but aljazera tps were OK and showing but irib signal was lost.

what's the way forward?...any tips? pls
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-22, 10:27

What is d percentage of ur aljazeera frequency?
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-22, 15:09

To the Admin called "@Safex",I think it was unfair that you locked my thread "BISS KEYS TO UNSCRAMBLE TV3 (MULTI TV) TV3
FOR QSAT AND STRONG DECODERS (4669Xii,4669X
AND OTHERS) INCLUDING FAKE AND GENUINE
" In the first case without informing me,the thread owner.It was locked on 20/6/14 with the assurance of re-opening it after 12hrs,uptil now you still keep it locked.This is not fair.If I have decided to be an admin by posting nonsense in this forum I would have since been.I have been looking with keen interest to this latest development.I am as well asking all the well-meaning other Admins in this forum and as well other honourable members like me to judge in this matter and see my Thread,re-opened.I only write and create threads when I see the need,and not coming here to write responses to posts such as "good morning","I dey c u","am happy" etc and others posts just to score points.I remain loyal to this great forum.
Back to top Go down
action
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-22, 15:21

Solution to ur tv3 problem here
Back to top Go down
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur
compaqRELOADED

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-22, 16:04

smile2012 wrote:
What is d percentage of ur aljazeera frequency?
65 is the maximum I can get on aljazera ...no more ,no matter how hard I try.I use a supermax lnb
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-22, 16:14

Have u changed d direction of the plate?
Back to top Go down
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur
compaqRELOADED

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-22, 20:04

smile2012 wrote:
Have u changed d direction of the plate?
no I haven't...but do u've any irib on a 1m dish or have u installed any lately on a 1m dish
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-22, 20:13

Yes now...even with strong lnb...71% on irib sa but 1meter sa (daarsat dish)
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-24, 20:02

.ℓ̊ hope irib is making us hapi sa
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-24, 20:42

@smile2012,simply becos I corrected u,you flared up and locked my thread "BISS KEYS TO UNSCRAMBLE TV3 (MULTI TV) TV3
FOR QSAT AND STRONG DECODERS (4669Xii,4669X
AND OTHERS) INCLUDING FAKE AND GENUINE" after @safex did a similar act,barely 24hrs after it was re-opened.For all I care,I don't live on forums,you can continue to lock it for a donkey years,it doesn't affect my monthly income in any way and will never depreciate my status in any way.You can continue to be belligerent with the little position you hold here,after all I got here before you and will not rise to the top by posting irrelevant posts just to become a so called "Moderator" or whatever.So pride yourself in it.This is the reason why Blacks would hardly grow in anything they do,bcos of their black intensions.I think you have bitten more than you can chew.Foreign forums have never one day banned my threads,while will this place be different.Nonsense,I know the next thing will be for you to ban me,I don't care.One must stand to fight all these injustices,I wonder how many are in such situations that are not able to speak here.One love to the house till we see again,cos I KNOW THE NEXT ACTION,keep FTA alive.You can kill the the thread,but not my dream and vision.One love.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-24, 21:01

U dnt know ow talk @ all...u just open ur mouth anyow and u think u can talk to anyone @ ur own will. Whatever u ve to say, mind ur speech...
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-24, 21:01

U dnt know ow talk @ all...u just open ur mouth anyow and u think u can talk to anyone @ ur own will. Whatever u ve to say, mind ur speech...
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-24, 21:38

My slogan remains Whom God has blessed no Man can curse.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-24, 21:39

Until then
Back to top Go down
mosesoguche
Amateur
Amateur
mosesoguche

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty2014-06-27, 20:32

is this sat. Stil ok n are they showing world cup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS   SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SOLUTION TO IRIB ISSUES AND QUESTIONS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next