CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.

+57
Don1
tonididdy
Songod
dbryth
Ibaku
naija4real
ibadek
eben.asore
geefivez
babs
same4quest
ancl
otiamoney
tuns71
chelski
MARK KOFI ODAME
rockyfour44
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
hibeeke
demos112
Ericnyambi
matel
Suny11
adeomoade
felx
adewoyin
Austeno
gaspardchung
yemiola
Adekunle23
fluzy7
malanfar
zinikk
DESMOND NTIAMOAH
beyond101
olaseni
DsTvFucker
moschnitnt
More Avatar
Y-KEM
calvinpower
chris25
Olayinkaontop
ronnaj20002000@yahoo.com
gbadestic
tony
Drdanskills
360man
Osekele
SULIEMAN
Ashawo
bellokingson
John bull
prettyddd
Abdullahi
abou1
Precious4luv
61 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Precious4luv

CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty
PostSubject: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-07-21, 19:37

What could be done to stop this 4kup.
abou1
abou1

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-07-21, 20:03

i blive jb will be doing sometin on dat, lets wait 4him.
http://alanengservices.webs.com
Abdullahi

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-07-21, 20:09

abou1 wrote:
hahahaha
abou1
abou1

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-07-21, 22:15

Abdullahi wrote:
abou1 wrote:
hahahaha
wht do u mean?
http://alanengservices.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-07-21, 23:37

Pls help my avata dongle has stop working and i can not access sharing option in the setting menu,,,,,, pls someone should help!!!
prettyddd

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-07-22, 18:10

abou1 wrote:
Abdullahi wrote:
abou1 wrote:
hahahaha
wht do u mean?

Wow now thats news to me...mine is opening some new channels in addition instead. Which model are u using folks?

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-07-22, 18:40

pls oga JB this Avatar once it will go off for few min/hour and then come back , its mean it up-great or what pls educate me.
thanks
John bull

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-07-22, 19:48

Precious4luv wrote:
What could be done to stop this 4kup.
guy which channel do you really need on Avatar? I've told you before that you can only receive premium bouquet on dstv which is what people pay N10,000 for every month. As for Hisoccer and Hi sport, what do you really need them for when you can receive ss1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,ssmax, blitz all on avatar? Guy you really need to be satisfied with those sport channels you have.
John bull

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-07-22, 20:05

mrman wrote:
pls oga JB this Avatar once it will go off for few min/hour and then come back , its mean it up-great or what pls educate me.
thanks
are you sure the engine isn't eagle or hawk? That's not avatar.
John bull

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-07-22, 20:10

skynetz wrote:
Pls help my avata dongle has stop working and i can not access sharing option in the setting menu,,,,,, pls someone should help!!!
press 6969 6969 on your decoder.
bellokingson

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-07-25, 23:21

skynetz wrote:
Try to find a friend who have a working one,join it with rs232 cable and copy the program from the working one to your own.Note ° The transformer like phone Charger that comes with the Dongle also 4uck up at times,find another 12volts with same polarity on your dongles also it may be the solutions
Ashawo
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-07-25, 23:47

bellokingson wrote:
skynetz wrote:
Try to find a friend who have a working one,join it with rs232 cable and copy the program from the working one to your own.Note ° The transformer like phone Charger that comes with the Dongle also 4uck up at times,find another 12volts with same polarity on your dongles also it may be the solutions
how about the password?

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-07-26, 00:05

John bull wrote:
skynetz wrote:
press 6969 6969 on your decoder.
Thanks it works Very Happy Smile

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-07-26, 00:09

bellokingson wrote:
skynetz wrote:
Thanks 4ur suggestion Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-07-26, 00:25

John bull wrote:
mrman wrote:
thanks
are you sure the engine isn't eagle or hawk? That's not avatar.
mine use 2do ON&OF sometime 2 time, hw do i know weda it is eagle or hawk/avatar?
SULIEMAN

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-07-26, 23:54

Oga jb educate me on where i am going to add channel or insert new frequency. Thanx.
Osekele

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-07-29, 02:10

Hello 2 u all. Here's a newbie in d house, I av done all connections wt my Av. yet it doesn't descramble, JB, pls help. i can only watch W3a channels on d AVATAR2

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-07-29, 02:38

More channels are opening,moreover i enjoy www dot psat dot com.thanks to dongle

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-01, 10:58

Which one is the best Avatar Dongle with SD card and Avatar-2 without SD card..And i have also heard the Dongle will go off in September, how true is it?
Abdullahi

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-01, 11:18

interesting

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-01, 11:49

got any idea about that Abdullahi
John bull

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-01, 12:32

obviouschild wrote:
More channels are opening,moreover i enjoy www dot psat dot com.thanks to dongle
imagine? So that's the only channel receive in there?
John bull

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-01, 12:33

geek
360man
360man

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-01, 15:04

obviouschild wrote:

Eh CHILD, it is now OBVIOUS that u are a baaaaaaaaaad boy! thats 4 u @obviouschild
360man
360man

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-01, 15:19

obviouschild wrote:

Eh CHILD, it is now OBVIOUS that u are a baaaaaaaaaad boy! thats 4 u @obviouschild
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-01, 16:31

@obvious, pls dnt take dat 4 granted.
Drdanskills
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-02, 11:04

have u guys noticed dat all channels on Dstv freq 12.245 H 27.500 have all gone scrambledis morning? I mean SS1,3,9,max & others!!!
What do u guys think?
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-02, 11:12

Oga JB, will knw better.
Drdanskills
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-02, 11:17

I sincerely hope so!!!
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-02, 11:33

He has every solution at his finger tips, dnt jst bother.
John bull

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-02, 11:50

That's how it normally happen on a particular frequency but it will back after some time but for now use ss10 to replace ss3 because the normally view the same live matches. Other sport channels are not on that particular frequency so it's still on.
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-02, 12:02

Chief Moderator JB 4live, i believe u.
360man
360man

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-02, 13:10

there aint problem without solution as far as Almighty bless us with our panel of gurus headed by Prof. jB
Drdanskills
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-02, 14:58

Just as JB said, all d channels on dat frequency are back! Nice info Jb!
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-02, 15:17

Dat is why i always count on him 4 advice.
tony

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-02, 16:09

I thought those scrambled channels had something 2 do with my mbc signal.Thank God dey are back.Enjoyment continues!
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-02, 23:36

Abi o
gbadestic

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-03, 16:18

my people i dey greet everybody oooo,
wot can be done 2 avatar not 2 stop working or any updates 4 it to make it continue working pls help.
prettyddd

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-04, 02:30

gbadestic wrote:
my people i dey greet everybody oooo,
wot can be done 2 avatar not 2 stop working or any updates 4 it to make it continue working pls help.

Stop working as in breaking signal once a while or like it happened with the SS channels this week?
There's no way as at now if it still breaks with the new fw because it receives signal from a server and its bound to drop once a while
prettyddd

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-04, 02:33

harper2k3 wrote:
Which one is the best Avatar Dongle with SD card and Avatar-2 without SD card..And i have also heard the Dongle will go off in September, how true is it?

Very Happy cheers How long have u enjoyed it and now u are worried it will go off Ao oga now...

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-05, 10:53

prettyddd wrote:
harper2k3 wrote:

Very Happy cheers How long have u enjoyed it and now u are worried it will go off Ao oga now...

i hve enjoyed it for 7 months now..
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-05, 14:46

Some have even enjoyed more than that, just wash and see the end.
John bull

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-05, 17:22

Mine is going for the third year
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-05, 19:34

I believe you forever.
360man
360man

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-06, 05:52

@jb, are u trying to compaire ur own dongle with others?
U wey don 'crack', 'patch', & em em em whateva dongle database. Lol!
gbadestic

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-06, 06:53

jb baba, how can i install d avatar 2 software loader using my pc, i need ur help pls expain and does it mean if d avatar stops working, it can continue working if i load d software and also what of avatar 3 how does that one go.

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-06, 08:17

John bull wrote:
Mine is going for the third year

then ypu are the Guru here Smile
ronnaj20002000@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-06, 13:42

so how do we upgrade a software unto a dongle via PC, John bull , thank you
Olayinkaontop

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-25, 14:46

chris25

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty2011-08-25, 16:05

i was using one fukup eagle until i got avarta 2 just this saturday,now most important stations are gone,do i need to upgrade or has it been blocked again....

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. Empty

CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next