CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.

+57
Don1
tonididdy
Songod
dbryth
Ibaku
naija4real
ibadek
eben.asore
geefivez
babs
same4quest
ancl
otiamoney
tuns71
chelski
MARK KOFI ODAME
rockyfour44
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
hibeeke
demos112
Ericnyambi
matel
Suny11
adeomoade
felx
adewoyin
Austeno
gaspardchung
yemiola
Adekunle23
fluzy7
malanfar
zinikk
DESMOND NTIAMOAH
beyond101
olaseni
DsTvFucker
moschnitnt
More Avatar
Y-KEM
calvinpower
chris25
Olayinkaontop
ronnaj20002000@yahoo.com
gbadestic
tony
Drdanskills
360man
Osekele
SULIEMAN
Ashawo
bellokingson
John bull
prettyddd
Abdullahi
abou1
Precious4luv
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Precious4luv

CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-07-21, 19:37

First topic message reminder :

What could be done to stop this 4kup.

chris25

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-08-25, 16:11

i guese the priblem is that the poblicity is getting too much than a kings birth,mostly from installers who want money from people without guaratee of what they are installing.
chris25

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-08-25, 16:15

pls admin check like the time here is wrong
calvinpower

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 10:15

i have hawk dongle am used to watch dstv africa now not wark plz give idear how to upgred
calvinpower

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 10:21

so plse hawk and avatar is same box or not can u give me id
Y-KEM

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 11:00

i think the software upgrade should be done by a good or specialized technician b4 people start messing up or wreck their dongles. I stand opposed
More Avatar

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 16:19

i am very disappointed my avatar is still not working what must I do !!!! Help bring my avatar back to life !!!
moschnitnt
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 17:41

More Avatar wrote:
i am very disappointed my avatar is still not working what must I do !!!! Help bring my avatar back to life !!!

at the end of the tunnel, there is only darkness when you are thiefing. lol, just kidding. Dont worry bro, lets just wait for the future.

May be 1day tarava will work again
http://asasoft.webs.com
DsTvFucker

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 19:05

More Avatar wrote:
[center]

there is nothing to do, just wait ot Sleep

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 19:26

pls my follow member let us mind what we are saying or posting to the well because DSTV agent were among us base an dongles,i have read two to three posting on the well i have no thought they were agent i don't want to mention names pls and pls let us wait. Embarassed

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 19:38

my dog is not barking for 4days now.is she dead?
olaseni

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 19:47

garrylearner wrote:
my dog is not barking for 4days now.is she dead?

why not check if she is still eating...don't you have ears to see for your self how she is doing.
beyond101

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 20:05

There thousand of FTA... why cant you forget Good for nothing DSTV an get better direction that will work with the Avatar or what ever......
DESMOND NTIAMOAH

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 20:58

hi jb my dongle has stop working for da 5days now,can you plz help me to work it out like say today MAN JB.tanz man
zinikk

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 21:24

when is this dongle update going to be ready, how long should we wait? The manufacturers should give us an authentic timeline. The speculations are not really helping.
malanfar

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 21:48

Avatar is dead and gone to his grave, uh ah gone to his grave, The Ds Tv people took Avatar to court Uh Ah Gone to grave.
fluzy7

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 21:51

its tyme u guys get it straight that the dongle is DEAD and gone so there is no software coming out its been confirmed
moschnitnt
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 21:55

fluzy7 wrote:
its tyme u guys get it straight that the dongle is DEAD and gone so there is no software coming out its been confirmed

Are you aware the wwwpsattv is scrambled. and it became scrambled the same week with the avatar????????????
fluzy7

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 22:13

well no
zinikk

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 22:18

BEWARE SOME DREAM WRECKERS ARE INFILTRATING THE SITE. AVATAR UPDATE WILL BE READY SOON IGNORE THEIR DISCOURAGEMENT.
fluzy7

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 22:23

well some of us talk with facts not fictions don't deceive urself with high hopes the Chinese are cunning BEWARE
moschnitnt
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 22:49

fluzy7 wrote:
well some of us talk with facts not fictions don't deceive urself with high hopes the Chinese are cunning BEWARE

Man if you dont know or have not heard the avatar is working again. This has been confirmed n I will go n see myself tomorrow n install the patch on mine aswell.

This is true n I will personally confirm it here tomorrow.
Adekunle23

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 22:53

moschnitnt wrote:
fluzy7 wrote:

Man if you dont know or have not heard the avatar is working again. This has been confirmed n I will go n see myself tomorrow n install the patch on mine aswell.

God will help you. I pray that is true.
fluzy7

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-02, 00:31

we are still waiting
yemiola
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-02, 00:45

fluzy7 wrote:

we are still waiting

make i feel u now.
gaspardchung

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-02, 06:32

is it working?
Austeno

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-12, 17:57

Could someone send me the software compatible with the dongle as a matter of urgency. I don't want to be caught out in the rain when the Avatar comes back on board.
adewoyin

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-12, 21:28

Any hours frm nw a latest software  avatar will comes out..but will be left with DxxxV..!but others will commence 2 work..Pls dnt ask me any information bcos am nt goIng 2 respond..
fluzy7

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-12, 21:46

adewoyin wrote:
Any hours frm nw a latest software  avatar will comes out..but will be left with DxxxV..!but others will commence 2 work..Pls dnt ask me any information bcos am nt goIng 2 respond..

then wats the essence in this man u are a liar the info is wrog Mad
Austeno

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-12, 22:18

Basketball I will like to have December upgrade for srt 4622xii or any one that can work with the dongle when i Basketball comesback on air. I need it urgently, guys bounce
adewoyin wrote:
adewoyin

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-12, 22:26

If u don't try na lIe, u can get na true..But watch out first in d couples of days left,,,but need τ̲̅ȍ download a software b4 its works.

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-12, 23:09

NSS7 Channels came for some minutes and its off again...could this be a gud sign?
abou1
abou1

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-12, 23:20

maybe.
http://alanengservices.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-13, 00:15

My NSS7 channels is back to life but not D***tv... Very Happy
felx

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-13, 00:56

for you sure?

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-13, 00:59

harper have u unplugged your avatar just to be sure??????....and is it still showing???'

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-13, 01:18

yh i hve..when i unplugged it, the channels go scrambled and comes back when i plugged it in
adeomoade

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-13, 02:52

please, where can download this one that works for nss7?

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-13, 04:55

harper2k3 wrote:

are you sure of nss7 because i check the past.tv is not showing ..
360man
360man

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-13, 05:05

mrman wrote:
harper2k3 wrote:

are you sure of nss7 because i check the past.tv is not showing ..
mrman, he said nss7, psat is not nss7 Pls let smbdy else confirm dis. Phcn hav taken d light here.
adewoyin

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-13, 05:45

My chairman av not confirmed yet  my tv...But na true..360man....go back 2 sleep and meet ur avatar workg..
Suny11
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-13, 06:05

hello guys, please is nss 7 really working with Avatar 2, can anbody else confirm this. Beacause in here i can not get nss 7 and is nss 7 left from w3a or right from w3a please tell me on that one, because i got some nss 7 channels(almost all) from right side of w3a, is that nss 7 or something else?
adewoyin

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-13, 06:16

Suny11 wrote:
hello guys, please is nss 7 really working with Avatar 2, can anbody else confirm this. Beacause in here i can not get nss 7 and is nss 7 left from w3a or right from w3a please tell me on that one, because i got some nss 7 channels(almost all) from right side of w3a, is that nss 7 or something else?
SuNNy check ur freq if is nt dis 10986V30000 ...and d 11051 V30000..11551V30000
Suny11
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-13, 06:50

adewoyin wrote:
Suny11 wrote:
SuNNy check ur freq if is nt dis 10986V30000 ...and d 11051 V30000..11551V30000
thanks for replying but when i put that freq no signal, and is nss 7 left side of w3a?

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-13, 06:58

ok bros......i just wanna watch ucl from home tonight....will thiss nss7 work with the old soft?
adewoyin

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-13, 07:29

As far ur antenna is workg,ur tv is working,ur deoder are workg..and ur avatr is workg..enjoy 2 d peak..

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-13, 07:32

even now???? On nss7 with old soft
adewoyin

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-13, 07:40

Garry av u confirmed dat d thg D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ work uptil nw..brief d house..Is d stuff workg..simple..
Suny11
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-13, 07:48

Anybody watching this nss 7 right now with avatar 2?
matel

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-27, 16:56

pls i need avatar2 new software
Ericnyambi
Ericnyambi

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty2011-09-27, 17:10

Which one is new software again is there any other software than that of aug?

PostSubject: Re: CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.   CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR. - Page 2 Empty

CHANNELS BEING BLOCKED (GOING SCRAMBLED) ON AVATAR.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next