Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria

Go down 
+83
yesfree
sunnyga
selica10
easy
jabu
emmyart
tennybiz
kazeem56
Kay2cee
Oliver Obekpa
more fire
sunnydevess
Follymike
bazzikk
bejs
Scofield76
xanny
Drdanskills
ktk
Honourable
mrchuckz
Fishegg45
nanny67
sheneneone
Starpryde
Ameboperoo1
world richest
faithchild
ejiogbe
boe
Walelove
Kingdom
izuakachinkoro
ponani
bucade
muri2020
seunoluomo
triumphant
bonchi
monsorjay
austin kofi boakye
jossy4k
Onome25
fc bonsai
onebody
ezumah
oscar4free2air
abou1
obodo
ibadek
Gmailer
Segzytola
mrman
Diddy
Stevolat
abachaboi
Shineneplus
olofin17
jostunde
ojasope
carbo
Lordomasia
bola_yeni
nature86
donfolex
killerbill7
naija4real
ARISEKOLADE
osteen
deeplo
geenak2011
fashiano
henryboadu2011
Jimbello
Brainy02
biss1
Sensicut07
topycrown
akanjoe
ancl
dmote
timire2
87 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
timire2
Amateur
Amateur

New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty
PostSubject: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-02, 17:46

Launch of a bouquet of ten channels Al Jazeera on the new footprint for the Northwest Africa, Morocco, Nigeria
Present at Cabsat Dubai, Al Jazeera and Eutelsat Communications announced the signing of a new lease of satellite capacity on Eutelsat 7 West A (eg ATLANTIC BIRD 7) Eutelsat.
By joining the new open beam by Eutelsat on the northwestern part of Africa with the entry into service of Eutelsat 7 A West, the broadcasting group has the means to expand its coverage area from Morocco to Nigeria. Nine programs are already available in clear, by households with a satellite dish, including the flagship channel of Al Jazeera News in Arabic and English and a package of documentaries, programs for children and sports.

In service since October 2011, the satellite EUTELSAT 7 A West reinforces an audience of 30 million homes on a wide beam coverage encompassing the Middle East and North Africa and offers new resources for expansion of a beam coverage in the northwestern part of Africa.

In 2011, Eutelsat's resources at 7 degrees West, consolidated by the entry into service of Eutelsat 7 A West, grew by 35% the number of channels broadcast with the arrival of 126 new TV channels.
Source satellite TV
Back to top Go down
dmote
Amateur
Amateur
dmote

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-02, 17:53

timire2 wrote:
Launch of a bouquet of ten channels Al Jazeera on the new footprint for the Northwest Africa, Morocco, Nigeria
Present at Cabsat Dubai, Al Jazeera and Eutelsat Communications announced the signing of a new lease of satellite capacity on Eutelsat 7 West A (eg ATLANTIC BIRD 7) Eutelsat.
By joining the new open beam by Eutelsat on the northwestern part of Africa with the entry into service of Eutelsat 7 A West, the broadcasting group has the means to expand its coverage area from Morocco to Nigeria. Nine programs are already available in clear, by households with a satellite dish, including the flagship channel of Al Jazeera News in Arabic and English and a package of documentaries, programs for children and sports.

In service since October 2011, the satellite EUTELSAT 7 A West reinforces an audience of 30 million homes on a wide beam coverage encompassing the Middle East and North Africa and offers new resources for expansion of a beam coverage in the northwestern part of Africa.

In 2011, Eutelsat's resources at 7 degrees West, consolidated by the entry into service of Eutelsat 7 A West, grew by 35% the number of channels broadcast with the arrival of 126 new TV channels.
Source satellite TV
YOU RIGHT MAN.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-02, 18:01

Nice info bt a thread hv alrdy created 4 dis b4.
Back to top Go down
dmote
Amateur
Amateur
dmote

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-02, 18:05

ancl wrote:
PLS CHECK YOUR PM
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-02, 18:15

dmote wrote:
ancl wrote:
PLS CHECK YOUR PM
Whre hv u bn? The pm hv alrdy outdated u fail to help me whn i nd u most wel thks God anothr person hv done it.
Back to top Go down
dmote
Amateur
Amateur
dmote

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-02, 18:43

ancl wrote:
dmote wrote:
ancl wrote:
PLS CHECK YOUR PM
Whre hv u bn? The pm hv alrdy outdated u fail to help me whn i nd u most wel thks God anothr person hv done it.
I NO THEY AROUND NAH NO VEX.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-02, 19:21

dmote wrote:
ancl wrote:
dmote wrote:
ancl wrote:
PLS CHECK YOUR PM
I NO THEY AROUND NAH NO VEX.
K
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-02, 20:06

very comprehensive,good job bro...
Back to top Go down
topycrown
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-02, 23:15

how many stations do we have on it now?
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-03, 01:03

Good work guys and good news hope they serve us better not like dsthieves but 4me i trust arab there not like we africans
Back to top Go down
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-03, 02:10

topycrown wrote:
how many stations do we have on it now?

14 stations, including jsc sports1,2, 9 and 10.
Back to top Go down
Brainy02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-03, 04:15

Is it trackable here in nigeria and it for free at the moment? Again what the tp, frequency and co?
Back to top Go down
Jimbello
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-03, 06:01

Pls is it still on mine is showing red no or bad signal what do i do pls tell me before i temper with my dish pls
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-03, 06:14

Check ur dish if it has shake out of signal
Back to top Go down
Jimbello
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-03, 06:27

But is it still showing so i know what to do
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-03, 06:30

Jimbello wrote:
But is it still showing so i know what to do
yah its vry much online
Back to top Go down
Jimbello
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-03, 06:45

ancl thax is it posible i add another lnbf to ab7 nwa to get another sat like w3a or sirius4 or ab3 pls help so when i:m working on my ab7 today i just add it and the tp please
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-03, 06:55

Jimbello wrote:
ancl thax is it posible i add another lnbf to ab7 nwa to get another sat like w3a or sirius4 or ab3 pls help so when i:m working on my ab7 today i just add it and the tp please
depend on hw gud u are, u can add nss7 at 22degree east wit it am sure u must hv familier wit dat french package
Back to top Go down
Jimbello
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-03, 07:44

Depending on where it faces is it up,down or sides where then tp and leave the rest for me i will post the result if u anwser my question now then result later
Back to top Go down
henryboadu2011
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-03, 13:06

can i get this in Ghana
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-03, 13:24

henryboadu2011 wrote:
can i get this in Ghana
yah
Back to top Go down
fashiano
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-03, 17:51

timire2 wrote:
Launch of a bouquet of ten channels Al Jazeera oni the new footprint for the Northwest Africa, Morocco, Nigeria

Source satellite TV

Bro, on which frequency are they on and can 90cm dish track it?
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-03, 18:00

fashiano wrote:
timire2 wrote:
Launch of a bouquet of ten channels Al Jazeera oni the new footprint for the Northwest Africa, Morocco, Nigeria

Source satellite TV

fr 10 990 sr 27 500 and sr 11 150 sr 19 999 possible whith 90 cm dish.

Bro, on which frequency are they on and can 90cm dish track it?
Back to top Go down
deeplo
Amateur
Amateur
deeplo

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-03, 18:02

PLS WAT IS THE TP AND SYMBOL RATE FOR THIS BIRD? ALSO CAN 1M DISH BE USE TO TRACK IT?
THANKS U ALL
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-03, 20:38

deeplo wrote:
PLS WAT IS THE TP AND SYMBOL RATE FOR THIS BIRD? ALSO CAN 1M DISH BE USE TO TRACK IT?
THANKS U ALL
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-03, 20:41

tp 10992 v 27500 11157 v 20000 u can also track it 60cm
Back to top Go down
Brainy02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-03, 20:49

Pls which league matches do they have on this package?
How many channels?
And i wouldnt mind if somebody in here can help me track it. I stay in ikorodu and i will do the person well
Back to top Go down
Brainy02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-03, 20:54

But what is actually puzzling me now is, is it on mpeg 2 or 4?
And another thing is thaton the satelite in on my decoder there is no eutelsat w7 west, am i to edit another satelite or what am i to do pls........?
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-03, 21:26

Brainy02 wrote:
And another thing is thaton the satelite in on my decoder there is no eutelsat w7 west, am i to edit another satelite or what am i to do pls........?
its on mpeg2 and u can edit any sat. to input the TP's..
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-03, 23:41

akanjoe wrote:
Brainy02 wrote:
its on mpeg2 and u can edit any sat. to input the TP's..
\\

what is the tp???
Back to top Go down
naija4real
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-04, 02:29

do they have MBC2 showing on it? kindly tell us.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-04, 06:57

Nop 4 nw
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-04, 07:20

I am still waiting for Mbc2 and Mbc Action..you enjoy it than Mnet movies
Back to top Go down
killerbill7
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-04, 07:45

Instead of asking too much questions, why dont you just chkeck it out:::

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-04, 12:24

please somebody in which can we locate this new tp? its on nss7 side? or dstv side? please
Back to top Go down
timire2
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-04, 12:43

ARISEKOLADE wrote:
please somebody in which can we locate this new tp? its on nss7 side? or dstv side? please

Its on nss7 side
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-04, 13:06

timire2 wrote:
ARISEKOLADE wrote:

Its on nss7 side

THANKS IT IS UP OR DOWN TO NSS7? TANX FOR UR QUICK RESPONSE
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-04, 14:53

ARISEKOLADE wrote:
timire2 wrote:
ARISEKOLADE wrote:

Its on nss7 side

As you already know, those one you mentioned are in the east!! And wat you are looking for is in the west. So it is opposite Dstv but 7 degrees meaning facing up skywards.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-04, 14:56

donfolex wrote:
ARISEKOLADE wrote:
timire2 wrote:
ARISEKOLADE wrote:

Its on nss7 side

As you already know, those one you mentioned are in the east!! And wat you are looking for is in the west. So it is opposite Dstv but 7 degrees meaning facing up skywards.

Same directn with nss7 alright but 7 degree, note that nss7 is 22 degrees.
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-04, 15:32

First track nss7 after when u stand at the back of the dish then now move ur dish to left a little very easy to track not like w6.u are good to go
Back to top Go down
nature86
Novice
Novice
nature86

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-04, 16:06

the jcs sports are they scramble
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-04, 16:12

nature86 wrote:
the jcs sports are they scramble
Yes they are scrambled
Back to top Go down
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional
Lordomasia

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-04, 16:14

let's hope they add some more channels to the satellite
Back to top Go down
naija4real
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-04, 18:02

do they have any free channel?
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-04, 19:04

naija4real wrote:
do they have any free channel?
Yes kee.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-04, 19:47

VIVA 4 LIFE
Back to top Go down
Jimbello
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-04, 20:43

I just unscramble 2 station on it using biss key aflam n al alqoula working now one showing film like mbc2 nice one more to come
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-04, 20:52

Jimbello wrote:
I just unscramble 2 station on it using biss key aflam n al alqoula working now one showing film like mbc2 nice one more to come
u are nw joining the league of guru keep it up.
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-04, 23:16

thanks for dis info. im gonna work it out and comment on this thread. keep it up guys.
Back to top Go down
ojasope
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty2012-03-05, 06:05

for those who need key to unsramble channel go to najmsat.com key plenty for there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria Empty

Back to top Go down

New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next