Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria

Go down 
+83
yesfree
sunnyga
selica10
easy
jabu
emmyart
tennybiz
kazeem56
Kay2cee
Oliver Obekpa
more fire
sunnydevess
Follymike
bazzikk
bejs
Scofield76
xanny
Drdanskills
ktk
Honourable
mrchuckz
Fishegg45
nanny67
sheneneone
Starpryde
Ameboperoo1
world richest
faithchild
ejiogbe
boe
Walelove
Kingdom
izuakachinkoro
ponani
bucade
muri2020
seunoluomo
triumphant
bonchi
monsorjay
austin kofi boakye
jossy4k
Onome25
fc bonsai
onebody
ezumah
oscar4free2air
abou1
obodo
ibadek
Gmailer
Segzytola
mrman
Diddy
Stevolat
abachaboi
Shineneplus
olofin17
jostunde
ojasope
carbo
Lordomasia
bola_yeni
nature86
donfolex
killerbill7
naija4real
ARISEKOLADE
osteen
deeplo
geenak2011
fashiano
henryboadu2011
Jimbello
Brainy02
biss1
Sensicut07
topycrown
akanjoe
ancl
dmote
timire2
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
timire2
Amateur
Amateur

New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-02, 17:46

First topic message reminder :

Launch of a bouquet of ten channels Al Jazeera on the new footprint for the Northwest Africa, Morocco, Nigeria
Present at Cabsat Dubai, Al Jazeera and Eutelsat Communications announced the signing of a new lease of satellite capacity on Eutelsat 7 West A (eg ATLANTIC BIRD 7) Eutelsat.
By joining the new open beam by Eutelsat on the northwestern part of Africa with the entry into service of Eutelsat 7 A West, the broadcasting group has the means to expand its coverage area from Morocco to Nigeria. Nine programs are already available in clear, by households with a satellite dish, including the flagship channel of Al Jazeera News in Arabic and English and a package of documentaries, programs for children and sports.

In service since October 2011, the satellite EUTELSAT 7 A West reinforces an audience of 30 million homes on a wide beam coverage encompassing the Middle East and North Africa and offers new resources for expansion of a beam coverage in the northwestern part of Africa.

In 2011, Eutelsat's resources at 7 degrees West, consolidated by the entry into service of Eutelsat 7 A West, grew by 35% the number of channels broadcast with the arrival of 126 new TV channels.
Source satellite TV
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Brainy02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-20, 23:47

Sensicut07 wrote:
Brainy02 wrote:
But that 18k is rather too high or is it with subscriptions?

And secondly does the card work on strong and does it split too using data cable
gud question does it work on strong

this question is begging for answer plssss. Does it work on strong and can it split
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-21, 00:12

yes d 18k its include a year subscription.....and if u check out its far more cheaper compare to DSThieves nah.....abi? .....and it can work on all Strong receivers.....cos dats what am using right now...and i splitted 3 recievers via rs232 using 69xii as d master......
Back to top Go down
Brainy02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-21, 04:16

oscar4free2air wrote:
yes d 18k its include a year subscription.....and if u check out its far more cheaper compare to DSThieves nah.....abi? .....and it can work on all Strong receivers.....cos dats what am using right now...and i splitted 3 recievers via rs232 using 69xii as d master......

oscar pls we need to pally mote cos i will need ur help like seriously.

Let me get this clearly now, does the card open all the jsc sport channel?

How many metre dish are u using?

Pls where in lagos do u stay and pls let me have ur email and phone number cos i will need ur help seriously, i run a viewing centre in ikorodu.

My mail is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Brainy02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-27, 22:55

Sorry house, for those of us that have been able to get this bird, where u able to get all the jsc sport channels i mean from +1 to +10? Secondly does their signal stay on all day?

Pls i need the answer
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-28, 00:34

Nothing rong wit dere signal always stable
Back to top Go down
Brainy02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-28, 07:08

Ok now will 2.4m dish do the magic, i mean taking all the channels into one basket?
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-28, 12:18

Brainy02 wrote:
Ok now will 2.4m dish do the magic, i mean taking all the channels into one basket?

yes very well.
Back to top Go down
Brainy02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-28, 13:13

Donfolex i see u stay in lagos, pls i would like to meet u cos i felt i have alot to gain from u, pls help a brother here, i already pm u my email... Pls let pally abeg. Just mail me pls let talk
Back to top Go down
ezumah
Novice
Novice
ezumah

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-28, 13:45

pls i need this card that goes for 18k a year how can i get it
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-28, 14:55

ezumah wrote:
pls i need this card that goes for 18k a year how can i get it

ask a sat dealer near you!
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-28, 15:01

Brainy02 wrote:
Donfolex i see u stay in lagos, pls i would like to meet u cos i felt i have alot to gain from u, pls help a brother here, i already pm u my email... Pls let pally abeg. Just mail me pls let talk
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-28, 15:07

Brainy02 wrote:

check ur pm pm
Back to top Go down
onebody
Novice
Novice
onebody

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-28, 15:08

@donfolex Don't really know much about
avatar n its setting, i can't get d guy dat installed
it for m̶̲̥̅ƹ n i don't know how to go about it. Pls if
ders any way i can contact pls let m̶̲̥̅ƹ know
Back to top Go down
Brainy02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-28, 15:23

I cant see any pm from u donfolex, try it again or just send whatever to my email directly cos i added it to the pm i sent u
Back to top Go down
fc bonsai
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-28, 23:17

Where cAn i get ϑ aljazeera card in lagos. Anyone with info shd assist pls
Back to top Go down
Onome25
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-29, 01:45

PLS ANY BODY INTERESTED FOR ALJAZEERA SPRT +1 to 10 should PM.
I load old cards & i sell new ones as well.
I don't knw if i.m allowed to drop number but one can email me @
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tnx
Back to top Go down
Brainy02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-29, 06:41

Oga donfolex check ur email ooooo
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-29, 12:39

Brainy02 wrote:
nop my frd they for John Obi Mikel home town.
Back to top Go down
fashiano
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-29, 14:21

can someone track and get all 10 sports stations with 90cm on w7 pls i need answer from the wise ones
Back to top Go down
jossy4k
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-29, 14:40

[quote="fashiano"]can someone track and get all 10 sports stations with 90cm on w7 pls i need answer from the wise ones[/quote No its only +1,+2,+9 and +10 dat you recieve with 90cm for now]
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-29, 16:13

oscar4free2air wrote:

Charley how about Ghana, can it work here? and if possible PM your details
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
monsorjay
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-29, 19:35

are the free channel on ab7 showing epl,cl and fa cup like w3
Back to top Go down
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-29, 20:31

I think the new satellite works in Ghana too..I've a friend there who is into satelliting and confirmed that a couple of days ago....!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-30, 07:58

Every sat tracked in naija can possibly be tracked in ghana..Just give yourself a try and report back to the house!!
Back to top Go down
http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-03-30, 12:02

bonchi wrote:
Every sat tracked in naija can possibly be tracked in ghana..Just give yourself a try and report back to the house!!

Thanks man, i'll give it a try and report back.
Back to top Go down
fc bonsai
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-04-06, 17:51

Anyone in lagos dat knows wrh i can purchase ϑ aljazeera card? Give details pls
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-04-06, 19:24

May be at alaba bcos someone told me that there selling it there
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-04-06, 20:29

Sensicut07 wrote:
May be at alaba bcos someone told me that there selling it there

you will definitely get it in alaba!
Jsc+1 to +8 :....... 17,500
jsc+1 to +10.......20k
jsc+1 to +10 includind the HDs and espn and mbc HD package.........25k, all valid for one year!!!
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-04-06, 20:34

only concern for now with jsc+ sport package is that they dont currently have epl among there numerous rites, but all others you make think of dey there!
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-04-06, 20:38

however, dey are biding for the epl rite next season and they are likely to win it!!!
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-04-07, 00:49

I pray make dem win am cos e better pass thieves only 4 dish space required.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-04-07, 00:55

abou1 wrote:
almighty god will surely support them bcos sky uk too is like dsthieves in uk that is why they prefear aljazeera than them.uk and nigeria there is nothing different colonial master
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-04-07, 06:03

2ru talk
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-04-07, 07:02

abou1 wrote:
don't be worried about dish space more TP we soon hit NWA.
Back to top Go down
olofin17
Amateur
Amateur
olofin17

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-04-07, 08:22

Sensicut07 wrote:
abou1 wrote:
almighty god will surely support them bcos sky uk too is like dsthieves in uk that is why they prefear aljazeera than them.uk and nigeria there is nothing different colonial master
just 2much,disthief there we soon run for our land if dem refuse to introduce pay as go.we done wise we nobi mumu
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-04-07, 08:38

olofin17 wrote:
Sensicut07 wrote:
abou1 wrote:
just 2much,disthief there we soon run for our land if dem refuse to introduce pay as go.we done wise we nobi mumu
abi ooo
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-04-07, 08:48

osteen wrote:
abou1 wrote:
don't be worried about dish space more TP we soon hit NWA.
we go thank GOD o.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-04-07, 09:02

More tp we sn land for NWA
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-04-07, 11:01

ancl wrote:
More tp we sn land for NWA
great news
Back to top Go down
seunoluomo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-04-07, 12:35

we are all waiting ,oo
Back to top Go down
muri2020
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-04-07, 14:52

seunoluomo wrote:
we are all waiting ,oo
will d aljazeera card work with 69 using dis AB7 network? Thanks
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-04-07, 15:02

muri2020 wrote:
seunoluomo wrote:
we are all waiting ,oo
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-04-07, 15:15

muri2020 wrote:
seunoluomo wrote:
we are all waiting ,oo

very well. Just make sure its an original strong decoder, thats all.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-04-07, 15:19

muri2020 wrote:
seunoluomo wrote:
we are all waiting ,oo

Back to top Go down
muri2020
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-04-07, 15:29

donfolex wrote:
muri2020 wrote:
seunoluomo wrote:
we are all waiting ,oo

thanks donfolex 4 ur prompt response,d decoder is original am abt to track dis bird now.Also if u have link on how to get d card pls pm me.Thanks
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-04-07, 15:42

seunoluomo wrote:
we are all waiting ,oo

it gud to be hopeful and expectant, however it is gud to also note that you cant be a serious fta enthusiast with a 90cm dish! Lol
Back to top Go down
muri2020
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-04-07, 15:45

donfolex wrote:
seunoluomo wrote:
we are all waiting ,oo

it gud to be hopeful and expectant, however it is gud to also note that you cant be a serious fta enthusiast with a 90cm dish! Lol
LOL
Back to top Go down
bucade
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2012-04-24, 18:11

pls sir,it seems im long slept off pls send the frequencie and i want to believe it could be tracked with 90cm dish. pls i need information on my pm. thanx.
Back to top Go down
ponani
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2013-04-08, 18:58

Goodday guys i really need your help with the al-ajazeera frequence and the direction,becos the one in the trend is not hitting green.someone should pls help thanks
Back to top Go down
izuakachinkoro
Amateur
Amateur
izuakachinkoro

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty2013-04-08, 19:21

ponani wrote:
Goodday guys i really need your help with the al-ajazeera frequence and the direction,becos the one in the trend is not hitting green.someone should pls help thanks
use fq 10.992 s/rate 27500 polarity vertical. Lnbf position is vertical. 90 did it from umuahia. It has both mbc1-4 HD Also mbc action and max HD. Wit aljezeera news englsh HD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next