Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria

Go down 
+83
yesfree
sunnyga
selica10
easy
jabu
emmyart
tennybiz
kazeem56
Kay2cee
Oliver Obekpa
more fire
sunnydevess
Follymike
bazzikk
bejs
Scofield76
xanny
Drdanskills
ktk
Honourable
mrchuckz
Fishegg45
nanny67
sheneneone
Starpryde
Ameboperoo1
world richest
faithchild
ejiogbe
boe
Walelove
Kingdom
izuakachinkoro
ponani
bucade
muri2020
seunoluomo
triumphant
bonchi
monsorjay
austin kofi boakye
jossy4k
Onome25
fc bonsai
onebody
ezumah
oscar4free2air
abou1
obodo
ibadek
Gmailer
Segzytola
mrman
Diddy
Stevolat
abachaboi
Shineneplus
olofin17
jostunde
ojasope
carbo
Lordomasia
bola_yeni
nature86
donfolex
killerbill7
naija4real
ARISEKOLADE
osteen
deeplo
geenak2011
fashiano
henryboadu2011
Jimbello
Brainy02
biss1
Sensicut07
topycrown
akanjoe
ancl
dmote
timire2
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
timire2
Amateur
Amateur

New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2012-03-02, 17:46

First topic message reminder :

Launch of a bouquet of ten channels Al Jazeera on the new footprint for the Northwest Africa, Morocco, Nigeria
Present at Cabsat Dubai, Al Jazeera and Eutelsat Communications announced the signing of a new lease of satellite capacity on Eutelsat 7 West A (eg ATLANTIC BIRD 7) Eutelsat.
By joining the new open beam by Eutelsat on the northwestern part of Africa with the entry into service of Eutelsat 7 A West, the broadcasting group has the means to expand its coverage area from Morocco to Nigeria. Nine programs are already available in clear, by households with a satellite dish, including the flagship channel of Al Jazeera News in Arabic and English and a package of documentaries, programs for children and sports.

In service since October 2011, the satellite EUTELSAT 7 A West reinforces an audience of 30 million homes on a wide beam coverage encompassing the Middle East and North Africa and offers new resources for expansion of a beam coverage in the northwestern part of Africa.

In 2011, Eutelsat's resources at 7 degrees West, consolidated by the entry into service of Eutelsat 7 A West, grew by 35% the number of channels broadcast with the arrival of 126 new TV channels.
Source satellite TV
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kingdom
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 20:19

Pls f/s of mbc 1-4
Back to top Go down
Walelove
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 20:40

please can daarsat decoder watch?
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 22:31

izuakachinkoro wrote:
ponani wrote:
Goodday guys i really need your help with the al-ajazeera frequence and the direction,becos the one in the trend is not hitting green.someone should pls help thanks
use fq 10.992 s/rate 27500 polarity vertical. Lnbf position is vertical. 90 did it from umuahia. It has both mbc1-4 HD Also mbc action and max HD. Wit aljezeera news englsh HD

Mbc1-4 Hd. IS it on 90cm dish
Back to top Go down
ejiogbe
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 22:34

Kingdom wrote:
Pls f/s of mbc 1-4
11.560v27500
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 22:40

wat is the totat number of channels available,and these chanel free to air
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 22:44

aljazera news,aradia ar free to whn i chek last year
Back to top Go down
ponani
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 22:48

Thanks my brother i really appreciate your respond,is it back dstv or above nss7 ?
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 22:51

above nss(canal)dat is behind dstv
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 22:56

the mbc 1-4 and mbc channels are they free to air
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 23:08

Yah
Back to top Go down
topycrown
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 23:10

Pls let me be cleared do we have mbc1/4 on it now or not? Am talking about Abird 7 on 90cm dish
Back to top Go down
ponani
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 23:12

Thanks alot everyone, u really make my day lovely and have good & sweet rest
Back to top Go down
Ameboperoo1
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 23:52

al jazera has just won epl right for.2014 ro 2016
Back to top Go down
izuakachinkoro
Amateur
Amateur
izuakachinkoro

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-08, 23:54

faithchild wrote:
the mbc 1-4 and mbc channels are they free to air
no encrypted wit nagravision and betacrypt. G1 no fit open am.
Back to top Go down
topycrown
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 00:02

D mbc 1to 4 Is it on 90cm dish or 3mdish?
Back to top Go down
Starpryde
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 00:15

topycrown wrote:
D mbc 1to 4 Is it on 90cm dish or 3mdish?
yea the question is right. Then dis MBC are they the same as that of NILESAT?
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: yt   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 02:00

Are you sure?
Back to top Go down
nanny67
Amateur
Amateur
nanny67

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 02:50

Yes they ' re on nilesat NWA beam with FREQ 11559V27500 but the easiest tp is 11661V27500 and make sure the signal is 85% minimum and they 're all MBC HD channels.
Back to top Go down
Starpryde
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 07:50

nanny67 wrote:
Yes they ' re on nilesat NWA beam with FREQ 11559V27500 but the easiest tp is 11661V27500 and make sure the signal is 85% minimum and they 're all MBC HD channels.
Are you saying one can hit 85% with 90cm Dish?
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 08:10

IT IS D SAT WIT JSC SPORTS. 1 to 10 only ice was opening it n rite now only echlink x5 opens it. The mbc package has started in hd soon to add d complete package similar on milesat. For now u will only b able to watch d mbc package free wen u buy their deciders soon to b sold in naija. The sat is tracked wit 90cm easily n 60cm in d north. From next year epl will b aired by aljazeera who want naija .market so dstv will loose out next year.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 08:18

thats very good one
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 08:23

yeah, i nid 2track mine dz week
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 08:26

i will track mine when i get back to my house
Back to top Go down
mrchuckz
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 08:35

is it on 90cm dish?
Back to top Go down
Honourable
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 08:50

Gud news indeed!
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 08:54

OGA 007,is x5 opening those jsc sport on ab7 and if i may ask,how many d thiefs x5 is opening now,thank u,one love
Back to top Go down
ktk
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 08:55

wish it was southern africa
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 09:04

The beauty about this news is dat at least so many satellites enthusiasts will no longer be restricted to Dsthieves. It creates a wide range of opportunities in decrypting d channels as there are a lot of cccam providers for aljazeera both premium and free. Time to refurbish some big dish now!
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
xanny
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 09:51

pls any body that as nail this dish and hit green with 90cm dish should inform us how to go about it the frq,symbol rate location (E or W) thanks
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 09:55

check lngsat for frequency or use d search engine on d forum to get wat u want in here
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 10:01

xanny wrote:
pls any body that as nail this dish and hit green with 90cm dish should inform us how to go about it the frq,symbol rate location (E or W) thanks
Read previous posts
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 10:14

gud advic
Back to top Go down
ponani
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 10:28

Al-ajazeera is facing west backing Dstv with the freq 10.992 V 27.500
Back to top Go down
Scofield76
Senior
Senior
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 10:44

GOOD MORNING,MY HONOURABLE COMMUNITY MEMBERS!
Back to top Go down
Scofield76
Senior
Senior
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 11:03

THIS AB7 IS NOT WORTH IT 4 NOW ON 90CM. WHEN I READ YESTERDAY THAT MBC PACKAGE HAS JOINED D BIRD, I QUICKLY TRACKED IT AROUND 12AM MIDNIGHT 2 FLEX CURRENT MOVIES: I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT JSC 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 & HD ARE ON THIS BIRD-AB7 ON 90CM DISH!
AFTER CLIMBING UP & DOWN WITH EXCITEMENT OF WATCHING MBC & FULL JSC PACKAGE, WHICH ECLINK X5 WILL HELP ME UNDO ITS UNDOING. LO & BEHOLD, MULTI TV BETTER PASS WETIN I SEE! D ONLY JSC THERE IS D OVER 2YRS OLD ONES I'VE ALWAYS KNOWN, JSC 1,2,9 &10-NO JSC HD. I SAW 18 CHANNELS WITH NO MBC. THEY WERE SPEAKING IN ARABIC; TALK SHOW & NEWS. WHAT DO I NEED AN ARABIC CHANNEL 4, WHEN I NO BE BOKO HARASS? I USED FULL 90CM DSTV OL' SKOOL DISH IN LAGOS 4 D SATELLITE, B4 U COME DEY TELL ME SAY I USE D WRONG DISH SIZE 4 LAGOS & MY DECODER IS STRONG SRT4922A HD.
U CAN SEE THAT MY PACKAGING IS COMPLETE 4 D FLEXING. TELL ME WHAT WENT WRONG, ABI MY DECODER HD NO REACH D MBC HD LEVEL?
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 12:23

scofield,bros how far,please how many dthieve channels x5 dey open now,i want buy from k2c,its urgent
Back to top Go down
nanny67
Amateur
Amateur
nanny67

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 13:39

To get this i have to reshape my 90cm to be motorized manually and i try strong LNB ku i cannot get the above signal strenght until i change the lnb to stargold fuji lnb and to suprise all the signal becomes very strong for example ses4 canalsat -97%-nilesat NWA jsc-65%, MBC HD-75% -multi tv 97% ; rodrigue mbc W3A-67% etc....i will post the picture of my reshape 90cm dish very soon.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 13:49

are you really sure of what you're saying man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 14:24

Scofield76 wrote:
THIS AB7 IS NOT WORTH IT 4 NOW ON 90CM. WHEN I READ YESTERDAY THAT MBC PACKAGE HAS JOINED D BIRD, I QUICKLY TRACKED IT AROUND 12AM MIDNIGHT 2 FLEX CURRENT MOVIES: I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT JSC 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 & HD ARE ON THIS BIRD-AB7 ON 90CM DISH!
AFTER CLIMBING UP & DOWN WITH EXCITEMENT OF WATCHING MBC & FULL JSC PACKAGE, WHICH ECLINK X5 WILL HELP ME UNDO ITS UNDOING. LO & BEHOLD, MULTI TV BETTER PASS WETIN I SEE! D ONLY JSC THERE IS D OVER 2YRS OLD ONES I'VE ALWAYS KNOWN, JSC 1,2,9 &10-NO JSC HD. I SAW 18 CHANNELS WITH NO MBC. THEY WERE SPEAKING IN ARABIC; TALK SHOW & NEWS. WHAT DO I NEED AN ARABIC CHANNEL 4, WHEN I NO BE BOKO HARASS? I USED FULL 90CM DSTV OL' SKOOL DISH IN LAGOS 4 D SATELLITE, B4 U COME DEY TELL ME SAY I USE D WRONG DISH SIZE 4 LAGOS & MY DECODER IS STRONG SRT4922A HD.
U CAN SEE THAT MY PACKAGING IS COMPLETE 4 D FLEXING. TELL ME WHAT WENT WRONG, ABI MY DECODER HD NO REACH D MBC HD LEVEL?

bro. e b true u talk. i also rushed home to rescan ma channels again and all i got was dees test transmissions. but were all algerian channels in arabic. no mbc's and the same sports channels too. well we hope they improve channels to something more palatable for our taste. lol.
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 15:11

nanny67 wrote:
To get this i have to reshape my 90cm to be motorized manually and i try strong LNB ku i cannot get the above signal strenght until i change the lnb to stargold fuji lnb and to suprise all the signal becomes very strong for example ses4 canalsat -97%-nilesat NWA jsc-65%, MBC HD-75% -multi tv 97% ; rodrigue mbc W3A-67% etc....i will post the picture of my reshape 90cm dish very soon.
BROS. WHAT U ARE SAYING IS THAT IF @SCOFIELD HAD USED FUJI LNB THEN HE WOULD RECEIVE ALL THE NECESSARY CHANNELS ON THAT BIRD?
Back to top Go down
Follymike
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 15:21

Thank God am be able to send msg again on dis forum
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 16:47

WCL
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 17:02

Scofield76 wrote:
wht a wahala sry bro
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 17:02

me i confused o,somebody said he got those channels,mbc hd,jsc1-10,scofield and co said they did not get it,say na lnb,make una explain to the house
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 17:06

Bettr no d type of pplz u listen 2 cos u2 may nt turn to newbie
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 17:09

@scofield, Sowie bro, ask well next time b4 climbing up!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 17:12

It may be cos of new dog he just gt na he make him do dat wahala
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 17:16

nice info
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 17:54

faithchild wrote:
me i confused o,somebody said he got those channels,mbc hd,jsc1-10,scofield and co said they did not get it,say na lnb,make una explain to the house

i think those channels r only on nilesat and not nwa 7.
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty2013-04-09, 17:58

ancl wrote:
It may be cos of new dog he just gt na he make him do dat wahala
He has learnt 4rm experience
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria   New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Arrival of Aljazeera Eutelsat 7W on N Africa&Nigeria
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next