mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones

+119
hibeeke
gemstone13b
sunday4don
techniqueman
oladibash1
ofejize90
Iyke Philip
ayolomo1512
Willysoso
Nuphase
bola_yeni
skillin
Kay2cee
osteen
accordoum
lincolnola
danniyal
CCT LTD
emre4real
Tonychinedu
tolulope16
iykmora
Lullaby
izuakachinkoro
360man
Chilling
ulitox
world richest
slimvillian
Saintozone
hybayodedavid2
Seemek2me
xedyl
Akinte oluwole
dapsygold
osohomike
sckool
ikasemota76
cycluse
tony
akinis09
Songod
Drdanskills
analyst7
blackadam
ojasope
realman42
Swash
donstevon
boe
awoniyi
t2virus
sexxxsexxxy
Donchucky21
Olybra
sammytech
chuks24
smath68
Edoh
gyteeblack
Okoegualek
abelite01
Lordomasia
ancl
solutionmaaster
Fred007
bazzikk
gentlelionfta
ABOVE D LAW
hlord
†├┤ugß☼Y™
HKS
achonwa
Hussein53
MTN_SPY
justluv1
Gmailer
ebuka444
lexymillenium
olawale86
timire2
showluv
abelite
toah
houston2020
wharley
Attahir
Ashanty
doctor
akotaobi.hope7
obodo
makinson
charlex
Losaries
Swash4u
gidben
Segzykay
59pm
helnkay
Giboi
rengshuat
petesure
Kachi188
stainlez
compaqRELOADED
versace400
dogud
sub007
yemiola
peter pan
Stevolat
kunlegzy
brodavos
slide05
ajboy
towy821
valdblngx
smartdave
sunnydevess
123 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
sunnydevess
Professional
sunnydevess

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-15, 14:44

First topic message reminder :

slide05 wrote:
good morning everyone..

DUDE U DE CHAINA?

abelite
abelite

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-17, 23:22

whats up pals
Stevolat

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-17, 23:31

No method can work @ this moment,see u guys should b patient dis dayz about mtn magic sim,cos i don’t really know but it seems Mtn just got some new plans as they revised all calls tariffs plans.The revision exercise which started at the beginning of the week with the introduction of MTN SmoothTalk and MTNTruTalk, has just been concluded with the revision of two of the existing plans–SuperSaver and MTN Pulse which were introduced in August last year. Apparently, subscriber’s on the old plans have been automatically migrated to the new plans already. If you are on pulse package before, you should now be
seeing ipulse.I don’t really know if this is going to affect the functionality of magic sim or not.But let's relax & allow dem 2 finish their own b4 we strike.Long Live 9jatc
abelite
abelite

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-17, 23:34

NICE WRITE-UP...BUT I DOUBT IF IT WILL AFFECT THE MAGIC SIMS
Stevolat

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-17, 23:35

abelite wrote:
whats up pals
happiness
versace400
versace400

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-17, 23:37

h

Last edited by versace400 on 2013-06-17, 23:38; edited 1 time in total
abelite
abelite

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-17, 23:38

Stevolat wrote:
abelite wrote:
whats up pals
happiness
HAPPY TO HEAR DAT!!!
Stevolat

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-17, 23:39

abelite wrote:
not d performance of d already activated ones dis time around but d activation of new sims
versace400
versace400

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-17, 23:54

I just pray make this Glo food wey i dey on fire cook well.
abelite
abelite

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-17, 23:54

Stevolat wrote:
abelite wrote:
not d performance of d already activated ones dis time around but d activation of new sims

OK...U HAVE A POINT BRO
versace400
versace400

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-17, 23:56

I just pray make this Glo food wey i dey on fire cook well.
HKS

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 04:26

Respect to all the seniors in the house! From 9jatalk Owner, to JB, to ancl to Gmailer to all the powerful mods and all the big brothers in the house. I hail you all ow. I come in peace, and very soon I will make it known to all the interested parties. Watchout for HKS-Baba! I am here to put laughter for una mouths and I am here to bring to you everlasting confidence. Good morning my Ogas in the house.
peter pan
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 05:08

HKS wrote:
Respect to all the seniors in the house! From 9jatalk Owner, to JB, to ancl to Gmailer to all the powerful mods and all the big brothers in the house. I hail you all ow. I come in peace, and very soon I will make it known to all the interested parties. Watchout for HKS-Baba! I am here to put laughter for una mouths and I am here to bring to you everlasting confidence. Good morning my Ogas in the house.
same to you!!!!!!!!!!!
peter pan
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 05:11

versace400 wrote:
aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
versace400 wrote:
Peter, i no quite undstand u.
how!!!!!!!!!
What do u want me to share with u?
the latest one!!!!!!!!!!!
peter pan
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 05:16

Stevolat wrote:
No method can work @ this moment,see u guys should b patient dis dayz about mtn magic sim,cos i don’t really know but it seems Mtn just got some new plans as they revised all calls tariffs plans.The revision exercise which started at the beginning of the week with the introduction of MTN SmoothTalk and MTNTruTalk, has just been concluded with the revision of two of the existing plans–SuperSaver and MTN Pulse which were introduced in August last year. Apparently, subscriber’s on the old plans have been automatically migrated to the new plans already. If you are on pulse package before, you should now be
seeing ipulse.I don’t really know if this is going to affect the functionality of magic sim or not.But let's relax & allow dem 2 finish their own b4 we strike.Long Live 9jatc
nice talk!!!!!!!!!!!
†├┤ugß☼Y™

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 07:29

hhmm magic sim........i fink they wont.
Stevolat

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 07:37

HKS wrote:
u welcome,feel free 2 share wot u've got.Regards
Stevolat

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 07:44

different method are on fire cooking
Stevolat

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 08:41

wen confirmed i will post 4 all 2 see.keeping all hope alive
†├┤ugß☼Y™

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 08:55

na xxxo
hlord

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 09:07

But presently it seems Mtn has successfully blocked the activation of the Mtn magic sim...or wat do u tink Guyz?
peter pan
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 09:25

Stevolat wrote:
wen confirmed i will post 4 all 2 see.keeping all hope alive
ABOVE D LAW

Sex : both

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 09:28

all those magic this & hack that are nonsense sense,I never like emptyhen for once,even their unlimited bb plan I use freeze die,attimes no GPRS network
peter pan
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 09:48

Stevolat wrote:
different method are on fire cooking
sure!
peter pan
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 09:51

ABOVE D LAW wrote:
all those magic this & hack that are nonsense sense,I never like emptyhen for once,even their unlimited bb plan I use freeze die,attimes no GPRS network
gentlelionfta

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 10:12

ABOVE D LAW wrote:

Monkey no fine, monkey no fine but em papa like am. For me ooo, i love MTN die for this surfing angle. Dunno abt others.
peter pan
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 11:03

ABOVE D LAW wrote:
if you know like am nah you school Bag oga so don't encourage people to quite from MTN!!!!!!!!
smartdave

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 11:18

mtn magic still rocking...i did 2 sims 3 days ago and all is working fine....even the one am browsing with is nw up to a mnth yet it rock,...
peter pan
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 11:26

smartdave wrote:
mtn magic still rocking...i did 2 sims 3 days ago and all is working fine....even the one am browsing with is nw up to a mnth yet it rock,...
which method way you use do am!!!!!!!!
bazzikk
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 11:27

infact till today it's still rocking.... we no know tomorrow sha oo
peter pan
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 11:38

bazzikk wrote:
infact till today it's still rocking.... we no know tomorrow sha oo
enjoy!
Fred007
Fred007

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 11:42

@aneke check ur pm bro u get important msg
justluv1

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 11:47

See biznz proposal na.....wen dis stuff was working fine, nobody brought dis type of deal o!
God go punish satan!!!
peter pan
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 11:50

Fred007 wrote:
replied!!!!!!!
solutionmaaster

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 12:45

MTN magic sim rocks wella if u have problem wit ur normal settingsn u can use blackberry access point....
Apn = blackberrymnet
Username= web
Password= web
Primary DNS: 31.31.78.164,
Secondary DNS:
solutionmaaster

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 12:48

ApN = blackberry.net
kunlegzy
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 12:53

Fred007 wrote:
replied!!!!!!!
u never reply anytin
justluv1

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 13:03

N̶̲̥̅̊☺ provision 4 DNS on tecno P3
hlord

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 13:54

I beg those that still activate the magic sims should try and assist with the step by step method they used in the successful activation of their sims , since 5 days downward..... Through pm.... Thanx
Giboi

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 15:38

Pls wat wil i do abt dis my mtn sim dat brow & litle & stop tl i conect nd disconect my browser 4 like 4times b4 it wl brow litle again.tnx
kunlegzy
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 15:48

Giboi wrote:
Pls wat wil i do abt dis my mtn sim dat brow & litle & stop tl i conect nd disconect my browser 4 like 4times b4 it wl brow litle again.tnx
that case is usually worst, had it been it has once browse and later stopped would ve asked you to leave it for some weeks but this particular one na gobe issue oo
Swash4u
Swash4u

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 16:47

any1 with latest working method, pls pm me!
makinson

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 17:44

if ur mtn line is browsing n off again for sometime,dont be panik, suscribe to mtn daily 5mb and use it wit apn web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net or internet.ng.airtel.com.. Browse wt it til it finiz, ur line w be working normally.
peter pan
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 18:04

Giboi wrote:
may be part of network!!!!!!!!!
peter pan
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 18:05

justluv1 wrote:
N̶̲̥̅̊☺ provision 4 DNS on tecno P3
very soon we will provide it!!!!!!!!!
peter pan
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 18:07

solutionmaaster wrote:
MTN magic sim rocks wella if u have problem wit ur normal settingsn u can use blackberry access point....
Apn = blackberrymnet
Username= web
Password= web
Primary DNS: 31.31.78.164,
Secondary DNS:
where did you get this your DNS!!!!!!!!!
Stevolat

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 18:42

Fred007 wrote:
CHECK NAU
Stevolat

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 18:45

Swash4u wrote:
any1 with latest working method, pls pm me!
reallly any method
Giboi

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 18:48

makinson wrote:
if ur mtn line is browsing n off again for sometime,dont be panik, suscribe to mtn daily 5mb and use it wit apn web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net or internet.ng.airtel.com.. Browse wt it til it finiz, ur line w be working normally.
pls are u sure
cos i dnt wan sitiuation where i wl subribe 4 d 5m & after finishng it den i wl loss d litle off & on dat i ve.tanx
obodo
obodo

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 18:59

nah wah ooo diff diff kind of unlimited trick well if you guys still have the 400 naira method should try it at 12midnight but b4 you do that make sure you reset your sim to defaut by sending RESET in capital letter to 131 good luck.
justluv1

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty2013-06-18, 19:00

Giboi wrote:
makinson wrote:
pls are u sure
cos i dnt wan sitiuation where i wl subribe 4 d 5m & after finishng it den i wl loss d litle off & on dat i ve.tanx
giboi, am havin same issues as urs only dat my own case is a little bit worse; gprs don disappear!

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 4 Empty

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next