Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones

Go down 
+119
hibeeke
gemstone13b
sunday4don
techniqueman
oladibash1
ofejize90
Iyke Philip
ayolomo1512
Willysoso
Nuphase
bola_yeni
skillin
Kay2cee
osteen
accordoum
lincolnola
danniyal
CCT LTD
emre4real
Tonychinedu
tolulope16
iykmora
Lullaby
izuakachinkoro
360man
Chilling
ulitox
world richest
slimvillian
Saintozone
hybayodedavid2
Seemek2me
xedyl
Akinte oluwole
dapsygold
osohomike
sckool
ikasemota76
cycluse
tony
akinis09
Songod
Drdanskills
analyst7
blackadam
ojasope
realman42
Swash
donstevon
boe
awoniyi
t2virus
sexxxsexxxy
Donchucky21
Olybra
sammytech
chuks24
smath68
Edoh
gyteeblack
Okoegualek
abelite01
Lordomasia
ancl
solutionmaaster
Fred007
bazzikk
gentlelionfta
ABOVE D LAW
hlord
†├┤ugß☼Y™
HKS
achonwa
Hussein53
MTN_SPY
justluv1
Gmailer
ebuka444
lexymillenium
olawale86
timire2
showluv
abelite
toah
houston2020
wharley
Attahir
Ashanty
doctor
akotaobi.hope7
obodo
makinson
charlex
Losaries
Swash4u
gidben
Segzykay
59pm
helnkay
Giboi
rengshuat
petesure
Kachi188
stainlez
compaqRELOADED
versace400
dogud
sub007
yemiola
peter pan
Stevolat
kunlegzy
brodavos
slide05
ajboy
towy821
valdblngx
smartdave
sunnydevess
123 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

Sex : male

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-15, 14:44

First topic message reminder :

slide05 wrote:
good morning everyone..

DUDE U DE CHAINA?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Swash4u
Amateur
Amateur
Swash4u

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 10:24

any working method nw?
Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior
Losaries

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 10:28

Swash4u wrote:
any working method nw?
still d 400 naira method. check qit out
Back to top Go down
charlex
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 10:30

Giboi wrote:
Walai Mtn is realy making hudge money 4rm dis 250 unseccesfully hacking sim...true talk bro, no method dey work, i don try almost all d methods including d #100, still MTN dey chop my money unlimitedly
Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 10:33

charlex wrote:
Giboi wrote:
Walai Mtn is realy making hudge money 4rm dis 250 unseccesfully hacking sim...true talk bro, no method dey work, i don try almost all d methods including d #100, still MTN dey chop my money unlimitedly
Dulling
Back to top Go down
sub007
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 10:33

Step 1: Recharge 300 on your sim and make sure you are on mtn pulse.
Step 2: Send 2H in an sms to 131 (you will get an sms saying welcome to mtn 2hours...)
Step 3: Remove your sim and do not use it for 25 hours.
Step 4: After 25 hours, send 106 to 131, dial *123*4*2*1#, then dial *123*4*5*2*1# and remove your sim for 30 minutes, then insert it again and start surfing.

working perfectly as at 4days ago!!! I used it to download over 16g movie this morning. You might wana give it a shot
Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 10:39

sub007 wrote:
Step 2: Send 2H in an sms to 131 (you will get an sms saying welcome to mtn 2hours...)
Step 4: After 25 hours, send 106 to 131, dial *123*4*2*1#, then dial *123*4*5*2*1# and remove your sim for 30 minutes, then insert it again and start surfing.

working perfectly as at 4days ago!!! I used it to download over 16g movie this morning. You might wana give it a shot
Empty fool. put dat a heart, guy let giv it a short
Back to top Go down
makinson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 10:58

Losaries wrote:
sub007 wrote:

try it n give us ur findings on wed....lol.....
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 11:45

MTN UNLIMITED SIM STILL INTACT CHEER THE TRICK IS NOW WORKING IN THE NIGHT FROM 12MIDNIGHT UPWARD CHEERS
Back to top Go down
makinson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 12:07

obodo, u are here ,pple are lamenting,wasting money,and u av workin cheat, yet u arent release it....u w come here to say cheat is working but to help ur co lodger na problem....wel,...wat w be w be. ..kip it up. Okay?
Back to top Go down
dogud
Amateur
Amateur
dogud

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 12:18

It is well cum mtn is aware!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
akotaobi.hope7
Amateur
Amateur
akotaobi.hope7

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 14:24

pls i need info. Is 128k sim card faster than the 32k
Back to top Go down
doctor
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 15:35

@awoniyi 1 trying to reach u on ur phone but no way pls cal
Back to top Go down
smartdave
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 16:40

2h still rocking...i wish i hv android phone, one guy i did magic sim for few days ago...is still rocking on android..even sharing the network out to more 5 pple via hotspot..all of them rocks just with one mtn magic sim....hmmmm nna men!
Back to top Go down
smartdave
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 16:44

although i use symbian..mine rocks 2..bt i cant create a personal network with like that guy..thats why am begening to like android phones
Back to top Go down
smartdave
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 16:53

Losaries wrote:
sub007 wrote:

the process is dam lng.. The normal 2h is still working...you dnt even hv to stay up 24hrs like b4...if you did it in the afternoö smthing like 2day,..browse with it and leave it if u like..if u dnt u lv it..the nxt day in the evening or 3. In the afternoon, browse with it and keep it again..then another time you will use it is when the 2days is gone..you can dcide to start using it frm after 12 in the 9t....THE MAIN THING THERE IS THAT U SHOULD NT FINISH THE MB WITH THAT FIRST 2 DAYS...THEN THE 3RD DAY AND OTHER DAYS U CAN DO WHAT U LYKE...I DID UP TO 8 SIMS NW..AND ALL IS STILL ROCKING
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 17:13

ANOTHER NEW TREATMENT IS NOW AVAILABLE TO GET UR UNLIMITED SIM  CARD AT CHIPPERS RATE PLS CONTACT OBODO NOW
Back to top Go down
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur
compaqRELOADED

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 20:03

obodo wrote:
ANOTHER NEW TREATMENT IS NOW AVAILABLE TO GET UR UNLIMITED SIM  CARD AT CHIPPERS RATE PLS CONTACT OBODO NOW
u have a tiny little PM...PLS
Back to top Go down
Ashanty
Novice
Novice

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 20:05

helnkay wrote:
I noticed that hempty hen has changed from MTN Pulse to MTN ipulse yesterday, do u all noticed changes? i notice that too
Back to top Go down
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur
compaqRELOADED

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 20:07

dogud wrote:
compaqRELOADED wrote:
haha yay...its confirmed I AM UNLIMITED
hw do u go abt it so dat other can benfit frm it
mehn guy no bother cos im now limited again lol...i did the procedure accurately...just cos i downloaded up to 12mb worth of data.i tot that was it lol...now the sim don jam gobe
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 20:16

LOL
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 20:17

obodo wrote:
abeg share with me oh
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 20:20

compaqRELOADED wrote:
dogud wrote:
compaqRELOADED wrote:
mehn guy no bother cos im now limited again lol...i did the procedure accurately...just cos i downloaded up to 12mb worth of data.i tot that was it lol...now the sim don jam gobe
Eeyah!
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 20:22

obodo wrote:
LOL
u've got pm
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 20:24

okay guys don't worry am going to flash the stuff tomorrow by 12pm warning!!!!!!!!!!! don't comment on mah post oooooo
Back to top Go down
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur
compaqRELOADED

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 20:25

Stevolat wrote:
compaqRELOADED wrote:
dogud wrote:
compaqRELOADED wrote:
Eeyah!
its nuffin bro...im usually the lucky type in things like this lol.so i beleive i go get breakthrough soon
Back to top Go down
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur
compaqRELOADED

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 20:29

obodo wrote:
okay guys don't worry am going to flash the stuff tomorrow by 12pm warning!!!!!!!!!!! don't comment on mah post oooooo
no brof...drop it now and delete by 12am tonight...or better still PM me...that your idea may render your sweet genuine efforts useless if by tomorrow its being counterSTRIKED by saka&co already
Back to top Go down
Attahir
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 21:26

I agree post it nw nd delete by 12am
Back to top Go down
wharley
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 21:35

i'm yet to get into the emptyhen groove. Buh have gotten a new sim to test any available method. Pls @all, deal me in the frenzy.
Back to top Go down
houston2020
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 21:36

I agree too, post it nw...
Back to top Go down
wharley
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 21:55

smartdave wrote:
although i use symbian..mine rocks 2..bt i cant create a personal network with like that guy..thats why am begening to like android phones

You can't compare the freedom android-based gadgets can give to the limitation of blackberry. Anyways, download Joikuspot.
Back to top Go down
toah
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 21:58

mehn..it aint easy ooo..mtn is dealing with me badly..hv lost close to 2k,yet nothing positive....na wa ooooo
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 22:11

toah wrote:
mehn..it aint easy ooo..mtn is dealing with me badly..hv lost close to 2k,yet nothing positive....na wa oooooDONT GIVE UP!!
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 22:25

MORE TRICKS WILL SOON BE OUT......DNT LOOSE FAITH
Back to top Go down
slide05
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 22:28

ok sir
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 22:29

compaqRELOADED wrote:
Stevolat wrote:
compaqRELOADED wrote:
dogud wrote:
compaqRELOADED wrote:
Eeyah!
its nuffin bro...im usually the lucky type in things like this lol.so i beleive i go get breakthrough soon
i like ur courage
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 22:35

lets mek more research on dis @all
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 22:42

toah wrote:
mehn..it aint easy ooo..mtn is dealing with me badly..hv lost close to 2k,yet nothing positive....na wa ooooo
u pple have told 2 b patient dis dayz wit mtn tins,beta method will soon b release,mind dont 4get dey are watching
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 22:46

Stevolat wrote:
toah wrote:
u pple have told 2 b patient dis dayz wit mtn tins,beta method will soon b release,mind dont 4get dey are watching
we just need to go on a low key for sometime
Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 22:53

abelite wrote:
Stevolat wrote:
toah wrote:
Dat is jeje wanyooooo
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 22:55

Losaries wrote:
abelite wrote:
Stevolat wrote:
toah wrote:
Dat is jeje wanyooooo
na so oo
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 23:06

AS LONG AS U HAVE THE MAGIC SIM,U DNT NEED TO BOTHER URSEF TO WATCH LIVE MATCHES WITH UR DONGLE.JUST MEK USE OF UR PC TO WATCH LIVE MATCHES...
Back to top Go down
slide05
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 23:14

na so
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-16, 23:37

abelite wrote:
AS LONG AS U HAVE THE MAGIC SIM,U DNT NEED TO BOTHER URSEF TO WATCH LIVE MATCHES WITH UR DONGLE.JUST MEK USE OF UR PC TO WATCH LIVE MATCHES...
wit d network instability
Back to top Go down
showluv
Novice
Novice

Sex : female

PostSubject: Mtn unlimited sim latest method   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-17, 05:43

wat r u guys stil waitin...i have bin activatin new magic sims in just 1hr...while u guys r stil waitin..hmmm..anyways its confirmed workin 101% cal 08038944588
Back to top Go down
timire2
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-17, 05:58

I'm beginning to be scared. how can somebody with one post just come and boast here.There are spies here watching us.How authentic is this showluv of a guy.
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-17, 06:34

showluv wrote:
wat r u guys stil waitin...i have bin activatin new magic sims in just 1hr...while u guys r stil waitin..hmmm..anyways its confirmed workin 101% cal 08038944588
U dont belong here
Moderators show him the way out
Back to top Go down
slide05
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-17, 06:39

showluv wrote:
offence committed.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-17, 06:39

showluv wrote:
you are not serious(banned).......
Back to top Go down
olawale86
Amateur
Amateur
olawale86

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-17, 06:50

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
showluv wrote:
you are not serious(banned).......bounce
Back to top Go down
Giboi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty2013-06-17, 07:49

MY MTN SIM I HACKED ON FRIDAY REFUSED TO BROW SINCE YESTDAY NIGHT EVEN WIT MONEY.PLS I WANT TO CONFIRM WEITHER D SIN SPOILE.TNKS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next