Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones

Go down 
+119
hibeeke
gemstone13b
sunday4don
techniqueman
oladibash1
ofejize90
Iyke Philip
ayolomo1512
Willysoso
Nuphase
bola_yeni
skillin
Kay2cee
osteen
accordoum
lincolnola
danniyal
CCT LTD
emre4real
Tonychinedu
tolulope16
iykmora
Lullaby
izuakachinkoro
360man
Chilling
ulitox
world richest
slimvillian
Saintozone
hybayodedavid2
Seemek2me
xedyl
Akinte oluwole
dapsygold
osohomike
sckool
ikasemota76
cycluse
tony
akinis09
Songod
Drdanskills
analyst7
blackadam
ojasope
realman42
Swash
donstevon
boe
awoniyi
t2virus
sexxxsexxxy
Donchucky21
Olybra
sammytech
chuks24
smath68
Edoh
gyteeblack
Okoegualek
abelite01
Lordomasia
ancl
solutionmaaster
Fred007
bazzikk
gentlelionfta
ABOVE D LAW
hlord
†├┤ugß☼Y™
HKS
achonwa
Hussein53
MTN_SPY
justluv1
Gmailer
ebuka444
lexymillenium
olawale86
timire2
showluv
abelite
toah
houston2020
wharley
Attahir
Ashanty
doctor
akotaobi.hope7
obodo
makinson
charlex
Losaries
Swash4u
gidben
Segzykay
59pm
helnkay
Giboi
rengshuat
petesure
Kachi188
stainlez
compaqRELOADED
versace400
dogud
sub007
yemiola
peter pan
Stevolat
kunlegzy
brodavos
slide05
ajboy
towy821
valdblngx
smartdave
sunnydevess
123 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

Sex : male

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-15, 14:44

First topic message reminder :

slide05 wrote:
good morning everyone..

DUDE U DE CHAINA?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
valdblngx
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 08:23

I'm just fed up...it's 3 days now, yet to expire
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 08:32

Giboi wrote:
MY MTN SIM I HACKED ON FRIDAY REFUSED TO BROW SINCE YESTDAY NIGHT EVEN WIT MONEY.PLS I WANT TO CONFIRM WEITHER D SIN SPOILE.TNKS
sometimes its network issues
Back to top Go down
lexymillenium
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 10:02

Talking here for the first time, I think I love people here for diff. ideas contributed. I wish to learn more from people. Thanxs all.
Back to top Go down
ebuka444
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 10:10

I think the best thing 4 us to do now, is 4 us to use code while communicating since we now have spies in the house.
Back to top Go down
toah
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 10:25

ebuka444 wrote:
I think the best thing 4 us to do now, is 4 us to use code while communicating since we now have spies in the house.

i agree with u bro...we gat to kip any new tweak in code...we cant continue to expose ourselves like dat to any tom,dick n harry
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 10:28

Giboi wrote:
MY MTN SIM I HACKED ON FRIDAY REFUSED TO BROW SINCE YESTDAY NIGHT EVEN WIT MONEY.PLS I WANT TO CONFIRM WEITHER D SIN SPOILE.TNKS
stop using d word hack here
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 10:35

timire2 wrote:
I'm beginning to be scared. how can somebody with one post just come and boast here.There are spies here watching us.How authentic is this showluv of a guy.
dont worry he has bin shown d way out.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 10:40

lexymillenium wrote:
Talking here for the first time, I think I love people here for diff. ideas contributed. I wish to learn more from people. Thanxs all.
painstakingly go tru d forum rules & regulation.u'll neva regret coming down here.Regards
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 10:49

abelite wrote:
Giboi wrote:
@abelite I told you not to quote without making any comment I won't torrents this again!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 10:51

Giboi wrote:
is not yet spoil!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 10:53

lexymillenium wrote:
welcome!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 10:58

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
abelite wrote:
Giboi wrote:
@abelite I told you not to quote without making any comment I won't torrents this again!!!!!!!!!!!!
He quoted. He said sometimes it is network issues
Back to top Go down
toah
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 11:03

aneke peter,boss i hail oooo.....i Just hope we get the best way to cook this our food that kips burning all the time
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 11:06

Gmailer wrote:
abelite wrote:
Giboi wrote:
network can be like that but when you see something like this try to write something on it again!!!!!!!!

Last edited by aneke peter chukwujekwu on 2013-06-17, 11:10; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 11:08

toah wrote:
aneke peter,boss i hail oooo.....i Just hope we get the best way to cook this our food that kips burning all the time
welcome!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Giboi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 11:29

Gmailer wrote:
abelite wrote:
Giboi wrote:
network can be like that but when you see something like this try to write something on it again!!!!!!!!
Thnks to everyone of u dat reply me.d sim has startd browsing now but b4 it start 2 brow i wl open &exist my opera 4 like 3times b4 it pick up.tnkx
Back to top Go down
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur
compaqRELOADED

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 13:33

@obodo seems LIKE U FORGOT WHAT YOU PROMISED AT 12pm TODAY ¥justsaying*
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 13:40

Giboi wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
abelite wrote:
Giboi wrote:
Thnks to everyone of u dat reply me.d sim has startd browsing now but b4 it start 2 brow i wl open &exist my opera 4 like 3times b4 it pick up.tnkx
thats d value of patience
Back to top Go down
akotaobi.hope7
Amateur
Amateur
akotaobi.hope7

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 14:57

abeliteGiboianeke peter chukwujekwuGmaileraneke peter chukwujekwuabeliteGiboiMY MTN SIM I HACKED ON FRIDAY REFUSED TO BROW SINCE YESTDAY NIGHT EVEN WIT MONEY.PLS I WANT TO CONFIRM WEITHER D SIN SPOILE.TNKS sometimes its network issues@abelite I told you not to quote without making any comment I won't torrents this again!!!!!!!!!!!!He quoted. He said sometimes it is network issues network can be like that but when you see something like this try to write something on it again!!!!!!!!Thnks to everyone of u dat reply me.d sim has startd browsing now but b4 it start 2 brow i wl open &exist my opera 4 like 3times b4 it pick up.tnkxthats d value of patience                When you connect the simcard. Allow it to for 1min before opening or browsing wit you opera. Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Kachi188
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 15:18

Abeg,make una show me d way, make i follow una enjoy..
@moderator, abeg o
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 16:11

Giboi wrote:

NO VEX OO OGA....WITH JUST YOUR 7 POSTS,U DON DEY WARN ME MAKE I NO QUOTE U....
.U ASKED A QUESTION AND I GAVE U AN ANSWER.....BUT BCOS PEOPLE LIKE YOU NO LIKE TO READ
TO KNOW IF YOUR POST WAS REPLIED,U WERE JUST WARNING ME.ITS SOMEONE ELSE THAT IS REASONABLE
THAT READ UR POST,SAW MY ANSWER TO UR QUESTION ,THAT WAS EVEN TELLING U THAT I DID NOT QUOTE U,
BUT THAT I REPLIED...NO WORRY I DON MARK UR NAME.....I NO GO NEAR YOUR POSTS AGAIN SIR...FORGIVE ME
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 16:20

Stevolat wrote:
Giboi wrote:
stop using d word hack here

NO MIND HIM JOOR.....HE IS VERY IGNORANT OF THE RULES OF THIS SITE...
SOMETHING THAT IS POSTED IN THE FRONT PAGE OF THIS SITE.
NO WONDER HE IS WARNING ME OVER RUBBISH BECOS HE HATES READING
Back to top Go down
justluv1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 16:23

abelite wrote:
Giboi wrote:

.U ASKED A QUESTION AND I GAVE U AN ANSWER.....BUT BCOS PEOPLE LIKE YOU NO LIKE TO READ
TO KNOW IF YOUR POST WAS REPLIED,U WERE JUST WARNING ME.ITS SOMEONE ELSE THAT IS REASONABLE
THAT READ UR POST,SAW MY ANSWER TO UR QUESTION ,THAT WAS EVEN TELLING U THAT I DID NOT QUOTE U,
BUT THAT I REPLIED...NO WORRY I DON MARK UR NAME.....I NO GO NEAR YOUR POSTS AGAIN SIR...FORGIVE ME
lwkm!
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 16:30

justluv1 wrote:
abelite wrote:
Giboi wrote:

lwkm!

NO BE JOKE OOO,ME I NO KNOW WHO D GUY BE.....SO MEK I JUST RESPECT MYSELF.
I AM VERY HUMBLE THATS WHY I GAIN ALOT FROM SO MANY MODERATORS HERE.
AND IF I DISCOVER ANYTHING,THEY ARE THE ONES I GIVE IT TO FIRST...ABEG I NO GET
BODY FOR WAHALA
Back to top Go down
toah
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 16:45

OBODO were are u bro? hope u hvnt 4gotten us ooo
Back to top Go down
makinson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 16:55

@Toah,u better look else where and dont xpect anyfin from him....i rest my case
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 18:20

What is happening here!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 18:31

Kachi188 wrote:
@moderator, abeg o
you are in the way already!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
toah
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 20:43

mehn  i tot we wud get sometin today..this place is dull today oo...wetin happen?
Back to top Go down
Kachi188
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 20:49

Kachi188 wrote:
@moderator, abeg o
u know wat i mean na....unto d matter at hand, i nid 2 learn hw to cook too, God bless
Back to top Go down
MTN_SPY
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 20:50

Is it still working?
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 20:55

toah wrote:
mehn  i tot we wud get sometin today..this place is dull today oo...wetin happen?
men no fit talk!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 20:58

Kachi188 wrote:
Kachi188 wrote:
@moderator, abeg o
u know wat i mean na....unto d matter at hand, i nid 2 learn hw to cook too, God bless
no problem just join the thread matter!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 20:59

MTN_SPY wrote:
Is it still working?
check by your self and give us testimony!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kachi188
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 21:19

@ aneke.. I have joined o...hoping 2 get something frm you o, UP NIGERIA, I KNOW SAY DEM GO ALWAYS MAKE ME PROUD!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 21:26

Kachi188 wrote:
@ aneke.. I have joined o...hoping 2 get something frm you o, UP NIGERIA, I KNOW SAY DEM GO ALWAYS MAKE ME PROUD!!
na so you welcome!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 21:52

makinson wrote:
@Toah,u better look else where and dont xpect anyfin from him....i rest my case
guy no dey talk dat way nau,he only want 2 confirm d tweak b4 posting it 4 ur enjoyment
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 21:58

w

Last edited by versace400 on 2013-06-17, 22:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 22:04

Remove the link!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hussein53
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 22:04

Pls. Can some1 pm the working emptyhen method, but am still flexing with the sim i did 2 days ago, just that it's not working on modem
Back to top Go down
houston2020
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 22:14

Aneke, plz I wuld appreciate if u culd pm d working tweak to my inbox, plz I was so busy tudae wiv my project in skul, I culdnt stay online , I also remember obodo was tew post it 12pm 2dae, I guess I missed out....plz obodo aneke yemiola, plz I wuld so love if any ov you can inbox me the working tweak....
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 22:26

People have started sending unneccesary pm when something was posted with simple english. Everybody should just go ahead and try it rather than asking questions.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 22:27

houston2020 wrote:
Aneke, plz I wuld appreciate if u culd pm d working tweak to my inbox, plz I was so busy tudae wiv my project in skul, I culdnt stay online , I also remember obodo was tew post it 12pm 2dae, I guess I missed out....plz obodo aneke yemiola, plz I wuld so love if any ov you can inbox me the working tweak....
please am not with any one for now!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 22:28

versace400 wrote:
People have started sending unneccesary pm when something was posted with simple english. Everybody should just go ahead and try it rather than asking questions.
if you are with it just share with me abeg!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
achonwa
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 22:35

pls my able admins pls i beg pls send me de new emptyhen abeg
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 22:36

@versace400 did you get me!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 22:38

achonwa wrote:
pls my able admins pls i beg pls send me de new emptyhen abeg
you they funny oh!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 22:53

Peter, i no quite undstand u.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 22:57

versace400 wrote:
how!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty2013-06-17, 23:03

versace400 wrote:
how!!!!!!!!!
What do u want me to share with u?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next