mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones

+119
hibeeke
gemstone13b
sunday4don
techniqueman
oladibash1
ofejize90
Iyke Philip
ayolomo1512
Willysoso
Nuphase
bola_yeni
skillin
Kay2cee
osteen
accordoum
lincolnola
danniyal
CCT LTD
emre4real
Tonychinedu
tolulope16
iykmora
Lullaby
izuakachinkoro
360man
Chilling
ulitox
world richest
slimvillian
Saintozone
hybayodedavid2
Seemek2me
xedyl
Akinte oluwole
dapsygold
osohomike
sckool
ikasemota76
cycluse
tony
akinis09
Songod
Drdanskills
analyst7
blackadam
ojasope
realman42
Swash
donstevon
boe
awoniyi
t2virus
sexxxsexxxy
Donchucky21
Olybra
sammytech
chuks24
smath68
Edoh
gyteeblack
Okoegualek
abelite01
Lordomasia
ancl
solutionmaaster
Fred007
bazzikk
gentlelionfta
ABOVE D LAW
hlord
†├┤ugß☼Y™
HKS
achonwa
Hussein53
MTN_SPY
justluv1
Gmailer
ebuka444
lexymillenium
olawale86
timire2
showluv
abelite
toah
houston2020
wharley
Attahir
Ashanty
doctor
akotaobi.hope7
obodo
makinson
charlex
Losaries
Swash4u
gidben
Segzykay
59pm
helnkay
Giboi
rengshuat
petesure
Kachi188
stainlez
compaqRELOADED
versace400
dogud
sub007
yemiola
peter pan
Stevolat
kunlegzy
brodavos
slide05
ajboy
towy821
valdblngx
smartdave
sunnydevess
123 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
sunnydevess
Professional
sunnydevess

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-15, 14:44

First topic message reminder :

slide05 wrote:
good morning everyone..

DUDE U DE CHAINA?

sammytech

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-22, 17:35

smartdave wrote:
may nt be working for you bt i did 1 mtn sim 2days ago which i confirmed working this morning...i did one again yesterday evening which i blv wil work 2moro when it wl be  exactly 2days since the activation day.,...so the 250k 2h trick is stil working....

Bro pls pm me d trick dats working... tnx all d best
sammytech

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-22, 17:38

pls guys is dr any one in portharcourt dat has currently done dis tricks and its working for u... pls alert cos it seems d trick its not working for me in portharcourt... Pls signal ursef
dogud
dogud

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-22, 18:08

where smartdave dey naaa we are waiting for ur method! Water make i put 4 fire dun boil since ooo but fud stuff no dey do post the fud stuff ooo b4 my kerosine go finish ooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
smartdave

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-22, 21:23

Sory Guyz i was just waiting to make sure it still rock....so here are the procedures,....
1. Transfer 250 to your mtn line. Or recharge 300.
2. After recharging or transfering...send 2h to 131,..Note you may send and check ur balance and discover they did nt take ur money....so resend it again and then check and you will notice they collected it.
3. Browse with it for some minutes..(5 mins or 10).
4. Remove the sim frm ur phone and keep....
5. After 24 hours, put it back and browse for 5 mins..then remove it again for another 24 hours...(but to cut it short after browsing with it the first time...remove and keep for 48 hours or even more than that in other to avoid mistakes.
6. After you are sure it has stayed 48 hours...put it back and start browsing...( dnt send them any msg even if they send you any during the process)..the 2 sims i did recently is working fine...
dogud
dogud

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-22, 21:32

@Smartdave i commot cap 4 u one bottle for ur head!!!!!
slide05

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-22, 21:38

thanks bro
peter pan
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-22, 21:54

smartdave wrote:
Sory Guyz i was just waiting to make sure it still rock....so here are the procedures,....
1. Transfer 250 to your mtn line. Or recharge 300.
2. After recharging or transfering...send 2h to 131,..Note you may send and check ur balance and discover they did nt take ur money....so resend it again and then check and you will notice they collected it.
3. Browse with it for some minutes..(5 mins or 10).
4. Remove the sim frm ur phone and keep....
5. After 24 hours, put it back and browse for 5 mins..then remove it again for another 24 hours...(but to cut it short after browsing with it the first time...remove and keep for 48 hours or even more than that in other to avoid mistakes.
6. After you are sure it has stayed 48 hours...put it back and start browsing...( dnt send them any msg even if they send you any during the process)..the 2 sims i did recently is working fine...
is't working!!!!!!!!!!
wharley

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-22, 21:55

@smartdave- are we to migrate to pulse or its independent of tariff plan?
petesure

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-22, 22:23

is it still working
kunlegzy
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-22, 22:50

ur money ll just be deducted for fun
smartdave

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-22, 23:09

you can migrate after subscribing..it worked for me..2day is making it the 4th day...
Stevolat

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-22, 23:10

Those who are craving 4 mtn magic tins watch out 4 one
Stevolat

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-22, 23:14

smartdave wrote:
you can migrate after subscribing..it worked for me..2day is making it the 4th day...
nice one bro seeing u sharing it
Stevolat

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-22, 23:15

loading..............my own method.
Stevolat

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-22, 23:20

Okay guys, much have been said about magic Sim and some people are still demanding for the new way of activating mtn magic sim.I felt it necessary to share it with the new comers, in the world of magic sim and those whose own had stopped working.

No stories, straight to the point and we are out of here.

How Can I Activate My Magic Sim Using 1hr Method?

1. Load #400 recharge card on your phone

2. Send BBDay to 21600. Wait till you get the BB subscription message that it is active

3. Call customer care to activate the 2Hrs Plan for you

4. Once the 2Hrs Plan is activated, and you confirm it

5. Remove your sim and keep it for 1Hr

6. After the 1hr, insert your sim back to your device and start browsing.

So easy and simple but risky. If you can’t risk it don’t try it.
Stevolat

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-22, 23:22

Try it & i believe ur testimony will change
versace400
versace400

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-22, 23:33

Stevolat wrote:

After one hour nko?
Losaries
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 00:03

Stevolat wrote:
wic 1 we wan to bliv self
makinson

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 01:11

weldone smart n dave, @ dave which apn to use?
peter pan
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 02:53

Stevolat wrote:
Those who are craving 4 mtn magic tins watch out 4 one
you fit do am oh!!!!!!!!!
peter pan
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 02:54

smartdave wrote:
Aiit!!!!!!!
yemiola
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 03:16

Stevolat wrote:
Okay guys, much have been said about magic Sim and some people are still demanding for the new way of activating mtn magic sim.I felt it necessary to share it with the new comers, in the world of magic sim and those whose own had stopped working.

2. Send BBDay to 21600. Wait till you get the BB subscription message that it is active

good, 

i still dont know why r ppl cant risk 400 for what worth more than 20k of data
Donchucky21
Donchucky21

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 04:17

Guess I will have to try it again
peter pan
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 06:05

Donchucky21 wrote:
better do!!!!!!!!!
tony

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 07:16

Stevolat wrote:

nice one bro.Oya ,those having difficulties activating theirs should use dat method
cycluse

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 08:11

Pls I have questions, how can I load 300 bucks on my mtn, I'm a first time mtn user
peter pan
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 08:16

cycluse wrote:
Pls I have questions, how can I load 300 bucks on my mtn, I'm a first time mtn user
hmmm, can't you recharge 200+100=300
Donchucky21
Donchucky21

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 08:25

but the bbday is #120 right?
makinson

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 08:39

weldone sunny .....pls which acces point is to b used cos i dont wan to waste anoda money o. @ sunny and yemiola
Ashanty

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 10:53

makinson wrote:
weldone sunny  .....pls which acces point is to b used cos i dont wan to waste anoda money o. @ sunny and yemiola
i suggest u first use normal accesspoint for 1 hour then switch to blackberry.net till the next day after expiration,that is how i did all my sims and it never fail me
makinson

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 11:43

thanks ashanti........pls cheek ur pm
akotaobi.hope7

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 14:30

Ashanty wrote:
makinson wrote:
weldone sunny  .....pls which acces point is to b used cos i dont wan to waste anoda money o. @ sunny and yemiola
i suggest u first use normal accesspoint for 1 hour then switch to blackberry.net till the next day after expiration,that is how i did all my sims and it never fail me                           
pls how old is ur sim u used the  400 box BB+2hrs method. because my own after two to three days it sriously slow down. pls i urgently need ur reply. thanks
Stevolat

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 14:45

Happy sunday 2 u all
akotaobi.hope7

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 15:17

Stevolat wrote:
Happy sunday 2 u all
same to u bro
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 15:42

Donchucky21 wrote:
but the bbday is #120 right?

Yap
dogud
dogud

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 16:03

smartdave wrote:
may nt be working for you bt i did 1 mtn sim 2days ago which i confirmed working this morning...i did one again yesterday evening which i blv wil work 2moro when it wl be exactly 2days since the activation day.,...so the 250k 2h trick is stil working....
bro pls check ur pm! Am waiting 4 ur reply!!!!!!!!!
ikasemota76

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 16:32

please i'm new here, i want to know if you can still hack your sim successfully
Swash
Swash

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 17:13

for new methods and how to make stable ur unlimited sim connection, pm me now!!!!!!!!
ikasemota76

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 17:37

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
Donchucky21 wrote:
better do!!!!!!!!!

do it with a new sim
ikasemota76

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 17:46

Swash wrote:
for new methods and how to make stable ur unlimited sim connection, pm me now!!!!!!!!
please send it to my box. I cannot send pm now, i am new here thanks
peter pan
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 17:53

Swash wrote:
drop am here abeg!!!!!!!
peter pan
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 17:54

ikasemota76 wrote:
the ward of h**k is not allowed here!!!!!!!!!
ikasemota76

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 18:51

ikasemota76 wrote:
the ward of h**k is not allowed here!!!!!!!!!
i am sorry ooo!!! The method still de work?
sammytech

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 19:41

guys is dr anyone in portharcourt dat I can get already made mtn unlimited sim ?... Pls show ursef
Swash4u
Swash4u

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 20:36

Swash wrote:
drop am here abeg!!!!!!!
i wish i can buh i can't cuz of my oga on at d top
peter pan
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 21:03

Swash4u wrote:
Swash wrote:
drop am here abeg!!!!!!!
i wish i can buh i can't cuz of my oga on at d top
which of your oga!!!!!!!!!!
sckool

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 21:35

thanks man
Stevolat

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 21:55

watching tins nooni
yemiola
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 22:53

cycluse wrote:
Pls I have questions, how can I load  300 bucks on my mtn, I'm a first time mtn user

Send d code to me I will load u up. Trust me.
osohomike

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty2013-06-23, 23:15

how can i mek my mtn brows unlimited.

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 9 Empty

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next