Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones

Go down 
+119
hibeeke
gemstone13b
sunday4don
techniqueman
oladibash1
ofejize90
Iyke Philip
ayolomo1512
Willysoso
Nuphase
bola_yeni
skillin
Kay2cee
osteen
accordoum
lincolnola
danniyal
CCT LTD
emre4real
Tonychinedu
tolulope16
iykmora
Lullaby
izuakachinkoro
360man
Chilling
ulitox
world richest
slimvillian
Saintozone
hybayodedavid2
Seemek2me
xedyl
Akinte oluwole
dapsygold
osohomike
sckool
ikasemota76
cycluse
tony
akinis09
Songod
Drdanskills
analyst7
blackadam
ojasope
realman42
Swash
donstevon
boe
awoniyi
t2virus
sexxxsexxxy
Donchucky21
Olybra
sammytech
chuks24
smath68
Edoh
gyteeblack
Okoegualek
abelite01
Lordomasia
ancl
solutionmaaster
Fred007
bazzikk
gentlelionfta
ABOVE D LAW
hlord
†├┤ugß☼Y™
HKS
achonwa
Hussein53
MTN_SPY
justluv1
Gmailer
ebuka444
lexymillenium
olawale86
timire2
showluv
abelite
toah
houston2020
wharley
Attahir
Ashanty
doctor
akotaobi.hope7
obodo
makinson
charlex
Losaries
Swash4u
gidben
Segzykay
59pm
helnkay
Giboi
rengshuat
petesure
Kachi188
stainlez
compaqRELOADED
versace400
dogud
sub007
yemiola
peter pan
Stevolat
kunlegzy
brodavos
slide05
ajboy
towy821
valdblngx
smartdave
sunnydevess
123 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

Sex : male

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-15, 14:44

First topic message reminder :

slide05 wrote:
good morning everyone..

DUDE U DE CHAINA?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-25, 07:46

yemiola wrote:
Am coming home soon my last course which is 3D is being postponed till late July and August.
I miss home o. I miss my eba. Since I left I no see eba chop.
e be like say u love eba?
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-25, 08:37

stainlez wrote:
MY MOST RELIABLE SIM HAS STOPPED WORKING.... AND MY BACK UP IS TELLING ME 50% DATA REMAINING.... THE UNLIMITED TIME IS NEAR .... WATCH OUT GUYS

IF URS IS STILL WORKING.... ENJOY UR MONEY
Are u sure dat d sim was fully registered b4 cooking it?
Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-25, 08:49

Stevolat wrote:
stainlez wrote:
MY MOST RELIABLE SIM HAS STOPPED WORKING.... AND MY BACK UP IS TELLING ME 50% DATA REMAINING.... THE UNLIMITED TIME IS NEAR .... WATCH OUT GUYS

is it 0nly register sim can 1 cook n1?
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-25, 09:13

Naija with free thing!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
brodavos
Amateur
Amateur
brodavos

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-25, 09:35

one of a sudden one of my mtn (activated,registerd) line disconnected,i have tried to reinsert the sim back to my fone but d sim card is inactive,mtn unlimited the end is almost near, but still flexing with another sim
Back to top Go down
Saintozone
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-25, 10:02

Swash wrote:
for new methods and how to make stable ur unlimited sim connection, pm me now!!!!!!!!
plz pm me,am new here.cant pm
Back to top Go down
justluv1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-25, 10:48

Finally got my sim working! Wish i had 3G here
Back to top Go down
makinson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-25, 11:09

@ justluv1 which mtd did u use pls
Back to top Go down
dogud
Amateur
Amateur
dogud

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-25, 14:57

@smartdave pls check ur pm if u cum online am waiting 4 ur reply!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
smartdave
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-25, 15:40

i and my big bros are still rocking....what i noticed in this forum is..smbdy will paste a method he used that work 4 him...insteady of you guys going to do what he did....you kept waiting to knw if smbdy hv confirmd what he posted,.....thats vry bad, anytime u see smbdy post something...if you got what the prson is saying, just go and try it cos time is nt waiting for anybdy...and you knw mtn are nt smiling at all...
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-25, 16:00

raise ur hand if u successfully subscribe to 2h plan in the last 3 days and got ur sim working now?
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-25, 16:25

Losaries wrote:
Stevolat wrote:
stainlez wrote:
MY MOST RELIABLE SIM HAS STOPPED WORKING.... AND MY BACK UP IS TELLING ME 50% DATA REMAINING.... THE

UNLIMITED TIME IS NEAR .... WATCH OUT GUYS

is it 0nly register sim can 1 cook n1?

@Stevo the sim is fully registered, and is even back on line nw sef.

Back to top Go down
smartdave
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-25, 16:54

guys if you still want to browse with mtn....whether magic or no magic...rush nw nd check it. At my tread.just posted it nw, plz testify if it is working ooo...since you guyz wants confirmation!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-25, 18:09

smartdave wrote:
i and my big bros are still rocking....what i noticed in this forum is..smbdy will paste a method he used that work 4 him...insteady of you guys going to do what he did....you kept waiting to knw if smbdy hv confirmd what he posted,.....thats vry bad, anytime u see smbdy post something...if you got what the prson is saying, just go and try it cos time is nt waiting for anybdy...and you knw mtn are nt smiling at all...
gbam!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
slimvillian
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-25, 19:53

the mtn unlimited is still working oh
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-25, 21:53

Members pls beware of 106 to 131 on ur mtn magic sim ooo.
Here is my strory: I have this sim that was part of the first generation magic sims. And since then it has been browsing up till today when mtn hammered it. Since the day i did magic things on the sim, it ususally browse whenever it choose when it convenients for it browse. What i mean is that it works nt always. Sometimes, i will disconnect and connect like five times before it started browsing bt anytime it browse, it browse very well. So i have been used to its style of life bt it doesnt connect in the night at all. I discussed this with a friend of mine and he said 106 to 131 will do the magic and it will be healed. I sent the code, mtn told me i have used 130 mins of the 2hrs. After then i tried to browse and it refused, i try to connect the sim like 20times no way. I sent 2 to 131, it says account expired, i sent 106 again, it says insuficient balance and since then the sim has refused to browse no matter every tricks i have adopted. Pls dont be a victim. Eventhough the sim was epileptic bt am used to its style but now it is gone forever.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-25, 22:33

versace400 wrote:
Here is my strory: I have this sim that was part of the first generation magic sims. And since then it has been browsing up till today when mtn hammered it. Since the day i did magic things on the sim, it ususally browse whenever it choose when it convenients for it browse. What i mean is that it works nt always. Sometimes, i will disconnect and connect like five times before it started browsing bt anytime it browse, it browse very well. So i have been used to its style of life bt it doesnt connect in the night at all. I discussed this with a friend of mine and he said 106 to 131 will do the magic and it will be healed. I sent the code, mtn told me i have used 130 mins of the 2hrs. After then i tried to browse and it refused, i try to connect the sim like 20times no way. I sent 2 to 131, it says account expired, i sent 106 again, it says insuficient balance and since then the sim has refused to browse no matter every tricks i have adopted. Pls dont be a victim. Eventhough the sim was epileptic bt am used to its style but now it is gone forever.
you made a pure comment!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gidben
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-25, 22:51

justluv1 wrote:
Finally got my sim working! Wish i had 3G here
So u experience D̶̲̥̅̊ same pro I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ur area?
I alwaays find it difficult †̥ browse with high speed, very slow a thing
Back to top Go down
gidben
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-25, 22:55

versace400 wrote:
I have D̶̲̥̅̊ same experience on one of Mγ̲̣̣̥ sim. All codes sent were abortive
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-25, 23:14

mtn magic sims instability
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-25, 23:18

smartdave wrote:
hmm! u've made ur point
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-25, 23:21

Stevolat wrote:
smartdave wrote:
hmm! u've made ur point
@stevolet check your Pm!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
awoniyi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 08:13

Hala @ al,Av got an etisalat tweak dat browse and download. and i wil wanna share it with those dat ar unable to activate unlimited sim.Am nt usin it bcos av got more than enough unlimited sims,instead of allowin it to keep on wastin i fil i shld share it.(it workn fine).so shld i post it here.it dont wanna lose my acc bcos of postin.they've ban me more five times,dat why i dont like postin any how.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 08:17

Go and drop whatever you have at the etisalat tips thread
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 08:24

awoniyi wrote:
Hala @ al,Av got an etisalat tweak dat browse and download. and i wil wanna share it with those dat ar unable to activate unlimited sim.Am nt usin it bcos av got more than enough unlimited sims,instead of allowin it to keep on wastin i fil i shld share it.(it workn fine).so shld i post it here.it dont wanna lose my acc bcos of postin.they've ban me more five times,dat why i dont like postin any how.
we d't nd whatever u bring come cos u hv bn reported to me hw u do scam pplz on this forum, u we nvr gt it done hre again cos am always watching.
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 08:28

hapi day!
Back to top Go down
dogud
Amateur
Amateur
dogud

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 08:29

@smartdave check ur pm naaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
awoniyi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 08:41

Hw many ppl did i scammed?pls they shld indicate. Av transact wit pple like yemiola,boe etc .Ask them did i scam them?i deliver as i promised.infact i'm transactin one nw with sammytech.ask him wether i scam him or deliver to him. No be fight.am just tryn to help.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 09:58

awoniyi wrote:
Hw many ppl did i scammed?pls they shld indicate. Av transact wit pple like yemiola,boe etc .Ask them did i scam them?i deliver as i promised.infact i'm transactin one nw with sammytech.ask him wether i scam him or deliver to him. No be fight.am just tryn to help.
i no wht am saying, whoever is transactin wit you do it @ his/her own risk cos you are nt among moderators or admins who hv right under the law of this site to transactin any kind of business n this forum.
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 10:10

ancl wrote:
awoniyi wrote:
i no wht am saying, whoever is transactin wit you do it @ his/her own risk cos you are nt among moderators or admins who hv right under the law of this site to transactin any kind of business n this forum.

SUPPORTED!!!
Back to top Go down
justluv1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 10:22

makinson wrote:
@ justluv1 which mtd did u use pls

BIS+2H
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 10:28

If u have ur magic sim working very well for u, hold on tight to it ooo. Dont even try and borrow anybody at all. Cos any little mistake from u, it is blocked. Mtn is really fighting this battle seriously. Bbcday and 2h was done on 2sims 2days ago and the sims were made to wait for 48hrs so than they can cook very well. Bt surprisingly after 48hrs, u guys cant believe the sim started showing 25 percent, 50 percent till they were exhausted and stopped browsing immediately. That is why i said if u've already made magic sim that is blazing very well, hold on tight to it ooo.

Last edited by versace400 on 2013-06-26, 10:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 10:28

ancl wrote:
awoniyi wrote:
gbam!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 10:33

versace400 wrote:
If u have ur magic sim working very well for u, hold on tight to it ooo. Dont even try and borrow anybody at all. Cos any little mistake from u, it is blocked. Mtn is really fighting this battle seriously. Bbcday and 2h was done on 2sims 2days ago and the sims were made to wait for 48hrs so than they can cook very well. Bt surprisingly after 48hrs, u guys cant believe the sim started showing 25 percent, 50 percent till they were exhausted and stopped browsing immediately. That is why i said if u've already made magic sim that is blazing very well, hold on tight to it ooo.
ARE U SAYING WE CAN NT COOK A NEW SIM AGAIN
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 10:34

versace400 wrote:

Good Advice.
Back to top Go down
ulitox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 11:16

versace400 wrote:

Bro i had a problem like dat. The problm i guessed was d server timer didnt start countin until d 48th hour. Anyway i sent 2H to 131 once. frm oga Yemiola's advce, lo and behold it came up
Back to top Go down
Chilling
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 11:26

my magic sim browsing is becoming too slow during the day, i can barely open a site in 5mins, any help with that guys? i have downloaded hotstop shield but that one even makes it worse.
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 11:38

ulitox wrote:
versace400 wrote:

Bro i had a problem like dat. The problm i guessed was d server timer didnt start countin until d 48th hour. Anyway i sent 2H to 131 once. frm oga Yemiola's advce, lo and behold it came up
U mean u sent 2h to 131 with another 250 or with 0.00 naira
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 12:47

Chilling wrote:
my magic sim browsing is becoming too slow during the day, i can barely open a site in 5mins, any help with that guys? i have downloaded hotstop shield but that one even makes it worse.

I guess you are a new subscriber to emptyhen internet, else you would have known that slow speed during the day time is typical of that network. The best time to enjoy the stuff is in the night.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 12:50

Thank God for my safe trip. I just got home

The sim I configured last befoe i travelled was not working then now it is blowing on my iPad.

Hurray, but I can't remember the package I put on it. I think it was 100 box then.

Wetin concern me self make I dey enjoy dey go
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 13:01

yemiola wrote:
Thank God for my safe trip. I just got home

The sim I configured last befoe i travelled was not working then now it is blowing on my iPad.

Hurray, but I can't remember the package I put on it. I think it was 100 box then.

Wetin concern me self make I dey enjoy dey go

You are welcome back bro. We thank God for your safe trip.
Back to top Go down
Chilling
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 13:12

Am waiting guys...
Back to top Go down
izuakachinkoro
Amateur
Amateur
izuakachinkoro

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 13:32

Guys sim i configured last week and it stopped that is mtn-data send say all don finish. I just send reset and 106 guys come see flash light speed. I don die oooheee
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 13:41

izuakachinkoro wrote:
Guys sim i configured last week and it stopped that is mtn-data send say all don finish. I just send reset and 106 guys come see flash light speed. I don die oooheee
I dont believe it. Cos everyone knows reset has stopped working for a long time. Even 106 will only make ur sim to expire and stopped working.
Back to top Go down
Swash4u
Amateur
Amateur
Swash4u

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 14:02

versace400 wrote:
izuakachinkoro wrote:
I dont believe it. Cos everyone knows reset has stopped working for a long time. Even 106 will only make ur sim to expire and stopped working.
d guy fuck up, so he wan make we join am fuck up too . So pls stop deceiving ppl by givin wrong information. Be warned!!!
Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 14:31

NaWAH 4 ALL OF US O. wu go giv us workin tweak na. i need to activatet 1 new sim nw nw pls
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 15:10

Make I go register my sim tomorrow. Pc and mobile collabo.= enjoyment galore.
Back to top Go down
Lullaby
Amateur
Amateur
Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 15:21

Pls, I need you guys to give me those 250h and 100h methods of obtaining the free mb. And what to do to the message center. Thank alot
Back to top Go down
dogud
Amateur
Amateur
dogud

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 16:13

@Smartdave am using my sim to browse! i just wnt to knw whether the sim is fully hack or is there anytin i wld stil do after using ur method,wen am cooking the sim after 24hr and i browse for 10 min and mtn update me dat i ve use 25% of my data i remove the sim and keep it 4 another 24hr after it has completed 48hr i put bak the sim mtn do not update me whether my 2hr plan has expire either do they update me of u ve use 25% of ur bundle cus am being browsing wit na for 30min i hope is fully hack or is there anytin i wld stil do??
Back to top Go down
dogud
Amateur
Amateur
dogud

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty2013-06-26, 17:01

Wat i shld i do naaa the sim stop browsing and i sent 103 to 131 and they say i ve use 120 min 2hr and dat my sim is stil active and the sim started browsing again am confuse ooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next