Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones

Go down 
+119
hibeeke
gemstone13b
sunday4don
techniqueman
oladibash1
ofejize90
Iyke Philip
ayolomo1512
Willysoso
Nuphase
bola_yeni
skillin
Kay2cee
osteen
accordoum
lincolnola
danniyal
CCT LTD
emre4real
Tonychinedu
tolulope16
iykmora
Lullaby
izuakachinkoro
360man
Chilling
ulitox
world richest
slimvillian
Saintozone
hybayodedavid2
Seemek2me
xedyl
Akinte oluwole
dapsygold
osohomike
sckool
ikasemota76
cycluse
tony
akinis09
Songod
Drdanskills
analyst7
blackadam
ojasope
realman42
Swash
donstevon
boe
awoniyi
t2virus
sexxxsexxxy
Donchucky21
Olybra
sammytech
chuks24
smath68
Edoh
gyteeblack
Okoegualek
abelite01
Lordomasia
ancl
solutionmaaster
Fred007
bazzikk
gentlelionfta
ABOVE D LAW
hlord
†├┤ugß☼Y™
HKS
achonwa
Hussein53
MTN_SPY
justluv1
Gmailer
ebuka444
lexymillenium
olawale86
timire2
showluv
abelite
toah
houston2020
wharley
Attahir
Ashanty
doctor
akotaobi.hope7
obodo
makinson
charlex
Losaries
Swash4u
gidben
Segzykay
59pm
helnkay
Giboi
rengshuat
petesure
Kachi188
stainlez
compaqRELOADED
versace400
dogud
sub007
yemiola
peter pan
Stevolat
kunlegzy
brodavos
slide05
ajboy
towy821
valdblngx
smartdave
sunnydevess
123 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

Sex : male

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-06-15, 14:44

First topic message reminder :

slide05 wrote:
good morning everyone..

DUDE U DE CHAINA?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
dogud
Amateur
Amateur
dogud

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-02, 22:45

All hack sim are started working again test ur own na Peace!!!!!
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-02, 22:59

still sleeping here
Back to top Go down
ayolomo1512
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-02, 23:09

Mine is still deducting my money ooo. And its stop working dis nite
Back to top Go down
Iyke Philip
Senior
Senior

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 00:13

Every where you go and every site you login all that is talked about is magic sim shoting down. I know we all need the magic sim but I think there is nothing wrong for Obodo to wait for the present heat and talk of magic sim not working to calm down befor he post any solution he have - that is if he really have it. However, Obodo if you really have the solution and you think is "case proved" and no risk of shotting down altogether - please share cus your boys dey your back dey hail ohhh!
Back to top Go down
makinson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 00:50

obodo has notin to offer. Take it or leave it. Is dis his first time to proclaim wat he dont av on top of unnessary adulation he wan receive.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 04:45

ayolomo1512 wrote:
Mine is still deducting my money ooo. And its stop working dis nite
go and buy bundle!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 04:49

dogud wrote:
All hack sim are started working again test ur own na Peace!!!!!
the word h**k is totally wrong!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 05:03

MTN employs an Indian hacker who was flown into
the country
some days ago, his main aim and contract is to track
down all
Magic sims in which he has started since 3 days ago,
my own 3
sims were tracked down today in which the Indian
expert has
promised to put smile in the face of MTN by tracking
down all
magic sims in few days time, watchout... Tell others
about it!
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 05:33

indian will come and go. he has not stop that of his country. na our own he come dey find. alatoju ran
Back to top Go down
ofejize90
Novice
Novice
ofejize90

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 05:52

obodo wrote:
unlimited sim fully back again with just simple trick MTN nah me go kill you cheiiiiiiiiiii seeeeeeeeeee speeeeeeeeeed

i dont understand oh. U claim ur sims r workin, one single thing about how to get it done,u didnt say. What kind of human being does dat make u? U want ur fellow men in d house to start beggin u? Even if u dont want to make it public,why dont u tell men to indicate den u'll pm dem? Not good oh!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 06:03

yemiola wrote:
indian will come and go. he has not stop that of his country. na our own he come dey find. alatoju ran
I wonder oh!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 06:37

who will be our JESUS or MUHAMMED that will deliver us. we are in great pains. GOD hear the cry of ur ppl.
Back to top Go down
smartdave
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 06:39

guys there is hope..yesterday evening, my sim started working...even that of my brother...bt after a while it stopped..so just keep all your hacked sim safe,,.bcos onces an arrow is always an arrow, hacked sim is hacked sim...it wil be back soon!..for now. I activated my sim on 1st of july and its still working,.2day is the 3rd day.o.o.oh
Back to top Go down
iykmora
Amateur
Amateur
iykmora

Location : tree top wit a dish, lnbf, decoder, tv set and power supply

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 06:46

hacked on da 1st...? Bros my pm is knockin on ur door. Pls i fit get d method u used?
Back to top Go down
smartdave
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 06:50

no pm for nw...i do post everything here bt i want to verify, the method will be out at exactly one week if its still working...,.i did it on first,..the method will be out on sunday this week
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 06:54

smartdave wrote:
no pm for nw...i do post everything here bt i want to verify, the method will be out at exactly one week if its still working...,.i did it on first,..the method will be out on sunday this week

men, it is just too long.
Back to top Go down
iykmora
Amateur
Amateur
iykmora

Location : tree top wit a dish, lnbf, decoder, tv set and power supply

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 06:59

walahi...itz well
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 07:00

hmmmm
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 07:01

where is kunlegzy. guy u dey scarce o
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 07:05

there u r. how ur side b now
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 07:10

yemiola wrote:
my most trusted sim was silent yesterday after exactly 11 months, but surprised none of my customers has called me.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 07:14

believe me they didnot call u because they av enjoyed it. just. except for those that av not enjoyed it that would give u a call
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 07:25

OBODO we are all waiting to hear from you.

to all trying hard to resurrect our sims, i say thank you
Back to top Go down
oladibash1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 07:26

I need unlimited mtn sim. Anyone who can help?
Back to top Go down
techniqueman
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 07:35

yemiola wrote:
goodmorning my grate poeple.our cookd eba nd egbusi is stil going wel.i cookd one yesterday nd it was cookd wel.my old cookd pando stil d go wel.u can even cook eba tday tday no waiting for 24hrs.here we go:lood 250.don't subscrib to 2hr yet.first send 2 to 131 nd wait til u get reply.when get reply text 2h to 131 ritaway.when u ar subscrib to 2hr plan,flex til u finish everything.makshure u d chek msg wey dey d giv u.d moment u see u hav exusted all ur egbusi just send reset to 131 nd u wil get a msg dat ur plan is been resetd.text 106 to 131 nd go londom.if is not conecting dat moment drop for some hrs nd fise back.try dis nd giv ur testimony.note:u can also drop for 24hr after u subscrib nd flex for 30minits b4 u complite but u follo d end process.stay cul.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 07:38

OBODO we are all waiting to hear from you.

to all trying hard to resurrect our sims, i say thank you
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 07:42

techniqueman wrote:
yemiola wrote:
goodmorning my grate poeple.our cookd eba nd egbusi is stil going wel.i cookd one yesterday nd it was cookd wel.my old cookd pando stil d go wel.u can even cook eba cul.

thank u my guy
Back to top Go down
Nuphase
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 07:54

Guys all down sims will stil work again...they forget to apply one protocol...some of my friends own start browsing even this morning
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 07:58

Shey na like this e go dey go.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 08:09

if urs has come back pls testify
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 08:20

Sleeping peal... Argh! Omo I dey vex for EMTHEN OOO. I go port go AIRTEL oooo
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 08:27

stainlez wrote:
Sleeping peal... Argh! Omo I dey vex for EMTHEN OOO. I go port go AIRTEL oooo
hmm people want to kill them self!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 08:29

yemiola wrote:
who will be our JESUS or MUHAMMED that will deliver us. we are in great pains. GOD hear the cry of ur ppl.
please don't make me laugh oh!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 08:32

smartdave wrote:
guys there is hope..yesterday evening, my sim started working...even that of my brother...bt after a while it stopped..so just keep all your hacked sim safe,,.bcos onces an arrow is always an arrow, hacked sim is hacked sim...it wil be back soon!..for now. I activated my sim on 1st of july and its still working,.2day is the 3rd day.o.o.oh
the word H**K is prohibited here!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 08:35

iykmora wrote:
hacked on da 1st...? Bros my pm is knockin on ur door. Pls i fit get d method u used?
people doesn't want to listen that the ward HACK is prohibited here!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
makinson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 08:38

mtn is rewarding pple with 1gig,so if ur sim or ur friend's sim browse dis morin,tel him to dial *559#....ur compenciation is there.
Back to top Go down
ulitox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 08:55

Anyway i am using mtn bis on my windows 8 phone. I heard 1,500 bis s unlimited. Dat its d 1000 dat is 350mb. Is dis true?
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 08:55

For una information I want to make it clear to every members in this thread here. If I see anybody again use a ward of *HACK* that person must surely receive a punishment weather good or bad. Notice that in mind!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ulitox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 09:05

yemiola wrote:
My advise is that u should keep ur sims without doing any codes on it.
if it is temporarilly they will still work but if u av alter the configuration it will make it not to work

i still believe it is a plug and play that is happening.

i will call cc to confirm if 2h is now active on their system

brother nothin lik daat oh. If u had money on d sim nd u were charged fr it, den forget it. I recall wen two of my sims did daat last year,wch were magiked usin two hr trick. One went of july nd dey chargd me frdata, it neva came bck. Later i made anoda nd it went off novemba in a similar way. Den i suceeded in anoda one dat went off feb 14 2013, it went out all of a sudden wen i got a whatsapp msg, dey sent a msg sayin ur last session was 569kb nd was xxnaira nd my balance was 3.38maira. Ahhh! I was furious. I waited fr two daiz it didnt wrk. Den i did anoda sim feb 16 wch went off gestrdy in a similar way so bro. Trust me. It aint comin bck. Just redo, wait fr new trick or continue ur ljfe. ###experience
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 09:08

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
For una information I want to make it clear to every members in this thread here. If I see anybody again use a ward of *HACK* that person must surely receive a punishment weather good or bad. Notice that in mind!!!!!!!!!!!

i don dey vex. this na second issue the KOKO na how to make my sim connect and blouse. LOL
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 09:14

yemiola wrote:
aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:

i don dey vex. this na second issue the KOKO na how to make my sim connect and blouse. LOL
I don't know but the ward is prohibited here!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hlord
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 09:17

Congratulations to those who av not tempered with their eMTy N magic sim during the break in magic sim browsing transmission.... Put your sim back and continue browsing cos it's your right to browse free.... Note: it is wat used to paste this but as at the tym am writing this, the network is still unstable so bear with eMpTy N
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 09:32

hlord wrote:
Congratulations to those who av not tempered with their eMTy N magic sim during the break in magic sim browsing transmission.... Put your sim back and continue browsing cos it's your right to browse free.... Note: it is wat used to paste this but as at the tym am writing this, the network is still unstable so bear with eMpTy N

NOT WORKING HERE
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 09:40

yemiola wrote:
hlord wrote:

NOT WORKING HERE
Same here
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 09:41

I DONT KNOW Y WE LIKE TO DECEIVE OURSELVES. AS FAR AS AM CONCERN NOTHING IS WORKING FOR NOW.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 09:43

Am going to get bbc on my ipad. i hope it is still unlimited download till month end
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 09:45

elemi loma last
Back to top Go down
techniqueman
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 09:46

yemiola wrote:
I DONT KNOW Y WE LIKE TO DECEIVE OURSELVES. AS FAR AS AM CONCERN NOTHING IS WORKING FOR NOW.
guy is working wel.am using d last one i cookd to post dis.al my old ones ar going ecept only one.al d ones i cookd new ar perfect.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 09:51

techniqueman wrote:
yemiola wrote:
guy is working wel.am using d last one i cookd to post dis.al my old ones ar going ecept only one.al d ones i cookd new ar perfect.

u r lucky then.
by the way when was ur last cooking
Back to top Go down
techniqueman
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty2013-07-03, 09:54

yemiola wrote:
techniqueman wrote:
yemiola wrote:

u r lucky then.
by the way when was ur last cooking
pm me ur phone no.let me cal u nd tel u wat to do nd it wil work for u.am waiting.note:dis:it u want ur food to cook wel u must migrate to mtn pulse.dat is 406 to 131.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones   mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

mtn unlimited free browsing for pc and phones
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next