Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?

Go down 
+39
Rondy
Y-KEM
wallyjohnny
boe
orlarmy
shamsu11
Americas_man
olaseni
Lala-deuce
abbeylee
albind2011
Starpryde
eke kingsley nduka
Jerryk
gaspardchung
emmaxs
adewoyin
fluzy7
moschnitnt
sombel
ekkywolex
shuttle35gh
hayzee
vandalgsm
ARISEKOLADE
famocool
deeplo
ulitox
yemiola
louismikkyfun
kwame gabriel
carbo
FreedomUserGhana
prettyddd
abou1
usaijo
John bull
Drdanskills
Precious4luv
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty
PostSubject: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-12, 19:34

WENT THE SOFTWARE WILL EXPIRE ?
THE MULTICHOICE COMPANY THEY PREPARING TO PAY W3 SATELLITE AND DONGLE CHINE COMPANY .
IS TIME CHINE COMPANY LET AS THE TROUT ABOUT WORTH IS GOING ON BETTINE MULTI CHOICE , DEALERS DAM ?????? .
[left][img][/img] Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-12, 22:41

How far is this negotiation between Multi choice and Dongle Chine comp
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-12, 23:23

Heard it's underway
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-12, 23:25

This is naija mind you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-13, 04:42

what about other satelite poviders... is it only multichoice!; nonsense
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-13, 18:54

Cos they are the most HIT!
Back to top Go down
usaijo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-13, 19:43

i don't really care
Back to top Go down
usaijo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-13, 19:45

what about the hd using sim will it go off too?
Back to top Go down
usaijo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-13, 19:48

can some body help me,my hawk is showing the red light and adapter is working
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-13, 19:50

God no go gree 4 dem. Dem b greedy pple 10300 per month.2much.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-14, 08:22

Why are you people so afraid?
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-14, 09:32

i just dey pray cos i dey gbadun dis tin.
Back to top Go down
prettyddd
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-15, 22:54

There is a reason behind that...i discussed with my dealer and was explained that they planned to charge back after sometime of usage thats when they introduced the new software but they haven't agreed on the technology backing this yet. The truth is the Dongle wont stop working but they will be charging back after perhaps a year of usage for renewal. DSTV cant buy off the W3A because it is a company running the operation for the Dongle.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-16, 00:37

abou1 wrote:
i just dey pray cos i dey gbadun dis tin.

I dey feel u my brother!
Back to top Go down
FreedomUserGhana
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-16, 09:35

Joshuaghana@, Which school did you attend. You are disgracing Ghana why, Your bad English is
scaring the whole house. The avatar dongle is not going off and Dstv does not even know where the servers running the satellite keys are. So there is no way they can shut the system down.
I have been told there are some companies in china who are cloning the original avatar dongle and because they are not sure of what they are doing, the only way to keep them in business is to tell their clients the dongle will go off within a year of usage. The original microbox that was produced by a company from china has being running since 2002. Also why have they not been able to shut down those running CCcam with internet to decode their satellite signals.
STOP ALL THIS HOAX. FTA FOR LIFE
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-16, 09:49

thank u my broda.
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-16, 15:29

The story of Dongle will NEVER end. Understood Mr Joshua? have u been able to use this stuff? may be not. U should try to get one for ur self or if u can't afford then i will help u free of charge so u can stop being jealous OKEY......
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-16, 16:31

@carbo, please always use encouraging words on guys, that are only objecting on what they hear.
@all, if Multichoice Africa like they should go extra-miles, we are falso following up.
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-16, 16:42

Precious4luv wrote:
@carbo, please always use encouraging words on guys, that are only objecting on what they hear.
@all, if Multichoice Africa like they should go extra-miles, we are falso following up.

OK i now understand what he meant. SORRY for that Mr Joshua.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-16, 16:59

Gud.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-17, 16:22

FreedomUserGhana wrote:
Joshuaghana@, Which school did you attend. You are disgracing Ghana why, Your bad English is
scaring the whole house. The avatar dongle is not going off and Dstv does not even know where the servers running the satellite keys are. So there is no way they can shut the system down.
I have been told there are some companies in china who are cloning the original avatar dongle and because they are not sure of what they are doing, the only way to keep them in business is to tell their clients the dongle will go off within a year of usage. The original microbox that was produced by a company from china has being running since 2002. Also why have they not been able to shut down those running CCcam with internet to decode their satellite signals.
lol!
Back to top Go down
kwame gabriel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-21, 09:40

I'm afraid i just sold 20 dongles 2 my costomers , and today they are complaining that
is not working . pls could anybody help with a new update. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
louismikkyfun
Amateur
Amateur
louismikkyfun

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-21, 09:44

it will be back b4 the end of today
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-21, 09:47

Precious4luv wrote:

my guy it is high time for the follow up. avatar dongle is down
Back to top Go down
ulitox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-21, 10:38

I never use my own o. I just got mine a day ago. abeg, oga Jb and other gurus, make una discover o. i never even watch any channel
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-21, 10:42

some stations are back now. soon they will all be back
Back to top Go down
deeplo
Amateur
Amateur
deeplo

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-21, 13:06

Ppl... whatever DSTV plan to do it will never work.. they are the biggest thief ole barawo in this world.right now dongle is back and am about to watch Norwich city vs Stoke city...
abeg make una enjoy

FTA FOR LIFE
Back to top Go down
FreedomUserGhana
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-22, 09:10

kwame gabriel @ Call me am in Ghana(Accra) and let me see how best I can help you
Back to top Go down
FreedomUserGhana
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-22, 09:14

Kwame gabriel@ my number is 0248279288 bounce
Back to top Go down
famocool
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-24, 16:45

Please, can someone help me out because all the DSTV Channel on my Avatar is gone
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-24, 17:08

please is there any solution to this all dstv on my avatar as gone please, but am wacth ss3 on nss7
Back to top Go down
vandalgsm
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-24, 17:25

hello mate the dongle is off here in ghana all sports chanels went off yesternight and this morning all chanels are down
Back to top Go down
FreedomUserGhana
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-24, 17:35

Now that the Dongle is off, We will see fellas trooping to this forum for help. You are all welcome afro + lol! = affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-24, 17:57

i dont think its wrong for brothers in need to come for help.the point is the avatar is off so what can we do to save the situation.
Back to top Go down
FreedomUserGhana
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-25, 09:59

My Friend From China Called me this morning, He says they have contacted w4 and they are upgrading their system and also replacing old decoders to new ones. Even those with old decoders u can't get the sports channels.
My friend in China says they will soon change all their decoders and buy the new w4 smart card. So all the new channels will be back very soon. Let keep our fingers crossed.
What a Face
Back to top Go down
hayzee
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-25, 10:56

stop mentioning providers name.u re putting this website on greater risk.
Back to top Go down
shuttle35gh
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-25, 17:20

Hello. My dongle is 100 percent active.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-25, 17:31

shuttle35gh wrote:

Good for u!
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-25, 17:46

FreedomUserGhana wrote:
Now that the Dongle is off, We will see fellas trooping to this forum for help. You are all welcome afro + lol! = affraid
now i know the real world.
Back to top Go down
ekkywolex
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-26, 07:14

@FREEDOMUSERGHANA' I Concur wit ya, let them keep trying. we shall overcome
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-26, 07:17

na we go win.
Back to top Go down
sombel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-26, 08:05

shuttle35gh wrote:

why some dongles are working and others are off ? My dongle is off since saturday on NSS7, W4 and hotbird and when i heard some poeple saying it's on at them i am really confused.
Question:
which channel on W3A do you let the Avatar2 dongle on ?

Notes: i got theses packages descrambled on saturaday only : Dstv, canal+horizon, Jsc sport+1....+10 (hotbird) and SCT sex channels ( hotbird).
I alraedy try to flas my avatar2 with the latest firmware but it always off.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-26, 08:26

sombel wrote:
shuttle35gh wrote:

why some dongles are working and others are off ? My dongle is off since saturday on NSS7, W4 and hotbird and when i heard some poeple saying it's on at them i am really confused.
Question:

Notes: i got theses packages descrambled on saturaday only : Dstv, canal+horizon, Jsc sport+1....+10 (hotbird) and SCT sex channels ( hotbird).
update it.
Back to top Go down
sombel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-26, 09:16

John bull wrote:
sombel wrote:
shuttle35gh wrote:

Question:

update it.
what do you mean with upgrade it !
Which channel do you let your dongle on W3A !
Back to top Go down
hayzee
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-26, 10:14

@sombel, re u in the northern part of naija, pls wot dish size re u using for hotbird.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-26, 10:18

sombel wrote:
John bull wrote:
sombel wrote:
shuttle35gh wrote:

Question:

update it.
what do you mean with upgrade it !
Which channel do you let your dongle on W3A !
why the exclaimation sign?
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-26, 11:02

the earlier you learn to take over the responsibility of your life the earlier you become successful. more power to tarva elbow my great installer life goes on be-careful
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-26, 11:11

the earlier you learn to take over the responsibility of your life the earlier you become successful. more power to tarva elbow my great installer life goes on be-careful
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-28, 12:05

FreedomUserGhana wrote:

Thank u broda, for giving hope. but the reality is avatr is off. wat to do next
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty2011-08-28, 12:47

just visit their website,u will see the message very clear.they are upgrading their system from 27th to 28th aug.so no need to worry,avatar will be back for good,sure!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next