Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?

Go down 
+39
Rondy
Y-KEM
wallyjohnny
boe
orlarmy
shamsu11
Americas_man
olaseni
Lala-deuce
abbeylee
albind2011
Starpryde
eke kingsley nduka
Jerryk
gaspardchung
emmaxs
adewoyin
fluzy7
moschnitnt
sombel
ekkywolex
shuttle35gh
hayzee
vandalgsm
ARISEKOLADE
famocool
deeplo
ulitox
yemiola
louismikkyfun
kwame gabriel
carbo
FreedomUserGhana
prettyddd
abou1
usaijo
John bull
Drdanskills
Precious4luv
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-08-12, 19:34

First topic message reminder :

WENT THE SOFTWARE WILL EXPIRE ?
THE MULTICHOICE COMPANY THEY PREPARING TO PAY W3 SATELLITE AND DONGLE CHINE COMPANY .
IS TIME CHINE COMPANY LET AS THE TROUT ABOUT WORTH IS GOING ON BETTINE MULTI CHOICE , DEALERS DAM ?????? .
[left][img][/img] Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
fluzy7
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-08-28, 13:32

Well Dstv approached the operators of the server to pay them off and even ask them to produce samples of the dongles for them to analyze but the technical guys told them they would think about the offer and by the way they know the operators of the server
Back to top Go down
fluzy7
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-08-28, 13:36

YOU CAN WATCH THE EPL MATCHES ON RDV CHANNEL FOR THE TYME BEING
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-08-28, 13:39

obviouschild wrote:
just visit their website,u will see the message very clear.they are upgrading their system from 27th to 28th aug.so no need to worry,avatar will be back for good,sure!!

Oga are u sure, which site atleast that will calm down my anxiety.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
adewoyin
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-08-29, 12:50

I got thru some sat forum..........dongle is coming back with full force without freeze...and some are workg back.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-08-29, 15:28

Please tell them to know.
Back to top Go down
emmaxs
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-08-29, 17:39

THAT IS TRUE THIS GUYS ARE ACTUALLY WORKING ON THAT TO ENHANCE THE SYSTEM HOPE TO HAVE GOOD QUALITY SIGNAL AND STABLE IMAGE ACTUALLY I WAS TOLD THUNDER HIT THE SERVER THAT IS THE CHALLENGE ANY HOW, BUT I DON'T NO MAYBE DSTV AND THE REST ARE TRYING TO BOMB OUR MAGIC SERVER
Back to top Go down
gaspardchung
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-08-29, 20:29

can u open dstv with avatar 2 latest software?
Back to top Go down
gaspardchung
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 05:47

i heard that dongle wont work again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 05:55

let us all be patience for now and see what will happen in the next few day, i don't why we woman being always in ace..............
Back to top Go down
Jerryk
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 07:09

ARE YOU GUYS SURE THE DONGLE WILL WORK AGAIN?
Back to top Go down
eke kingsley nduka
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 07:13

Guys ther was a software send aday befor yesterday but ther later remove it because' ther's a little problem.so guys avatar wil be back moreover avatar sdcard,microbox2 is working.
Back to top Go down
Starpryde
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 07:27

Thanks all the member of the forum. I am new here and appreciate what you guys are doing out here saving us from these colonial masters called pay-thieves. I bought my own Avatar 2 the very day the stuff went off I only enjoy it 4 only 5mins. But I hope things will work out soon as I noticed that other operators are not opening too ( I mean Hitv, Mytv & others). But going through the forum I see some people saying Nss7 is working is these through Let have a clear view pls. Thanks
Back to top Go down
albind2011
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-08-31, 15:52

Hello all GOOD NEWS W3A
the satelitte is back but the dongle is not yet working is it rigth ? I use it for NSS7 ku canal** can someone explain or tell me what to do pls !
Back to top Go down
http://cie.tv
abbeylee
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: off avatar   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-09-08, 12:12

please can anybody tell me latest information on this problem
Back to top Go down
FreedomUserGhana
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-09-08, 13:33

All are quiet on the avatar dongle
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-09-08, 13:51

it wont b funny.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
Lala-deuce
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-09-08, 14:00

People are obsessed with AVATAR. I remember then, when it was MB. And today some MB donglers are happy, while Avatars donglers are sad. CHINKO, una try WELL WELL even for people wey use am for just 3weeks at rate of 15k.
Back to top Go down
olaseni
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-09-08, 14:30

Lala-deuce wrote:
People are obsessed with AVATAR. I remember then, when it was MB. And today some MB donglers are happy, while Avatars donglers are sad. CHINKO, una try WELL WELL even for people wey use am for just 3weeks at rate of 15k.

Are you trying to say that MB is working.....
Back to top Go down
Lala-deuce
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-09-08, 14:40

olaseni wrote:
Lala-deuce wrote:

Are you trying to say that MB is working.....

Na so dem talk. Me i dont have MB. But Avatar. The same was said of Avatar working. Bros I dont no what to believe again. Some says Avatar dey work. Some says dat it is not working. All i know is dat it's better to go for CLINE. It is more safer than dongles
Back to top Go down
Lala-deuce
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-09-08, 14:46

Avatar has gone viral. It can never be like CLINE. Because it is not easily affordable by average people.

What you will need for CLINE, a router, usb modem 3.5g to power on to permanent Igbaladun of CLINE.
Back to top Go down
Americas_man
Amateur
Amateur
Americas_man

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-09-08, 15:10

Lala-deuce wrote:

Avatar has gone viral. It can never be like CLINE. Because it is not easily affordable by average people.

What you will need for CLINE, a router, usb modem 3.5g to power on to permanent Igbaladun of CLINE.
But at the end the total put all together, it would be better of to pay for a subscription at once. Cline is still without hitches such as internet down time, you still need to pay a subscription to the owners of the server and the issue of congestion.

Back to top Go down
Lala-deuce
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-09-08, 15:22

Americas_man wrote:
Lala-deuce wrote:

But at the end the total put all together, it would be better of to pay for a subscription at once. Cline is still without hitches such as internet down time, you still need to pay a subscription to the owners of the server and the issue of congestion.

Correct my brother. Infact, the maths just says it all. The reason of the dongle use for me is that am hooked on to 22.0w, 7/10k, and 7.0e. I want to have choice as to what Channels and Sats to watch. Etisalat and glo rocks well for Cline. Their bandwidth is Ok
Back to top Go down
shamsu11
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-09-10, 19:42

I need the upgraded software for my dongle because it is not working any more
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-09-10, 20:00

chairman are u just awake 4rm sleep?
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
orlarmy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Which is the way forward?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-09-10, 22:05

Plz guys n the house which is the way forward
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-09-10, 22:29

Lala-deuce wrote:

no matter how good it is you still pay but with ur avatar. it is just once..@ short run avatar maybe xpensive but @ long run comon you know it cost nothing. so i still prefer my AVATAR
Back to top Go down
Lala-deuce
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-09-10, 23:23

yemiola wrote:
Lala-deuce wrote:

no matter how good it is you still pay but with ur avatar. it is just once..@ short run avatar maybe xpensive but @ long run comon you know it cost nothing. so i still prefer my AVATAR

Right
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-09-16, 09:18

pls all i am having a problem with my
software 4 avatar. When i get 2 the gw
loader , when its time to input the
08292011 software it appears like a plane
paper which will never enter into d loader;
pls i need help
Back to top Go down
wallyjohnny
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-09-16, 11:18

You need to extract the file before it wiil be in a format that will upload to ur dongle.

Go to the Internet, google extractor, and download
Once you do d download, right click on the software u earlier downloaded and click extract file.

YOU ARE HOME N DRY
Back to top Go down
Y-KEM
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-09-16, 12:16

someone pls let us know where the new avatar dongle software is? I would be gratefull thanx
Back to top Go down
Jerryk
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-09-16, 12:52

read this message that I receiver today from china

To: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 7:34 AM
Subject: the good news to you

Dear everyone customer,

How are you?

Now we must tell you the news that we are try to make the dongle of "2011 FTA FTA Receiver" work again,
but get the solution until the middle of Oct.so pls wait patience.
Back to top Go down
Rondy
Amateur
Amateur
Rondy

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-09-16, 13:04

Jerryk wrote:
read this message that I receiver today from china

To: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 7:34 AM
Subject: the good news to you

Dear everyone customer,

How are you?

Now we must tell you the news that we are try to make the dongle of "2011 FTA FTA Receiver" work again,
but get the solution until the middle of Oct.so pls wait patience.

be a little serious friends. By keeping quiet you will appear wise. Stop telling us stupid things. We are tired of your so call freinds from china.
Back to top Go down
mstcompu
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 07:48

this is message from chinco people

avatar 1 avatar 2 strong4799 2011 fta receiver africa dongle now could watch psat hitv mytv nilesat hotbird

--we remove dstv canalst from africa dongle,to protect africa market
Back to top Go down
mstcompu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 07:52

for confirmation of this story pls check this website
Back to top Go down
mickyhans
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 08:02

mstcompu wrote:
for confirmation of this story pls check this website

Which website?
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 09:01

mstcompu wrote:
this is message from chinco people

avatar 1 avatar 2 strong4799 2011 fta receiver africa dongle now could watch psat hitv mytv nilesat hotbird

--we remove dstv canalst from africa dongle,to protect africa market
PLS BACK UP ALL YOUR CLAIM WITH EVIDENCE, GIVE US THE WEBSITE OR STOP CAUSING FEAR AND
PANIC TO THE NUMEROUS READERS IN THE HOUSE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 09:12

believe it or not, its true I have read it
Back to top Go down
mickyhans
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 09:25

moschnitnt wrote:
believe it or not, its true I have read it

Show us the website so we all read it ourselves.
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 09:40

go to the link above, u will see that they are extensively talking about internet card sharing (IKS). the list of tv dongle can open no longer includes the theives. the want people to buy their IKS devices. Maybe we should return the SKS dongle for that one...

have u read it, I am removing the link...

Last edited by moschnitnt on 2011-10-21, 09:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mickyhans
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 09:45

moschnitnt wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

go to the link above, u will see that they are extensively talking about internet card sharing (IKS). the list of tv dongle can open no longer includes the theives. the want people to buy their IKS devices. Maybe we should return the SKS dongle for that one...

have u read it, I am removing the link...

Thanks for sharing. Cheers
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 10:56

Whn would al dis we stop?
Back to top Go down
mstcompu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 12:21

I don't mean to cause any fear am only showing u what i have read so that people can read it also, i don't mean any harm, one house pls. if i have committed offence by letting people read wht i have read am sory
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty2011-10-21, 12:31

No offenc lol we hope its correct info cheer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO OFF ?   WENT AVATAR DONGLE WILL GO  OFF ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2