Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STRONG DECODERS

Go down 
+95
Ola man
lamtam
angel.wilfred
nanayawadjei
Femwal
Emmaculate20
Moon27
nafygee
heavenboundpkay
turkcorp
richiecam
kingtobi01
jere martin
Chukwu
NEEW
Shineneplus
smile2012
uthyleye
Hussein53
Advans
plinkers32
exga
amorise
Lordomasia
blessonic06
snipps
beehotbell
osas4jame
lovechines
creg.africano
iykmora
Seyilome
skillin
easy
faithchild
ancl
cpaul
seeker4truth
kazeem56
iyke192
michealblakky
jaykay05
Gmoore4luv
ojukwu prince
Kay2cee
timbilla
geenak2011
munajoe
Tokoko
SmartMobility
omaba1
kombats
myforeigneronline
rengshuat
fijabi
Olayinka07
nanny67
stainlez
kunlegzy2
SULEIMAN01
yaw7x
Oliver Obekpa
Shegzymalone
jascosix
sheneneone
dyoungest
austin kofi boakye
sunnyga
Aliyu09
Drdanskills
textme
emmi
brothaken
kunlegzy
microsat
Stevolat
obodo
sefunmi
akpatagoddy
Omoare01
Okoegualek
sexxxsexxxy
ikbright4real
abelite
joseun
spygens
Gmailer
hibeeke
sunnydevess
Olybra
AWONUSI
boe
world richest
Lopac4life
99 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lopac4life
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-05-01, 07:54

First topic message reminder :

How can i search on my strong decorder
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-24, 22:48

boe wrote:
kunlegzy how far
i dey baba
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-24, 22:52

i gotta go return this sharply
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-24, 23:18

kunlegzy wrote:
i gotta go return this sharply
dat settles it jare
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-25, 09:38

kunlegzy wrote:
it has started flashing 8888 was just informed now.

I have xperienced this problem with my 4930 2 times, but it only happens when there is power failure and wen I restore light it will start flashing 8888888..... But when I off it and on it again it will come up normal. It happened just twice and that is of recent. I have used this decoder for more than 1yr with the old version of software 1.16p before I upgraded it to 1.25p because of dongle
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-25, 11:24

please house,how good is 1.24p software for 4922 wat is the difference with 1.22p
Back to top Go down
brothaken
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-25, 15:18

faithchild wrote:
please house,how good is 1.24p software for 4922 wat is the difference with 1.22p

best for CCCAM becos it connects very fast
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-25, 15:45

brothaken wrote:
faithchild wrote:

u think is better than 1.26p? hmmm, just try it
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-25, 15:55

ikbright4real wrote:
kunlegzy wrote:

I have xperienced this problem with my 4930 2 times, but it only happens when there is power failure and wen I restore light it will start flashing 8888888..... But when I off it and on it again it will come up normal. It happened just twice and that is of recent. I have used this decoder for more than 1yr with the old version of software 1.16p before I upgraded it to 1.25p because of dongle
what i suspect is that there was this electric shock from the other end of the HDMI cord that came from the plasma screen sometimes ago though i managed to connect it directly to the decoder perhaps that have been overheating the decoder now for a while, so i decided to go with AV cord, and its been working pretty well since, when i got to the dealer earlier in the day it was confirmed that it is working, which i know cos its works well in my own house but the moment they pick it to the owners place having connected the connectable like HDMI and co it ll start flashing 8888 but that end for now, so i suspect the plasma is having electric fault.
Back to top Go down
skillin
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-26, 07:26

how can i get this decoder
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-26, 08:56

explain better
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-26, 14:57

kunlegzy wrote:
ikbright4real wrote:
kunlegzy wrote:

what i suspect is that there was this electric shock from the other end of the HDMI cord that came from the plasma screen sometimes ago though i managed to connect it directly to the decoder perhaps that have been overheating the decoder now for a while, so i decided to go with AV cord, and its been working pretty well since, when i got to the dealer earlier in the day it was confirmed that it is working, which i know cos its works well in my own house but the moment they pick it to the owners place having connected the connectable like HDMI and co it ll start flashing 8888 but that end for now, so i suspect the plasma is having electric fault.
Strong is only strong by name, it is not ruggedly and strongly built, you are right by what you said but that same current still flows through the av cord.
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-26, 14:59

but it is user friendly
Back to top Go down
Seyilome
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Strong update   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-26, 16:05

kunlegzy wrote:
brothaken wrote:
faithchild wrote:

pls am a novice, what device is being use to upgrade software? Is it by computer system,phone or by decoder it self?
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-26, 16:22

Seyilome wrote:
kunlegzy wrote:
brothaken wrote:
faithchild wrote:

pls am a novice, what device is being use to upgrade software? Is it by computer system,phone or by decoder it self?
by download the sw from correct site into ur flash drive or memory card wit card reader.note: extract it wit stb format ,insert the flash on ur decoda,go to usb or external device incase of 4922 an select file management an press ok ,wait for the decoda to upgrade.
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-26, 16:48

hibeeke wrote:
kunlegzy wrote:
ikbright4real wrote:
kunlegzy wrote:

Strong is only strong by name, it is not ruggedly and strongly built, you are right by what you said but that same current still flows through the av cord.
but cant be compared with HDMI own
Back to top Go down
iykmora
Amateur
Amateur
iykmora

Location : tree top wit a dish, lnbf, decoder, tv set and power supply

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-26, 17:33

this 1.26p for 4922A s/ware, is it for middle east? Is it uploaded in crosat or elsewhere? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-26, 18:06

iykmora wrote:
this 1.26p for 4922A s/ware, is it for middle east? Is it uploaded in crosat or elsewhere? Thanks!
4 africa
Back to top Go down
iykmora
Amateur
Amateur
iykmora

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-26, 18:38

Oliver Obekpa wrote:
iykmora wrote:
4 africa
pls, whr did yu get urs? I have only seen one for M-E
Back to top Go down
creg.africano
Amateur
Amateur
creg.africano

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-26, 18:42

you can use it. don't mind about the region. 1.26p is now widely available. even crosat
Back to top Go down
iykmora
Amateur
Amateur
iykmora

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-26, 18:53

tanx boss...
Back to top Go down
sefunmi
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-26, 19:08

what is the different btw this 1.26p and 1.24p?
Back to top Go down
creg.africano
Amateur
Amateur
creg.africano

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-26, 19:17

to tell you the truth on what i observe, no difference. you take long to notice differences.

if your software work well and you are very comfortable, nerver bother to upgrade
Back to top Go down
rengshuat
Amateur
Amateur
rengshuat

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-26, 21:25

How can jetAudio play video file
Back to top Go down
rengshuat
Amateur
Amateur
rengshuat

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-26, 21:28

How can jetAudio play video file
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-26, 22:16

I knew very sure that those that are doing the software is the only that c an tell us the difference. But they can't be wasting their precious time doing at least 2 software upgrades every month without any meaning difference sha.
Good luck... My decoder is running 1.26 software amd am very pleased with it.
Back to top Go down
creg.africano
Amateur
Amateur
creg.africano

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-26, 22:32

stainlez wrote:
I knew very sure that those that are doing the software is the only that c an tell us the difference. But they can't be wasting  their precious time doing at least 2 software upgrades every month without any meaning difference sha.

yes. it is true these people are not wasting time to modify software now and again. they do us a good job to adjust on bugs we can't easily see. it is true. but then , when they disable or remove some feature we love on a software, then that is bad news!!! if you are a person who stream from the computer you will realize what i mean. it is software 1.21p that can stream from pc.

other new software that have been released like 1.23p 1.24p, 1.25p, and 1.26p cant stream. no one is coming to help or guide us on the new improvement . in my case i have now decided on 121p, because it stream from the pc. and it is doing very well
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-26, 22:45

creg.africano wrote:
stainlez wrote:
I knew very sure that those that are doing the software is the only that c an tell us the difference. But they can't be wasting  their precious time doing at least 2 software upgrades every month without any meaning difference sha.

yes. it is true these people are not wasting time to modify software now and again. they do us a good job to adjust on bugs we can't easily see. it is true. but then , when they disable or remove some feature we love on a software, then that is bad news!!! if you are a person who stream from the computer you will realize what i mean.  it is software 1.21p that can stream from pc.

other new software that have been released like 1.23p  1.24p, 1.25p, and 1.26p cant stream. no one is coming to help or guide us on the new improvement . in my case i have now decided on 121p, because it stream from the pc. and it is doing very well
how did u manage to even set up ur laptop to decoder (4922a) cos then when i tried my own na die ooo.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-26, 22:46

creg.africano wrote:
stainlez wrote:

yes. it is true these people are not wasting time to modify software now and again. they do us a good job to adjust on bugs we can't easily see. it is true. but then , when they disable or remove some feature we love on a software, then that is bad news!!! if you are a person who stream from the computer you will realize what i mean. it is software 1.21p that can stream from pc.

other new software that have been released like 1.23p 1.24p, 1.25p, and 1.26p cant stream. no one is coming to help or guide us on the new improvement . in my case i have now decided on 121p, because it stream from the pc. and it is doing very well

Well said bro
Back to top Go down
creg.africano
Amateur
Amateur
creg.africano

PostSubject: stream from pc   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-27, 06:27

[quote="kunlegzy"]
creg.africano wrote:
stainlez wrote:

yes. it is true these people are not wasting time to modify software now and again. they do us a good job to adjust on bugs we can't easily see. it is true. but then , when they disable or remove some feature we love on a software, then that is bad news!!! if you are a person who stream from the computer you will realize what i mean.  it is software 1.21p that can stream from pc.

other new software that have been released like 1.23p  1.24p, 1.25p, and 1.26p cant stream. no one is coming to help or guide us on the new improvement . in my case i have now decided on 121p, because it stream from the pc. and it is doing very well
how did u manage to even set up ur laptop to decoder (4922a) cos then when i tried my own na die ooo.[/quote

you are not clear in your question. but if you mean streaming from pc, it is easy. use 1.21p and daemon 3.04. set up properly. feed ip of pc on srt4922 that you want to access. if you are clear in your question or suggestion, i can post tutorial on streaming
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-27, 07:15

Releases on new software ain't just made for the fun of it. New software is made to fix critical errors/bugs on previous releases.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-27, 07:20

Pls post the tutorial on how to stream via Pc with SRT 4922series
Back to top Go down
creg.africano
Amateur
Amateur
creg.africano

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-27, 08:11

OK GIVE ME FIVE HOURS ,BY EVENING, I SHALL POST A DOC ON HOW IT IS DONE.
Back to top Go down
lovechines
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-27, 09:58

does the new 1.26 hv hardstation? cus i found out dat there is no hard station in 1.24 software
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-27, 10:26

creg.africano wrote:
kunlegzy wrote:
creg.africano wrote:
stainlez wrote:

how did u manage to even set up ur laptop to decoder (4922a) cos then when i tried my own na die ooo.[/quote

you are not clear in your question. but if you mean streaming from pc, it is easy. use 1.21p and daemon 3.04. set up properly. feed ip of pc on srt4922 that you want to access. if you are clear in your question or suggestion, i can post tutorial on streaming
firstly my question is how do u get ur computer internet to power ur decoder for browsing, i think we can continue from there if this is done ok?and secondly is daemon limited to linux based operating system
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-27, 11:51

i noticed that 1.24p have a beta picture quality
Back to top Go down
Gmoore4luv
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-27, 12:06

pls houz i wnt to no hw to combine 5dish nd 8ways diseqc to my decoder
Back to top Go down
SULEIMAN01
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-27, 12:26

Gmoore4luv wrote:
already answered on the first thread you posted the question on.
Back to top Go down
Gmoore4luv
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-27, 12:43

SULEIMAN01 wrote:
Gmoore4luv wrote:
im nt certify wit it
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-27, 16:42

Gmoore4luv wrote:
SULEIMAN01 wrote:
Gmoore4luv wrote:
im nt certify wit it
if that is the case then you should have politely requested for more explanations about it on the prevoius thread
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-27, 17:17

Simply choose d ports u want for ur 5 dishes n connect ur dishes to d ports chosen on d 8 port diseq den go to ur dish setting on ur decoder den go n select one of d sat e.g intelsat 20k for mytv n switch on disec 1.0 n. Leave on any port no from 1 to 4 only. Now go down to diseq 1.2 n select d port no u chose for mytv sat on ur 8port diseq after dat exit n save d signal shuld pop up if u chose d rite port. Do d same process for d next four Sats.
Back to top Go down
Gmoore4luv
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-06-27, 19:25

007 wrote:
Simply choose d ports u want for ur 5 dishes n connect ur dishes to d ports chosen on d 8 port diseq den go to ur dish setting on ur decoder den go n select one of d sat e.g intelsat 20k for mytv n switch on disec 1.0 n. Leave on any port no from 1 to 4 only. Now go down to diseq 1.2 n select d port no u chose for mytv sat on ur 8port diseq after dat exit n save d signal shuld pop up if u chose d rite port. Do d same process for d next four Sats.
oga tans wella
Back to top Go down
omaba1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-07-03, 19:03

my srt4669xii refused to
bring signal despite changing
lnbf, discq switch and cable.
The funny thing is dat d
signal is very high with my
friend's receiver which i used
to tst my setup. I need
maximum help on d fault and
d solution. Thanks
Back to top Go down
iykmora
Amateur
Amateur
iykmora

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-07-03, 19:38

faulty box methink...i had a similar issue wit my box and had to replace it.
Back to top Go down
creg.africano
Amateur
Amateur
creg.africano

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-07-03, 19:49

try out without diseqc switch
connect on a known k band or c band and do blind scan
be very sure the cable from lnbf is never cut.

from here you will be sure it works or not
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-07-04, 09:24

omaba1 wrote:
my srt4669xii refused to
The funny thing is dat d
to tst my setup. I need
d solution. Thanks
it's a faulty box take it for repair
Back to top Go down
omaba1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-07-04, 14:23

creg.africano wrote:
try out without diseqc switch
connect on a known k band or c band and do blind scan
be very sure the cable from lnbf is never cut.

from here you will be sure it works or not
i hv tried dat since and some of d c band tps worked but no show 4 ku band. My setup worked well wt other decoders.
Back to top Go down
omaba1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-07-04, 14:27

sunnyga wrote:
omaba1 wrote:
my srt4669xii refused to
The funny thing is dat d
to tst my setup. I need
d solution. Thanks
it's a faulty box take it for repair
i'm a technician seeking 4 ideas on how to fix it. Thanks
Back to top Go down
omaba1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-07-04, 14:32

iykmora wrote:
thanks man 4 ur response. What is methink? Pls xpanciate. Once again 10ks
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-07-05, 08:29

omaba1 wrote:
iykmora wrote:
thanks man 4 ur response. What is methink? Pls xpanciate. Once again 10ks

SLANGS JOOOOOR
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty2013-07-05, 08:43

Any good news about CTL decorders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STRONG DECODERS   STRONG DECODERS - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

STRONG DECODERS
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next