Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER

Go down 
+162
timire2
tramezzo
kwakuananse
planner2
GreatPal
aggu
charliekamps
nalucha
nick1981
zamumu
mbobela102
krombo
nanayawadjei
BoscoGh
payaw
themysticallicker
kizitodegreat
$EBO
arike2011
sankale
oluchicago
sunnyga
Emmy80
activecccam1
jaykay05
Tokoko
guru1
omaba1
footprint
Kayodema
Delight
Olybra
Justusnsereko
jonumbers
heavenboundpkay
eng kunle
ethanYNWA
Wolex ib
Gilera
smile2012
manyax
mcbesto
tettey
ozone5000
ashipa
Adeshii
obasichuks
auchman88
crzyfngrz
SmartMobility
obodo
mb3
ingabire
debster
noel33
asensoelect
nellyray
orlarmy
doncrust
speedyn2013
microsat
aduagba
agooo
Tmanna2
drbayo
khamalharuna
akinis09
javanet
boe
spyling target
xedyl
billamo
aldakon
myforeigneronline
AlvinUg
chrisniger
olutoyintope
gyarou
arsenaaaaaal
nanny67
saintchyco
snipps
coolsegun
tundelatest
Stanley.ehiorobo
pufframmy
Shampuul
exga
mapesa
dekin
dorg
Olupeace12
wilnze
mollymomo
emdee1
slim247
femola77
kayondo
ktk
akpatagoddy
yaw7x
Okoegualek
moriztuos
Tlove
bola_yeni
Mkude
bapoo
RowlandinoBull
mrbonti
skillin
brothaken
monchuks
best ever
Scofield76
Omoare01
jknewton
dankart
gadoonline
emmy40
stainlez
muba211
chester19830
sheneneone
picasso4249
kunlegzy
hibeeke
Oliver Obekpa
osteen
buchi
sunnydevess
isaac311
grafikii
Ebenezer K Sam
oldfox
michealblakky
paalink
richyboo
coulfoug
mpabua
Amart
ibtech
CHIBI
joshuaghana2012
Kay2cee
jostunde
Drdanskills
ihabtawfiq
activecccam
gamsky
Gmailer
Stevolat
spygens
munajoe
Fishegg45
peter pan
abelite
ancl
lovechines
bejs
ManofGod
moschnitnt
more fire
166 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
more fire
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-05-28, 11:09

First topic message reminder :

will contact very soon
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-01, 20:30

mpabua wrote:
i need good cccam account not atlantis

i bought atlantis to my 49z and i sold the box and use my account in my new box and they stop the account i ask the reseller told me i re-share that account wile i dont know anything abought server even the reseller fisrt put in my account for me

so now i need new account that work good i test mumbua server but his tread have been delete please guys help me with good cccam account to buy
contact FISHEGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
coulfoug
Novice
Novice

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-01, 20:50

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
mpabua wrote:

i bought atlantis to my 49z and i sold the box and use my account in my new box and they stop the account i ask the reseller told me i re-share that account wile i dont know anything abought server even the reseller fisrt put in my account for me

so now i need new account that work good i test mumbua server but his tread have been delete please guys help me with good cccam account to buy

@mpabua, have you deleted all your clines before selling your box?
I have read all the last posts but Atlantis is the most stable
So Good luck with FISHEGG
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-02, 04:40

som tin z nt ryt here, som post missin. Hmmm..
Back to top Go down
richyboo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-02, 11:27

yes my brother my 2 posts yesterday have been conspicuously missing from this thread. wow how amazing.
Back to top Go down
paalink
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-02, 11:42

i need atlantis account, pls the person shld mail me.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-02, 12:09

paalink wrote:
i need atlantis account, pls the person shld mail me.
contact FISHEGG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mpabua
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-02, 13:35

coulfoug wrote:
mpabua wrote:

@mpabua, have you deleted all your clines before selling your box?
I have read all the last posts but Atlantis is the most stable
So Good luck with FISHEGG

i dont know how to do that so i call the reseller and he show me how to reset the box and i did then he told me i can sell the box and keep my account
Back to top Go down
mpabua
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-02, 13:41

mpabua wrote:

yes i have send him pm but no luck so no reply from him
am waiting please FISHEGG reply my pm thank you
Back to top Go down
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-02, 15:31

I guess any1 that needs to buy any account or atlantis account should be careful bcos am a leaving witness. Dnt buy from Activecccam or any body fishbegg directed u to. They are selling fake atlantis. You will just use for a month and they tell u ur account is found for resharing and they will block it. Go to alaba nigerians and buy from any1 there. Their atlantis is better than activecccam atlantis. Beware of fake atlantis. Real atlantis dnt sell below 6months but acti ve atlantis sells 1-3mnths that means fake. Beware. Jus and advice
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-02, 17:03

michealblakky wrote:
I guess any1 that needs to buy any account or atlantis account should be careful bcos am a leaving witness. Dnt buy from Activecccam or any body fishbegg directed u to. They are selling fake atlantis. You will just use for a month and they tell u ur account is found for resharing and they will block it. Go to alaba nigerians and buy from any1 there. Their atlantis is better than activecccam atlantis. Beware of fake atlantis. Real atlantis dnt sell below 6months but acti ve atlantis sells 1-3mnths that means fake. Beware. Jus and advice
bro you don't need too put FISHEGG name in anything you are posting again!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
activecccam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-02, 17:38

michealblakky wrote:
bro you don't need too put FISHEGG name in anything you are posting again!!!!!!!!

Many people bought before you and still enjoying the server and even more are still buying up till tomorrow.......
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-02, 17:45

What I want to say is don't stain somebody's name becuz the problem you av with FISHEGG!
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-02, 17:47

alrdy ban, he wudnt b a member of dz forum again. If i notic. Unlimitd ban
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-02, 18:18

Fishegg45 wrote:
check your pm!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
coulfoug
Novice
Novice

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-02, 19:53

Fishegg45 wrote:
loooolz!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mpabua
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-02, 22:17

a place i fall i will not pas there again just to change my way for good

that is why i need new one from different source i have some pm will contact them 2 morrow
Back to top Go down
activecccam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 02:36

mpabua wrote:

that is why i need new one from different source i have some pm will contact them 2 morrow

Hey man, I never sell line to you so why all these in my tread?....
Back to top Go down
oldfox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 09:53

Is atlantis ok
Back to top Go down
richyboo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 10:42

hi house, this is activecccam thread n I have the right to post complains, criticisms as well as compliments so why would anybody delete my post when i haven't used abusive words here or is somebody afraid of the truth ?
Back to top Go down
Ebenezer K Sam
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 10:53

hi boss i went to know about the cccam account you have avarlable
Back to top Go down
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: HI   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 11:08

richyboo wrote:
hi house, this is activecccam thread n I have the right to post complains, criticisms as well as compliments so why would anybody delete my post when i haven't used abusive words here or is somebody afraid of the truth ?

maybe
Back to top Go down
grafikii
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 11:49

I need Atlantis o, I can pm bcos I haven't reached the post limit bcos am not much of an active poster
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 11:51

Yes house been reading and people complaining but let's been honest here.
I personally bought my account but its never been reshared. I think activecccam wrote a message about people with shared accountsvand warned them way before the accounts were closed. We all appreciated his server until he blocked shared accounts but even if it were me, I wud do exactly as he has done. The server has become extremely stable and good and I wud gladly recommend anyone looking for an option. The guy is genuine because I am a living example of the good service offered. Stable and blazing. Sorry for those that have lost their accounts but its because you breached the rules. Just because u don't know that electricity shocks does not make u an insulator. This is a game u must play by the rules.
Back to top Go down
grafikii
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 11:59

Can this server work on skybox f5
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 12:11

isaac311 wrote:
Yes house been reading and people complaining but let's been honest here.
I personally bought my account but its never been reshared. I think activecccam wrote a message about people with shared accountsvand warned them way before the accounts were closed. We all appreciated his server until he blocked shared accounts but even if it were me, I wud do exactly as he has done. The server has become extremely stable and good and I wud gladly recommend anyone looking for an option. The guy is genuine because I am a living example of the good service offered. Stable and blazing. Sorry for those that have lost their accounts but its because you breached the rules. Just because u don't know that electricity shocks does not make u an insulator. This is a game u must play by the rules.
my brother only your truth will set you free in this world..................enjoy your day!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 12:12

grafikii wrote:
Can this server work on skybox f5
I don't think is possible!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mpabua
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 12:13

activecccam wrote:
mpabua wrote:

Hey man, I never sell line to you so why all these in my tread?....

bro it is same atlantis or do you want me to create tread cos of this ?

if i have server why should i buy account?
the reason i dont want to fight the reseller is he is the one who teach me how to put in cccam to a receiver, and how it work.
Back to top Go down
grafikii
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 12:19

@ aneke pls explain, which type of receiver is compatible?
Skybox F5 not the sky network box, in fact it's a cccam receiver
Back to top Go down
richyboo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 12:32

What am saying is dat, in this era where most cccam servers r down, activecccam server has proven to be the "BEST OF THE BEST" bearing in mind the present circumstances surrounding this devil tv surflock n other security features; yet this atlantis server is growing from strength to strength. If anybody on this forum believes he/she has enjoyed/tasted better servers in the past or present then wait until u experience activecccam's atlantis coz it will knock u out n have ur jaws crawling on the ground. I am talking abt a freeze-free, 99.9% stability and fast channel calling. I am not exaggerating anything here as I am a living witness to all of this. I would recommend this activecccam atlantis to anyone seeking to enjoy devil tv, canal,mytv or aljazeera sports.Indeed its the BEST OF THE BEST.Richyboo says so
Back to top Go down
richyboo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 13:04

on the issue of accts blocked, I still maintain that those resharing know themselves and I implore u activecccam to treat this matter purely with the utmost professionalism it deserves and not just on the basis of sensationalism. why is it that only 2 people out of the many subscribers activecccam has and still counting, are expressing misgivings abt active's account and not by the majority of his subscribers ? I smell mischief here. Activecccam pls continue doing wht is right n not wht people say n as long as I am alive, my GOD will protect n see u through. I rest my case. Enjoy ur channels
Back to top Go down
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 13:51

I will not say anyting but i knw some people talk bcos they are not affected. Jostunde have a server but bought many accounts too from active when his server was down and he said it here in this thread how all this accounts he bought was blocked for resharing accusation. He has to buy another for his customer just for him to avoid problem. So many others that has no access to NTC and dnt knw abouit NTC experiencing it. Am just watching and laughing bcos i knw all shall face the same faith one day and by then i will be here ready for that same soul that will say he is faithful when they think others are liars. Mind you all am using adegoke's account for so long nw and hv never been accused for resharing. Resellers having access to show us image of double log in the username. They own account and steal from customers and claim to be resellers that have no access to account yet they have what we call prove of deceitv to show for it. Any1 buying from him is buying at his own risk. I rest my case
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 14:21

Fishegg45 wrote:

Who delete am na
Back to top Go down
richyboo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 19:44

sunnydevess wrote:
Fishegg45 wrote:

Who delete am na

Man know thyself
Back to top Go down
buchi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 19:47

activecccam wrote:
Hi house, upon the fever on cccam now, atlantis is still rocking and never stop all this while. This shows that this server is the best and ever. Well, if you need one PM me or join me on skype name activecccam for more talks. Thanks

NOTE: NO RE SHARING, NO DOUBLE LOGGIN, ONE RECEIVER ONE IP OTHERWISE THE ACC IS BAN FOR EVER

Activecccam pls when will atlantis bounce back to action like atlantis of old when we all have the liberty to select any channels of choice.
The dongle guys keep adding more channels while the 'king of african cccam' just sit and watch. Pls tell your guys that clients are yelling for more channels.
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 20:01

richyboo wrote:
What am saying is dat, in this era where most cccam servers r down, activecccam server has proven to be the "BEST OF THE BEST" bearing in mind the present circumstances surrounding this devil tv surflock n other security features; yet this atlantis server is growing from strength to strength. If anybody on this forum believes he/she has enjoyed/tasted better servers in the past or present then wait until u experience activecccam's atlantis coz it will knock u out n have ur jaws crawling on the ground. I am talking abt a freeze-free, 99.9% stability and fast channel calling. I am not exaggerating anything here as I am a living witness to all of this. I would recommend this activecccam atlantis to anyone seeking to enjoy devil tv, canal,mytv or aljazeera sports.Indeed its the BEST OF THE BEST.Richyboo says so
i agree you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 20:08

Atlantis please restore ma account back is just reading data nt opening..... please please and please.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 20:33

osteen wrote:
Atlantis please restore ma account back is just reading data nt opening..... please please and please.
hmmm!
Back to top Go down
buchi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 21:33

Kay2cee wrote:
richyboo wrote:
i agree you

You guys are lying. Atlantis is good but when u say its freeze-free and 99.9% that is where the lie comes in.
Right from the days of atlantis-nigeria....., satnaijan.... and now atlantisat it has never been freeze-free. I bought over 30 old atlantis account and 4 of this new atlantisat series of which 2 of them are already banned without any atom of resharing or double login. Right now I'm afraid of buying bc I don't know what may happen nxt.
Activecccam I beg tell ur guys to seek another approach to detecting double login bc the one on ground is not working well and if you can allow us to choose our ID and password, it will reduce all these accusation of reselling accounts.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 22:22

I want the acc but what are the requirments.i have T-link 900 and router.
Back to top Go down
richyboo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 22:41

Oliver Obekpa wrote:

contact activecccam through pm
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 22:45

richyboo wrote:
Oliver Obekpa wrote:

contact activecccam through pm
let him contact FISHEGG
Back to top Go down
joshuaghana2012
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 23:15

richyboo wrote:

you again
Back to top Go down
http://www.cccamvipserver.webs.com
joshuaghana2012
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 23:17

activecccam wrote:
Hi house, upon the fever on cccam now, atlantis is still rocking and never stop all this while. This shows that this server is the best and ever. Well, if you need one PM me or join me on skype name activecccam for more talks. Thanks

NOTE: NO RE SHARING, NO DOUBLE LOGGIN, ONE RECEIVER ONE IP OTHERWISE THE ACC IS BAN FOR EVER

good talk but solve your client problemn for them
Back to top Go down
http://www.cccamvipserver.webs.com
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 23:23

joshuaghana2012 wrote:
richyboo wrote:

you again
it has not come to fight oga!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-03, 23:24

Better cam down my brother!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
activecccam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-04, 03:08

joshuaghana2012 wrote:
activecccam wrote:

good talk but solve your client problemn for them

What problem is yours pls.
Back to top Go down
activecccam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-04, 03:42

If anybody think he can only move on by destroying somebody name, then such person should prepared to destroy the world whole ......
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-04, 04:43

joshuaghana2012 wrote:
richyboo wrote:

you again
free d guy jor. He knwz activecccam av d best atlantis account eva. As 4 haterz. Luk 4sumtin 2do in life rader dan spoiln sum1 image here.
Back to top Go down
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-04, 11:02

Thank God am not the only complaining now about banned accounts. Let it not look as if am just talking. Watching all post and seeing more people comlaining
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2013-06-04, 11:18

I have take a very close look at the developments on this thread. One thing we should understand is that we aint the same and as such take precaution the way we address each other, what A wont take B might take. It does not all end here, we might meet elsewhere. My advice is that we try as much as possible to tolerate each other (this has been preached over and over) I have been offended several times too but i let it go and move on, it does not stick to me in anyway. It is not about abuses, malice, disgusts, irritants etc its all about oneness and learning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next