ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER

+90
Scofield76
ouargla96
jonbussy
microsat
ola ola
kofi boye
nafygee
heavenboundpkay
philip
Olukay
Preacherman
kelllis89
face2
SmartMobility
guru1
arike2011
irondehero42
poverty-must-die
bonana
jonumbers
nanayawadjei
nalucha
michealblakky
joshuaghana2012
canme4u
Mkude
all4real
cynto
egomero
uncle t
femola77
router
Amart
abudavis
agooo
satflex
godsent7979
lawalahmed
pipelow
Safex
wise view
chrisniger
BoscoGh
bode4real
stainlez
gyarou
talion
lilgii2k3
vertical
munajoe
mrbonti
spyling target
yaw7x
flashyberry
aduagba
ejike u
Twogoods
coolsegun
kouaho
jknewton
boe
myforeigneronline
stoneboy2
spygens
activecccam
pinky1
viazi
akpatagoddy
chila
brothaken
arsenaaaaaal
muba211
HORIZONTAL
AWNLJERROL
manyax
dorg
makolm2
salim pari
turkcorp
richyboo
mb3
ancl
avatacamcode
mcbesto
ManofGod
javanet
dankart
bejs
noel33
94 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
noel33

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-03-12, 10:11

First topic message reminder :

hahahahaha i love this

bode4real
bode4real

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-01, 18:37

Haahaahaah anniversary indeed
jknewton

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-01, 21:50

bode4real wrote:
Haahaahaah  anniversary indeed
I think this server is dead for now. It might be back as a different server with different port n thread owner.
chrisniger
chrisniger

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-01, 22:26

DIs card sharing Rivers is indeed worst than Malaysian Airlines..I can see my CASH 6months just paid b/4 d earthquake going down affraid affraid affraid  ..& cant do anything abt it!...Hope the lost will be shared equally..if eventually server is back...  bounce 

cheers cheers IF ONLY Dis DS**V guys will reduce their subscription... cheers cheers 

Just a Wish Guys...
turkcorp
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-01, 22:27

Well hope I get money to get a 3m dish or 4.5m will be ideal then I can receive European birds
turkcorp
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-01, 22:30

chrisniger wrote:
DIs card sharing Rivers is indeed worst than Malaysian Airlines..I can see my CASH 6months just paid b/4 d earthquake going down affraid affraid affraid  ..& cant do anything abt it!...Hope the lost will be shared equally..if eventually server is back...  bounce 

cheers cheers IF ONLY Dis DS**V guys will reduce their subscription... cheers cheers 

Just a Wish Guys...
Only six put me down for 12 hope that we will all have a good Easter gift
muba211
muba211

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-01, 23:08

chrisniger wrote:

Just a Wish Guys...

sorry bros, i know i gave u the go ahead to buy and this. sorry
AWNLJERROL

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-02, 06:48

jknewton wrote:
bode4real wrote:
I think this server is dead for now. It might be back as a different server with different port n thread owner.
I think so too. They might eventually need to move pole away from this badly battered server
turkcorp
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-02, 06:53

AWNLJERROL wrote:
jknewton wrote:
bode4real wrote:
I think so too. They might eventually need to move pole away from this badly battered server
Hmmmmmm lets hope so
chrisniger
chrisniger

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-02, 11:48

pls anyone here on AJ sports.. .. hope its not also affected like DS-thieves... I want to get a bigger dish since ATLANTIS said Aj sports is covered in the sub...
canme4u
canme4u

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-02, 23:14

;( :p Sad suffering and Smile Very Happy Wink smilling.
http://www.just2ok.com
avatacamcode

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-03, 01:12

still atlantis is down baba walk up with 1 channels ,the other's are giving update on server and bringing same channels you not why?
You don't respect your clients after taking they are money Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 
bode4real
bode4real

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-03, 10:02

Hmmmmm
bejs

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-03, 23:21

so now atlantis thread don vanish from frontpage abi. activecccam so were are you. no update. i guess some guys were saying the thing will pop up beginning of dis month but still nada.
munajoe

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-03, 23:27

Atlantis will soon be back,he is always the last man standing.when others are back he will now start coming when all hope is lost.that is why is called atlantis the forgone planet.forget it it will come by itself
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-03, 23:35

munajoe wrote:
Atlantis will soon be back,he is always the last man standing.when others are back he will now start coming when all hope is lost.that is why is called atlantis the forgone planet.forget it it will come by itself
always slow to come back for real.this ain't the 1st time such is happening.gonna come back for sure!
turkcorp
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-04, 00:09

[quote="arsenaaaaaal"]
munajoe wrote:
always slow to come back for real.this ain't the 1st time such is happening.gonna come back for sure![/quote
Comeback yeah but how soon no one can tell but the wa it is.. ally d
AWNLJERROL

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-04, 12:01

No one is even sure of the server's status
javanet

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-04, 13:03

AWNLJERROL wrote:
Every man for himself,GOD for us all...when it resurrects we shall all surely know
turkcorp
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-04, 13:16

javanet wrote:
AWNLJERROL wrote:
Every man for himself,GOD for us all...when it resurrects we shall all surely know
Thirty-one days gone by
mcbesto
mcbesto

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-04, 14:16

turkcorp wrote:
javanet wrote:
AWNLJERROL wrote:
Thirty-one days gone by

Wait till 11/4/14, few days left
bejs

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-04, 15:37

mcbesto wrote:
turkcorp wrote:
javanet wrote:
AWNLJERROL wrote:
Thirty-one days gone by

bros no vex o, but by what authority r u speaking frm. what i knw is if any1 is to be taken serious it shld be our now ''AWOL'' headmaster activecccam. dis is what annoys me most abt dealers here. anytime a server goes off their skype, phone nos. and all their mode of contacts goes off with them. you will only hear them coming back to make noise after the said server is working again. when u need them most they will be in hiding.
turkcorp
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-04, 15:50

bejs wrote:
mcbesto wrote:
turkcorp wrote:
javanet wrote:
AWNLJERROL wrote:
Thirty-one days gone by

bros no vex o, but by what authority r u speaking frm. what i knw is if any1 is to be taken serious it shld be our now ''AWOL'' headmaster activecccam. dis is what annoys me most abt dealers here. anytime a server goes off their skype, phone nos. and all their mode of contacts goes off with them. you will only hear them coming back to make noise after the said server is working again. when u need them most they will be in hiding.
Time will tell
noel33

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-04, 21:17

Not soft lock ooo it card blocking now
ejike u

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-04, 21:21

well say
turkcorp
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-04, 21:34

noel33 wrote:
So what is the way forward
AWNLJERROL

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-04, 22:06

turkcorp wrote:
noel33 wrote:
Sit down dey look
chrisniger
chrisniger

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-04, 22:24

AWNLJERROL wrote:
turkcorp wrote:
noel33 wrote:
Sit down dey look

I heard this DS-thieves trace card and Block them.. Dealers should be mindful of who they sell to if this shallow ocean Biz will come back....

NB: tired of waiting oOOOOOOHHHH  Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

House is anyone using AJ Sports.. or is blocked tooo.. I need to buy big dish for that...  
javanet

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-04, 22:26

BEIN sports has always been working... all through
joshuaghana2012

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-04, 22:36

javanet wrote:

It possible to track it in Ghana
http://www.cccamvipserver.webs.com
richyboo

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-04, 22:43

javanet wrote:

@ javanet how are u doing ? our best man for bein sports. all info u need contact him.Gud guy n always patient
turkcorp
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-04, 22:46

joshuaghana2012 wrote:
javanet wrote:

Buying 3m dish is not easy and I bought atlantis for 36°E so he should work on it
avatacamcode

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-05, 08:41

turkcorp wrote:
joshuaghana2012 wrote:
javanet wrote:

Buying 3m dish is not easy and I bought atlantis for 36°E so he should work on it

Guy's i don't no wat is rong on this atlantis server even 1 channel is no possible why
no update ,i am praying for new server from one to do more beter .
no dstv ,tvsat and canal  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 
flashyberry
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-05, 08:55

Hmmm na die o. So person cnt trust any server nw, so wats d need of seeling it wen it comes out wen we knw dat thy will block it in no time. They should just be posting it for free.. Cox they is no assurance dat they wount block it again if they bring up a new1. Imagine who fall prey.. ''Atlantis'' dat means som1 dat order for 6month paying huge amount! And he enjoyed just a month frm it. Den d rest 5month gone. No refund..
http://www.guruslodge.com
avatacamcode

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-05, 09:39

flashyberry wrote:
Hmmm na die o. So person cnt trust any server nw, so wats d need of seeling it wen it comes out wen we knw dat thy will block it in no time. They should just be posting it for free.. Cox they is no assurance dat they wount block it again if they bring up a new1. Imagine who fall prey.. ''Atlantis'' dat means som1 dat order for 6month paying huge amount! And he enjoyed just a month frm it. Den d rest 5month gone. No refund..

merci mon frere Sad Sad 
michealblakky

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-05, 10:36

is der any way one can track nilesat wit 90m dish wit a better hd lnb? It will b better dan d 5m dish bcos most pple na tenant not landlord
turkcorp
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-05, 12:16

Time surely flies
myforeigneronline

PostSubject: atlantis   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-05, 12:19

atlantis hmmmmmmmm
avatacamcode

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-05, 19:16

myforeigneronline wrote:
atlantis hmmmmmmmm

Atlantis other's are still coming up ,you are still sleeping and enjoying our Dollar  Very Happy Very Happy 
javanet

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-05, 19:29

Fta is the way to go.....just decided to derive my pleasure from there..pple shd even stop thinking abt atlantis....dingotv meant business this tym round
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-05, 20:08

javanet wrote:
Fta is the way to go.....just decided to derive my pleasure from there..pple shd even stop thinking abt atlantis....dingotv meant business this tym round
you believe atlantis won't make a return?

Last edited by arsenaaaaaal on 2014-04-05, 20:10; edited 1 time in total
bejs

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-05, 20:08

avatacamcode wrote:
flashyberry wrote:

merci mon frere Sad Sad 

like i said in the other thread (new dstv), it's the server owners who always gain not the users. Y do u think they only sell six months and 1 year account. if u r lucky to finish ur six months or 1 year term then good for u, other wise it's their gain. do u think they really care abt server going off ? all they care abt the server going off is that they can't sell new accounts to new customers. what abt all these black out days, what will they be doing abt it. mmssshhhwww !!!!! even see all these small small servers and dongle self, if not all channels showing self some few important ones r working not our own so called giant. not even 1 sport channel self, mmsswww !!!!!
turkcorp
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-05, 21:17

bejs wrote:
avatacamcode wrote:
flashyberry wrote:

merci mon frere Sad Sad 

like i said in the other thread (new dstv), it's the server owners who always gain not the users. Y do u think they only sell six months and 1 year account. if u r lucky to finish ur six months or 1 year term then good for u, other wise it's their gain. do u think they really care abt server going off ? all they care abt the server going off is that they can't sell new accounts to new customers. what abt all these black out days, what will they be doing abt it. mmssshhhwww !!!!! even see all these small small servers and dongle self, if not all channels showing self some few important ones r working not our own so called giant. not even 1 sport channel self, mmsswww !!!!!
Yeah was thinking about buying from Europe but couldn't find a stable one and they no longer accept PayPal otherwise would never had bought atlantis
mcbesto
mcbesto

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-05, 21:31

Six days more....
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-05, 21:40

I know quite well that the situation is beyond the thread owner, but at least he should have say something to his/her customers. This is the strongest surflock I'd witnessed since, have been using dongle. I'd been using dongle since 2006. Start counting years guys.
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-05, 21:50

stainlez wrote:
I know quite well that the situation is beyond the thread owner, but at least he should have say something to his/her customers. This is the strongest surflock I'd witnessed since, have been using dongle. I'd been using dongle since 2006. Start counting years guys.
2006?u don be professor for dongle world o.as for atlantis,it's not good enuff we ain't getting updates.
godsent7979

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-06, 08:51

Does it mean on 11/4/14 atlantis will come back or will he bring atleast one sports channel for us to watch......
boe
boe

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-06, 09:03

@mcbesto what do u mean about 6 days more
turkcorp
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-06, 11:03

boe wrote:
@mcbesto what do u mean about 6 days more
Now all we have is to wait and see
godsent7979

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-06, 16:52

We want to know what mean by 6 days more can someone explain plz
avatacamcode

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty2014-04-07, 14:54

godsent7979 wrote:
We want to know what mean by 6 days more can someone explain plz

It mean June 2014 ,look for new Cline to buy

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 8 Empty

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next