Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER

Go down 
+90
Scofield76
ouargla96
jonbussy
microsat
ola ola
kofi boye
nafygee
heavenboundpkay
philip
Olukay
Preacherman
kelllis89
face2
SmartMobility
guru1
arike2011
irondehero42
poverty-must-die
bonana
jonumbers
nanayawadjei
nalucha
michealblakky
joshuaghana2012
canme4u
Mkude
all4real
cynto
egomero
uncle t
femola77
router
Amart
abudavis
agooo
satflex
godsent7979
lawalahmed
pipelow
Safex
wise view
smile2012
chrisniger
BoscoGh
bode4real
stainlez
gyarou
talion
lilgii2k3
vertical
munajoe
mrbonti
spyling target
yaw7x
flashyberry
aduagba
ejike u
Twogoods
coolsegun
kouaho
jknewton
boe
myforeigneronline
stoneboy2
spygens
activecccam
pinky1
viazi
akpatagoddy
chila
brothaken
arsenaaaaaal
muba211
HORIZONTAL
AWNLJERROL
manyax
dorg
makolm2
salim pari
turkcorp
richyboo
mb3
ancl
avatacamcode
mcbesto
ManofGod
javanet
dankart
bejs
noel33
94 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
noel33
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-12, 10:11

First topic message reminder :

hahahahaha i love this
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
spyling target
Amateur
Amateur
spyling target

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-22, 20:11

Boys abrɛ!!! Boys are really really really TiReD.
Back to top Go down
chila
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-22, 21:03

activecccam you are just a crook, you are not even ashamed of yourself, you even have the gats to say noise noise, i pity you lame crook. I think you 're the one being noisy here. three weeks what a joke server, atlantis is a very useless server, down time the worst, where on earth, others are blazing hot. ADMIN THIS ANTLATIS IS NO MORE BUT JUST CROOKS, DELETE IT FROM YOUR SITE.
Back to top Go down
kouaho
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-22, 23:19

chila wrote:
activecccam you are just a crook, you are not even ashamed of yourself, you even have the gats to say noise noise, i pity you lame crook. I think you 're the one being noisy here.  three weeks what a joke server, atlantis is a very useless server, down time the worst, where on earth, others are blazing hot. ADMIN THIS  ANTLATIS IS NO MORE BUT JUST CROOKS, DELETE IT FROM YOUR SITE.

ohhhh my friend slowdown pls
@activecccam the way you fell happy to sell clines and collect your dollars from your resellers,it well be good for you to tell the truth about the server now to your resellers so they well no wat to do .
Back to top Go down
kouaho
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-22, 23:21

kouaho wrote:
chila wrote:
activecccam you are just a crook, you are not even ashamed of yourself, you even have the gats to say noise noise, i pity you lame crook. I think you 're the one being noisy here.  three weeks what a joke server, atlantis is a very useless server, down time the worst, where on earth, others are blazing hot. ADMIN THIS  ANTLATIS IS NO MORE BUT JUST CROOKS, DELETE IT FROM YOUR SITE.

ohhhh my friend slowdown pls
@activecccam the way you fell happy to sell clines and collect your dollars from your resellers,it well be good for you to tell the truth about the server now to your resellers so they well no wat to do .

it well help you my freind .
this my samll advice  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-23, 02:05

chila wrote:
activecccam you are just a crook, you are not even ashamed of yourself, you even have the gats to say noise noise, i pity you lame crook. I think you 're the one being noisy here. three weeks what a joke server, atlantis is a very useless server, down time the worst, where on earth, others are blazing hot. ADMIN THIS ANTLATIS IS NO MORE BUT JUST CROOKS, DELETE IT FROM YOUR SITE.
I understand your feelings but getting worked up won't solve the problem let just leave him to solve this problem it has costed him his reputation so just let him be it may resurrect or not one can never tell with these
Back to top Go down
BoscoGh
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-23, 02:10

I think that this Atlantis server is living on past glory. The days of atlantis, where it comes with double c lines are gone. This present day Atlantis as championed by activecam or whatever has brougnt nothing but pain and dissapointement. Ever since I got my account, I have lost count of the protracted downtimes this server has experienced.
I notice that a lot of people had been very patient, but that patience does not appear to earn any reward
@activecamm if u cannot do this any more, just let us know and quit so we look elsewhere
Annoyance!!
Back to top Go down
chrisniger
Novice
Novice
chrisniger

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-23, 02:29

I believed The DS-thieves Agents actually targeted ATLANTIS.. let hop he come back and be carefull of who he sell account to....

I am totally Blank... cus am afraid of going for another c-line seller.. not sure if it will work... Adekoge shut me off last year in time like this..

*****Confused***ANGRY** Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
Back to top Go down
AWNLJERROL
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-23, 05:54

Patience is wearing out!
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-23, 06:35

Trouble in wonderland... people's patience is being tested to the maximum.....
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-23, 07:01

Yeepa....na patient dog go eat d fattest bone now
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-23, 09:05

smile2012 wrote:
Yeepa....na patient dog go eat d fattest bone now
If he doesn't die from starvation first from waiting
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-23, 11:46

Good things doesn't come cheap. We all are aware of the situation on ground, I know that atlantis can't just fold his harm doing nothing. Pls guys let's keep calm, but the annoying thing is that subscription is going. How I wish atlantis can make up for the black out days.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-23, 13:09

stainlez wrote:
Good things doesn't come cheap. We all are aware of the situation on ground, I know that atlantis can't just fold his harm doing nothing. Pls guys let's keep calm, but the annoying thing is that subscription is going. How I wish atlantis can make up for the black out days.
Thank you.
Well said.
Back to top Go down
BoscoGh
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-23, 17:36

Hello honourable members, I need an openbox HD receiver to buy. Im in Accra, can some one pls help me .
thanks
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 08:53

Beginning of another week
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 08:55

3 weeks exactly today
Back to top Go down
manyax
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 09:41

anniversary of blackout
Back to top Go down
spyling target
Amateur
Amateur
spyling target

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 10:17

Approximately one month subscription gone waste. Hope it will be added to our subscription when the server comes back.
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 10:24

This class needs an update from the head teacher before the students go on riot..
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 10:31

javanet wrote:
This class needs an update from the head teacher before the students go on riot..
Its been a long time-3 weeks with no classes and teaching,students are very bored and running out of patience
Back to top Go down
jknewton
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 10:34

javanet wrote:
javanet wrote:
Its been a long time-3 weeks with no classes and teaching,students are very bored and running out of patience
The headteacher isn't responding cos the principal is close to dead.
Back to top Go down
chila
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 10:37

spyling target wrote:
Approximately one month subscription gone waste. Hope it will be added to our subscription when the server comes back.
in your dreams my bro don't even think about this unreliable, fake server coming back online. you can just tell by the way this activecccam he is nowhere to be seen, but hiding.
Back to top Go down
activecccam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 11:24

chila wrote:
spyling target wrote:
in your dreams my bro don't even think about this unreliable, fake server coming back online. you can just tell by the way this activecccam he is nowhere to be seen, but hiding.

So, you called atlantis fake now. Well, nobody would like his pride to spoil man though not easy but we are coming back soon...we need a better solution thanks........
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 11:28

chila wrote:
spyling target wrote:
Mr.Chila must be having something personal to settle with activecccam....and the atlantis server....wonder what went wrong between the two..
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 11:32

activecccam wrote:
chila wrote:
spyling target wrote:

So, you called atlantis fake now. Well, nobody would like his pride to spoil man though not easy but we are coming back soon...we need a better solution thanks........
By a better solution i hope it means minimal or no downtime again in the future....Also please assure the class about the situation in regards to compensation of time lost...what is yr stand on this....
Back to top Go down
chila
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 12:05

activecccam wrote:
chila wrote:
spyling target wrote:

look now he has now come out of hiding with the same old words '' we are coming back soon'' listen my bro its now sounding like a song, people are tired with these same old words its now boring. just deliver as simple as that. why build a house if you can't manage a pocket of cement.
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 12:06

activecccam wrote:
chila wrote:
spyling target wrote:

We have given you the solution by paying in advance so impress us by fixing it
Back to top Go down
mcbesto
Senior
Senior
mcbesto

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 12:06

Atlantis will bounce back latest by 11/4/14 from a reliable source.
Back to top Go down
chila
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 12:18

mcbesto wrote:
mhhhhhhhhhh affraid lol! 
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 12:18

So three more weeks hope you are right
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 12:27

mcbesto wrote:
Thats crazzzzzzzzzzy!!No No No !!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad No 
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 13:44

shey dey say atlantic server get problem.... Hs it returned?
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 13:50

flashyberry wrote:
shey dey say atlantic server get problem.... Hs it returned?
Its Still on holiday
Back to top Go down
muba211
Amateur
Amateur
muba211

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 14:20

i guess i must move on.promise of weekend never came. why not buy anotherserver which is rocking now. in the future only 1 month subscription from any server
Back to top Go down
brothaken
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 14:40

muba211 wrote:
i guess i must move on.promise of weekend never came. why not buy anotherserver which is rocking now. in the future only 1 month subscription from any server

THAT'S IT. ONE MONTH ONLY SO THAT ONE WILL NOT LOSE TOO MUCH. LIKE ME I PAID 4 3MONTHS, I'VE ONLY USED 1.5. THEN D REMAINING 1.5 ENTER VOICE MAIL.
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 16:45

muba211 wrote:
One month alone is expensive
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 17:33

activecccam wrote:
chila wrote:
spyling target wrote:

the problem is not whether you come back or not but how soon ? we've been hearing SOON ever since dis server went down but we are still in the same darkness, nothing has changed at all as the days keeps on counting. can't we be assured of today or tomorrow or something of that sort. pls active kindly define what u mean by soon to us. thanks.
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 17:44

bejs wrote:
activecccam wrote:
chila wrote:
spyling target wrote:

the problem is not whether you come back or not but how soon ? we've been hearing SOON ever since dis server went down but we are still in the same darkness, nothing has changed at all as the days keeps on counting. can't we be assured of today or tomorrow or something of that sort. pls active kindly define what u mean by soon to us. thanks.
I think he himself doesn't know when the server will be back online
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 17:56

my problem is i don't andastand why they can't open at least some few channels for us to enjoy whilst they are working on the others. for now all servers are blazing hot on all or some important channels but all that we get here is coming soon and coming soon. when at all is this SOON ? or maybe when the football season is over will they allow us to enjoy the dead matches. also @active what will happen to our black out days ?
Back to top Go down
muba211
Amateur
Amateur
muba211

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 19:09

i have lost all hope in the server. moving moved
Back to top Go down
chila
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 19:49

muba211 wrote:
look gents these guys activecccam and his group are a bunch of crooks, everytime he comes out from hiding the only word that comes out is 'SOON' so better to move on. Nothing will ever happen here, this activecccam and his fake server have just swindled us.
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 20:07

chila wrote:
muba211 wrote:
look gents these guys activecccam and his group are a bunch of crooks, everytime he comes out from hiding the only word that comes out is 'SOON' so better to move on. Nothing will ever happen here, this activecccam and his fake server have just swindled us.
Let's just keep our cool
Back to top Go down
muba211
Amateur
Amateur
muba211

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 20:46

its not easy people. Im sure active can help by given daily updates. maybe just a channels for some of us who depend on only thieves for entertainment
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-24, 23:54

muba211 wrote:
its not easy people. Im sure active can help by given daily updates. maybe just a channels for some of us who depend on only thieves for entertainment
Just something small like he did before
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-25, 07:53

As much as this server is AWOL......must admit,in terms of service stability...it was in a world of its on..when on, it had the least downtime...no regular upgrades or black screen times...freezing was almost rare....hope it comes back soon....
Back to top Go down
AWNLJERROL
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-25, 08:05

This is taking longer than excepted...
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-25, 08:11

javanet wrote:
As much as this server is AWOL......must admit,in terms of service stability...it was in a world of its on..when on, it had the least downtime...no regular upgrades or black screen times...freezing was almost rare....hope it comes back soon....
U're absolutely right.waiting patiently for it to return.
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-25, 08:36

arsenaaaaaal wrote:
javanet wrote:
U're absolutely right.waiting patiently for it to return.
Hmmmmmmm don't know what has happened
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-25, 08:59

what devil tv do to gbenga, Ade and Queen is what they do to this server its called direct attack, wel don't blamed server owner for not respond like other server do, believed me no server respond yet except my FRD server n Ghana other working boxes buy from tv1 and don't think this server can coup with the price tag.
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty2014-03-25, 09:05

ancl wrote:
what devil tv do to gbenga, Ade and Queen is what they do to this server its called direct attack, wel don't blamed server owner for not respond like other server do, believed me no server respond yet except my FRD server n Ghana other working boxes buy from tv1 and don't think this server can coup with the price tag.
Are u sure about this?if u're correct,then there'll be a big problem if God forbid the one and only working server is attacked directly too.I wish what u just said is not true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next