Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER

Go down 
+90
Scofield76
ouargla96
jonbussy
microsat
ola ola
kofi boye
nafygee
heavenboundpkay
philip
Olukay
Preacherman
kelllis89
face2
SmartMobility
guru1
arike2011
irondehero42
poverty-must-die
bonana
jonumbers
nanayawadjei
nalucha
michealblakky
joshuaghana2012
canme4u
Mkude
all4real
cynto
egomero
uncle t
femola77
router
Amart
abudavis
agooo
satflex
godsent7979
lawalahmed
pipelow
Safex
wise view
smile2012
chrisniger
BoscoGh
bode4real
stainlez
gyarou
talion
lilgii2k3
vertical
munajoe
mrbonti
spyling target
yaw7x
flashyberry
aduagba
ejike u
Twogoods
coolsegun
kouaho
jknewton
boe
myforeigneronline
stoneboy2
spygens
activecccam
pinky1
viazi
akpatagoddy
chila
brothaken
arsenaaaaaal
muba211
HORIZONTAL
AWNLJERROL
manyax
dorg
makolm2
salim pari
turkcorp
richyboo
mb3
ancl
avatacamcode
mcbesto
ManofGod
javanet
dankart
bejs
noel33
94 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
noel33
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-12, 10:11

First topic message reminder :

hahahahaha i love this
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
chila
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-14, 12:26

javanet wrote:
manyax wrote:
like i said this is the end of this server.
Brother why you be so pessimisitic......a doubting thommas....everything done by man can be undone by man.....all activecccam has to do is to share his problem with other cardsharing gurus/programmers.....it is time  to let pride down for the sake of business
for how long, hoping for the unseen, unsolved.
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-14, 12:31

javanet wrote:
manyax wrote:
like i said this is the end of this server.
Brother why you be so pessimisitic......a doubting thommas....everything done by man can be undone by man.....all activecccam has to do is to share his problem with other cardsharing gurus/programmers.....it is time to let pride down for the sake of business
Well said business comes first if you lose credibility you're done for
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-14, 13:32

Server is working well though on 7w, no single freeze,problem shd be with the devil TV irdeto camdata...server IP still working fine
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-14, 14:10

javanet wrote:
Server is working well though on 7w, no single freeze,problem shd be with the devil TV irdeto camdata...server IP still working fine
Think majority with small dishes have only that as option
Back to top Go down
akpatagoddy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-14, 14:17

Which of d w7?
Back to top Go down
mb3
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-14, 15:40

is not easy at all for all server owners. Cardsharing is indeed risky and difficult and takes money and time from server ownere to maintain it. Evrybody is entitled to his own believe and has mouth too criticize or encourage them when times like dis occur. Just want to say that pls we shud nt complain much abt active nt cuming here to update customers, mayb he is busy doing underground runs to make server cum bak. Is beta we talk to him on mobile or pm him. He might b a man of few words and will cum soon to update u all. Mayb might update us all when all is ok, he is definitely seeing all our post, and he is surely doing his best to restore is server. I know they are spending much money in times like this and i wish them all server owners d best. Adegoke, activeccam, jostunde, emenikz and d rest i did nt mention. Continue the struggle and u will surely cum out victorious.
Back to top Go down
noel33
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-14, 15:46

mb3 wrote:
is not easy at all for all server owners. Cardsharing is indeed risky and difficult and takes money and time from server ownere to maintain it. Evrybody is entitled to his own believe and has mouth too criticize or encourage them when times like dis occur. Just want to say that pls we shud nt complain much abt active nt cuming here to update customers, mayb he is busy doing underground runs to make server cum bak. Is beta we talk to him on mobile or pm him. He might b a man of few words and will cum soon to update u all. Mayb might update us all when all is ok, he is definitely seeing all our post, and he is surely doing his best to restore is server. I know they are spending much money in times like this and i wish them all server owners d best. Adegoke, activeccam, jostunde, emenikz and d rest i did nt mention. Continue the struggle and u will surely cum out victorious.
yes my man it not easy may God bless you
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-14, 15:52

mb3 wrote:

Activecccam........A man of few words but GREAT Actions
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-14, 16:24

mb3 wrote:

can he pls come out and address us as to what is going on 'cos all these unnecessary praises won't get us any where. who says any making money business is easy. other servers are running and instead of us enjoying too we are here praising a server that is not working. yes i no atlantis is the giant of all servers and daz y i signed up with them cos i know when it comes to issues like surflock and co. they are better equiped to overcome it easier than other servers but now the whole story is beginning to look like the dead lion and the live dog. @active, pls come out and update your clients as to whatz up bros.
Back to top Go down
manyax
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-14, 17:24

bejs wrote:
mb3 wrote:

can he pls come out and address us as to what is going on 'cos all these unnecessary praises won't get us any where. who says any making money business is easy. other servers are running and instead of us enjoying too we are here praising a server that is not working. yes i no atlantis is the giant of all servers and daz y i signed up with them cos i know when it comes to issues like surflock and co. they are better equiped to overcome it easier than other servers but now the whole story is beginning to look like the dead lion and the live dog. @active,  pls come out and update your clients as to whatz up bros.
Bejs well said bro too much praises taking us nowhere
Back to top Go down
viazi
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-14, 17:34

U guys are deluded. How can U say that Atlantis respond fast to surflock? Atlantis has the worst response to suflock ever. they only know how to expand their server only. Their technical ability in relation to surflock is nothing to write home about. This present war like others will take them 3 months minimum, mark my words.
Back to top Go down
pinky1
Novice
Novice

Sex : F

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-14, 18:58

you are correct Viazi
That is the plain truth
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-14, 19:19

no one is saying atlantis responds to surflock faster, what i was implying was that since they are a bigger company i felt they will be better equiped to tackle surflock better than others. and this is where u need activecccam to come out with a statement as to what his people r up to.
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-14, 19:24

All this counter accusations here about whether server responds to suflock slowly or quickly should be silenced with an official statement from activecccam about status of server...over to you active
Back to top Go down
activecccam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-14, 20:08

javanet wrote:
All this counter accusations here about whether server responds to suflock slowly or quickly should be silenced with an official statement from activecccam about status of server...over to you active

Hummmm,anyway thank all. I don't want to say much here but it seems my people need info........
Well, we find out that we need to change all our system for better performance and this take little time as you people knew we have huge number of users.
For the running server, i think this server is very fortunate not to be online during the attack if not hummm....
Finally, let there is peace in the house as nobody will like his pride to be spoiled. We never tired we are still active. Pls, there are many things i don't need to put here pls try to understand thanks. the action is very closed and when it happens, pls let there is no noise here pls and pls.....
Back to top Go down
AWNLJERROL
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-14, 20:18

activecccam wrote:
javanet wrote:

Hummmm,anyway thank all. I don't want to say much here but it seems my people need info........
Well, we find out that we need to change all our system for better performance and this take little time as you people knew we have huge number of users.
For the running server, i think this server is very fortunate not to be online during the attack if not hummm....
Finally, let there is peace in the house as nobody will like his pride to be spoiled. We never tired we are still active. Pls, there are many things i don't need to put here pls try to understand thanks. the action is very closed and when it happens, pls let there is no noise here pls and pls.....
great. We hope for the best soon.
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-14, 20:23

activecccam wrote:
javanet wrote:

You forgot to add extra time will be added to everyone this will keep the customers quite and thread silent
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-14, 20:26

You have heard it from the man himself ....silence at times goes the distance... let's just wait for the time..remember to keep the enjoyment to ourselves when it returns.... too much noise attracts the devil agents
Back to top Go down
spygens
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 09:11

atlantis is a victim of his succes... you have to work hard to bring back pride an confidennce to your constomers.... since the downtime french people with small dish are issuing difficulties so try at least to add tvs*tafric* cards ... hope you're at work to bring back your servver because since 2 week now i've been playing my ps3 all day long....
Back to top Go down
avatacamcode
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 09:45

spygens wrote:
atlantis is a victim of his succes... you have to work hard to bring back pride an confidennce to your constomers.... since the downtime french people with small dish are issuing difficulties so try at least to add tvs*tafric* cards ... hope you're at work to bring back your servver because since 2 week now i've been  playing my ps3 all day long....

is good to bring tvsat now it well help cooldown pressure.
Back to top Go down
stoneboy2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 13:50

waiting in silence...
Back to top Go down
AWNLJERROL
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 19:13

Welcome back people!!! Surulere....
Back to top Go down
akpatagoddy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 19:15

Ar u sure?
Back to top Go down
myforeigneronline
Amateur
Amateur
myforeigneronline

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 19:17

Pls is Atlantis bak?
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 19:18

Can anyone confirm server is back online
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 19:21

server off
Back to top Go down
jknewton
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 19:22

javanet wrote:
Nothing yet, false alarm.
Back to top Go down
kouaho
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 19:41

jknewton wrote:
javanet wrote:
Nothing yet, false alarm.

@activecccam   update are not true he have lost contact with the atlantis hem self is beter for hem to contact the man hem self  dan giving false hopes.

You are not anwser calls from your resellers after collecting they money .

check yourself well they way you deal with your resellers .

Last edited by kouaho on 2014-03-15, 19:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 19:45

So who has lost contact with who... activecccam with Atlantis or the other way round... who is giving false hope
Back to top Go down
AWNLJERROL
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 19:49

Which of their servers are u guys on? Check with ur contact pls. Watching Chelsea vs Aston right now, even on SHD3!!! But remember, it's no time for noise making
Back to top Go down
kouaho
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 19:49

javanet wrote:
So who has lost contact with who... activecccam with Atlantis or the other way round... who is giving false hope
Back to top Go down
AWNLJERROL
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 19:54

No false alarm. This is real bro!
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 20:00

Can you confirm what channel is showing
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 20:04

no listing of channels here
Back to top Go down
AWNLJERROL
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 20:04

javanet wrote:
all channels including 2 of the HD channels
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 20:08

Are you using the same Atlantis as the rest.... cause here I don't see anything
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 20:09

AWNLJERROL wrote:
javanet wrote:
all channels including 2 of the HD channels
Guess u're using a different server.what u just said is what is going on with the other server.
Back to top Go down
avatacamcode
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 20:13

javanet wrote:

Still The server is down
Back to top Go down
coolsegun
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 20:16

Server still not showing
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 20:20

Monsieur AWNLJERROL you just teasing a hungry audience... getting people all excited pressing our remotes to no avail
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 20:27

As active said he will let us know so chater should be down
Back to top Go down
AWNLJERROL
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 20:29

javanet wrote:
Monsieur AWNLJERROL you just teasing a hungry audience... getting people all excited pressing our remotes to no avail
this is no time for teasing. I know what I'm seeing sirs....
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 20:33

Hmmmmmm hope so it means just a matter of time for the rest of us
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-15, 20:38

Unless server domain name change like last time... but picture no show... still believe monsieur AWNLJ is just pulling our leg
Back to top Go down
Twogoods
Expert
Expert
Twogoods

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-16, 03:48

Ya
Back to top Go down
http://www.fb.com/inforNaij
ejike u
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-16, 11:05

is atlantis bk my is not coneting
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-16, 11:31

ejike u wrote:
is atlantis bk my is not coneting
no show
Back to top Go down
mcbesto
Senior
Senior
mcbesto

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-16, 11:40

Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-16, 17:05

so whatz up at the moment with this server ? and how soon r we xpecting it back 'cos all i read here is coming soon. active pls how soon.
Back to top Go down
ejike u
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty2014-03-16, 19:07

pctient
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next