Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dstv software on strong

Go down 
+124
snipps
Gmoore4luv
abelite
bejiis
surambili
geenak2011
ayolomo1512
chuckychux
Gentlevin
Lordomasia
pardonp4
henryboadu2011
Adegoke23
chidon41
textme
Ibaku
AWONUSI
Fishegg45
KEM1
meetsholey
Nalerigu
sunnyga
obodo
microsat
Nissijoy
armstrongwemmer
helnkay
Stevolat
aujid
Ozizza
carbo
Ransfordmoose
Gmailer
Ebenz4
Adams33
emmyart
D REAL MAN
Fingaz
ameer
mikecool
Lorenz
tetteh
bola_yeni
oscar4free2air
MEGEE
yawben
jostunde
d-link
ekkywolex
Minamako
Walelove
abdulnfd
Sunnester
obasichuks
skatung
johnkaldon
Segzykay
andrewson
emmyzo
Opilamine
ask4oyebayo@yahoo.com
dela
asa1964
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
lorena007
mekydy01
ancl
kumi
justhots4u
Suny11
whizkidme2002
samayod2000
Ufkana
Vann Sualo
Frankjordan
magichand
Arowolo
alpha
emmyjack
Brainy02
Ameen
timire2
airbender
McSun
lastdon
bsat4u
dughass
abou1
ibadek
boe
shoooman
JOHN PAUL
360man
danapache
olasuccess
kingcokanson
cyberspace
versace400
simpa
idi1
hibeeke
demote
chelski
Jerryk
adewoyin
yemiola
billybmr
Yinka4dad
osemann
TIOKIM
Setho
moschnitnt
Americas_man
Don1
Shexy
yinka123
lawal012000
slash
ARISEKOLADE
9jatician
neyobounty
tdalyn
John bull
128 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-09-05, 08:03

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
justhots4u
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-07, 00:19

whizkidme2002 wrote:
mekydy01 wrote:
just click on this link BELOW and see how you can make Quick MONEY ONLINE. JUST VIEWING SIMPLE AD.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wrong thread.pls only post relevant links to d topic of the thread.i tink moderators shud move or delete irrelevant posts because of those following d topics.
Just by clicking on dat link, U̶̲̥̅̊ get ur stupid bonus ryt? U̶̲̥̅̊ better go build ur site for scammers like U̶̲̥̅̊, didn't U̶̲̥̅̊ read the topic or U̶̲̥̅̊ think dis is wat dis site is for*hiss*
Back to top Go down
justhots4u
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-07, 00:22

ibadek wrote:
asa1964 wrote:
Hello my good people. Can anybody teach me how I can use the same dish I am using for my H^^tv with strong decoder and our A***ter2 to get Mytv stations. Please, the guru in the house should help me. Thanks.[center]
.Is possible to tack multitv and w3/w7 and hitv on the same dish but not mytv and hitv.
Pls wots d frequency for multiTV?
Back to top Go down
ibadek
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-07, 01:08

justhots4u wrote:
ibadek wrote:
asa1964 wrote:
Hello my good people. Can anybody teach me how I can use the same dish I am using for my H^^tv with strong decoder and our A***ter2 to get Mytv stations. Please, the guru in the house should help me. Thanks.[center]
.Is possible to tack multitv and w3/w7 and hitv on the same dish but not mytv and hitv.
Pls wots d frequency for multiTV?
.The satelite is 28.2 degree ASTRA east with 12550H 19525 SR.
Back to top Go down
dela
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-07, 11:03

boss i need the software that i can run on my strong decoder SRT 4669z to watch DSTV with the internet
Back to top Go down
dela
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-07, 11:37

dstv software on strong srt 4669z to use the internet to open it
Back to top Go down
ask4oyebayo@yahoo.com
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-12, 18:02

ppls my avatar is nt working for the 1 week nw pls anybody with idea of happened,i really need ur hlp plsssss
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-12, 22:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
ppls my avatar is nt working for the 1 week nw pls anybody with idea of happened,i really need ur hlp plsssss
check avatar software thread.
Back to top Go down
Opilamine
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-12, 23:52

Pls, can avatar work for infinity tv? If yes, where can i get avatar and how much can i get it?
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-13, 00:07

Opilamine wrote:
Pls, can avatar work for infinity tv? If yes, where can i get avatar and how much can i get it?

pls code ur message next to enabl u attract tangeble answers
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
emmyzo
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-13, 00:51

plz, hw much is d strong srt 4663
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-13, 00:56

emmyzo wrote:

check your loacal market for details...!
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-13, 05:06

moschnitnt wrote:
emmyzo wrote:

check your loacal market for details...!
dude, i have being down dis street before. d guy can get his answer here. So many pple had been overcharged in d local market. Anybody dt has d braket price shld help d guy. Thanks
Back to top Go down
lorena007
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-13, 05:22

Someone should pls help me out with d software. I A̶̲̥̅♏ not one of those stupid agent. Pls I need it t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ start watching ♍Ɣ dstv channels back. t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ tell U̶̲̥̅̊ that I A̶̲̥̅♏ for real, U̶̲̥̅̊ can quote me on ♍Ɣ email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or 08029491236. Just flash me and W̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣​ call U̶̲̥̅̊ back.
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-13, 05:30

lorena007 wrote:
Someone should pls help me out with d software. I A̶̲̥̅♏ not one of those stupid agent. Pls I need it t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ start watching ♍Ɣ dstv channels back. t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ tell U̶̲̥̅̊ that I A̶̲̥̅♏ for real, U̶̲̥̅̊ can quote me on ♍Ɣ email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or 08029491236. Just flash me and W̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣​ call U̶̲̥̅̊ back.
please sir dropeng of emails id prohibited
Back to top Go down
justhots4u
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-13, 06:11

Call d number on the welcome screen for details
Back to top Go down
andrewson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-13, 06:28

I can't download the software into my 2011 FTA Receiver from my PC. I used GXDOWNLOAD a loader to upload .bin file to the 2011 FTA Receiver. After selecting the COM1 and locating the .bin file and clicking on download, it doesn't do anything. please can someone here help me? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-13, 06:42

andrewson wrote:
I can't download the software into my 2011 FTA Receiver from my PC. I used GXDOWNLOAD a loader to upload .bin file to the 2011 FTA Receiver. After selecting the COM1 and locating the .bin file and clicking on download, it doesn't do anything. please can someone here help me? Thanks
Make sure u connect your dongle correctly.The blue side of the rs232 cable to the dongle and the black to the pc.Clink download after that then connect ur power cord to the electric source.If the problem persist,download another loader i.e GXDOWNLOADER 2.117 or change the pc u are using.Hope to hear good new frm u.CHEERS.
Back to top Go down
johnkaldon
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-20, 15:09

Please i am using 4669xii and can i download this software for my strong
Back to top Go down
johnkaldon
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: pls i need dstv sofrtware for my strong 4669xii   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-20, 15:19

John Bull, can u give me the dstv sofrware on strong. i am using 4669xii
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-20, 16:24

This soft is for only 4663
Back to top Go down
johnkaldon
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-20, 16:32

John bull, i need the dstv software for my strong 4669xii
Back to top Go down
skatung
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-20, 21:23

testing mode activated....t
Back to top Go down
obasichuks
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-20, 21:40

Someone please help me with the link for Gxdownloader i need it for my avatar.
Back to top Go down
skatung
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-20, 22:29

testing mode activated....t
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-21, 00:53

johnkaldon wrote:
John bull, i need the dstv software for my strong 4669xii
There is software for 4669x11,visit najmsat.com.scroll down to dongles and softwares section & you will see strong softwares & click download box near it,it will opens all strong models softwares.then select the one for your model & download,i hoped this will help including ppl that are looking for dongles software
Back to top Go down
Sunnester
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-27, 06:51

Pls any free to air channel 4 carling cup...Pls help
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-27, 11:34

Sunnester wrote:
Pls any free to air channel 4 carling cup...Pls help
check lngsat
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-27, 12:02

If you need any vodka loader, check ntc very well for it
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-27, 12:04

Check ntc very well for vodka loader
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-27, 12:04

Ntc?
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-27, 12:12

ntc?????
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-27, 14:51

New 4663X software 173p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-27, 16:57

Dat lastest 4663x sofeware is 2powerful' dnt use fake flash drive, coz ur strong decoder(4663x) wil being 2blink, Note dat' if u upgraded wrongly' go around d thread' 2luk 4 hw 2 welcum bk ur frie decoder bk 2lyf. Datz ma advice' fishegg25 waz here' signd by me!
Back to top Go down
abdulnfd
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-28, 00:47

what of 4663xII
Back to top Go down
Walelove
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-28, 05:11

Can this software split card?
Back to top Go down
Walelove
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-10-31, 21:44

pls. house i need sw for srt4653x dat can work with d*** card, thanx
Back to top Go down
Minamako
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-11-13, 04:54

Please I need to know if my SRT 4663X CONAX - DVR - New Front Panel decoder can work with hi-tv & dstv.

If it can how do I get the software. Also I want to know if by so doing it will affect my current settings on mytv
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-11-13, 06:09

Minamako wrote:
Please I need to know if my SRT 4663X CONAX - DVR - New Front Panel decoder can work with hi-tv & dstv.

If it can how do I get the software. Also I want to know if by so doing it will affect my current settings on mytv
yea goto strong technology .com@download get your software there
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-11-13, 07:31

Minamako wrote:

Yes it can.Download the above software and upgrade ur decorder.It will not affect any My tv settings.
Back to top Go down
ekkywolex
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-11-13, 11:04

Minamako wrote:

Yes it can. go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & download relevant software for your decoder. It will not affect any of the My tv settings.
Back to top Go down
d-link
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-11-13, 13:14

ekkywolex wrote:
Minamako wrote:

Yes it can. go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & download relevant software for your decoder. It will not affect any of the My tv settings.

It will if you are sure that the decoder is original because there are fakes in the same look in body but inside is fake
Back to top Go down
Brainy02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-11-13, 14:17

Would this software split on using data cable, imean can it share between 2strong 4663x decoders
Back to top Go down
d-link
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-11-16, 00:45

John bull wrote:
For 4669 try [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oga JB I try this on my 4669x it didn't work, is only NTA open, is the sw still working now pls help me out
Back to top Go down
jostunde
Senior
Senior
jostunde

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-11-16, 03:04

Oga JB and all pls I need dstv sw for srt 4329.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
jostunde
Senior
Senior
jostunde

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-11-16, 03:06

Also for srt 4669x and 4930hd.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-11-16, 03:32

jostunde wrote:
Also for srt 4669x and 4930hd.

Thanks
Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on patch 4 African and download the software for 4669X and 4930HD.
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-11-16, 03:36

jostunde wrote:
Oga JB and all pls I need dstv sw for srt 4329.

Thanks
Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on patch 4 African and download the software for 4329
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-11-16, 06:09

Whch work does dis does?
Back to top Go down
jostunde
Senior
Senior
jostunde

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-11-16, 07:12

Segzykay thanks
Back to top Go down
yawben
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty2011-12-15, 12:43

I had 2 lnbs installed for my strong 4669X II decoder by a professional. recently i reset to factory settings after a firmware upgrade.Now I cant get HITV and DSTV channels despite inputting several freqs and SR i got online. I keep getting only Multitv on all de satellites i blindscan or autoscan. Can someone help me to set my decoder for HITV and DSTV. Or do i need an additional software?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dstv software on strong
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next