Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dstv software on strong

Go down 
+124
snipps
Gmoore4luv
abelite
bejiis
surambili
geenak2011
ayolomo1512
chuckychux
Gentlevin
Lordomasia
pardonp4
henryboadu2011
Adegoke23
chidon41
textme
Ibaku
AWONUSI
Fishegg45
KEM1
meetsholey
Nalerigu
sunnyga
obodo
microsat
Nissijoy
armstrongwemmer
helnkay
Stevolat
aujid
Ozizza
carbo
Ransfordmoose
Gmailer
Ebenz4
Adams33
emmyart
D REAL MAN
Fingaz
ameer
mikecool
Lorenz
tetteh
bola_yeni
oscar4free2air
MEGEE
yawben
jostunde
d-link
ekkywolex
Minamako
Walelove
abdulnfd
Sunnester
obasichuks
skatung
johnkaldon
Segzykay
andrewson
emmyzo
Opilamine
ask4oyebayo@yahoo.com
dela
asa1964
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
lorena007
mekydy01
ancl
kumi
justhots4u
Suny11
whizkidme2002
samayod2000
Ufkana
Vann Sualo
Frankjordan
magichand
Arowolo
alpha
emmyjack
Brainy02
Ameen
timire2
airbender
McSun
lastdon
bsat4u
dughass
abou1
ibadek
boe
shoooman
JOHN PAUL
360man
danapache
olasuccess
kingcokanson
cyberspace
versace400
simpa
idi1
hibeeke
demote
chelski
Jerryk
adewoyin
yemiola
billybmr
Yinka4dad
osemann
TIOKIM
Setho
moschnitnt
Americas_man
Don1
Shexy
yinka123
lawal012000
slash
ARISEKOLADE
9jatician
neyobounty
tdalyn
John bull
128 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2011-09-05, 08:03

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ibadek
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2011-12-15, 13:45

yawben wrote:
I had 2 lnbs installed for my strong 4669X II decoder by a professional. recently i reset to factory settings after a firmware upgrade.Now I cant get HITV and DSTV channels despite inputting several freqs and SR i got online. I keep getting only Multitv on all de satellites i blindscan or autoscan. Can someone help me to set my decoder for HITV and DSTV. Or do i need an additional software?
@ Yawben try 12130 h 27500 and 12092 h 27500.Good luck.
Back to top Go down
MEGEE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2011-12-15, 13:49

ibadek wrote:
yawben wrote:
I had 2 lnbs installed for my strong 4669X II decoder by a professional. recently i reset to factory settings after a firmware upgrade.Now I cant get HITV and DSTV channels despite inputting several freqs and SR i got online. I keep getting only Multitv on all de satellites i blindscan or autoscan. Can someone help me to set my decoder for HITV and DSTV. Or do i need an additional software?

I GUESS UR PROBLEM MAY BE THE DISEQ SETTING, PROBABLY MYTV IS THE PRIMARY LNB. CHECK THE DISEQ POSITION FOR THE DSTV LNB AND SET IT IN THE DECODER
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2011-12-15, 16:23

hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2011-12-15, 22:29

MEGEE wrote:
ibadek wrote:
yawben wrote:

I GUESS UR PROBLEM MAY BE THE DISEQ SETTING, PROBABLY MYTV IS THE PRIMARY LNB. CHECK THE DISEQ POSITION FOR THE DSTV LNB AND SET IT IN THE DECODER
Your problem is frm the DiscEq setting. All u av to do is trace ur dstv cable frm the dish down to the DiscEq and see wat num it goes into, make sure u take note of it then goto menu, installation press 0000 and then goto manual, input 12.245,v, 27.500. Exit and goto dish settings, select 12.245 from frequency and then goto disEqc, change it to the number on the disEqc i said you should take note. Now it should turn green, if it doesn't, move to the next box down and keep moving it between 1 to 16, you will definitely hit the green. Exit and then save. You can now scan to get ur Hitv and Dstv. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
tetteh
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2011-12-15, 22:52

bola_yeni wrote:
MEGEE wrote:
ibadek wrote:
yawben wrote:

Your problem is frm the DiscEq setting. All u av to do is trace ur dstv cable frm the dish down to the DiscEq and see wat num it goes into, make sure u take note of it then goto menu, installation press 0000 and then goto manual, input 12.245,v, 27.500. Exit and goto dish settings, select 12.245 from frequency and then goto disEqc, change it to the number on the disEqc i said you should take note. Now it should turn green, if it doesn't, move to the next box down and keep moving it between 1 to 16, you will definitely hit the green. Exit and then save. You can now scan to get ur Hitv and Dstv. Best of luck.
ITS RATHER 12.245H NOT (12.245V) DSTV LINE.
Back to top Go down
Lorenz
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2011-12-15, 23:00

check ur disecq settings n d switch if they r in order.
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2011-12-16, 02:24

OK
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2011-12-16, 07:24

tetteh wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
MEGEE wrote:
ibadek wrote:
yawben wrote:

ITS RATHER 12.245H NOT (12.245V) DSTV LINE.
Sorry typographical error 12.245, H, 27500
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2011-12-16, 11:12

Hmm
Back to top Go down
mikecool
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2011-12-16, 12:38

Hi, pls do u have for strong 4669xii?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2011-12-16, 12:54

Wht?
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2011-12-16, 13:09

mikecool wrote:
Hi, pls do u have for strong 4669xii?

HAVE WHAT 4 69XII?
ANYWAY, IF U R TALKING OF SW, GO TO D PATCH SECTION OF D SITE. UR ANSWER IS THERE. I MEAN D one 4 69xii.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2011-12-16, 13:22

Bettr
Back to top Go down
kumi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-02-08, 20:57

how to watch dstv on strong srt4669z
Back to top Go down
ameer
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-03-22, 14:39

thank you i want soft wear open dstv for strong 4622xii
Back to top Go down
Fingaz
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-03-26, 11:11

Pipo my decoder SRT 4622xII wont show the SABC channels, Help me with the software and where I can do the download from, I habe looked everywhere can not find the updates, please help me.
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-03-26, 13:12

Fingaz wrote:
Pipo my decoder SRT 4622xII wont show the SABC channels, Help me with the software and where I can do the download from, I habe looked everywhere can not find the updates, please help me.

Why not try google search. Trust you might find something useful as you peruse through the results obtained. Good luck
Back to top Go down
emmyart
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-03-31, 14:21

pls can this software work for 4669xii or its only for 4663x only
Back to top Go down
Fingaz
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-04-19, 19:08

I am using a dongle Avatar2 but I can not view the channels, someone told me to upgrade it. Please, where can I get the software to upgrade the Avatar2.
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-04-19, 19:29

go to avater thread...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-04-19, 21:28

Fingaz wrote:
I am using a dongle Avatar2 but I can not view the channels, someone told me to upgrade it. Please, where can I get the software to upgrade the Avatar2.

Software finder application is available
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-04-19, 22:37

If u cant get d application den google
Back to top Go down
Adams33
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-04-20, 19:24

Where do i get new software for my strong 4663x for this new dstv upgraded smart cards.
Back to top Go down
Ebenz4
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-06-02, 19:40

plz gurus, i just download this sw 116p for my srt4669xii, but i hav not install it on my stb. i just want to ask what function will i get on it.. help me i'm new here
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-06-02, 19:54

Ebenz4 wrote:
plz gurus, i just download this sw 116p for my srt4669xii, but i hav not install it on my stb. i just want to ask what function will i get on it.. help me i'm new here

My brother with one point, welkom to ntcguys! Why do you want to upgrade your new decoder, if I may ask? Pls do not install any firmware that is not compactable with your box, cuz it may fries your box and makes you loose it. Once again, welkom to reality!
Back to top Go down
Ebenz4
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-06-02, 20:09

Gmailer wrote:
Ebenz4 wrote:

My brother with one point, welkom to ntcguys! Why do you want to upgrade your new decoder, if I may ask? Pls do not install any firmware that is not compactable with your box, cuz it may fries your box and makes you loose it. Once again, welkom to reality!
‎‏ ‏‎ i'm asking bcoz the sw i can c on my stb is 1.01p so one of nairaland satmate told me to upgrade it to 116p. he told me the sw dat come with my stb is outdate
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-06-02, 20:20

Try it! Nothing bad in experimenting though. But, make sure the firmware is that of 4699xii. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Ebenz4
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-06-02, 20:29

Gmailer wrote:
Try it! Nothing bad in experimenting though. But, make sure the firmware is that of 4699xii. Good luck!
i hav check it they r thesame. but can i use my card reader apart frm flash drive to upgrade bcoz i hav unzip it with my xplora
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-06-02, 20:47

Ebenz4 wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
i hav check it they r thesame. but can i use my card reader apart frm flash drive to upgrade bcoz i hav unzip it with my xplora

Yeah boss!All nah same nah! I also use card reader cuz itz multifunctional.
Back to top Go down
Ebenz4
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-06-02, 21:03

Gmailer wrote:
Ebenz4 wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

tenkz bro
Back to top Go down
Ebenz4
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-06-05, 19:41

Ebenz4 wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
Ebenz4 wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

tenkz bro
what type of stb r u using
Back to top Go down
Ransfordmoose
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-08-04, 10:25

Hello

please how can get link to download software for strong decoder SRT4669x
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-08-04, 10:44

Ransfordmoose wrote:
Hello

please how can get link to download software for strong decoder SRT4669x

check this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Ozizza
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-08-07, 11:00

pls can you tell me how i can install dstv software on hitv decoder?
Back to top Go down
aujid
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-08-07, 11:05

Ozizza wrote:
pls can you tell me how i can install dstv software on hitv decoder?

Not sure how possible that is..
Back to top Go down
Ransfordmoose
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-09-06, 18:35

Please how can i decode my Glo huawei E303 modem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-09-06, 19:31

Ransfordmoose wrote:
Please how can i decode my Glo huawei E303 modem

Pls check the proper thread for that,how to unlock modem
Back to top Go down
Ransfordmoose
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-09-06, 19:56

Wrong place sorry, i got it now
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-09-06, 22:47

Old stuff
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-09-07, 12:09

oh my God, which one is non customized card
Back to top Go down
armstrongwemmer
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-10-25, 20:19

Hello ,plz i will like you to direct me how to connect my router to strong decoder so i can get acces to dstv.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-10-25, 23:56

armstrongwemmer wrote:
Hello ,plz i will like you to direct me how to connect my router to strong decoder so i can get acces to dstv.

Google it
Back to top Go down
Nissijoy
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-10-30, 03:47

Pls. i need latest strong decoder 4669xii software that works with Dstv blue card. pls am really in need of it
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-10-30, 06:10

Nissijoy wrote:
Pls. i need latest strong decoder 4669xii software that works with Dstv blue card. pls am really in need of it
if the smart card is married dont even think about strong decoder will do the magic for you
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-10-30, 08:08

CORRECT.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-10-30, 12:21

Bt T-link we surely break it
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-10-30, 12:43

You mean TLINK can work wit married card?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-10-30, 14:33

Yah
Back to top Go down
Nalerigu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Nalerigu

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-10-30, 15:18

Is dis tlink doing wonders?
Back to top Go down
meetsholey
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty2012-10-30, 17:00

pls,can dis software work with dstv blackcard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dstv software on strong   Dstv software on strong - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dstv software on strong
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next