Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE

Go down 
+51
Dotfel
ojasope
yaw7x
shexy90
bejs
triumphant
walukoe
danapache
obodo
doctor
bola_yeni
killerbill7
tdalyn
yinka123
kureka
tetteh
mrman
John bull
Drdanskills
austin kofi boakye
Paul obi
osteen
noonstar2k9
ibadek
donfolex
versace400
Ufkana
Fred007
jostunde
abou1
Gmailer
biss1
Americas_man
danmama
easy
babsleeway
justhots4u
Ericnyambi
Don1
ugotuf
fc bonsai
Suny11
Segzykay
ancl
magichand
360man
olofin17
rascom
ARISEKOLADE
whizkidme2002
Osekele
55 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Osekele
Novice
Novice

ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty
PostSubject: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-10-30, 07:46

Watch Your Favourite Channels Now. GET A WORRY-FREE SUPER HD RECEIVER. With This New Super HD RECEIVERS You Can Now Have Rest of Mind. ALL channels are now available to you at a Nominal Fee. You Now Have COMPLETE Rest of Mind. Now On Sale.
It enables you to watch all your favourite channels. For thorough explanation, U can call: 08054611414 ; 08090770099 or Text Your Email Address.[b]

Last edited by Osekele on 2011-12-10, 17:14; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
whizkidme2002
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-10-30, 09:12

Osekele wrote:
Watch Your Favourite Channels Now. GET A WORRY-FREE SUPER HD RECEIVER. With This New Super HD RECEIVERS You Can Now Have Rest of Mind. ALL channels are now available to you at a Nominal Fee. You Now Have COMPLETE Rest of Mind. Now On Sale.
It enables you to watch all your favourite channels. For thorough explanation, U can call: 08054611414 ; 08095036869 or Text Your Email Address.

advert without a killer punch is of no use.tell us d koko of dis advert or u will be wastin ur time.people hav paid enormously for avatar and microbox only to be disapointed.urs will be more expensive since its hd.explain d crust of ur offer and d guarantees else delete dis thread
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-10-30, 16:00

whizkidme2002 wrote:
Osekele wrote:
It enables you to watch all your favourite channels. For thorough explanation, U can call: 08054611414 ; 08095036869 or Text Your Email Address.

advert without a killer punch is of no use.tell us d koko of dis advert or u will be wastin ur time.people hav paid enormously for avatar and microbox only to be disapointed.urs will be more expensive since its hd.explain d crust of ur offer and d guarantees else delete dis thread

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
rascom
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-10-30, 16:14

whizkidme2002 wrote:
Osekele wrote:

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
rascom
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-10-30, 16:25

Osekele wrote:

It is manufactured in China or Nigeria. If it's in China shipments in the trash. we do not want more. Tell them that we are very angry against these scammers.
Back to top Go down
olofin17
Amateur
Amateur
olofin17

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-02, 01:21

Helo guys in d room, plz I nd Micro Box sw, help me out
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-02, 07:07

Osekele wrote:

TELL UR MASTER THAT 'KO SI OBO NI IDANRE MO; AWON TO KU NIBE WON TI NLO HUMMER JEEPS'. NIGERIANS ARE NO MAGAS.
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-02, 08:20

Osekele wrote:

scratch pls pm the name the price and ccam the model let me know how much it cost thank
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-02, 10:29

magichand wrote:
Osekele wrote:

scratch pls pm the name the price and ccam the model let me know how much it cost thank
afro it we cos u upto 40k i hv hear 4rm him alrdy.
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-02, 10:38

How are we sure the same thing we are experiencing with Vodka will not happen to it again.Let us look b4 we leak.
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-02, 10:53

This china products are like china people, today it works tommorow off. Just a waste of money
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-02, 10:54

Segzykay wrote:
How are we sure the same thing we are experiencing with Vodka will not happen to it again.Let us look b4 we leak.
vodka is different 4rm dis one, u no al dos manufacture of dis box hv no wht vodka is passing 2ru nw they hv take anothr system whc whiskey can't stop anymore.
Back to top Go down
Osekele
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-03, 07:47

360man wrote:
Osekele wrote:

TELL UR MASTER THAT 'KO SI OBO NI IDANRE MO; AWON TO KU NIBE WON TI NLO HUMMER JEEPS'. NIGERIANS ARE NO MAGAS.

Ok. But I can assure you that very soon u will see the light.
Back to top Go down
fc bonsai
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-03, 08:55

e be like dem wan tell us anoda story again o.....i remember my installer telling me avatar can never be blocked.......today, i am wiser as my friend said.....obo idanre ti gbon, obo ti unilag won maa gbo lectures pelu students.....no be small thing o!
Back to top Go down
fc bonsai
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-03, 09:00

Osekele wrote:
if u can give me 14 months money-back guarantee, i may consider ur product
Back to top Go down
Osekele
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-03, 11:03

Full 12 months Money.Back Guarantee. Does it sound Unbelievable? Try it!!!
Back to top Go down
ugotuf
Amateur
Amateur
ugotuf

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-03, 11:55

At how much bros?
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-03, 12:23

ugotuf wrote:
At how much bros?
Back to top Go down
Ericnyambi
Novice
Novice
Ericnyambi

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-03, 12:40

How m
Back to top Go down
Ericnyambi
Novice
Novice
Ericnyambi

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-03, 12:43

I mean hw much is this hd decoder?
Back to top Go down
justhots4u
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-03, 13:28

yes oh tell us lets know whats up
Back to top Go down
babsleeway
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-03, 13:56

Osekele wrote:
360man wrote:
Osekele wrote:

Ok. But I can assure you that very soon u will see the light.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-03, 14:17

Hmmm
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-03, 14:23

Back to top Go down
easy
Senior
Senior
easy

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-03, 14:33

fc bonsai wrote:
Osekele wrote:
cheers cheers cheers dnt waste ur money save it 4 Salla or Xmas
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-03, 15:04

hmm..hmm... lol!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-03, 15:08

Heheheh
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-03, 16:55

easy wrote:
fc bonsai wrote:
Osekele wrote:
cheers cheers cheers dnt waste ur money save it 4 Salla or Xmas
if only chico guys could feel this scepicism...they would do better...well i think they are seeing the effects of failure/inconsistence/instability
Back to top Go down
danmama
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-07, 18:20

is AVATAR and microbox working
Back to top Go down
Americas_man
Amateur
Amateur
Americas_man

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-07, 18:34

danmama wrote:
is AVATAR and microbox working
may be.
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-07, 19:51

The best alternative for now is this new stuff it barks like hell i call it the german shephed dog
Back to top Go down
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-07, 21:29

Are you refering to srt5k?
Back to top Go down
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-07, 21:44

Suny11 wrote:
The best alternative for now is this new stuff it barks like hell i call it the german shephed dog
Suny11, are you there? Is SRT 5K the viable alternative?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-08, 04:58

Suny11 wrote:
lol! wht is the new stuff? Omo jawa si nw
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-08, 05:11

The strong fta
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-10, 16:06

Srt5000 fta dongle or strong fta? I sensed these are the handi works of vodka dudes
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-10, 17:33

Hmmm
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-10, 18:22

Trust me ancl. The products are from avatar guys, they'v gotten their targeted goals on avatar, now they are now introducing new products that will soon be dead. Mb is they only trusted box for now.

Last edited by Gmailer on 2011-11-10, 18:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-10, 18:25

That is the reason i will not buy this dongles
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-10, 18:37

I cant buy mb now until i get my avatar sold.
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-10, 19:24

mb is good for sports lovers not for me.
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-10, 20:13

@gmailer, how much is ur dongle?
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-10, 20:18

Thatz why I am taking my time b4 i leap bro. I only love watching Nigeria matches. mbc and Madagascar tv are showing champ's league. I am just wanting to have all the sats working. Wiskey isnt a matter of compulsion, but a matter of neccessity. If it comes, fine! If it doesnt, all well and good as far as my vodka is trampling on the elephant and high.

Last edited by Gmailer on 2011-11-11, 04:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-10, 20:27

How much do you have?
Back to top Go down
jostunde
Senior
Senior
jostunde

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-10, 21:37

I tried getting it at alaba but nothing like that. But I later met a lady from china their dealer, she said it will be out next month or january.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-13, 04:12

@jostunde I need mb o.
Back to top Go down
Osekele
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-13, 05:45

SUPER HD RECEIVER has come to stay. This cannot die. It has not failed for once since August and I assure you its working fine. You need not be in doubt. If its not working well, those who have gotten it would have come here to complain!!! If you have been disappointed by AVATAR, SUPER HD has come as a relieve. No regret whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Fred007
Senior
Senior
Fred007

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-13, 05:49

Osekele wrote:
SUPER HD RECEIVER has come to stay. This cannot die. It has not failed for once since August and I assure you its working fine. You need not be in doubt. If its not working well, those who have gotten it would have come here to complain!!! If you have been disappointed by AVATAR, SUPER HD has come as a relieve. No regret whatsoever.
pls how mush? And how is it install
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-13, 05:51

so like how much is this super HD??
Back to top Go down
Osekele
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty2011-11-13, 06:37

Serious intending buyers or those who want to know more truth can call: 08054611414 ; 08090770099 or Text Your Email Address to any of these numbers. A trial will convince you and give you quick recovery from Avatar shock!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE Empty

Back to top Go down

ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next