Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE

Go down 
+51
Dotfel
ojasope
yaw7x
shexy90
bejs
triumphant
walukoe
danapache
obodo
doctor
bola_yeni
killerbill7
tdalyn
yinka123
kureka
tetteh
mrman
John bull
Drdanskills
austin kofi boakye
Paul obi
osteen
noonstar2k9
ibadek
donfolex
versace400
Ufkana
Fred007
jostunde
abou1
Gmailer
biss1
Americas_man
danmama
easy
babsleeway
justhots4u
Ericnyambi
Don1
ugotuf
fc bonsai
Suny11
Segzykay
ancl
magichand
360man
olofin17
rascom
ARISEKOLADE
whizkidme2002
Osekele
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Osekele
Novice
Novice

ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 4 Empty2011-10-30, 07:46

First topic message reminder :

Watch Your Favourite Channels Now. GET A WORRY-FREE SUPER HD RECEIVER. With This New Super HD RECEIVERS You Can Now Have Rest of Mind. ALL channels are now available to you at a Nominal Fee. You Now Have COMPLETE Rest of Mind. Now On Sale.
It enables you to watch all your favourite channels. For thorough explanation, U can call: 08054611414 ; 08090770099 or Text Your Email Address.[b]

Last edited by Osekele on 2011-12-10, 17:14; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 4 Empty2012-02-24, 16:24

we dont want to buy anything
Back to top Go down
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 4 Empty2012-02-24, 16:27

execept it is sold for 1000 naira
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 4 Empty2012-02-24, 17:04

Osekele wrote:
Watch Your Favourite Channels Now. GET A WORRY-FREE SUPER HD RECEIVER. With This New Super HD RECEIVERS You Can Now Have Rest of Mind. ALL channels are now available to you at a Nominal Fee. You Now Have COMPLETE Rest of Mind. Now On Sale.
It enables you to watch all your favourite channels. For thorough explanation, U can call: 08054611414 ; 08090770099 or Text Your Email Address.[b]
favourite channels no get name or na arabic?
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 4 Empty2012-02-24, 17:25

....see gbege...ppo dey vex o...
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 4 Empty2012-02-24, 19:10

OJU WA MAA TI LA KE
Back to top Go down
Osekele
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 4 Empty2012-05-10, 16:17

Still Unparalleled. As Reliable As Ever. Call: 08090770099 OR 08054611414
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 4 Empty2012-05-10, 16:24

Why d't u follow rule man ur ass may kick nxt time u drop ur mobile numbr hre ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 4 Empty2012-05-10, 22:43

ancl wrote:
Why d't u follow rule man ur ass may kick nxt time u drop ur mobile numbr hre ok.

Supported!!!kick that ass outta here,any misbehave should pay his price
Back to top Go down
kouaho
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 4 Empty2012-05-11, 00:15

is good to respect all friends in this forum,now naija.your-talk forum have are bad name in satellite forum in Africa ,we are lose more friends because of DAT , why i beg you all let use this forum to share knowledge and let people now Wat you have ,and you respect all new & old members
GOD bless you all

cccam man
Back to top Go down
Osekele
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 4 Empty2012-05-31, 22:46

On SUPER HD Receivers ALL HIGH DEFINITION Channels are working. Enjoy EURO 2012 ON HD Channels. Unscrambled for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 4 Empty2012-06-01, 07:23

Osekele wrote:
On SUPER HD Receivers ALL HIGH DEFINITION Channels are working. Enjoy EURO 2012 ON HD Channels. Unscrambled for you.

How did it look like?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 4 Empty2012-06-01, 10:08

Gud question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 4 Empty2012-06-01, 10:37

ancl wrote:
Gud question

Yeah,& i need answers cos this place has become a place to showcase their chinko's waste bin or a place to do experimental puppose just like they said
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 4 Empty2012-06-01, 10:41

obviouschild wrote:
ancl wrote:
Gud question

Yeah,& i need answers cos this place has become a place to showcase their chinko's waste bin or a place to do experimental puppose just like they said
2me the guy always came hre anytime he get a new product n his shop help me tel him dis place is nt a market grand.
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 4 Empty2012-06-01, 12:41

ancl wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
ancl wrote:
Gud question

2me the guy always came hre anytime he get a new product n his shop help me tel him dis place is nt a market grand.

Yes oo. I second dis. People shd not just come here, sell their products and go AWOL (Absent Without Leave) again. We only want active members interested in helping others and not selfish ones.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 4 Empty2012-06-01, 15:05

D REAL MAN wrote:
ancl wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
ancl wrote:
Gud question

Yes oo. I second dis. People shd not just come here, sell their products and go AWOL (Absent Without Leave) again. We only want active members interested in helping others and not selfish ones.
even if needs arise we no who to hala abi no so?
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 4 Empty2012-06-01, 15:46

Na so my broda...as you usually say...Oju wa mati la ke Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 4 Empty2012-06-01, 15:50

D REAL MAN wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 4 Empty2012-06-01, 18:38

D REAL MAN wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 4 Empty2012-06-01, 18:41

D REAL MAN wrote:

Wetin be this one for ur profile pics?na tribal war?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4