Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE

Go down 
+51
Dotfel
ojasope
yaw7x
shexy90
bejs
triumphant
walukoe
danapache
obodo
doctor
bola_yeni
killerbill7
tdalyn
yinka123
kureka
tetteh
mrman
John bull
Drdanskills
austin kofi boakye
Paul obi
osteen
noonstar2k9
ibadek
donfolex
versace400
Ufkana
Fred007
jostunde
abou1
Gmailer
biss1
Americas_man
danmama
easy
babsleeway
justhots4u
Ericnyambi
Don1
ugotuf
fc bonsai
Suny11
Segzykay
ancl
magichand
360man
olofin17
rascom
ARISEKOLADE
whizkidme2002
Osekele
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Osekele
Novice
Novice

ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2011-10-30, 07:46

First topic message reminder :

Watch Your Favourite Channels Now. GET A WORRY-FREE SUPER HD RECEIVER. With This New Super HD RECEIVERS You Can Now Have Rest of Mind. ALL channels are now available to you at a Nominal Fee. You Now Have COMPLETE Rest of Mind. Now On Sale.
It enables you to watch all your favourite channels. For thorough explanation, U can call: 08054611414 ; 08090770099 or Text Your Email Address.[b]

Last edited by Osekele on 2011-12-10, 17:14; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2011-12-12, 13:36

If its 800s i wld hv ask u to snd it to me som1 nd it hre.
Back to top Go down
Osekele
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-02, 18:57

Still Selling Fast. As Reliable As Ever.
Back to top Go down
Osekele
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-02, 19:10

To all our customers outside Nigeria: We have made shipping to Ghana, Liberia, Gambia and Sierra Leone easier and affordable. We have now been able to negotiate a 50% reduction in shipping costs with some of our regular transport companies from Nigeria.

Thanks for your understanding and support.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-02, 20:13

Wht of strongx2 make it work again ooo i mean sw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-02, 22:39

ancl wrote:

Lets keep believe,it will surely come back
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-03, 07:41

ANY NEW ABT MARTINI OR ITS WORKING WIT POLARITY (H) NW?
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-03, 07:47

obviouschild wrote:
ancl wrote:

IT WOULD NOT COME BACK BYE BYE TO STRONGX2.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-03, 07:51

obodo wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
ancl wrote:

Owo ti a fi ra maa ju ti JAME BOND lo ke
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-03, 07:58

ancl wrote:
obodo wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
ancl wrote:

NAH LIE U TALK HOW MUCH DID YOU BUY YOUR OWN.MINE SELF I JUST PUT IT SOMEWHERE IN MY ROOM.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-03, 08:02

ancl wrote:
obodo wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
ancl wrote:

NAH LIE U TALK HOW MUCH DID YOU BUY YOUR OWN.MINE SELF I JUST PUT IT SOMEWHERE IN MY ROOM.
Back to top Go down
olofin17
Amateur
Amateur
olofin17

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-03, 08:23

keep it rolling guys
Back to top Go down
killerbill7
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-05, 23:33

Super HD ke... same old same old.... everyone remember infinity decoder with twin tuner... now its history... it was selling for 35k then...

If you refuse to buy any of these products from the chinese people... in a month or 2, you will be very happy with your decision.... Buying these chinese product is a complete waste of money... better to set fire to the money than to buy one more super decoder that will turn to rubbish in the house as soon as it stops working....
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-06, 00:23

Yu will be a fool to buy this product. Word is enof only for the wise.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-06, 00:26

It will be pay you beta to invest in a bigger dish and with a reliable hd decoder and then buy abudahbi sport card. Word!!!
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-06, 08:26

donfolex wrote:
It will be pay you beta to invest in a bigger dish and with a reliable hd decoder and then buy abudahbi sport card. Word!!!
Is the card readily available here in Lagos? And for like au much
Back to top Go down
Osekele
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 15:39

Some of us comment on what they don't know. All those who bought Super HD Receivers from Ghana, Liberia and Nigeria since August, 2011 have not and will never have any regret for buying them. They are working well. We have a one year contract with any buyer (starting from the date you purchase your own) and it will be full 12 months. For your info, the dongle is out now and it will serve you well. One year is one year. Our word is our bond. Try it, experience it b4 you comment about it.
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 16:51

alright
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 16:53

will try it out
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 17:17

Osekele wrote:
Some of us comment on what they don't know. All those who bought Super HD Receivers from Ghana, Liberia and Nigeria since August, 2011 have not and will never have any regret for buying them. They are working well. We have a one year contract with any buyer (starting from the date you purchase your own) and it will be full 12 months. For your info, the dongle is out now and it will serve you well. One year is one year. Our word is our bond. Try it, experience it b4 you comment about it.
Mr osekele or wht s ur name? D't tel the house u are try to tel us to come and buy anothe dongle oooo, whn we are try to fand solution to the one we buy dat nt last 3weeks nw u come wit another wahala. Let me tel u i we advice u to go n peace if nt ppl hre we cast spel on u cos they we think u are one of chinco info n 9ja so stop nw or the spel we start 4rm me alele!!!
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 18:39

Osekele wrote:
Mr osekele, dont u share from our regrets so far on all sought of dongles including mb dt pple are shouting is good. Are u nt part of those who market 007 and d rest for us. since u are not ready to serve us well, we are nt ready to buy any dongle again unless they fulfil our demand. u may all take it to all ur houses u build wt our hard earn money and fix it there. pls dont introduce us to any dongle again or else u will all.........................
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 18:42

ancl wrote:
Osekele wrote:
Mr osekele or wht s ur name? D't tel the house u are try to tel us to come and buy anothe dongle oooo, whn we are try to fand solution to the one we buy dat nt last 3weeks nw u come wit another wahala. Let me tel u i we advice u to go n peace if nt ppl hre we cast spel on u cos they we think u are one of chinco info n 9ja so stop nw or the spel we start 4rm me alele!!!
Dont mind all those betrayers jare, they av sold us for a penny to chincos.
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 18:51

ancl wrote:
Osekele wrote:
Some people can be funny.My Osekele or whichever is your name can you please explain to the whole house where your so called product's manufacturer from?I guess chinko's product again.What now gave us the assurance that this will last?Please guys be wise.
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 19:07

triumphant wrote:
ancl wrote:
Osekele wrote:
Some people can be funny.My Osekele or whichever is your name can you please explain to the whole house where your so called product's manufacturer from?I guess chinko's product again.What now gave us the assurance that this will last?Please guys be wise.

LOL, WAHALA DEY O
Back to top Go down
Osekele
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 19:20

These replies are very funny. I have never sold any dongle by whatever name to anybody before. I have never promoted dongle b4. In some of my posts in recent past I warned people about the so called ''gurus in d house'' and about avatar2 in particular.

Let us face the fact, it will be selfish on our part if u expect that u will buy any dongle at all for about N14k or so and expect it to work for life. This is d absolute truth. I was in contact with some of the manufacturer's representatives in d past and after my discussion with them I came here to warn members bcos I realized they were not sincere. My posts are everywhere on this forum; but it fell on deaf ears bcos Nigerians love free things.

The latest dongle that I talked about WILL WORK for one year after which you will need to buy another one. I appreciate the fact that u have been dealt a ''big blow'' by dongles in the past. This is most unfortunate. We have to move on and learn from the mistakes of the past. We cannot afford to throw the baby away with the bath water. Let's make progress.
Back to top Go down
shexy90
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 21:51

osekele, what is the name of the dongle u r talking about and how much is it going for
Back to top Go down
yaw7x
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 22:21

you have state advertising again and 3 days it will go off hany.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 22:25

@osekele, y don't u let us recover from the heart break or know what is going to happen next before all dis. Abi na you produce the dongle by yourself?
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 22:46

bola_yeni wrote:
@osekele, y don't u let us recover from the heart break or know what is going to happen next before all dis. Abi na you produce the dongle by yourself?
.o ga oooooooo

Last edited by triumphant on 2012-02-07, 23:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 22:49

bola_yeni wrote:
.I hate people hidding under the canopy of trying to help to make money for themselves.People are groaning and frustrated over the chinko malicious deeds.You still believe is the right time to introduce another dongle.Why cant you volunteer to give us free so that we can know you really feel for us.House let the chinkos sit up and then we can embrace your super hd.Guys be wise
Back to top Go down
yaw7x
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-07, 23:16

ppl are trying to make money from us bbut God the look ona abi
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 07:00

WAHALA WA DE BAYI OOO
Back to top Go down
ojasope
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 07:56

what next for people who have 007 now
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 08:17

bola_yeni wrote:
donfolex wrote:

i once saw it in a shop i bought some sat equipment, it was betweent 20- 25k den for one year subscription. Though am using just an mpeg4 decoder now, but dey have up to 9 or more sport channels, all hd with one free one(promo).
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 09:05

donfolex wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
donfolex wrote:

i once saw it in a shop i bought some sat equipment, it was betweent 20- 25k den for one year subscription. Though am using just an mpeg4 decoder now, but dey have up to 9 or more sport channels, all hd with one free one(promo).
Alrigth tanks 4 d info.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 10:23

donfolex wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
donfolex wrote:

if u nd it thre no wahala u can gt it n cotono my bros @ ulesha usd aljezeera 1- 10 to show epl and othr matches wit 3m model dish and n first payment wit thre card go 4 around 25k if am correct its a yr subcrib nw see hw dsthief s inslave us hre.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 10:33

ancl wrote:
donfolex wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
donfolex wrote:

if u nd it thre no wahala u can gt it n cotono my bros @ ulesha usd aljezeera 1- 10 to show epl and othr matches wit 3m model dish and n first payment wit thre card go 4 around 25k if am correct its a yr subcrib nw see hw dsthief s inslave us hre.
Another reason we should drive multi choice back to where they came from.
Don't just no why the privileged treat us dis way
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 10:50

Only if we can do dat abi?
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 13:38

no more dongle on this forum.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 13:52

ancl wrote:
Only if we can do dat abi?

once i upgrade to hd decoder am buying abuldabu card live!!!
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 13:57

one thing i have promised myself is never to pay dsthieves subcription again
Back to top Go down
killerbill7
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 19:27

True talk.... though there are somethings we need to put into perspective here... Abu dhabi only have about 12 channels ( if i am not mistaken)... Most of their channels are devoted to sports lovers... so it makes more sense if you buy it for sports alone....however, Dsthieves have channels for both sport lovers and also for family entertainment as well as movie channels...

Abu Dhabi also marries their card to their HD Decoder.... so you cannot just buy the card and expect it to work.... you must buy their card and decoder, as its embedded... the 25k you guys are mentioning is for people that already bought their decoder and just want to renew their subs..... cheers
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 20:01

donfolex wrote:
9ice one my guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 20:07

obodo wrote:
donfolex wrote:
9ice one my guy

They must bow
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 20:09

obodo wrote:
donfolex wrote:
9ice one my guy
o ga gan ooo money don finish be dat abi hmmm lol 2much money
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 20:22

ancl wrote:
obodo wrote:
donfolex wrote:
9ice one my guy
o ga gan ooo money don finish be dat abi hmmm lol 2much money
@ancl iyan ti mun oooooo awon chinco ti je gbogbo owo wa tan oooo wahalai won ni jere.
Back to top Go down
Dotfel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-21, 09:47

Abudabi card and decoder go for how much now,i had dat they will live epl matchs next year
Back to top Go down
jones
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-21, 10:00

i av fairly used dstv decoder for sale, also i av tested original mb from Pakistan {not af 101} for sale . contact me on 08032761592 or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
toyee39
Senior
Senior
toyee39

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-21, 11:26

House,
Plz i need most cheapest means to browse at home.
It is my company's internet server i use now.
Plz Kindly PM me .thanks.
Back to top Go down
Osekele
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-24, 12:31

Watch Your Favourite Channels Now. GET A WORRY-FREE SUPER HD RECEIVER. With This New Super HD RECEIVERS You Can Now Have Rest of Mind.
It enables you to watch all your favourite channels. For thorough explanation, U can call: 08054611414 ; 08090770099 ; 08034484919 or Text Your Email Address

Still Selling Fast. As Reliable As Ever.
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty2012-02-24, 16:15

Osekele wrote:
Watch Your Favourite Channels Now. GET A WORRY-FREE SUPER HD RECEIVER. With This New Super HD RECEIVERS You Can Now Have Rest of Mind. ALL channels are now available to you at a Nominal Fee. You Now Have COMPLETE Rest of Mind. Now On Sale.
It enables you to watch all your favourite channels. For thorough explanation, U can call: 08054611414 ; 08090770099 or Text Your Email Address.[b]
Mr osekele i am quite sure that you are aware of rules guilding this thread.No pasting of phone numbers and so on.You can at least explain in details how this product works and the list of channels that can be viewed.Everything can be explained on this thread if truly you want us to know that you are real.No need texting our details to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next