Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE

Go down 
+51
Dotfel
ojasope
yaw7x
shexy90
bejs
triumphant
walukoe
danapache
obodo
doctor
bola_yeni
killerbill7
tdalyn
yinka123
kureka
tetteh
mrman
John bull
Drdanskills
austin kofi boakye
Paul obi
osteen
noonstar2k9
ibadek
donfolex
versace400
Ufkana
Fred007
jostunde
abou1
Gmailer
biss1
Americas_man
danmama
easy
babsleeway
justhots4u
Ericnyambi
Don1
ugotuf
fc bonsai
Suny11
Segzykay
ancl
magichand
360man
olofin17
rascom
ARISEKOLADE
whizkidme2002
Osekele
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Osekele
Novice
Novice

ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-10-30, 07:46

First topic message reminder :

Watch Your Favourite Channels Now. GET A WORRY-FREE SUPER HD RECEIVER. With This New Super HD RECEIVERS You Can Now Have Rest of Mind. ALL channels are now available to you at a Nominal Fee. You Now Have COMPLETE Rest of Mind. Now On Sale.
It enables you to watch all your favourite channels. For thorough explanation, U can call: 08054611414 ; 08090770099 or Text Your Email Address.[b]

Last edited by Osekele on 2011-12-10, 17:14; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ufkana
Amateur
Amateur
Ufkana

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-13, 06:44

wich product and how much?
Back to top Go down
Ufkana
Amateur
Amateur
Ufkana

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-13, 06:46

wich product and how much?
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-13, 08:37

This guy is a scam. He want people to send him money first and deliver the receiver after. Without knowing,seeing or testing or what he is buying. Anybody dt does that shouldt nt come here later and be crying oo cos he dont seems to be real at all.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-13, 08:42

versace400 wrote:
This guy is a scam. He want people to send him money first and deliver the receiver after. Without knowing,seeing or testing or what he is buying. Anybody dt does that shouldt nt come here later and be crying oo cos he dont seems to be real at all.
why d't u visit his shop n lagos by ur self instead of paying b4 service.
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-13, 08:49

ancl wrote:
versace400 wrote:
why d't u visit his shop n lagos by ur self instead of paying b4 service.
He said that he dont meet people face-face that he is scared of paytv agents and believe me that is the format every scammer adopts this day. Me i can never send my hard-earned money into anyone's account witout authenticate what i'm buying first
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-13, 08:55

@Osekele. . . send it first and I'll wire you your money. I'll give you my I.d on facebook to know excatly who you are dealing with. Any other arrangment aside this is an effort in futility.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-13, 21:22

na dreambox the guy dey advertise. nothing new.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-13, 21:58

Bt dis guy nvr talk 2 me like dis on phone nw
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-13, 22:13

i can't laugh enough with this issue on ground.
Back to top Go down
ibadek
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-13, 22:24

donfolex wrote:
.PLs how do dreambox work.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-13, 22:30

9ja!!
Back to top Go down
noonstar2k9
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-14, 01:21

na you them send come am.............
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-14, 05:07

ibadek wrote:
donfolex wrote:
.PLs how do dreambox work.
it work like magic, but you must be a magician to watch its magic.
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-14, 06:16

So without internet hd is useless then nawaoo
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-14, 06:50

can one use gprs on modem to make the internet?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-14, 06:59

I d't think so
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-14, 07:06

Then, what do you think? How does it work?
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-14, 13:03

try mobile broadband
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-14, 13:08

a router is good to go.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-14, 13:20

Alright
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-14, 14:15

All these are business tricks as i see it
Back to top Go down
Paul obi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-14, 15:31

Oga Osekele i am interested how do i get one
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-14, 15:38

FREEZING SERV
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-14, 20:29

Freezing could be due to your internet speed, try using faster internet speeds
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-14, 21:22

Paul obi wrote:
Oga Osekele i am interested how do i get one

Hope u know the cost efficacy of it, u need nothing less dan a good 3G and above internet network to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Osekele
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-20, 10:20

Why Was I Banned?

It is very embarrassing and most unfortunate that Versace, or anybody at all, can just come to a public forum like this to defame my character by describing me as a scam and I was subsequently banned. In all the years I have lived on this earth, I have not intentionally treated a fellow human being unfairly or unjustifiably. I do not lay claim to perfection; but in everything one does there is the need to be human. Only God is perfect though. So to be banned on this forum because Versace described me as a “scam” without any proof is unjustified. I have never scammed and I will never scam anybody. All those who paid got their products perfectly working.

May it interest you to know that Versace400 called me Sunday 13th and I dictated my trade policy to him and without any investigation, he rushed to this forum and branded me a “scam” and I was instantly banned. This is absolute injustice and it is most unfortunate. An informed mind shouldn’t have done this.

My initial reaction was to call Versace400 on Sunday 13th to demand for explanations as to what made him to brand me a ‘scam’. During the lengthy discussion, I made a proposal to him that if he is actually interested, and for him to know that I am not a scam, I will send him a code (which I did immediately) to give any driver of his choice since he said he lives at Abeokuta and I promised to send the product to him on credit and to pay me after receiving and testing it. He agreed to give this code to a driver latest Tuesday 15th but alas, up till now he has not responded or gotten back to me .

I sent a reminder e-mail to him on Thursday 17th, yet no response. It is also surprising that after one week, he has not come to this forum to retract his statement defaming my character. It is most unfortunate. The product is real and working perfectly.

I am not a scam, I have never scammed and I will never scam anybody. Thanks.

PLS NOTE: IF THERE IS ANYBODY I HAVE EVER SCAMMED IN ANY WAY, LET HIM SAY SO NOW.
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-20, 11:52

@osekele,all this u quoting my username is just unnecessary and will nt change anything. Whatever i have said recently about ur product is at d interest of my brothers and friends here. D first day i called u,i told u that i'm a member of ntc and i told u my username bt u said u dont meet people face-face dt ur policy is to send product 2ru after u'd received payment first without seeing,testing or knowing what u're buying. Even ur advert does nt have neither d specifications nor picture of ur so-called product. I dont want anybody in this forum to fall victim of any shaddy deal cos u do any enough evidence of truly having the advertised product and even if u have it,how do u know it meets d requirement of d person buying it? U didnt state d name of d decoder,u just call it super hd, these are what works against u. Tell me where i have wronged u now
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-20, 12:14

You people should discontinue with this post, go offline, use the number you used for the negotiations and sort out your differences all alone.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-20, 12:27

Hmmm
Back to top Go down
mrman
Amateur
Amateur
mrman

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-20, 16:02

pls guys what decoder is super HD is mpeg-4 type, is it from strong or what.....
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-20, 19:06

mrman wrote:

pls guys what decoder is super HD is mpeg-4 type, is it from strong or what.....
4930 HD?
Back to top Go down
mrman
Amateur
Amateur
mrman

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-20, 19:42

thanks...............
Back to top Go down
tetteh
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-20, 20:57

Osekele wrote:
Watch Your Favourite Channels Now. GET A WORRY-FREE SUPER HD RECEIVER. With This New Super HD RECEIVERS You Can Now Have Rest of Mind. ALL channels are now available to you at a Nominal Fee. You Now Have COMPLETE Rest of Mind. Now On Sale.
It enables you to watch all your favourite channels. For thorough explanation, U can call: 08054611414 ; 08090770099 or Text You
r Email Address.
REMEMBER THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM , THERE IS NO NEED OF CONTACTING YOU PRIV. BEFORE ANY EXPLANATION IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING GOOD IN MIND VOICE IT OUT.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-21, 09:41

Nawa ooo
Back to top Go down
kureka
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-21, 10:20

mrman wrote:

HD is High Definition receiver. It manufacturer does not matter! Strong, open box , Dbox, etc.
Back to top Go down
ibadek
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-11-21, 10:27

ok
Back to top Go down
Osekele
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-12-10, 17:24

Still Selling Fast!!! Make Your Christmas An Interesting One. Call: 08054611414 ; 08090770099 or Text Your Email Address. PRICES NOW REDUCED!!!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-12-10, 17:28

At wht rate nw?
Back to top Go down
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-12-10, 17:39

many of us go open shop for dongle after u don buy so many
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-12-10, 17:56

They r nw cry nw aftr vodka run out
Back to top Go down
tdalyn
Amateur
Amateur
tdalyn

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-12-10, 18:07

ancl wrote:
They r nw cry nw aftr vodka run out
vodka will give ppl hypertension
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-12-10, 18:21

Let go for anothr reliabl one
Back to top Go down
killerbill7
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-12-11, 17:01

I have 2 dreambox 500s and 1 openbox s10 hd.... what matters is your internet connection cos i have been dulled by these internet connections available to us in naija....
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 02:59

Then usd cccam nw
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 08:51

ancl wrote:
Then usd cccam nw
You internet is another problem, for most people, paying their bills is not easy.
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 11:15

bola_yeni wrote:
ancl wrote:
Then usd cccam nw
You internet is another problem, for most people, paying their bills is not easy.
U R ABSOLUTELY CORRECT BRO. U'L LOAD MONEY 4 INTERNET PROVIDER, U'L ALSO HV 2 PAY B4 U CAN GT D CCCAM, 4 SOME DT DON'T WANT ANY FREEZING AT ALL WILL WANT TO GO 4 ROUTER. ABAH! ON TOP WETIN?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 11:22

sebi na we want free thing abi no be so?
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 11:32

NA TRUE U TALK BUT DIS AWOOF NO DEY RUN BELLE AGAIN, NA KILL E WAN KILL NAW.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 11:37

noth para if u hv upto three dongle at ur house if one off u we take anothr one
Back to top Go down
doctor
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty2011-12-12, 12:47

I HAVE A DEAMBOX 500S BUT IAM NOT INTRESTED IN USING IT, IS ANY ONE INTRESTED? I AM IN KADUNA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE   ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ALTERNATIVE TO DONGLE
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next