Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to receive two or more satellite on one dish

Go down 
+145
ebukhaldum
sconi
yomkris
Phronesis
Aliuolufemy
stainlez
iamzyncky
mukings
blizoj
richiecam
irondehero42
TONIMANIA
bajoraf2014
d@nish
turkcorp
icerockx
emilolo
rengshuat
geenak2011
Ceazer
matindow
Advans
heavenboundpkay
obenar
spiritual
gamsky
Wolex ib
kingtobi01
Emmy80
smile2012
flashyberry
iiniesta
Safex
exga
Elotec
Gabby115
xedyl
amorise
SULEIMAN01
skillin
joseun
iykmora
ALHAJI K.
bissallah
chejuli
Gmoore4luv
Mamafish
sunnydevess
loveme
peter pan
lexymillenium
wincret53
emma4u
kosemani k k
bestofluck
ikbright4real
Fred007
brodavos
steveworld
Follymike
tennybiz
Starpryde
onanapower
emynem05
creg.africano
chopup
danapache
Olybra
AWONUSI
barssay
Agunbe
Fishegg45
oscar4free2air
Kingtobi
Lordomasia
obodo
bokediran
Sundayakasdy
sefunmi
ota25000
Oliver Obekpa
Sensicut07
abudavis
valpa
Losaries
bejs
triumphant
Stevolat
kinmen2004
boe
yinka123
odofin
sunnyga
chemistvictor
microsat
iyemik
whykay1
QX900
D REAL MAN
world richest
obenkutu
Okoegualek
Jamzeey
essman
ibadek
donfolex
Suny11
ancl
omaba1
moschnitnt
BOBBY
Ufkana
austin kofi boakye
Gmailer
vicibere
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
austin_niceguy
magichand
obese82
Segzykay
orlarmy
mrman
chelski
ARISEKOLADE
tdalyn
vitality22
SULIEMAN
bellokingson
yemiola
ISSAKA
Drdanskills
Precious4luv
Pidzo
360man
Ashawo
hayzee
Deoluluv
ameboperoo
niranfam
Yinka4dad
abou1
Malouda
stay
John bull
149 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-03-17, 17:09

First topic message reminder :

Do you know you can track Dstv, Mytv and Multi tv all on one dish?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-08-05, 00:18

astra 2b and w4 will work
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-08-05, 20:17

What about the new 33.3e
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-08-05, 21:27

You must have been missing something out Somewhere. First of all, track your W4/7 using these FTA tp 12438h 23425sr your lnb skew should be at 8.30 to 9.0clock facing d dish. You must ensure you hit 64-68% signal quality. Then input
11747h 27500 dstv and verify you have 80% upward as your signal quality and tilt your dish. Secondly, get another lnbf for astra and connect it to the decoder, input multi tv tp 12552v 19531sr. NOTE! You don't have to touch or move the dish again! All you'll need to do is take the new lnb you've just connected and move it downward at 8.0.clock skew on the tri pod and watch the screen as you move it, signal should pop up. Then tie the lnb wherever you hit green. Then you can tweak for maximum signal strenght you can achieve fom 75% for multitv 12552v 19531sr and 80% for Infinity package 12543H 20800sr. Then you are good to go.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-08-05, 22:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-08-05, 22:07

Dat is 65cm dish while the former one is 85cm
Back to top Go down
bellokingson
Amateur
Amateur
bellokingson

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-08-05, 22:47

Precious4luv wrote:
You must have been missing something out Somewhere. First of all, track your W4/7 using these FTA tp 12438h 23425sr your lnb skew should be at 8.30 to 9.0clock facing d dish. You must ensure you hit 64-68% signal quality. Then input
11747h 27500 dstv and verify you have 80% upward as your signal quality and tilt your dish. Secondly, get another lnbf for astra and connect it to the decoder, input multi tv tp 12552v 19531sr. NOTE! You don't have to touch or move the dish again! All you'll need to do is take the new lnb you've just connected and move it downward at 8.0.clock skew on the tri pod and watch the screen as you move it, signal should pop up. Then tie the lnb wherever you hit green. Then you can tweak for maximum signal strenght you can achieve fom 75% for multitv 12552v 19531sr and 80% for Infinity package 12543H 20800sr. Then you are good to go.
Yeah Nice one I'll try this on Sunday and i will give you feedback.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-08-05, 23:05

I will upload the picture for that direction.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-08-05, 23:28

3lnb on 1 dish (90cm)
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-08-05, 23:31

4lnb on 1 dish (90 cm)
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-08-05, 23:34

Precious4luv wrote:
4lnb on 1 dish (90 cm)
/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uYWlyYWxhbmQuY29tL2F0dGFjaG1lbnRzLzM2MDg0M180X2luXzFfbG5iX3NldHVwX2pwZ2VkOGViYzM4ZTYwMjM1NzIxY2JjYjM2ODY2NGYyZjk0

Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-08-06, 00:12

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uYWlyYWxhbmQuY29tL2F0dGFjaG1lbnRzLzM0NjI5NV8zMjU0MzhfSW1hZ2UwMDVfanBnYjc1ZmQxNDgyZDcyMmY4ZmYyMDNmNGU3NTFiN2NmMWFfanBnNDJlNGE5MjE1MzhhMzRjN2ExZjVjMzI1ODNlOTdlN2M%3D
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-08-06, 00:14

Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-08-06, 00:17

Using strong lnb as your secondary lnb (astra2) wat i do observe is dat u wont b able 2 hit 75% nd above on multitv.bt usin hitv lnb as your secondary (astra2) u wil hit 75% nd above on multitv.
I've done d installation 4 2 pple d 1st was with strong lnb wich i hit 63% on multi tv & infinity tv y d second, was with hitv lnb wich hit 76% on multitv y 64% on infinity tv.my advise 2 u al is track wit oda lnb exclude strong lnb as your offset.bt u can use strong lnb as your primary lnb (eutelsat w4)
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-08-06, 00:45

USING 1 DISH TO TRACK W3A & SIRIUS 4
Using 1 dish 2 nail w3 and sirius4 on 1m dish. Using w3 as my prime,while my offset lnb which i placed at d rite side below d lnb holder facing d dish. But d signal quality of d offset (sirius4) dancing btw 63 nd 65 per cent.
For dose using 90cm dish its very easy 2 nail both bird on 1 dish,but its some how difficult 2 nail both bird on 1m dish using 1 lnb. In fact d 1 I'm using@home is 90cm which i install and it enable me 2 watch both bird.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-08-06, 23:27

@abou, hv u tried to track W3 as prime and sirius 4 as offset, i hv done it to myself.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-08-06, 23:31

Please only 90cm and above dish is reliable.
Back to top Go down
SULIEMAN
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-08-25, 06:55

@jb pls how will i connect ku band&c band 2gether on one decoder. Thank.
Back to top Go down
hayzee
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-08-25, 15:57

@sulieman, wot dx re u using? nxt tym make ur qtn easy to be answered. if na diseqc u wan knw, it is already answered, if na dish setting then it depends on your dx. otherwise, ur request will be ignored by most pple.
Back to top Go down
hayzee
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-08-25, 16:12

Precious4luv wrote:
Using strong lnb as your secondary lnb (astra2) wat i do observe is dat u wont b able 2 hit 75% nd above on multitv.bt usin hitv lnb as your secondary (astra2) u wil hit 75% nd above on multitv.
I've done d installation 4 2 pple d 1st was with strong lnb wich i hit 63% on multi tv & infinity tv y d second, was with hitv lnb wich hit 76% on multitv y 64% on infinity tv.my advise 2 u al is track wit oda lnb exclude strong lnb as your offset.bt u can use strong lnb as your primary lnb (eutelsat w4)
with echosat 0.1db lnb (90cm strong), and w4 as primary, u can nail 96% on its tracking TP and 83% for multi tv as secondary by the bracket. And the funny thing is that as tym goes on, it tend to gain or lose (-/+ 3%) on either TP depending on the weather.
@jb, pls wen re u going to upload the 3n1 lnb picture. i wan to see the inclination and the position of the set-up. i could not hit green on the intelsat 7/10 TP.
Back to top Go down
vitality22
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-08-26, 14:29

@jb, please i have a problem. lets assume i use two different dish to track mytv and multv/infinity tv, and then connect it diseq and then to my decoder, how can i arrange all the stations so that they will appear serially when viewing it on my television.
thanks a million
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-08-26, 15:54

@vitality, go menu-channels-move. 4rm dia u shud able 2 finish it.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
vitality22
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-08-26, 16:20

abou1 wrote:
@Abou1, you mean i should go to

MENU then to CHANNELS and then to MOVE? after that what else?

Hope i got what you mean?
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-08-26, 17:13

when u click on move channels,it will take u 2 d channels.Just select d ones u wch 2 arrange by pressing ok on each dem. Then by pressing button, u shud b gud to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-09-19, 11:34

It is possible I 've tried it and it works perfectly but for the mytv signal isn't available in my coverage but tried using Nilesat and managed to attached 3 lnb's getting nilesat with Nss7 22w,sirius sat @4.5 e and a c band sat which was Atlantic bird3. Also when I tried it with hotbird,I got it with W3A 7E and sirius at 4.5 E..This is a wise method of avoiding buying many satellites.
Back to top Go down
tdalyn
Amateur
Amateur
tdalyn

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-09-19, 13:01

i want to track dstv,multi tv and mytv on one dish.is it possible,i already have dstv and multi tv is now left with mytv, please i need help if it is possible
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-09-19, 13:30

is it possible to track arradia on w6 with 60cm dish if possible please the frequency please
Back to top Go down
tdalyn
Amateur
Amateur
tdalyn

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-09-19, 13:33

ARISEKOLADE wrote:
is it possible to track arradia on w6 with 60cm dish if possible please the frequency please

yes
11653/v/15714
Back to top Go down
tdalyn
Amateur
Amateur
tdalyn

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-09-19, 13:35

[quote="John bull"]Do you know you can track Dstv, Mytv and Multi tv all on one dish? [/quote

boss is that possible?? i have tried it but to no avail.can u helps us ??
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-09-19, 13:39

vitality22 wrote:
abou1 wrote:
@Abou1, you mean i should go to

MENU then to CHANNELS and then to MOVE? after that what else?

Hope i got what you mean?
goto menu>installation>dish setting>choose your sat>scroll down>change diseqc switch to 1.0>change committed number to 1,2,3,or 4 depending on the number you put the lnb on your diseqc
Back to top Go down
mrman
Amateur
Amateur
mrman

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-09-22, 00:09

oga JB pls help me i want to mount 3 satellite.dstv.multi tv and mytv. i have mounted dstv and multi tv it remain mytv.pls where i can i track mytv on the same dish with my lnb for mytv.thank
Back to top Go down
mrman
Amateur
Amateur
mrman

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-09-23, 00:52

ppl that have try it get it should pls upload the picture on site so that it will guide other ppl like me( Dstv, Mytv and Multi tv all on one dish?)
pls oga JB and rest help me out i don't want to use other dish again.i have got two ready .
Back to top Go down
orlarmy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-09-26, 06:52

Checkout the clipper that i used for holding the second LNB and correct me if am in any way way wrong. I was able to hit 74% and 62% on W4 and Astra 2B respectively on 60cm dish, with W4 as primary and Astra 2B as the offset.

Plz anyone with the picture of TRACKING NILESAT INVISIBLE WITH 90cm DISH should plz pm with it and the instructions.........

Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-09-26, 07:04

tdalyn wrote:
ARISEKOLADE wrote:

yes
11653/v/15714
What is the direction,is it the same with DSTV or what?Any interesting channel?
Back to top Go down
obese82
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-09-26, 20:27

my question is that has anybody tried multi tv / mytv / and dstv on one dish .....pls let me know.........
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-09-26, 20:41

obese82 wrote:
my question is that has anybody tried multi tv / mytv / and dstv on one dish .....pls let me know.........
I hav try it but unable to track MYTV.I can only track DSTV and Multitv.I dont using one dish for three is visible.
Back to top Go down
obese82
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-09-26, 20:45

bro i agree totally with you hence i think this post should be nullified .

WE SHOULD THEN CLARIFY TO EVERYBODY THAT ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO TRACK 3 SIGNAL ON ONE DISH ..................
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-09-27, 05:06

Segzykay wrote:
tdalyn wrote:
ARISEKOLADE wrote:

which position is it dstv position or west explain better pls about w6
yes
11653/v/15714
What is the direction,is it the same with DSTV or what?Any interesting channel?
Back to top Go down
austin_niceguy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-10-20, 17:45

tanks. Pls i just got strong srt4669xii but i only get multi tv channels pls sir i need to know how can i get free dstv and many more channels and infinity tv with my strong srt4669xii. Am using 1.3m dish its dstv dish with lnbf 0.3dB. Pls what can i do. Tanks
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-10-20, 21:01

U can recieve infinity channels when u take a blind scan but they will go scrambled. For u to recieve other FTA channels, u can tap another lnb to trap w4. It shd be about 6cm below that of multi tv.
Back to top Go down
vicibere
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-11-12, 07:03

guru tnx. i've trak dstv n joy tv(dfrent lmb) on 1 dish but d my tv, wot inch dfrent will i giv frm d dstv b4 trakin green on my tv
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-11-12, 07:08

Forget it bro! You cant hit green on mytv with that.
Back to top Go down
vicibere
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-11-12, 10:04

guru tnx. i've trak dstv/joytv on 1 dish wit 2 lnb but wot inches/cm wil i use 2 trak my tv blow.plsssssssssssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-11-12, 10:56

2me its nt possible my dear friend.
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-11-12, 10:58

multi tv, Dstv and MY TV on the same angle for where ? lai lai !
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
Ufkana
Amateur
Amateur
Ufkana

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-11-12, 11:36

it is not atach mytv with dstv on one dish.
Back to top Go down
BOBBY
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-11-12, 11:44

Not practicable. mytv and dstv on same dish. no way
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-11-12, 12:44

its 100% possible to track mytv, muti tv, and dstv on the same dish.... If you like arguing, come and see it for urself
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-11-12, 12:52

give details of how u do it,even if it possible then signal strength wil be minimal thereby missing channels like rdv and d likes.
Back to top Go down
omaba1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-11-12, 13:58

technically speaking dstv@36, badr5@33.5, eutlw3@21.6 n mult@28.1 are posible on one dish(90cm n above) but impossible with mytv@68.5 bcos of d orbital position i.e it's far way frm other ones mentioned above as a result of the elevation. But it posble to motorized and get mytv@68.5. Up fta
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty2011-11-12, 14:26

Hmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to receive two or more satellite on one dish
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next