Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full tutorial on Avatar installation

Go down 
+181
osas4jame
Twogoods
Classical Gamjites
smile2012
Safex
stainlez
manabbey
ataboka
Hopeumukoro
divinegiftmodel
MacD
markmories
Hensonjohn
valigil
yanzufa
ebojoaquin
blinkserny
steveworld
iykmora
oldfox
shyne117
omaba1
Crowthecruel
osemiede
ohalidu
newsedoo
Lottodream
Kay2cee
tennybiz
sheneneone
spygens
rasheed_y2k2007
geenak2011
mikecool
Advans
oluwolekester
Fishegg45
creg.africano
matoseyems
paulluvay
mfonovic
Remmyjex
osagiemma
obodo
helnkay
ekinze
tosine
ikbright4real
microsat
step
bonchi
eagleeye
saintchyco
musonda
D REAL MAN
Stevolat
chuks24
ali.rusuli
MACHINEMAN
oceanwave
Losaries
hibeeke
tommyking
Menachelsea
Sensicut07
asa1964
nature86
fader12
joyfulexcel
donfolex
slide05
Freeboy
Awai
dewaves
MOH8359
Don1
seunoluomo
mike_4luv2003
Talenty
bola_yeni
ancl
danapache
asif
sbsani
Gmailer
2four
Beston Akpan
versace400
delekunle
ask4oyebayo@yahoo.com
Samkazy
cyrdumiel
sonde37
same4quest
number7
kolade23
MEGEE
kudufia
sikuz
abigi
whizkidme2002
lawal012000
Suny11
husilam
ussals
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
iron
moschnitnt
samayod2000
Salgam
Ufkana
issalam
malanfar
kwame gabriel
DONFOOTY
Osekele
ARISEKOLADE
goody4all
newton
sombel
Adekunle23
winfulwinna
geefivez
phobia30
asasoftghltd@yahoo.co.uk
kaymuid
okoro1
Ashawo
billybmr
vitality22
wilson2rich
kuntash
fortnox
kinmen2004
pastorbayo
anthonyz
tony
enomichael
slash
FreedomUserGhana
rotimi1
balooyem
obenkutu
eben.asore
Okoegualek
SULIEMAN
gkwsat
weekpzva
Patson Kalulu
sayswilo
9jatician
musiotunya
control P
Abdullahi
hayzee
justhots4u
emeribe
siyama bello
bucade
louismikkyfun
ayomidan
klacickizo
prettyddd
cutevee
undo
chris25
360man
Pidzo
munajoe
robeng
Drdanskills
Cabble1
Bluka2
Tebzozo
yemiola
amir young
riospin
Precious4luv
abou1
John bull
185 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-07-06, 12:47

First topic message reminder :

Requirements
1. You MUST have 90cm or 1M dish and one other dish at any size
2. Strong Decoder(Original 4663 or 4669
3. Avatar

Installation
step one
use 90cm to track eutelsat w3 not below 64% signal quality.
Step two
track eutelsat w4, mytv or Nss7 with another dish.
Step three
connect a cable directly from the w3 lnb to the Avatar(you'll see where to connect to it via F-connector).
Step four
remove the cable(2rsr) provided and connect it to Avatar and also connect the other end to the back of the decoder. Make sure you tight it after fixing the cable.
Step five
now connect your w4 cable directly from the lnb to the strong decoder(normal connection).
Now plug the adaptor to your socket and connect to Avatar.
NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU DON'T PRESS THE REMOTE CONTROL SO THAT YOU WILL NOT TEMPER WITH THE SETTINGS.
Next step is setting the decoder for Avatar.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
hayzee
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-08, 11:46

@John bull and all, is there any need to update ava*** if the current software is working fine. Or will updating with the software uploaded by digitvtime (if u knw how to do it) extend effectiveness in terms of year and numba of $ TP it can work with. And if you don't know how to update decoders talkless of av****, don't even go there. Otherwise, story go full here oooo!!!
Back to top Go down
Abdullahi
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-08, 13:47

hmn
Back to top Go down
control P
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-09, 06:53

i ave 4669xii nd i live in ogun state..i dont knw whether oga jb has an office here or any1 he can direct me 2 cos i need 2 instal it latest friday.
Back to top Go down
musiotunya
Novice
Novice
musiotunya

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-09, 09:31

I have an OpenBox S9 and an Avatar 2 dongle and am in Kenya,channels will not open the software in the dongle is AVATAR-2_AFRICA_SOFT_2011-04-28.If i use a Micro Box the channels open,my dish is pointed to the W3 satellite TP 12728V30000.I am not able to get signal on TP12728H30000(H) please help.
Back to top Go down
siyama bello
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-10, 12:51

it is so easy if u can track astra 4a east just very near to nilesat use thi freguency 12605 v 29950 it very close to w3 12728 h 30000. then turn it to vertical it will be easire 4 u
Back to top Go down
siyama bello
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-10, 13:13

hello members there is (2011 mini ft dungle )in town it works like avatar even better, the same way it also WORKS WITH W3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-10, 14:30

pls where can put dual lnb? is it on w3 or w4, i want to be using it to watch Psat ,,,,,,,,,,, pls some body answer me

Last edited by skynetz on 2011-08-10, 16:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
musiotunya
Novice
Novice
musiotunya

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-10, 14:33

Thanks for the reponse,do i need to change the software on my dongle,as what we have is was not the software that came with the dongle,whichsoftware works for Nairobi Kenya ?
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-10, 19:11

skynetz wrote:
pls where can put dual lnb? is it on w3 or w4, i want to be using it to watch Psat ,,,,,,,,,,, pls some body answer me

Na wa O! Wat's with guys and Psatv sef? Hmm... Psatv is on W3, so obviously using a dual LNB connect it with a disq switch.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
9jatician
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-10, 20:59

skynetz wrote:
Repent!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://naija.canadian-forum.com
sayswilo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-11, 08:32

@jb and precious4luv, am a bit confused.Is this avatar different from dongle? And does it open encrypted channels? Also,@jb, u did not conclude the section of the tutorial that said 'now setting the decoder for Avatar'
Back to top Go down
http://www.sinless.com
Patson Kalulu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-11, 09:45

hi guys, can anyone supply me with an avtar loader?
Back to top Go down
musiotunya
Novice
Novice
musiotunya

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-11, 10:06

Thanks
i may also be setting up my avatar wrongly.1/power up the OpenBox and blind search.2/connect the dongle to w3 and RS232 3/ power up dongle.
The Lock light blinks on\off red.,Stb light off.The Donle is with AVATAR-2_AFRICA_SOFT_2011-04-28.and reset to factory default.
Back to top Go down
musiotunya
Novice
Novice
musiotunya

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-11, 10:15

Patson Kalulu wrote:
I have a loader but do not know how to upload to the forum
Back to top Go down
siyama bello
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-11, 10:35

musiotunya wrote:
Patson Kalulu wrote:
pls send him true email
Back to top Go down
musiotunya
Novice
Novice
musiotunya

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-11, 10:38

siyama bello wrote:
musiotunya wrote:
Patson Kalulu wrote:
give an adresss to send to pls send him true email
Back to top Go down
siyama bello
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-11, 11:05

full setting for avatar and installation. 1.0 SATELLITE SIGNAL AND RS232 CONNECTION 1.1 install dish to right data satellite (w3)connect dish signal to dungle,s lnb in port, 1.2 use packaged rs232 cable to connect to dungle with the receiver (blue or point marked connecter should put on dongle.)receiver must be y4/twin protocol if you are using echolink receiver or normal 4663 strong.1.3 power on adeptor and connect to dc+12 port. 2.0 LED DISPLAY FUNCTION. 2.1 LOCK LED MUST CONNECT RS232 CABLE. RED: DATA SIGNAL NOT LOCK. GREEN:DATA SIGNAL LOCKED ENJOY
Back to top Go down
musiotunya
Novice
Novice
musiotunya

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-11, 12:19

Thank you for the info,i have done all that but still no decoding.when you do te initial power up on the Avatar and lock light blinks ON off,do i need to connect AV cable to and enter password 0000 ?What transponder should i use if i am in Nairobi
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-11, 12:48

Patson Kalulu wrote:

Why so much confussion about d loader? Digitvtime has done a good job on uploading the loader and upgrade software. Check thru the forum and u'll see it.
Back to top Go down
Patson Kalulu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-11, 13:01

Drdanskills, digitvtime post da firmware for dongle not the loader, we require the loader to b able 2 instal on the computer n transfer the firmware to the dongle.

Anyway, musiotunya, am unable to post my email address for at least 7 days says the administrator, but any help will be appciated, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-11, 13:05

Link for avatar-2 loader:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
musiotunya
Novice
Novice
musiotunya

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-11, 16:14

Patson Kalulu wrote:
Drdanskills, digitvtime post da firmware for dongle not the loader, we require the loader to b able 2 instal on the computer n transfer the firmware to the dongle.

Anyway, musiotunya, am unable to post my email address for at least 7 days says the administrator, but any help will be appciated, thanks.
do you know of any sofware Guru who can direct to a site where i can upload?
Back to top Go down
Patson Kalulu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-11, 16:56

Drdanskills, when i try your link its coming up with an error:forbidden access denied, were am i going wrong, please help
Back to top Go down
Patson Kalulu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-11, 17:08

Drdanskills, it was just setting on my computr but now i have it, will post 2moro, how the ware works thank man!
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-11, 18:34

U are welcome.
Back to top Go down
weekpzva
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-11, 19:32

am using a strong srt 4669xll and have selected dongle 1 baudrate 115200,but still cant see anything?my decorder has mytv software of january 2011.Do mytv software work or not with avatar?
Back to top Go down
weekpzva
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-11, 19:38

john bull,here in zim hawk dongle works with wiztech decorders well.is there anyway of converting 2011 fta reciever dongle to hawk dongle?if yes help me pliz.
Back to top Go down
siyama bello
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-12, 11:49

musiotunya wrote:
Thank you for the info,i have done all that but still no decoding.when you do te initial power up on the Avatar and lock light blinks ON off,do i need to connect AV cable to and enter password 0000 ?What transponder should i use if i am in Nairobi
the transponders are 12728 h 30000, 10976 h 03333. EUTALSAT W3A AT 7 EAST U CANT MISS IT
Back to top Go down
gkwsat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-12, 13:56

@weekpzva , how can we contact and share.im bro in QQ
Back to top Go down
gkwsat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-12, 14:01

@weekpzva , how can we contact and share.im ur bro in QQ
Back to top Go down
musiotunya
Novice
Novice
musiotunya

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-12, 14:44

Drdanskills wrote:
Link for avatar-2 loader:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I upgraded the software to CBT-GX6102(S01-A6V4-USEY2)-2011-07-19 with an Open Box ,doe this work ?
I used a microbox from a friend on W3 1278h30000 and without any effort the pictures were unscrambled why was thsi possible with a Micro and not possible with an Avatar?are working priciple different ?
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-12, 14:49

weekpzva wrote:
john bull,here in zim hawk dongle works with wiztech decorders well.is there anyway of converting 2011 fta reciever dongle to hawk dongle?if yes help me pliz.
converting how?
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-12, 14:51

gkwsat wrote:
@weekpzva , how can we contact and share.im bro in QQ
try writing in full
Back to top Go down
SULIEMAN
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-12, 15:04

Oga jb pls create a thread to teach on how to track direction.
Pls i still have prblm on it. Thanks God bless u.
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-12, 16:50

how and where can i purchase "avatar" and how much?
Back to top Go down
Patson Kalulu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-12, 17:17

Drdanskills, plz i tried to upload the ware for avtar wit gxdowloader but i was unable to, can you share the how to plz!
Back to top Go down
musiotunya
Novice
Novice
musiotunya

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-12, 17:37

Patson Kalulu wrote:
Drdanskills, plz i tried to upload the ware for avtar wit gxdowloader but i was unable to, can you share the how to plz!

You will first need to do a backup of your existing firmware( incase something goes wrong and need to do a system restore of you current version)
To dump *** .bin file
First power off the dongle.

Link a null cable between the serial port of your computer to the dongle(male Db9 connector to male,pin 2-3,3-2,5-5)
SERIAL PORT: COM1
MODE: Dump
Section: ALL

Then setting as follow:

Chip type:GX6102
Xtal: 4MHZ
flash IF: SPI Flash
memory type:64Mbit
sdram mode:full page

File:create a file name for the bin file for example old 12-08-2011.bin

Choose Download button,

then turn on the power supply of avatar2

Then you will see download progress

Do not power off the dongle till you get 100% complete.

Remove power from dongle and the dump is done.

To upgrade
Like dumping the bin file.
Link a null cable between the serial port of your computer to the dongle(male Db9 connector to male,pin 2-3,3-2,5-5)
MODE: DOWNLOAD

Then setting as follow:

File:choose the software ********.bin

Choose Download button,

Remove power from dongle and the upgrade is done.

Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
Patson Kalulu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-12, 17:46

A big thanks Musiotunya, i will try that and let you know what happens!
Back to top Go down
musiotunya
Novice
Novice
musiotunya

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-12, 18:05

Patson Kalulu wrote:
A big thanks Musiotunya, i will try that and let you know what happens!
You are welcome
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-12, 18:12

Nice.
Back to top Go down
hayzee
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-13, 12:54

@ musiotunya, is this file GXDownloader III V2.117- Application(640kb) the .bin file to dump (i.e., the loader) and CBT.GX6102(S01-A6V4-USEY2)-2011-07-19-WinRaR archive-(762kb) the file for upgrade.
@ jb,is it necessary to upgrade, if one avatar 2 is still working well.pls reply.
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-13, 18:30

SULIEMAN wrote:
Oga jb pls create a thread to teach on how to track direction.
Pls i still have prblm on it. Thanks God bless u.
dias no prob in tracking,all u need is patience and nt getin tired easily.d basic tins are w3,w6,sirius4 to d left of w4,while nss7 almost directly behind w4, and astra 2ab,badr5 are above w4.mytv blow w4 but slant to right a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-13, 18:36

Brief but very useful.
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-13, 18:42

Drdanskills wrote:
Brief but very useful.
10q
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
eben.asore
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-14, 00:52

musiotunya wrote:
Patson Kalulu wrote:

You will first need to do a backup of your existing firmware( incase something goes wrong and need to do a system restore of you current version)
To dump *** .bin file

MODE: Dump

Then setting as follow:

File:create a file name for the bin file for example old 12-08-2011.bin

Choose Download button,

Remove power from dongle and the dump is done.

To upgrade
Like dumping the bin file.
MODE: DOWNLOAD

Then setting as follow:

File:choose the software ********.bin

Choose Download button,

Remove power from dongle and the upgrade is done.

Hope this helps
Bros, Pls is the null cable different from the RS 232 cable?
Back to top Go down
hayzee
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-14, 20:09

the same.
Back to top Go down
eben.asore
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-14, 20:31

hayzee wrote:
the same.
Thanks for the reply.
Back to top Go down
obenkutu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-14, 22:32

Oga jb,u be baba;u made many pple feel gud.
Back to top Go down
balooyem
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-14, 22:44

@all
what is happening? my av***2 just stoped working.
Back to top Go down
rotimi1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty2011-08-14, 23:04

how do i conect strong fta 2012 to any strong receiver to get madagascar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Full tutorial on Avatar installation
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next