Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full tutorial on Avatar installation

Go down 
+181
osas4jame
Twogoods
Classical Gamjites
smile2012
Safex
stainlez
manabbey
ataboka
Hopeumukoro
divinegiftmodel
MacD
markmories
Hensonjohn
valigil
yanzufa
ebojoaquin
blinkserny
steveworld
iykmora
oldfox
shyne117
omaba1
Crowthecruel
osemiede
ohalidu
newsedoo
Lottodream
Kay2cee
tennybiz
sheneneone
spygens
rasheed_y2k2007
geenak2011
mikecool
Advans
oluwolekester
Fishegg45
creg.africano
matoseyems
paulluvay
mfonovic
Remmyjex
osagiemma
obodo
helnkay
ekinze
tosine
ikbright4real
microsat
step
bonchi
eagleeye
saintchyco
musonda
D REAL MAN
Stevolat
chuks24
ali.rusuli
MACHINEMAN
oceanwave
Losaries
hibeeke
tommyking
Menachelsea
Sensicut07
asa1964
nature86
fader12
joyfulexcel
donfolex
slide05
Freeboy
Awai
dewaves
MOH8359
Don1
seunoluomo
mike_4luv2003
Talenty
bola_yeni
ancl
danapache
asif
sbsani
Gmailer
2four
Beston Akpan
versace400
delekunle
ask4oyebayo@yahoo.com
Samkazy
cyrdumiel
sonde37
same4quest
number7
kolade23
MEGEE
kudufia
sikuz
abigi
whizkidme2002
lawal012000
Suny11
husilam
ussals
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
iron
moschnitnt
samayod2000
Salgam
Ufkana
issalam
malanfar
kwame gabriel
DONFOOTY
Osekele
ARISEKOLADE
goody4all
newton
sombel
Adekunle23
winfulwinna
geefivez
phobia30
asasoftghltd@yahoo.co.uk
kaymuid
okoro1
Ashawo
billybmr
vitality22
wilson2rich
kuntash
fortnox
kinmen2004
pastorbayo
anthonyz
tony
enomichael
slash
FreedomUserGhana
rotimi1
balooyem
obenkutu
eben.asore
Okoegualek
SULIEMAN
gkwsat
weekpzva
Patson Kalulu
sayswilo
9jatician
musiotunya
control P
Abdullahi
hayzee
justhots4u
emeribe
siyama bello
bucade
louismikkyfun
ayomidan
klacickizo
prettyddd
cutevee
undo
chris25
360man
Pidzo
munajoe
robeng
Drdanskills
Cabble1
Bluka2
Tebzozo
yemiola
amir young
riospin
Precious4luv
abou1
John bull
185 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2011-07-06, 12:47

First topic message reminder :

Requirements
1. You MUST have 90cm or 1M dish and one other dish at any size
2. Strong Decoder(Original 4663 or 4669
3. Avatar

Installation
step one
use 90cm to track eutelsat w3 not below 64% signal quality.
Step two
track eutelsat w4, mytv or Nss7 with another dish.
Step three
connect a cable directly from the w3 lnb to the Avatar(you'll see where to connect to it via F-connector).
Step four
remove the cable(2rsr) provided and connect it to Avatar and also connect the other end to the back of the decoder. Make sure you tight it after fixing the cable.
Step five
now connect your w4 cable directly from the lnb to the strong decoder(normal connection).
Now plug the adaptor to your socket and connect to Avatar.
NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU DON'T PRESS THE REMOTE CONTROL SO THAT YOU WILL NOT TEMPER WITH THE SETTINGS.
Next step is setting the decoder for Avatar.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2011-12-17, 00:30

THX
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2011-12-17, 08:18

CAN U CHECK UR PM MAIMO
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2011-12-17, 08:20

I HAVE SEEN IT
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2011-12-17, 08:21

I HAVE SEEN IT
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2011-12-17, 08:22

I HAVE SEEN IT
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2011-12-17, 10:14

Lol wht hppn to ur brnwser
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2011-12-17, 12:17

ancl wrote:
Lol wht hppn to ur brnwser
That problem normally come from not been patient enough for the browser to finish loading, wen you cut and resend data, that is what you get and that is why my formal account was blocked despite the fact that is was just once i made that mistake thou is was later reopened after 2 wks or there about.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2011-12-17, 12:20

Ok
Back to top Go down
Talenty
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Is Dongle still working?   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-03-05, 10:49

Why is everybody silent on dongle. Is still working?. Can one connect Mitv or aljazeera sports with dongle now?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-03-05, 11:01

Talenty wrote:
Why is everybody silent on dongle. Is still working?. Can one connect Mitv or aljazeera sports with dongle now?
is like u are new membr hre, we do talk abt it nw e.g martini a.k.a OGA PROF, AVATAR3 AND MICROBOX if u nd dongle dat open aljazeera and mitv go for microbox and strong srt5000 dongle
Back to top Go down
mike_4luv2003
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-13, 15:28

plz can anyone give me clue on hw to revive my strong decoder while trying to upgrade
Back to top Go down
mike_4luv2003
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-13, 15:39

plz can anyone give me clue on hw to revive my strong decoder while trying to upgrade
Back to top Go down
seunoluomo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-13, 19:44

mike_4luv2003 wrote:
look for same brand of strong decoder and use the rs232 to connect them together to revive the dead one
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-13, 19:53

seunoluomo wrote:
mike_4luv2003 wrote:
look for same brand of strong decoder and use the rs232 to connect them together to revive the dead one
...p.s...it has to be the same brand/model or u risk ur decoder going to sleep...
Back to top Go down
MOH8359
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-17, 09:16

i have install my dish but i newly bought avater,how do i snstall it the avater to my reciever
Back to top Go down
dewaves
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-17, 12:33

pls how can 4663 be upgraded to i66p,explain please
Back to top Go down
mike_4luv2003
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-26, 14:26

seunoluomo wrote:
mike_4luv2003 wrote:
just tht bros or any other thing plz can u make it clear.
Back to top Go down
Awai
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-26, 14:36

Pls can anyone tell me how and where to pair my avatar dongle.I stay in osun state.pls kindly be of help
Back to top Go down
seunoluomo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-26, 14:58

Awai wrote:
Pls can anyone tell me how and where to pair my avatar dongle.I stay in osun state.pls kindly be of help
consult ur supplier
Back to top Go down
Freeboy
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-26, 19:18

What about tutorial on avatar upgrade. Na there i get problem.
Back to top Go down
slide05
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-26, 23:32

hmm!
Back to top Go down
Awai
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-27, 12:08

@seunoluomo I called τ̣̣ђё man I bought my avatar 4rm yestday,he said he has no idea of τ̣̣ђё pairing.τ̣̣ђё guy stays in osogbo.pls is there anyhelp u can render ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈‎​​⌣(house)
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-27, 12:22

WAT IS HAPPENING HERE Y IS THERE A PROBLEM WIT AL NEWBIES PLS IF U HAV A PROBLEM DEN CAL UR DEALER TO SOLVE IT IF N STOP ASKING FOR CONFIDENTIAL INFO
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-27, 15:15

Awai wrote:
@seunoluomo I called τ̣̣ђё man I bought my avatar 4rm yestday,he said he has no idea of τ̣̣ђё pairing.τ̣̣ђё guy stays in osogbo.pls is there anyhelp u can render ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈‎​​⌣(house)
i can see dt u are in deep one. So, 4 dt, answer these questions accordingly:
1. Whats d name of d guy dt sold d box to u and his area in osogbo?
2. Whats d name of ur box?
3. Where do u leave in osun?
4. Does ur man know anything about dis site or not?
Reply ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-27, 15:32

Well for his few posts its a problem n dey claim deir dealers are ignorant
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-27, 15:46

007 wrote:
Well for his few posts its a problem n dey claim deir dealers are ignorant

i gt ur point my man bt, i expect him 2 b abl 2 answer d questions. At least 4 a start.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-27, 16:27

He claims his dealer has no idea
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-27, 16:34

OK his should answer the questions then!!!
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-27, 16:55

Abi where d guy self if he is desperate den he shoujd ans
Back to top Go down
Awai
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-27, 17:16

@360man,007...I appreciate ur attention.my fone went dead(nepa).τ̣̣ђё guy I got it 4rm is an installer by τ̣̣ђё name topsat.I stay in osogbo osun state.my box is avatar 2 with s/n 201107011883.my installer doesn't know about this site bcos I called him and he said he has no idea.pls help m ooo
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-27, 17:52

Ok just giv sometym for delibration
Back to top Go down
mike_4luv2003
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-28, 12:05

plz i have a problem while upgrading my 4653x decoder it went off and after i power it back it only flash light then off any solution?
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-28, 13:05

Awai wrote:
@360man,007...I appreciate ur attention.my fone went dead(nepa).τ̣̣ђё guy I got it 4rm is an installer by τ̣̣ђё name topsat.I stay in osogbo osun state.my box is avatar 2 with s/n 201107011883.my installer doesn't know about this site bcos I called him and he said he has no idea.pls help m ooo
alright, dude, b4 i could go further on my litle help, i'l like 2 know d exact area u leave in osogbo. I hope u undstnd me.
Back to top Go down
Awai
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-28, 15:50

@360man ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈‎​​⌣ 4 ur concern I stay @ dada estate area.osogbo
Back to top Go down
mike_4luv2003
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-28, 18:59

can anyone give me a solution to my 4653x decoder while upgrading it went off when u power it it displays then goes off plzz. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-28, 19:10

360man wrote:
Awai wrote:
alright, dude, b4 i could go further on my litle help, i'l like 2 know d exact area u leave in osogbo. I hope u undstnd me.
its Topsat or Tobaf sat? Cos the name look famiier
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-28, 22:01

Awai wrote:
@360man ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈‎​​⌣ 4 ur concern I stay @ dada estate area.osogbo
sory 4 d late reply, i hv been busy.
I leave around omo-west/stadium.
Check ur pm and fllw my words.
U can also flash me if u dont hv credit on phone.
Back to top Go down
Awai
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-28, 22:25

@ancl τ̣̣ђё guys shop name is topsat.he's shop is located around ogooluwa
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-29, 00:09

U can check ur pm nw
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-29, 05:59

@ ancl n 360 well u guys can help d awai out
Back to top Go down
Awai
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-29, 09:57

@007 ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈‎​​⌣ so much.3 gbosa 4 u!!!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-29, 11:49

Check ur pm
Back to top Go down
joyfulexcel
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-29, 14:03

can somebody help me wit my avatar 2 how to paire it, am having two avatar at home that is not working pls help me out God wil help u 2
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-29, 15:48

Check my profile 4 number let me help u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-29, 16:14

mike_4luv2003 wrote:
can anyone give me a solution to my 4653x decoder while upgrading it went off when u power it it displays then goes off plzz. Embarassed

Ur decoder is fake but go to the right thread
Back to top Go down
joyfulexcel
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-04-29, 17:55

ancl wrote:
Check my profile 4 number let me help u
pls ancl i did not see ur phone no there pls sir help me oo
Back to top Go down
fader12
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-05-23, 15:38

get all d latest dongles at vegalinternational . com
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-05-24, 14:52

Be warned.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-05-24, 17:29

Abeg don't warn him just erase him off dis forum bt I kno he wil just do wat he has bin doin which is to get a new registration user name
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty2012-05-24, 17:33

O MAA BAWA NIBE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full tutorial on Avatar installation   Full tutorial on Avatar installation - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Full tutorial on Avatar installation
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next